What's new

ACT [ Sosei] [ 粗製] The Lewdbeasts, the Witch and her Daughter / 淫獣と魔女とその娘 RE126372 RJ126372

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: 淫獣と魔女とその娘 RJ126372

100% save. Everything bought in shop.

P.S. Tell me if it's the wrong save.
This one still works for me

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This one still works for me
Can anyone tell me, what are the upgrades in the middle choices of the shops are for? In between the tower upgrades and the cloth upgrades...
And what are the shoes upgrades is for? Movement & attack speed?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me, what are the upgrades in the middle choices of the shops are for? In between the tower upgrades and the cloth upgrades...
And what are the shoes upgrades is for? Movement & attack speed?
You can use AGTH to catch the text but...

Towers improve towers, Boots improve movement speed, if I'm not mistaken, there's one on the right for higher jumping...

And the coins, in general, offer either more coins per monster killed, more coins at the beginning or more coins in general. There are also two upgrades to both improve attack speed and attack power for the witches' attacks.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

downloaded the trial, game crashes on start. Iam using windows 7 ultimate 64bits.

The japanese fonts are fine, all the files seem ok, no idea what can be the problem. Anyone with a similar config able to run it? Maybe its an incompatibility with 64bits

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Story is good but short, "The Cycle of Witches" :eek:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Interesting thing about Mega is that the decryption key is part of the link, so if you copy the link incorrectly it will ask for the missing part by reqesting a decryption link.

Just putting this out there for the masses.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

downloaded the trial, game crashes on start. Iam using windows 7 ultimate 64bits.

The japanese fonts are fine, all the files seem ok, no idea what can be the problem. Anyone with a similar config able to run it? Maybe its an incompatibility with 64bits
Game works fine on windows 7 64bit pro (I've posted a screenshot of the game earlier also).

May want to post the error message of why its crashing.

If the game itself does not make one...

Start menu -> control panel -> administrative tools -> event viewer -> windows logs -> look for any red/yellow symbols of recent things under Application or system.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game is great! Though I have to wonder if there are games like this that are the reverse? Like girls going after a monster and they're the ones setting up traps?

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is great! Though I have to wonder if there are games like this that are the reverse? Like girls going after a monster and they're the ones setting up traps?
Or perhaps playing as the monsters, sending in units to try and defeat the (AI) girl setting up defenses. That'd be quite fun, I think, somewhat similar to the old Wintermaul tower battle games.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes. Sort of, anyway. There is one called 'Mara Ike' by the Brabuster circle. You play as a little pink kappa, protecting a crystal thing from encroaching girls.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes. Sort of, anyway. There is one called 'Mara Ike' by the Brabuster circle. You play as a little pink kappa, protecting a crystal thing from encroaching girls.
Ah I remember that game! It wasn't very fun to me though. I'm hoping there's either a sequel or an update to this game rather soon! Then again Lines' idea sounds great too. In either case I really hope more games like this, and of this quality, get made in the future ^^

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Or perhaps playing as the monsters, sending in units to try and defeat the (AI) girl setting up defenses. That'd be quite fun, I think, somewhat similar to the old Wintermaul tower battle games.
Wellll, not exactly a reverse tower defense (since usually that sort of game ends up being "use all your points to make one huge ass zerg rush, gg"), but Tentacle Lord fits the sort of "send tentacle after girl"...sorta

There's also this list
In particular Suzukuri Dragon have part of dungeon layout setup, where you can setup combat arena for your monsters, trap to reduce adventurer's spirit and sometimes finish them off, etc. (there's also scene unlock based on adventurers defeated by trap)

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to low the resolution of the game?

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updates the game with new content but he does not even try to fix the offset buttons that make half this shit unusable............really.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

You're gonna have to explain what's so unusable about it since I personally can play it just fine

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I literally can not click half the stuff in gallery or shop. I've tried moving my task bar everywhere only way i can even select the stuff is to pull it to the left a bit and even then im out of the game window when it's highlighted so if i click it it takes me to the window under the game.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, to fix it, they would have to know about such a problem.
Given that they haven't done so, the problem must be unique to you. Tough luck.