What's new

Some H-Game Idea

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Basically, I kinda want to see a game like the two Tifa Tan X games, Where all the enemies "attack" via groping and eventually stripping the Heroine

Though, The combat should probably be a bit simpler than those two games, Whatever happens, happens though, I also thought there should be normal attacks and H-attacks, They're pretty self explanatory, The normal hits will lower your HP, Maybe if they're strong enough, Knock the Heroine down for different groping potential, While the H-attacks are just there to raise the rating, After all, Its no fun having to ignore the H part of an H-game because it kills you in 5 seconds flat.
And maybe limit the stripping to certain H-attacks, Like if an enemy dives and lands on the Heroine, They'll take their chance while the Heroine is dazed to steal part of their outfit, running off into the sunset.
Again though, Just my suggestions, I'd make this myself if I had a lot more coding experience.

I also thought up a kind of interesting Plot IMO.
Basically, There's some group of people hosting some huge contest on the beach, consisting of literally hundreds of people, Nobody knows what the contest is about, but they all had to write their names on a piece of paper and put them in some sorting box, Of course because of plot convenience, The Heroine gets picked, And turns out, Its a huge game of what's basically tag, Only thing is, Everyone by the Heroine is it, And their goal is to take pictures of her in the nude, Because why not, Bonus points if its something Lewd, Though she'll start with her swimsuit so they'll be trying to rip it off the entire time first, The also game lasts for 24 hours (Plot hours, not actually a timer), But the Heroine can end it early if she gathers 15 or so mcguffins hidden around the city, Probably in the nude of course.

Maybe to spice things up, After beating the game once, You can play in different outfits, Which slightly alter the intro cut-scene, For example, You may be able to replace the swimsuit with Heart Pasties, Or just a Bath Towel, Or maybe a Nude Apron, Depends on the developers.
It'd probably be explained in the plot by the guy hosting everything being like "Hold on one second though, Lets spice things up a little" Then he proceeds to strip the Heroine, Despite her protests, Followed by tossing her the skimpier thing, which the Heroine fumbles with, showing everyone more than the Heroine would've liked

Anyway, Here's hoping there isn't some thread dedicated to requesting ideas already, And that someone is kind enough to step up to the plate and try and make this game.

Give it a few years and I might make it myself, But, No promises.

P.S. Although it mostly won't be too helpful, I'm not too bad at editing sprites, So if you use sprites, and want a quick edit done while you move on to something new, I might be able to help a bit.

Last edited: