What's new

South City

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: South City

"Right, right," Max says as he moves out of the aid station and stumbles around the battlefield until he gets to a soldier who isn't actually a part of the main front.

"You, soldier, do you have any idea what these things are doing other than killing your men? Kain said that they were stealing supplies, if thats the case where are they taking them?" Max asks, trying to put as much authority in his words as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The soldier stopped and thought for a moment, then shook his head. "We've seen them head back to the south when they get a hold of something...But I don't think anyone knows why they take what they do, or what plans they may have."

The current wave of the undead seem to be almost dealt with, as the small group James had sent to get the machine guns come back and begin setting them up.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Right, if thats all I think I have a plan," Max says to the soldier before rushing over to the rest of them.

"I've got an idea, how about we raid wherever these freaks are taking the stuff they're stealing and destroy the place while we're there? The soldier told me they head back south to stock the items so I'm guessing they're keeping it in some kind of disused warehouse or something."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda nodded, "Sounds like a good idea to me, if we can get rid of them there we can start stealing our stuff back."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Cynder nodded. "With the machine guns in position, defending this place will be much easier... Some of us should stay here just in case, while others take some soldiers with them and look for the place where stolen things are dumped."