What's new

Small Girl, Big Gun (Hero-in-the-dark)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Small Girl, Big Gun (Hero-in-the-dark)

Abigail started to close in on her climax, bucking a bit each time Suzy's tounge. She felt the pain from her teeth every once in awhile, and decided on the punishment for such, but it would have to wait a minute. Suzy had not learned her lesson.

A little while later, Abi reached her orgasm. She gripped Suzy's head with both hands, forcing the girls lips to her pussy lips. "Drink it! Drink it all! Abi's back was arching, aiding her in squirting as much cum into Suzy's mouth as possible. It tasted strange, maybe Abi was right and there was some squid seed still in her. She was moaning, but kept it down to a low volume to prevent waking the other two girls. She wrapped her legs around Suzy's back a bit, though didn't apply much pressure.

Afterwards, panting Abi continued to hold Suzy in, though switched back to gentile rubbing instead of pulling the girl's hair. "You havn't learned your lesson. I know you were doing that on purpose. As punishment, let me share with you another fact. The healthy human female can orgasm once every fifteen minutes. See where I'm going, Suzy? We're going to keep doing this untill you do it right. You don't have many more chances, Alexis can't possibly sleep for much longer."

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score
Re: Small Girl, Big Gun (Hero-in-the-dark)

As Abi orgasmed, and squirted the odd-tasting femcum, forcing Suzy to drink as much as she could, she started making small choking sounds, the love juices shooting into her too fast to swallow properly, and some was dribbling out of her mouth, rolling down her cheek. Suzy collapsed against Abi's pussy, inhaling the pleasant scent of female orgasm deeply as she fought for breath. When she recovered, and Abi had ordered her to continue, Suzy's anger reached a peak, and she pushed away, straining against the hold of all 4 of Abi's limbs, though only managing to push herself up enough to speak. "I don't care how much you can cum! I've done what you wanted, so let me go! I'm not going to be blackmailed into eating you out until you lose consciousness!" she hissed quietly, but sharply.

Suzy continued to strain against Abi's hold, but the brunette was bigger, and stronger, and had all 4 limbs holding the small ginger woman. She was giving it her all, without making a sound, but she couldn't hold out, and her arms buckled, sending her flying forward, jarring her chin on the seat as she was forced back into her submissive position, her mouth forced back into Abi's pussy, and preventing her from speaking any more, though some quiet, yet indignant sounds drifted up. Suzy was still more concerned about waking Sara and Alexis up.