What's new

VN/TEXT [Softhouse-Seal] Seeeki! Bukkake Bokujou! ~Oshiru Ippai, Seirei-tachi o H ni Shiiku!~ セーエキ!ぶっかけ牧場! ~お汁いっぱい、精霊達をHに飼イク!~

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Seeeki! Bukkake Bokujou! ~Oshiru Ippai, Seirei-tachi o H ni Shiiku!~

Using the save game how do you get the swimsuit scene and demon slayer scene after creating the items?

I created the suit, slayer, compass, and lure but do not seem to have any purpose in the items as nothing happens even after creating them.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are four scenes that only happen ONCE per playthrough. They are:
1. Horny weasel scene in Boob Mountain area. Craft the Pheromone Lure and enter said area with any elemental. Involves Sarah and Papy.
2. Magical swimsuit scene in Pussy Lake area. Craft the Holey Bikini and enter said area with any elemental. Involves Sarah and Myil-chan.
3. Roper-chan scene in Penis Woods area. Craft the Directionless Compass and enter said area with any elemental. Involves Korin-san and Papy.
4. Drunk scene at home. Craft the Demon Slayer and this scene will auto-trigger on its own. Involves Korin-san and Myil-chan.
On my save game, I already triggered them. In fact, my save leaves you right before each of the crafting endings. Craft the Slut's Stone OR the last Lustament to end the game the next day. If you want to view the Love and Peace End, craft a ton of stuff to give her... My CG Gallery is fully unlocked, so... .w.;

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

There are four scenes that only happen ONCE per playthrough. They are:
1. Horny weasel scene in Boob Mountain area. Craft the Pheromone Lure and enter said area with any elemental. Involves Sarah and Papy.
2. Magical swimsuit scene in Pussy Lake area. Craft the Holey Bikini and enter said area with any elemental. Involves Sarah and Myil-chan.
3. Roper-chan scene in Penis Woods area. Craft the Directionless Compass and enter said area with any elemental. Involves Korin-san and Papy.
4. Drunk scene at home. Craft the Demon Slayer and this scene will auto-trigger on its own. Involves Korin-san and Myil-chan.
On my save game, I already triggered them. In fact, my save leaves you right before each of the crafting endings. Craft the Slut's Stone OR the last Lustament to end the game the next day. If you want to view the Love and Peace End, craft a ton of stuff to give her... My CG Gallery is fully unlocked, so... .w.;
No I used the earlier save before you created the others.. in that save you have 3 of the ero's created. But none of the other 3 items so when I created them nothing happened. Unless they get used after you created them as that is the only way I could see it happening.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Indeed they do get used after the event is triggered. Sorry I didn't mention that. ._.'

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi there, could someone plz pm a link for this game, i'd really appreciate it, thanks