What's new

ACT [ softhouse-seal ] Growth Through Ecstasy! Magical Girl Haruka 絶頂成長!魔法少女ハルカ RE110474 RJ110474

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magical Girl Haruka

Save file is also broken for me as well in that it simply resets the data after I put it in there. Could use a new one, or more detailed instructions on how to implement it properly.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

*just dl'd and gave it a test run*

God damn.. This makes that space-version of fighting yuna look good..

4 levels in and the only thing I find remotely fappable playing the pink chick was
a milk-collecting dildo-bot.. Which was still hard to fap to considering the frustrating level
I had to carefully jump through with crappy controls just to get to..

I came for the promise of sprite rape.. But leave with the disgust of poor
gameplay..

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are 5 LvL for each Girl
The bad is , when get raped. Can't smah the button to escape
You are force to watch till end , press Z to over the rape
This quite annoying , if You already watch the scene
You are want to escape , but can't

The sprite are good , but the variation of rape position aren't that many

The ledge in stage 4 boss is too high:eek:
But Yes , You can still beat him~

They had a great HCG , Sprite Sex , seiyuu
But why are they so poor at the game design???:confused:

cocoapowder18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are 5 LvL for each Girl
They had a great HCG , Sprite Sex , seiyuu
But why are they so poor at the game design???:confused:
Softhouse seal, it can't be helped.

Oh, also I got the same problem with the 00001.sol save. So I tried renaming the default folder name of 絶頂成長!魔法少女ハルカ into haruka, the folder which spawns a .sol save changed from #SharedObjects\[randomletters]\localhost\##[morerandomletters] to #SharedObjects\[randomletters]\localhost\[directory i installed it]\[randomletters] as seal_data_79.sol, then I renamed 000001.sol to that one [seal_data_79.sol] and unlocked the full save.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Uhg, why are people still using flash to make platformers?
It's laggy, as smooth as porriage, and the collisation detection is about as good as a chineese woman driver.

This game is as bad as something from Toonpimp, with only marginally better graphics

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@MrMe

From how others speak of Softhouse Seals works it feels more like a mix of Vanja and Toonpimps games in terms of bugs and poorly made controls causing something with decent artwork to become more trouble than its worth.

But from the sounds of it, they are at the least trying to fix some of their older flaws as they go along. This is mainly just speculation though, since I haven't had much chance to try their works due to warnings about how annoying it is to play.

@cocoapowder18

A bit of an off topic question but would your profile picture be from Ar Tonelico Qoga? my guess is from Saki's true ending where shes in her wedding gown. I've been wondering for a while now

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Google says:
Best guess for this image: ar tonelico aoto

Installing reverse image search plugins can help greatly

Spastus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Flash is perfectly fine for platformers, don't blame the software, blame the designer.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Flash is perfectly fine for platformers, don't blame the software, blame the designer.
As a software developer, I must agree with this statement. You have no idea how GRATING it is to be assigned to maintain bad source code. :mad:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Google says:
Best guess for this image: ar tonelico aoto

Installing reverse image search plugins can help greatly
Oh shit, do me next, do me~!

And since everybody is already hammering on this game, I might as well pitch my two cents.

In terms of gameplay, it's horrible. Platforming feels dodgey at best, and the animations aren't very crisp or well done. The sprite rape is okay, but like somebody else mentioned there isn't much variety. Oh, and you can't actually spam your fireballs because it's got a limit. What the f*ck?

The one redeeming quality of the game are the voice-acted CG scenes at the end of every boss fight, so you don't have to force yourself to lose to a boss in order to see their scene. Those scenes are fappable, but I'm guessing lot of people come expecting good sprite animations; and they'll be sorely disappointed, I feel.

Verdict: Bad platformer, decent art. Although I must say, this game was a vast improvement over that kunoichi game...

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The one redeeming quality of the game are the voice-acted CG scenes at the end of every boss fight, so you don't have to force yourself to lose to a boss in order to see their scene. Those scenes are fappable, but I'm guessing lot of people come expecting good sprite animations; and they'll be sorely disappointed, I feel.
I didn't know this game was a plataformer, i'm the kind of person who gets the CGs without thinking in "how this game is?" or "do i have to pay for that?". :(

Yeah, i'm awful, but this art is kinda cool. :D

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm always really amazed when a game is this terrible at gameplay, like the developers are artists who learned a week of programming somewhere. But, the CGs are fine.

Here is the gallery

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question: What kind of Torrent engine do I need to use in order to run this game? Apparently, I cannot use WinRar

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Question: What kind of Torrent engine do I need to use in order to run this game? Apparently, I cannot use WinRar
:confused: Since when did WinRar (the archive program?) have the capability to torrent stuff?

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I for one fap to some of Soft-house Seal's games so I will definitely be looking forward to this.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First time using torrent for this game. Since it's a ISO file, how do I open through torrent program? I"m currently Vuze, and will need help step by step :/

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Softhouse seal, it can't be helped.

Oh, also I got the same problem with the 00001.sol save. So I tried renaming the default folder name of 絶頂成長!魔法少女ハルカ into haruka, the folder which spawns a .sol save changed from #SharedObjects\[randomletters]\localhost\##[morerandomletters] to #SharedObjects\[randomletters]\localhost\[directory i installed it]\[randomletters] as seal_data_79.sol, then I renamed 000001.sol to that one [seal_data_79.sol] and unlocked the full save.

Score, that worked for me thanks!

Also for people interested in this.. I bought it as well but sadly..

The first ninja girl game is still the bestest.

This however is a improvement over the 2nd game but it's still a huge step back compared to the first game.

First one 10

2nd one 0

3rd one 3

Pluses:
+Girls can be seen now to some degree instead of being super tiny.

+Several decent sex positions.

+Excellent drawings.

Minuses:
-Cum covers the girl to the point where you can't see her.

-Rapists doesn't cum at all.

-Laziness and reusing same positions for different enemies.

-pitfalls of doom is cheap mechanic that first game didn't use at all.

- I REALLY HATE PITFALLS WHERE I FALL TO MY DEATH CUZ I HAVE BUTTERFINGERS D=

-The slime monsters is annoying, they're ooh poke poke <_<

-You cannot break free and the <--> graphics wasn't even bothered to be removed at all making you think you can break free when you actually can't.

Come on softhouse seal! I won't buy a 4th platformer at all now D=

Gonna just wait for the posters to say so if it's worth it or not. YOUR FIRST ONE IS GOOD! WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO DO IT AGAIN!

In case softhouse seal is reading this thread.

Please, look at what made the first one great. And use it again.