What's new

VN/TEXT [Softhouse-Seal] Sexy Demon Transformation! / Kozukuri Youkai H Henka ~Otome o Okasu Hyoui Gattai~ / 子作り妖怪H変化~乙女を犯す憑依合体~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sexy Demon Transformation!

i tried that i get a blue screen with alot of line code when i open it and i dont under sant any of it could oyu maybe help me with it?
Sorry added crack, did not immediately notice that there is no
This one, right? Otherwise, I'm not too sure what you mean.

Otherwise, just use the torrent linked above instead, which should work.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I downloaded the game from the torrent, and whenever i try to open it, it's always immediately closed. Could anybody enlighten me?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Usually means you're not running your OS in Jap Unicode. Use Applocale or switch your OS over. There are guides on how to do this stickied on this board.

If you're using Jap Unicode, try putting the game folder closer to the HDD directory - example use C:/gamedir instead of C:/fake/faker/non/OMG/gamedir.

If its neither of those things, is there any other behavior you can tell us about that would help us narrow it down?

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nope, it's just like i stated in the previous post.
I bought my notebook from japan, and i wont have problem with regional issue.
And i'm quite sure my directory isn't that long.
Edit : This is my directory Z:\[120922][120914] [MangaGamer] Sexy Demon Transformation [Crack + Walkthrough is included] [English]

Ah, sometimes it does open the window, but it's not responding and immediately closed. I'm not sure what happen since most of the eroge i downloaded didn't have this problem.

And thanks for the reply anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.