What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Patreon Active [SmilingDog] Nano-control

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Heya guys! I updated the OP as usual! Hope you all like the new content!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Some really exciting stuff this time round! We have a new outfit system that allows you to customize your girls as you like! We also have a new comic strip to give some backstory of our characters!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, I updated the post, have some important news this time round,

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated the OP as usual! Let me know what you guys think yeah!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Heya guys, I updated the post with the link to the latest version, and we have the mansion added now! Hope you all enjoy it!

On a side note,I also have a survey of sorts prepared, if you guys could take some time to fill them out, I would really appreciate it! It's mostly for self-improvement, so I would be grateful if you could do it!

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To be honest the visual style of this game leaves much to be desired in my opinion.
The gameplay is primitive and quite a lot of farm, also can be attributed to the minuses of this game.
The game feels very raw, however, given that this is the first game of the author, this is excusable.

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
To be honest the visual style of this game leaves much to be desired in my opinion.
The gameplay is primitive and quite a lot of farm, also can be attributed to the minuses of this game.
The game feels very raw, however, given that this is the first game of the author, this is excusable.
I see, thank you for the feedback! I'll try to improve on the content!
About the farming part, what in particular did you find grindy btw? I might be able to improve on that!

Also updated the game to v0.22c in the OP!

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see, thank you for the feedback! I'll try to improve on the content!
About the farming part, what in particular did you find grindy btw? I might be able to improve on that!

Also updated the game to v0.22c in the OP!
By farm, I meant that you need 6 or more times do one hypnosis action in order to go to the next level, and you need to repeat the same action over and over again, in my opinion it would be much more interesting if there was a leveling of hypnosis in the form of an interesting quest or in solving puzzles, and based on your level, you could do more actions with NPC.

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
By farm, I meant that you need 6 or more times do one hypnosis action in order to go to the next level, and you need to repeat the same action over and over again, in my opinion it would be much more interesting if there was a leveling of hypnosis in the form of an interesting quest or in solving puzzles, and based on your level, you could do more actions with NPC.
I see! I'll get the other rooms to have less of that!

Game updated to v0.23 with a comic!

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Trying to do the duo scenes, but its not working. I go to Jace at night, have her follow me, go to Kay's room, and nothing happens. Do I need to unlock the mansion first?

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Trying to do the duo scenes, but its not working. I go to Jace at night, have her follow me, go to Kay's room, and nothing happens. Do I need to unlock the mansion first?
Oh, no you don't! You just need to get them both to level 3 and complete their mind room 2. Then have one of them follow you. Talk to the other and select "sex". The option should be there!

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh! The Walkthrough said Mind Room 1. You should probably update that.

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Probably a glitch, or may of been corrected already, but in v0.22.e it seems like the threesome between Elaine and Rika doesn't give Control points.

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Probably a glitch, or may of been corrected already, but in v0.22.e it seems like the threesome between Elaine and Rika doesn't give Control points.
Ah it should be updated and fixed! Sorry about that!

Side note, the game has a new release, sorry for the late response!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys! I got a new version up! Fixed A LOT of bugs reported and have the harem endings in the game! Hope you all will enjoy this one!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Heya guys! I updated the game with pet mode and I will also be making the Fairy Tail doujin that's being worked on and sneak peeks for the other Patreon free for next month, come take a look yeah!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Heya guys! I updated the game like always! Do let me know if there are any issues yeah!