What's new

ACT [ softhouse-seal ] Growth Through Ecstasy! Magical Girl Haruka 絶頂成長!魔法少女ハルカ RE110474 RJ110474

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Magical Girl Haruka

You can break free

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dropping dead in a giant smelly shoe like never before...

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Softhouse seal, it can't be helped.

Oh, also I got the same problem with the 00001.sol save. So I tried renaming the default folder name of 絶頂成長!魔法少女ハルカ into haruka, the folder which spawns a .sol save changed from #SharedObjects\[randomletters]\localhost\##[morerandomletters] to #SharedObjects\[randomletters]\localhost\[directory i installed it]\[randomletters] as seal_data_79.sol, then I renamed 000001.sol to that one [seal_data_79.sol] and unlocked the full save.
Score, that worked for me thanks!
Can I please get a more detailed explanation on this I don't think I'm getting it right... xD

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

am I required to change my locale to japanese? Also is there a direct DL for this? because the seeds are quite low

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1. Download the save file 000001.sol
2. Find the seal_data_79.sol somewhere in the localhost\[directory i installed it]
3. Rename the download .sol to the .sol in your computer
4. Replace the .sol in your computer with the renamed .sol

skkid13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could someone post a mega link? That website su whatever doesnt work for me. Just give me a blank white screen. Or if someone could tell me how to fix that, that would be great. Thanx

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

could someone post a mega link? That website su whatever doesnt work for me. Just give me a blank white screen. Or if someone could tell me how to fix that, that would be great. Thanx
Well duh, nyaa has been down for a while

I'd too appreciate a MEGA link myself, but I'm fine with waiting until the site is up again

JOHNRKO007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if I am gonna get in trouble for this, I read that there is an official English version coming out soon but for those who can't wait, you can play the JP version of the game

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if I am gonna get in trouble for this, I read that there is an official English version coming out soon but for those who can't wait, you can play the JP version of the game

That's nearly a 600 MB .iso file.
Apparently you need Nero or something to convert that, can you change that to something more accessible?

JOHNRKO007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 users can mount the iso without needing any special software. For others Magic Disk, or Virtual Clone Drive are safe Virtual Drive Software that will let you mount and install the game with no issues, or if you happen to have a spare blank CD lying around, you can always burn the image to it.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can somebody re-upload a save file for this game? I can't seem to open the one on the first page b/c it says that it's empty apparently...

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Guys, time to do a game"
"Again?"
"Yeah. Recycle that platform routine"
"Hell, THE routine. The one of 1998"
"It's perfectly optimized, as japanese coders like us love so much"
"Mujamujamujaaah we saved 23kb of actionscript!"
"So optimized! Now, puripurikunchan, for the backgrounds...?"
"Hail captain! I found a filtered photo of Mt.Fuji. Ikusoooo!"
"Optimize it! Now! I want it to be at least 1kb less"
"I'll swear!"
"Puripurikunchan, take this, it's my new routine. Thank to this 3 megabyte script you can save 1 kb from each background image"
"Fwoaaaaaah! PuretySayanGO, you're the supadupa hacka!"
"Jihjihjiiiiiih... did someone actually check if the game is playable?"
"Playable? Purayaboru? ShekintaroGX38, don't joke on me. I, Mashitarou Softhouse-seal I swear on my ancestors to create the most OPTIMIZED hentai platform this age of glorious Japan. No time for purayaboru games."
"Jihjihjihjiiiii sorry master. I'll add some shitty OPTIMIZED controls"

Last edited: