What's new

[Complete - Full] Sorcery Scholar Lelea - Escape From Pervert Island (RJ193055) [Windwave]

Luek

Reputation score
Hello, I still had some time off so I decided to do another one, I'll probably be busy for the following months but I do intend to keep on translating stuff, so I'll create a WIP thread here when I decide on the next one I'm doing

DLsite

I also created a (yay!) where I'll be keeping an archive and organizing the stuff I've done. There's also a poll going on right now where I picked a few games I liked and was looking to translate anyway, but if anyone wants to help me out in choosing which game is to be translated first then go ahead and

Additional Download links can be found

Edit: Fixed some spelling errors and also the untranslated parts when denied entry to the beach and forest along with the dialogue when using the shortcut in the forest, also removed the part where
[Man with cock stuck in seashell] NPC would say that the masturbation scene must be played first to unlock it when in fact it was the fellatio scene. I hope that is all but I might've missed a few so hit me up if you find anything

Attachments

Last edited:

blainose

Reputation score
sorry but the game is still in japanese after I copy paste

OP
Luek

Luek

Reputation score
sorry but the game is still in japanese after I copy paste
Did you make sure to extract the the files (Data and Graphics folder) from Game.rgss3a with the All Decrypter and replace it? A tutorial by yugifan3 on how to do it can be found here

If so, then it may be just me uploading the wrong files in one of the links

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
good work, will you consider or interested on improving translation because young wife souffle and shadowcore really need one

blainose

Reputation score
Did you make sure to extract the the files (Data and Graphics folder) from Game.rgss3a with the All Decrypter and replace it? A tutorial by yugifan3 on how to do it can be found here

If so, then it may be just me uploading the wrong files in one of the links
Sorry didn't use the all decrypter lol been a while since the last time I used it so I forgot about it. Sorry

OP
Luek

Luek

Reputation score
good work, will you consider or interested on improving translation because young wife souffle and shadowcore really need one
Even though a full patch was released for both of those games, I can see that they are still being worked on by their respective authors, so no, I don't think it would be fair for me to just step in

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even though a full patch was released for both of those games, I can see that they are still being worked on by their respective authors, so no, I don't think it would be fair for me to just step in
but both authors are dead

el0d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation.

I see, I didn't really play them nor did I have any interest in them, but I'll think about it, no promises though
The translation of Young Wife Souffle isn't so bad, it has some issues but it's playable.
The translation of Shadowcore on the other hand is godawful. The translator is called Shitty Google Trans and his translation is literally that, I don't think he even revised the translation. You can just act like his translation doesn't exist.

gigvigilance

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation man, game seems pretty decent. Im not sure if im the only one having this problem but I can't seem to trigger any ending other than ED5. First time I have Lelea over 100 perversion and trigger the ending and it ends up as ED5, 2nd time I reload the save and have Eliza did all of her H-scene and trigger the ED and still it triggers ED5. Am I missing something?

OP
Luek

Luek

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation man, game seems pretty decent. Im not sure if im the only one having this problem but I can't seem to trigger any ending other than ED5. First time I have Lelea over 100 perversion and trigger the ending and it ends up as ED5, 2nd time I reload the save and have Eliza did all of her H-scene and trigger the ED and still it triggers ED5. Am I missing something?
I had to play through the game again just to be sure, turns out if you cured Eliza with the island medicine then no matter what happens ED5 would be played, hope this helped

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much for another full translation!

Edit:

Found these untranslated lines at the forest:

Last edited:
OP
Luek

Luek

Reputation score
Thank you very much for another full translation!

Edit:

Found these untranslated lines at the forest:
Thanks, I also noticed I left out some of the dialogue when trying to enter the forest or beach as well, most of these are just telling the player that they can't enter the area at this time, I plan to roll out another version soon, fixing them and some of the mistakes in my writing

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
ah so that the reason i always get ending 5, anyone know what boss drop for?

Edit : play again and only get ED 1B, can't find last event for red hair girl after the gangbang

Edit 2 : finally get all ending

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Decent game, has some bugs though. Also I checked the files, and the cg08 pictures come with a blowjob variation that seems unused, which makes me sad (no it's not your fault, I checked the Japanese version and it's the same there).

OP
Luek

Luek

Reputation score
Decent game, has some bugs though. Also I checked the files, and the cg08 pictures come with a blowjob variation that seems unused, which makes me sad (no it's not your fault, I checked the Japanese version and it's the same there).
Yeah, there were also some common events that were left empty/unimplemented, maybe they had a huge ambition for this game and it didn't turn out so well, idk. About the bugs, I hope it wasn't due to me tempering with the game files, if it was then please let me know, I'll try my best to fix them

herbderb98

Reputation score
turns out i have to rename/remove the rgss3a file, felt like an idiot

thanks for the translations, keep up the good work

blerghit

Reputation score
since the discussion thread got deleted, ill ask here: how to trigger the knightes scenes? she doesmt follow me into the village
ps. nevermind found it. dont "help her" and she will go gather food herself...
maybe needto have given her the virus gotten from village top right

Last edited: