What's new

VN/TEXT [[Soft Circle Courreges] [ソフトさーくるクレージュ] Land of the Free RE148219 RJ148219

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game came up a while ago but I guess it really didn't catch much attention.

You basically have one month to have fun with the girl doing different kinds of H stuff with her. At the end of each day you get to spend points that you gathered into some skills, I can't really read Japanese yet so I don't know what those skills are.
A bit of what I know is that you have a energy bar on top left which if depleted ends up with the day passing by (under that is another bar that I once saw filling up, no clue what it does...) You can rest with the couch icon to replenish your energy during the day to continue the fun. I have no idea how much you can do during one day before the day passes but it felt like the energy you get did start to get less and less if you rest more during one day. But days are better to end by sleeping with the bed icon as you get more energy to start with on the next day.

Found a on sukebei.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ148219] Land of the Free

There's already a thread on this i think...

OP
Kirby

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's already a thread on this i think...
I did try to look for one before I created this but couldn't find any myself atleast. If there is one then I'm sorry for doing a duplicate. Just do tell me if you find the other thread and I'll delete this then.

Last edited:

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have search with game title , RJ..... and circle name.
I found only this thread .

So I think this game have this thread the first one

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this...looks interesting ill try it tomorrow xD

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Since there's a tag but no mention of it in this thread yet....
SCAT WARNING