What's new

ADV Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Spanky1] Duchess Debauchery

Spanky1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm the guy that made The Poor Whore: A Fantasy Medieval Whore Simulator. I made a preview topic of this new game a while back in the Under Construction forum, but I've got a working beta now, so here's a new topic.

As with the last game, I apologize in advance, as this game has no erotic artwork, and relies only on text to get the job done. It is at heart a text adventure/interactive fiction game, made with RPG Maker software (MV this time, instead of VX Ace).

I'm about 1/3 done with this current project.

You walk around, talk to people, and make a bunch of choices. The story is told in second person narration, so it has a very text adventure feel to it.

So anyway, here's the setup. You're a young, innocent Duchess who lives in a country estate, and you just turned 18. Also, your mother just died of a mysterious illness. You won't inherit her vast wealth for another week or so due to technical legal red tape. So because you're all sad and don't want to live alone in the country, you move to the "big city" to stay with your two older, buxom cousins for a week, until you get your inheritance.

But basically, your character is shocked at what kind of city this is. The nobles lead lives of debauchery, engaging in sex and sadomasochism at will. The commoners are at odds with the nobility, and there are daily mobs and revolts. There's a Church in this universe, not unlike a medieval Catholic Church, and there's a crazy pope named Pope Borga, who may or may not be inspired by the famous Pope Borgia of history. Inspiration came from scandalous rumors of Renaissance Italy and the Roman Catholic Church of that period. I just thought, "What if the nobles and the clergy of this era just said 'fuck it' and just fucked and did whatever they wanted?'", and thus, Duchess Debauchery was born.

The game will be split into 3 acts. Act 1 mostly deals with the nobility, and making contacts and alliances with them. Act 2 deals with the peasant revolt. You deal mostly with the young, lady leader of this rebellion, and try to negotiate a peaceful resolution. Act 3 has you deal with the Pope himself. You can fight against the Church, or join it in its debauchery. Act 1 is already complete, and the playable beta you can download now consists of this act.

Gameplay wise, this is how it plays out. You create your own character to start with. Similar mechanics to The Poor Whore, but far more options. First, you pick from one of 16 different face and body sprites. And then, you decide on the specifics. In The Poor Whore, you only had 8 total combinations: 2 body types, and 4 boob sizes. In Duchess Debauchery, you have 36 options. You pick your height, short, medium or tall. And then body build, light, medium, heavy. And finally, boob size, small, medium, large, extra large. Picking extra large tits will result in people making a big deal about them, and will give you a sore back. They may laugh at you too, and you may or may not become a spectacle.

You mostly walk around and talk to people, and develop relationships. You have a journal this time, with stats on characters' physical features, as well as your bond rating with them.

The "Talk/Proposition" mechanic from The Poor Whore is back. When talking to random NPCs, you can simply talk to them, or come onto them hard and try to fuck them.

The main fetishes of the game include BDSM, and you can take both dominant roles, and submissive roles, and also exhibitionism and public nudity and fucking. For instance, you can choose your outfit before each evening outing, and people will react accordingly. You even have a "fishnet dress", making you basically naked, and people will kinda freak out. Also, later in the game there will be a strong blasphemy fetish, something that I don't think is explored enough. Basically, you can fuck the pope, and get super blasphemous.

Much of the game, like The Poor Whore, will be sand box in nature, with a vast array of fetishes. They include huge tits, huge cocks, lesbians, gang bangs, bukkakes, anal, fisting, water sports, food violation (cumming on food and watching innocent people eating it), molestation of sleeping women, non consensual scenes, very optional bestiality, humiliation, blackmail, corruption, and, possibly the most hardcore fetish of all, romance.

All sex encounters are optional. You will be able to go through the whole game a virgin, if you wish. There's even a stat that keeps track of that.

The 6 stats are "reputation stats". They tell you what noble society thinks of you, and may have certain effects. They are Dominance, Submission, Good, Evil, Dignity, and Sexuality.

And now, the pictures.

Here's the starting screen for character creation. All the sprites are standing like robots, waiting for you to choose them:

8 cuties, 8 hard asses.

Here's the stat screen:

You collect journal entries like pokemon, and many of them are missable side characters:

Here are some examples of the characters in the game. Neely, a bizarre maid who may not be of sound mind (notice NPCs have their own body stats as well):

You have two tall, voluptuous cousins you're staying with. Isabella, the more outgoing, slutty one:

And Victoria, a real bitch:

Here's Lucy, a super shy and awkward Countess you meet at a tavern:

Here's some character dialogue. Zoe is your trusty carriage driver, and she's a bit of comedic relief. She talks funny:

Neely the maid is a bit of an odd ball. For instance, you find her poking Zoe with a broom handle "in the name of science."

Isabella likes to read. Some of her tastes may be a bit trashy:

There's a ton of dialogue choices. I like me some Bioware games:

Here's the shot of the dressing screen. Every morning, you pick what you want to wear:

The nobility have outlandish taste when decorating ballrooms:

Zoe's reaction to the fountain system:

An example of the "Talk/Proposition" system. Hey, just because it's there as an option doesn't mean you have to do it. Do you really like fat sweaty guys?

An example of how people may react to you based on the clothing you wear. For instance, wear the see-through dress, and:

You make several big choices that have huge effects on the story. I aim to make the game full of branching story paths:

It's not a noble party without a fancy dinner:

And again, this is completely optional >_> :

So anyway, give me your thoughts. Let me know what you want in the game!

And here's the download stuff. Just know that I am having WAY HARDER of a time hosting this file than with my last game, on a technical level, which is frustrating both for me and people that want to download this beta. First, it seems Google Drive has gotten really shittier since the last game, and doesn't like to host things as nicely, and also, RPG Maker MV apparently creates uncompressed projects (the full folder), instead of a neat compressed file like in the older RPG Maker VX Ace, so when I uploaded it to Google, I had to upload the whole folder instead of a single neat file, like last time for the Poor Whore. So the download process is just a bit messier, and I apologize, but I've been assured that this should work by my first beta players.

So when you go to the download link, you'll see this:

Ignore all the mess, and simply click the download button in the top right of the screen. Here's the game link:

If you're interested in my first game, The Poor Whore, you may find it here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30947

Last edited by a moderator:

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Very interesting. I like the sandbox nature and the gradual reveal of the kind of society the Duchess is stepping into. I look forward to the full version with great anticipation.

OP
Spanky1

Spanky1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Very interesting. I like the sandbox nature and the gradual reveal of the kind of society the Duchess is stepping into. I look forward to the full version with great anticipation.
Thank you for playing! And as always I'm open to scene ideas or fetishes, there's plenty of room in the game for more stuff.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I enjoyed the demo (short as it is) and am looking forward to more.

One thing I'd like to see: The option for the Duchess to buy drinks for everyone herself. Currently, on the first night in the tavern, when Victoria suggests it, you can give her the money and let her buy the drinks, or refuse and displease her. But there's no option for the Duchess to do it herself. It would be nice if there was, possibly with something to gain (either a direct stat gain, such as Dignity, or an indirect one, such as people remembering that she bought them drinks).

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know that you're no longer working on this game, but could you release the files so that other people could complete it? I know what I'm asking might sound a little weird, but I would still love to see this game completed even if not by you.