What's new

VN/TEXT [SofthouseChara] Bunny Black 2 / バニーブラック 2 English released!

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bunny Black 2 English released!

I am stuck when....

Darx was kidnap

I search the whole level map (the one that "XXXXX is not here" not appear) and it seem I am stuck.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the hidden stair.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So finally it's out, thanks for reminding us that :D
Now we only need the third one translated :p

OP
markus0i

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What should I do after seeing Oldeus's dead body at Sentry Spear? I'm stuck there and don't know how to proceed.
Ditto.

wolfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need to head to path of the light head to floor 6, then you need to go to the bottom right stairs back down to floor 5 the one with the 2 rooms with a one way door out. Head straight north in the middile lane into the wall and you will get asked a question (apple) and then straight north again into another wall for another question (East) and from their you should be able to find the miniboss then the thrid angel

the third angel uses waves againsts you, before fighting directly with no rest between them

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you need to head to path of the light head to floor 6, then you need to go to the bottom right stairs back down to floor 5 the one with the 2 rooms with a one way door out. Head straight north in the middile lane into the wall and you will get asked a question (apple) and then straight north again into another wall for another question (East) and from their you should be able to find the miniboss then the thrid angel

the third angel uses waves againsts you, before fighting directly with no rest between them
Thanks. Rep +

OP
markus0i

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just finished the game, enjoyed it a lot. I also liked that Darx impregnated pretty much everyone in the world and was working on 2nd babies with the girls from the first game. Here is a SPOILER album of his kids growing up together even after he's gone.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just finished the game, enjoyed it a lot. I also liked that Darx impregnated pretty much everyone in the world and was working on 2nd babies with the girls from the first game. Here is a SPOILER album of his kids growing up together even after he's gone.

Well there IS a third game, but from what I understand it will never be translated because it introduces a new game mechanic that the translation team can't patch (short version explanation)

OP
markus0i

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well there IS a third game, but from what I understand it will never be translated because it introduces a new game mechanic that the translation team can't patch (short version explanation)
This greatly saddens me. There were some naughty scenes in BB3 I was looking forwards to. Also, there is a 4th game that focuses more on the daughters.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is sad :(

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't beat the last boss (I assume it is the last boss. It is the big mana thingy).

I had no issue this far into the game, but it is like the difficulty went up 3 times for this enemy alone.

He just nails me with so much AOE that I can't do anything about it. I can't even imagine how much grinding I would have to do to beat him considering how quickly he wiped me out.

And I had the 3 floor commanders with me, all level 30+.

Is there a trick to beating him?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't beat the last boss (I assume it is the last boss. It is the big mana thingy).

I had no issue this far into the game, but it is like the difficulty went up 3 times for this enemy alone.

He just nails me with so much AOE that I can't do anything about it. I can't even imagine how much grinding I would have to do to beat him considering how quickly he wiped me out.

And I had the 3 floor commanders with me, all level 30+.

Is there a trick to beating him?
Outlast him with equipment nullifying magic and blunt damage or kill the boss quickly with high offence. Most players using the English translation opt for the latter, I did it with the former.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Outlast him with equipment nullifying magic and blunt damage or kill the boss quickly with high offence. Most players using the English translation opt for the latter, I did it with the former.
Sweet merciful buddha. And there aren't any doors there... So I guess I am gonna have to leave and come back later...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sweet merciful buddha. And there aren't any doors there... So I guess I am gonna have to leave and come back later...
There is a door. It's near the stairs leading up to this level.

Others elsewhere have bragged about beating it first time with a level38 Darx and some of the end-game characters. It's definitely doable, but care must be taken with how hard the boss hits.

TankHunter678

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope they translate BB3, I also hope I can find a download to play that game since the series has been enjoyable thus far.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are silver coins ever traded in for item exchange quests or can i sell them

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't know what silver coin you're referring to since there's nothing like that in the original Japanese text.

There is one coin which can be exchanged for a reward, but it's the heavenly realm coin, the appearance of which I'm unclear about.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can sell silver/gold coins without worries.