What's new

Some hentai game ideas I wanted to share incase someone here is looking for one

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Every now and then, I come up with various ideas that could be put towards making games and stuff I'd like to share with you all. Perhaps one day someone is willing to make these. If I come up with anymore, I'll add them here later.

==========================
Mech Hentai RPG

No official title for this one yet, I initially submitted this one to hongfire back in November, it's a mech themed hentai game made for RPG Maker. I got this idea from seeing a hentai ova called Hentai Express

The game is about a female protagonist who pilots a giant mech that harnesses sexual energy to tap into it's hidden potential. Here's a run down of what I have so far.

Tags: Consensual, Rape, Tentacle, Machine, Prostitution

About the game

Story - Takane (name can be changed from the start) arrives at a town where a mech based tournament is being held and she decides to enter to earn the prize of 100 million gold. Her mech named Wüstling (German for lecher) has a special ability called Lewd Syncro which harnesses sexual energy and fluids from it's pilot to access dormant power which can be used for battle.

Gameplay - A standard Turn-Based RPG. However there is no leveling up system, strength comes from upgrades which requires money to obtain. You'll will proceed to go through at least 10 or 20 rounds of battle against opposing mechs each stronger than the next. Elemental attacks will also take advantage of an opponent's weakness.

Character Look: Takane's appearance should be black hair styled in a long ponytail, big breasts, and wide hips. Her battle attire should consist of a skin tight plug suit somewhat similar to Evangelion with exposed breasts, vagina and anus.

Scenes

H Events in Battle - Wüstling uses a long dildo shaped blade and will be capable of using melee attacks and defense on it's own but to use special attacks, it will require sexual energy from Takane. All scenes that occur during battle should consist of animated machine sex.

My ideas so far

Repair: A long mechanical arm will appear and proceed to rub her vagina to the point of squirting vaginal fluids which Wüstling will then absorb and use it to repair damages made to it

Fire Attack: A mechanical tentacle will appear and proceed to violate the her mouth, absorbing her breath to fuel the fire

Water Attack: Two pumps will appear and latch on the her breasts, injecting her nipples with a drug so she produces milk temporarily and will proceed to pump the milk in order to produce a water attack

Electric Attack: A mechanical tentacle with a vibrator attached to it will spawn and proceed to thrust into her vagina till a pulse of ecstasy emanates from her allowing Wüstling to charge for an electric attack

Earth Attack: A mechanical tentacle with a vibrator attached to it will spawn and proceed to thrust into her anus and err... absorbs something to deal an earth attack. =/

Ultimate Attack: Seven mechanical tentacles will spawn, four will grab her by her limbs, lift her in the air and the other 3 will proceed to violate all her orifices and two mechanical hands will proceed to massage her breasts. When she comes to ecstasy, Wüstling will initiate a very powerful attack. This move can only be used at least three times per battle every few turns as the move drains 1/3 of the energy bar assuming there's enough left

Prostitution Events - Nothing special, I'm looking for at least 5 animated scenes that show oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, paizuri and gangbangs, maybe have all this occur in a brothel

H Events in Town - While outside of battle, Takane can go around town trying to take on various oddjobs to earn money which she can use towards strengthening her mech. There should be a minimum of 10 repeatable H events for normal encounters and at least 1 when using different costumes as part of jobs such as house maid and a bunny girl at the bar. Unlike mech battles and prostitution events, all town H events will be still images with at least 3 variations (Pre-penetration, penetration, cum) each unless the creator is willing to add short cut in animations of some NPCs attempting to grope you

Endings - I'm hoping to go for at least 4 different endings to the game depending on the player's actions

Mechanical Love Ending - If you attempt to avoid all town H events, Takane gradually begins to fall in love with Wüstling strange as it might seem. During the final round, a scripted scene begins with Takane and Wüstling starting to lose and Takane starts losing her will to fight. Before the opponent can deal a finishing blow, Wüstling begins to glow and a human sized figure of Wüstling appears in the cockpit and begins speaking to Takane and attempts to encourage her. Takane finds solace in Wüstling's words and gradually starts to regain her fighting spirit, then they begin to have sex with each other. Suddenly Wüstling unleashes a shockwave pushing the opponent back before he can strike and Wüstling gets up and begins taking on incubus traits with demonic wings, a tail and horns. The player is then given a new move called Erotic Strike and when used deals an attack that defeats the opponent instantly. The tournament ends with Takane as the victor and you get an epilogue with Takane making her final comments,talking about her love for Wüstling

Champion Ending - Clear the game normally without seeing every sex scene and Takane is crowned champion. She decides to use the money for whatever she desires

Mistress Ending - If you've managed to see every H event in town, after the tournament, Takane decides to stay in town and use her money to buy out the local brothel and becomes it's owner. With her influence, the brothel becomes a far more successful business and Takane becomes richer while doing the perverted things she loves to do

Slave Ending - If Takane loses at any point during the tournament, Wüstling is permanently destroyed. Because Takane was using Wüstling to fight her battles, she's not a very strong fighter as a result. One day she is captured by an unknown group of men and taken somewhere to be used as a sex slave

Miscellaneous - Maybe add a couple of mini games to it such as gambling

==========================
Roshi Ecchi Quest

This one will also serve as a hentai game made in rpg maker and is based around Master Roshi from the popular manga and anime Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

Tags: Old Man, Voyeurism, Consensual, Sexual Harassment, Rape, Hypnosis, Time Stop, Macro, Netori

About the game

The story and gameplay will revolved around Trunk's time machine allowing Roshi to travel between various time periods of the series to do various lewd things to the DB Girls. Story will start during the Cell Saga as that should be around the time the Z Warriors are busy training or fighting Cell allowing Roshi access to the time machine

Time Machine - With this, Roshi will be able to travel to different time periods in order to interact with various characters

Day and Night System - This is an important aspect for discovering replayable scenes in the game. At different times of the day, the girls can be found in different areas doing their own thing such as sleeping, bathing and using the toilet. Time will automatically change from day to night every ten minutes requiring Roshi to use the Time Machine to travel back to the beginning of the day to discover events he may have missed. As an added bit of challenge, triggering certain scenes like groping and rape scenes will alter or remove some scenes that are supposed to occur during that day, some scenes will also require stealth or items to trigger them. All in all you are required to use the Time Machine to travel back in time to start over in case you missed some scenes or your actions changes things.

Items - Depending on the time period, Roshi can obtain items actually seen from the series that are needed to trigger some scenes, like for example, the Jackie Chun disguise needed for the for scenes in which Roshi hypnotize characters, Bulma's shrinking device allowing for some peeping scenes and Dr. Gero's Shut Down Remote necessary for doing things to Android 18 who will otherwise beat the shit out of him if he tries anything with her

Interactive Environment - Roshi will be able to interact with parts of the environment such as hiding in places to peep on girls, access his TV which will be used as a CG viewer, and if you want the extra work, find magazines, books and pictures lying around depicting girls who may or may not be related to Dragon Ball in lewd situations

Last edited:

zombieparrot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Some hentai game ideas I wanted to share incase someone here is looking for one

Currently working on my own rpg, but I think the mech rpg would be fun. Maybe I'll get in touch in a while!