What's new

VN/TEXT [Softhouse-Seal] Sexy Demon Transformation! / Kozukuri Youkai H Henka ~Otome o Okasu Hyoui Gattai~ / 子作り妖怪H変化~乙女を犯す憑依合体~

Status
Not open for further replies.

macasin2013

Banned
Reputation score
Sexy Demon Transformation!

screen:

Year: 2011
Release Date: 9/14/2012
Genre: Animation, Fantasy, Virgin Tentacles, Monsters, Outdoor, Anal, Pregnant
Censorship: None / a patch to remove

Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: License
Medicine: enclosing
Language game: English
Language: English
Sound language: Japanese
System Requirements: OS: Windows2000/XP/Vista/7, CPU: 1.0GHz, RAM: 256, 800x600, DirectX: 8.0a

Installation Procedure:
Install game
Transfer the Sexy_Demon_Transformation in the game folder
Start the game through him. Good luck

size: 631 mb

crack:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sexy Demon Transformation!

Medicine: Present

Installation Procedure:
Start the game through him.
What about Medicine.What did Medicine ever do to be present here. And through Him?

But in all seriousness, you really did a poor job there of bumping everything there, sir. Especially where it wasn't relevant. I'll at least give you a BIT of credit because I haven't heard about this game before.

Anyways, besides that, the game goes by the JP Title of "Kozukuri Youkai H Henka ~Otome o Okasu Hyoui Gattai~"(子作り妖怪H変化~乙女を犯す憑依合体~), it seems to have been translated by Mangagamer and given this title. I actually haven't checked info on the game itself through Mangagamer, but there's the off-chance it doesn't actually have voices given that they have removed them from a few works they did work on did remove them and-

oh right, who am I kidding, I'll be checking if these links are actually legit or not, it's hotfile, so it usually works.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about Medicine.What did Medicine ever do to be present here. And through Him?

But in all seriousness, you really did a poor job there of bumping everything there, sir. Especially where it wasn't relevant. I'll at least give you a BIT of credit because I haven't heard about this game before.

Anyways, besides that, the game goes by the JP Title of "Kozukuri Youkai H Henka ~Otome o Okasu Hyoui Gattai~"(子作り妖怪H変化~乙女を犯す憑依合体~), it seems to have been translated by Mangagamer and given this title. I actually haven't checked info on the game itself through Mangagamer, but there's the off-chance it doesn't actually have voices given that they have removed them from a few works they did work on did remove them and-

oh right, who am I kidding, I'll be checking if these links are actually legit or not, it's hotfile, so it usually works.
*sigh* I do love that they are one of the few official places bring H games over...but I think I asked them a number of times on their forums to stop making up these titles that are completely off from the original title (Hinatabokko into Which Girl Should I Choose?. Succubus Soon into Shera, My Witch. Ryoujoku Guerilla Gari into Suck my dick or die.). And if they can't help themselves, at least give it a good one! Oh well, "so bad yet so good" I guess.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll download after knowing the legitimacy of the DL links. But how is this game played? Is it a VN?

It says "full game" so what type of game is it? SLG? RPG?
What do you do in the game (to play it)? I would like to know these before I waste my time Dling

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll download after knowing the legitimacy of the DL links. But how is this game played? Is it a VN?

It says "full game" so what type of game is it? SLG? RPG?
What do you do in the game (to play it)? I would like to know these before I waste my time Dling
It appears to be a text and cg VN with SLG elements if the screenies say anything, but I can't say much yet, mostly due to an issue.

The links are legit, but it's unactivated, no crack included either, so the above download isn't playable.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This download is the retail, unactivated version. Don't bother. There are legit links on erogedownload if you want it.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i managed to get it to work using a crack i found for it i uploaded it to media fire link here extract that and drop it into the installed folder for the game and it should work by overwriting the .exe that is already there.
went ahead and uploading my save data folder for anyone who just wants the cgs i have all but one unlocked link here for it just drop that into the game folder and start the game and it should give you access to the cg gallery.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what name is it under in erogegames?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i managed to get it to work using a crack i found for it i uploaded it to media fire link here extract that and drop it into the installed folder for the game and it should work by overwriting the .exe that is already there.
went ahead and uploading my save data folder for anyone who just wants the cgs i have all but one unlocked link here for it just drop that into the game folder and start the game and it should give you access to the cg gallery.
The crack file is down. Can you reupload it?

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The crack file is down. Can you reupload it?
are you sure it is down? i am still able to download it by clicking on it, but just to be safe i will upload it again.

it won,t let me upload the same file to my account unless i delete that one first don,t really want to do that just yet since i checked it and it is working from what i can tell already have had 4 downloads for it have you tried to download it again? and has anyone else had the link not work for them? if not can someone else check to see if it works for them so that i can be sure if it works or not, i will delete the old and upload it again if that's the case.

bad news for some reason i can,t access my media fire account anymore right now seems like i got locked out or something, so might not be able to upload it again if it is not working. if anyone has gotten my link to work your welcome to upload it to your own hosting site if gamefreak999 still has issues getting the link to work.

Last edited:

sul86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still can't find a crack for this game . too bad:eek:

OP
macasin2013

macasin2013

Banned
Reputation score

Sorry added crack, did not immediately notice that there is no

Junkyard Dawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the files downloaded intact and the game runs just fine, Norton did try to zap the crack file but that is par for the course. It may have looked fishy at the on-set but it seems legit to me.

Also if you have never cracked a game before the process is a simple one: First install the game like usual using the original .exe. Once it is installed go to the game's install folder, default in this case would be the Mangagamers folder. Once there unpack the crack file and replace the original .exe file with the cracked one, you don't need to change the name to match but if you try running with the shortcut the game will try to use the original file and it won't run for you as the original file is copy-protected. When the switch is made run the cracked file and enjoy.

Also if your computer has an anti-virus set to shoot first like my copy of Norton it will usually ID the crack file as a virus or Trojan, which it is in truth, just not the harmful kind.

If you can get it to run than congratz, you can now run and play illegally downloaded games, you pirate you.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

VISUAL NOVEL ISN'T IT :D

b106228

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone interested in.
100% save + walkthrough in attachment.

Attachments

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now everyone calm the heck down and download the torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:46522C17E064AF2F38E3224723ADFC7A919C235F&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce

The_Reaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello i cant get the game to register it come up with a blue screen and every thing how do i go about registering the game? can some one PM me a code

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello i cant get the game to register it come up with a blue screen and every thing how do i go about registering the game? can some one PM me a code
Download the cracked .exe on this page. The whole registering thing goes on the assumption that you actually bought the game yourself, and is probably best not to fiddle around with that.

The_Reaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download the cracked .exe on this page. The whole registering thing goes on the assumption that you actually bought the game yourself, and is probably best not to fiddle around with that.
i tried that i get a blue screen with alot of line code when i open it and i dont under sant any of it could oyu maybe help me with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.