What's new

ACT Patreon Active [SnekiGames] BIOKOYO

Sneki18

Reputation score
Hello, I want to share a little project that I have been working on. Currently, it has been half a year of work or a bit more, but I finally managed to finish a demo. Hopefully, you will give it a try and tell me what you think.

BioKoyo - (Logo) 25.png

Description

Biokoyo is a 2D survival game with the basics, like gather stuff, fight infected stuff, flee from infected stuff, solve stuff, get fucked by infected stuff, etc. The plan is to create a game rich in content, but right now is just a short tutorial where you have to fight with just one type of enemy and get through some obstacles.

Controls

Key arrows (Left and right) to move.
X to interact with stuff.
C to attack.
R to reload.

Fetishes
  • Furry
Images

Demo

It only works on Windows.

Link: mediafire.com/file/juepiufaf5b7346/BKYv0.1.rar/file

Sites

My , and .

End

Any feedback is very welcome.

Last edited:
OP
Sneki18

Sneki18

Reputation score
Sorry didn't know that, thanks. It's fixed.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Works alright as a proof of concept. I can already tell I'm gonna want a run button, even if it's attached to a stamina bar.

Animation could be a little smoother, walking is passable but the h-grab seems very robotic; there's no sense of momentum and some parts aren't even moving. Having the enemies in (perma?) stun after the grab can make for a nice extra tactical decision: is ammo or infection better to deal with at the moment?

Pistol firing speed is nice. Having to re-quip it after each grab isn't. On that note, please let us equip the pistol while moving. Reload button doesn't work while moving, either. Not necessarily looking to reload while moving, if that's a difficulty thing, I'd just like to press the button. Reload was a little unresponsive if pressed too soon after firing, I think. Maybe have it queue the action? Couldn't experiment more since we only get the one extra clip. Throw more in for testing purposes? Alternately, add a restart button.

OP
Sneki18

Sneki18

Reputation score
Thanks for your feedback Nightverge, for some of the things you point out I already have a plan, so you will see them in future builds.

The reload and equip features can be worked out, I am guessing it should not be that difficult to implement, same for the restart button.

As for the animations, well, the truth is that I am a novice, so this is the quality level that I can manage to achieve right now, but I am confident that I will improve over time.

JAM8472

Reputation score
Something that will help the game a lot would be establishing context, when you're "infected" and it's GAME OVER what does that mean for the protagonist?
It has to be something sex related, like a CG or another animation with some text explaining the girls fate, the fate should be different depending on which enermy made her infection count hit 3.
Also I concur with others that a run funtion is also needed, also full controller support so every button that's needed will be useable just with a controller

OP
Sneki18

Sneki18

Reputation score
Thanks for your feedback JAM8472, and yes, those are some fair points that you just made. Some CGs are considered for the game over screens, as well for the run ability.

Regarding the infection, I am planning to add some animations reflecting the gravity of the infection the player currently is, but it will take a while.

Gamepad controls and such must wait a bit, but the option will exist in a future build.