What's new

VN/TEXT [ Soft Circle Courreges ] [ ソフトさーくるクレージュ ] LF Sugar Daddy GIRLS!! / なりゆき→パパ活GIRLS!! RE197013 RJ197013

derrickjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
By Soft Circle Courreges

Description
It's a visual novel with surprising high quality animations.
DLsite: //dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE197013.html

------
MEGA
Both Parts: //mega.nz/#F!Jj5QlTJL!Zsd86J9NhFwu062FOY-IMg
Part1: //mega.nz/#!AzJGEDha!1MMdtUAUikaDcC4wzNOdBGYlaZDIz-dpV5NPlTVYGTY
Part2://mega.nz/#!RvATlAQC!uhC24Iqje5zMUPumDkyVFv4rjGsHhao-GQoM5_IS6i4
Activation Key: 3YB2-RZA9-QYAV-4UZ4
Alternative Executable: //mega.nz/#!Rz42ADrL!9HI-VxymHwGIwqsqCqtyBR-E5BzQY5wFOczcZAZA1LI

----

-I can't get this to run on my computer, even when troubleshooting for all the common errors.

-Pasting an executable from one of the developer's past games (Alternative Executable, or the extra .exe in the folder) into the game folder and running it instead solved a startup error for both this game and a previous game from the developer, but the game still crashes.

-I've also had some luck with pasting the full game's contents into the demo's contents, which causes the game to launch and display some additional menu options. It still crashes however when I try to start a new game.

-If you figure out how to run it, please post your solution.

*This is my first time using Mega, let me know if the links are inadequate.

Last edited by a moderator:

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: LF Sugar Daddy GIRLS!!! (Soft Circle Courreges) Japanese name: なりゆき→パパ活GIRLS!!

Some form of a description would be nice, as well as the link even if they aren't clickable yet.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: LF Sugar Daddy GIRLS!!! (Soft Circle Courreges) Japanese name: なりゆき→パパ活GIRLS!!

なりゆき→パパ活GIRLS!!

Two elementary school girls, yes google thinks they're in elementary, are talking at a burger shack, probably a McD's knowing anime. One girl opens up that sex is not satisfying even if she does it with someone she likes. Her friend says that she can help and gets her a sex friend so she won't feel unhappy with her sex life. This leads to one thing and another, and based on the title alone, he becomes her sugar daddy.

OP
D

derrickjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Forgive my noobishness. I just figured out the rather obvious way to post links.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Forgive my noobishness. I just figured out the rather obvious way to post links.
Why is the first part a .exe?

OP
D

derrickjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That seems to be the way it's intended. I just re-downloaded the game from dlsite to make sure that I didn't upload the wrong file, it gave me an executable and a rar. According to the instructions, you're just supposed to execute part1 in the same folder as part2 and it'll take care of the rest.
===
Due to the file size, this item is split into several files.

To start downloading, click on the [ Download ] button, or right-click above the download button and select "Save target as."
Please save all of the files to the same folder.
When the download is complete, execute [ work number.part1.exe ].
A window as shown on the right will appear.
The extraction will automatically start when you click the "Install" button (framed in red in the image).
Click on "Browse(W)..." to change the location.
===

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Courreges-A game require jap local setting to work - change your computer setting or use tool - NTLEA / local emulator work fine.

This one is rather short and vanilla for the circle (they just release a new game BTW).
Be careful however, this game is the first ever from the circle with DRM. You got 2 version existing, one dl with DRM and a disc one without DRM from memory.

OP
D

derrickjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you been able to run the dl version I provided using local emulator, NTLEA, or by switching your locale to Japanese? I've tried running the game with NTLEA and Locale Emulator, and got "wurvorbis.dll" errors. I can run the demo just fine without NTLEA and locale emulator, so I'm confused as to why this is happening.

thswherizat

Reputation score

When I run the game it seems like it's looking for a key input. Where do I get that from?

OP
D

derrickjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This should be the activation key: 3YB2-RZA9-QYAV-4UZ4

Do you mind telling me how you got to the point where the game asked for a key? I'm still at a loss as to how to run it without running into errors.

thswherizat

Reputation score

This should be the activation key: 3YB2-RZA9-QYAV-4UZ4

Do you mind telling me how you got to the point where the game asked for a key? I'm still at a loss as to how to run it without running into errors.
Oh duh it's right there. Yeah I got both parts and ran the Exe to extract, then as soon as I ran the program it was looking for the key. Now it's giving me the "Member "kag" does not exist error."

OP
D

derrickjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no duh's required. I just clandestinely edited my post with the key, completely forgetting that's needed to play the game.

for the "kag" error, the executable included in the folder (i'll upload a secondary one) can be pasted into the game's data folder. Running that instead of the game will launch it, but you'll run into a "wurboris.dll" error shortly afterward, which I have no idea how to get around.

The odd part is that the demo from Dlsite works perfectly (by using the alternative executable), and if you paste the full game's files into the demo's folder and overwrite everything except for the demo's executable and run the demo, you'll see a new option in the menu to continue game. I'm hoping someone with more technical savvy can splice the two versions together and make a functioning one

Bryanis

Reputation score

Well, there some version of the game available on AS or nyaa... both version, the one with and without the DRM.
If it come to that....

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, there some version of the game available on AS or nyaa... both version, the one with and without the DRM.
If it come to that....
I tried both. They both give the error.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Could you show the error message with a screenshot ?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could you show the error message with a screenshot ?
It's the kag error you guys are getting.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This group makes the best sex animations. Most of their stuff are pretty hardcore though, usually revolving around rape and/or NTR.

OP
D

derrickjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

These are the two errors you'll likely run into.

The first is the "kag" error. According to another forum where someone ran into the "kag" error, it can be solved by pasting the "imoscu.trial" .exe into the game's folder and running that instead of the game;

Kag.jpg

The second error is a wurvorbis.dll error that occurs when the game launches, crashing it. If you know a way around this, the game should be operable;

wurvorbis error.jpg

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is the error I got.

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score

The blue window in the error usually mean a unicode error.

Make sure you're using japanese local setting.
If you're already using them, try using a short path to the game (ie : not burried in 20 subfolder).

NTLEA and some other emulating tool are know to sometime fail when the pathway (folder name, and sometime exe name) is having Japanese character. Rename them to try.

Not certain of the game compatibility with window version after win 7. If you're on win 8 / 10, there some way to make japanese game work (not always), but I'm not privy to them.

@satoshi1
The file indicated in the error message is a general file from the save folder.
I'll suggest deleteting it and starting the game again in japanese local setting.
The save folder is for this circle si "C:\Users\Username\Documents\クレージュエース\gamename\"
so here, gamename => なりゆき→パパ活GIRLS!!

of course, if you're not using full japanese local setting, the japanese name, such as "クレージュエース" can appear as gibberish.

I didn't had trouble with the trial and version without drm. But when I'll have time for, I'll try to dl your version and test it...