What's new

SIM [Spanky1] The Poor Whore -A Fantasy Medieval Whore Simulator

Spanky1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I'm a total newb here, so I can't post clickable links. So you'll just have to copy and paste any pictures in this topic, as well as the download link. :3

Just a heads up, there is no original artwork in this game, just the basic RPG Maker assets. It's pretty much a text adventure kind of game with an RPG Maker coating. You walk around, talk to people, have sex encounters via second person narration, and choose choices for what you want to do. Here's the download link:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cvhgOPP0N5MDlUcEFzOG5GNlU/view

The game is a fantasy medieval whore simulator. The setup is you're a whore of nebulous origins, broke, with just the rags on your back to your name. You travel to the town of Ovavulvaville in the hopes of getting hired at the local brothel. Your goal in life: to become the most famous whore in the lands. You will do this by raising your reputation via two stats: Adoration and Infamy. Adoration is how much the town loves and respects you, like a classic courtesan of legend, and Infamy is how raunchy and scandalous you are, just as famous, but everyone knows you for being a gutter whore instead of nice and classy. So doing various acts will either increase your Adoration or Infamy stats, and at the end of the game, if one is high enough, you get a special ending (classy whore or gutter whore). For instance, entertain a dinner of nobles, raise your Adoration. Be the subject of a bukkake, raise your Infamy.

So at the beginning of the game, you'll actually create your character, with the help of a magical sex fairy (there's a lotta humor in the game, so yeah, magic sex fairy). She'll ask what you want your character sprite to look like, and there's 12 options. And then you get to design your body which changes the narration descriptions. You can be short and petite, or tall and voluptuous, and then you get to pick your breast size. Small, medium, large, and extra large. This results in 1 of 6 classes. You will get bonuses to your starting stats based on your choices, and characters will behave differently with you, and the narration will of course change, specific to your look.

The other stats you'll be interested in are Beauty and Raunch, which describe how you visually appear to other characters. Beauty is how classically beautiful you are, and Raunch describes how viscerally sexual you look (big tits hanging out, etc). Generally, the more petite you are, the bigger boost to Beauty, and the more voluptuous you are, the bigger boost to Raunch. Different customers will be attracted by different things. Buy specific dresses at the clothing shop to increase these appearance stats.

There are also Vaginal Capacity and Anal Capacity stats. These determine how loose you are. You may not be able to take some things inside your body if you're too tight. Rumors will spread about these stats around town, however, and they may reflect on your reputation stats.

Alright, here are some pictures:

imgur.com/a/JWom8

imgur.com/a/3n5Ia

imgur.com/a/MXopa

imgur.com/a/CaeHf

An in-creator shot of the inside of the brothel:

imgur.com/a/wxYaP

imgur.com/a/8MCUG

imgur.com/a/TzMrd

imgur.com/a/rmqzk

imgur.com/a/2ZvqS

imgur.com/a/YD4DG

So the setup for the main game is, once you start working at the brothel, you have 10 nights to prove yourself. At the end of the 10 nights, the game ends and you get your ending based on your reputation, or other choices. There are actually going to be 7 unique endings, with special relationships possible with some characters. Each night is 1 encounter of your choice, and there are a total of 20 encounters, so the game encourages replays. There's not a lot of "courting" or whatever that occurs in most dating sims. It's just sex scene after sex scene, basically. They have some detail but move along pretty snappy. The fetishes are pretty varied, I think, including interracial, gangbangs, bukkakes, huge tits, lactation, fisting, extreme anal, public sex, monsters, futas, glory holes, BDSM, Dommes, subs, blackmail, cuckqueaning, lesbians, rough sex, and romance.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Spanky1

Spanky1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Complete Game] [English] The Poor Whore -A Fantasy Medieval Whore Simulator

Bump, but only because my initial post was lost in mod approval limbo for several days and never showed up! <_>

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Complete Game] [English] The Poor Whore -A Fantasy Medieval Whore Simulator

Unfortunately pure textplay so for me is something nothing XD

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all those fetishes, is there bestiality? whoring for a costumer that pays her to have sex with a dog seems to be fitting.

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm enjoying the game so far. I love that people actually comment on your looks, and they change descriptions. We need more of that in games. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you continue making games.

OP
Spanky1

Spanky1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

all those fetishes, is there bestiality? whoring for a costumer that pays her to have sex with a dog seems to be fitting.
There is technically no bestiality, as in with dogs or horses or anything. There is, however, a sex scene with a werewolf, and his genitals are dog-like, and he behaves like a giant dog. You need a tall voluptuous body type to get him though, as he'll reject small petite girls.

I really thought about including pure bestiality, but I dunno, as this is my first erotic game, for some reason it just didn't sit well with me. I'm working on another game, and there will be an optional encounter with dogs in that one, possibly horses.

I'm enjoying the game so far. I love that people actually comment on your looks, and they change descriptions. We need more of that in games. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you continue making games.
Thanks! Yeah, I really like when the player has control over how they look, and when it actually makes an impact when interacting with NPCs. For instance, huge giant tits are pretty common in erotic games, and you can certainly create your character with them in this game, but people will react accordingly and freak out over your freakish large tits.

I'm currently working on a new game, working title is Duchess Debauchery - A Slutty Noblewoman Simulator. In this new game, instead of simply affecting a stat, your dresses will affect narration. There's an option, for instance, to wear a transparent dress, which shows off your naked body. It totally breaks social norms, and people will kinda freak out over you wearing it. That's the kind of stuff I like in games, the freedom to go nuts and have NPCs react accordingly. :3

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hum, tried the Adoration path first.

Is it me, or you have exactly the good amount of encounter? I mean, I had:
-The virgin
-The noble and its dinner
-Lily x3
-The baroness x3
-The couple
-And did the back guy even if I couldn't really (but he gave me the preicous 5 silver for the dress at the start).

I don't think I could do anything else (maybe the 4 guys? I slapped them).

Also, if you denounce the baroness and accept her afterward, the end is supposed to change, but the "super courtesan" ending (2) doesn't change at all. The lily ending changes, however.

Nice game, anyway.

OP
Spanky1

Spanky1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hum, tried the Adoration path first.

Is it me, or you have exactly the good amount of encounter? I mean, I had:
-The virgin
-The noble and its dinner
-Lily x3
-The baroness x3
-The couple
-And did the back guy even if I couldn't really (but he gave me the preicous 5 silver for the dress at the start).

I don't think I could do anything else (maybe the 4 guys? I slapped them).

Also, if you denounce the baroness and accept her afterward, the end is supposed to change, but the "super courtesan" ending (2) doesn't change at all. The lily ending changes, however.

Nice game, anyway.
Thanks for playing!

You were only able to access roughly half the game because you no doubt kept a high Beauty rating in your quest for a high Adoration rating, which is actually a good way to play the game if you don't want the depressing ending. You could also theoretically go the other way, dress slutty, and have access to more encounters.

Spoilers here, but the encounters you missed were the werewolf, the gang bang guys that you slapped, a bukkake sequence with the captain of the guards and his soldiers, an encounter with the milk professor, which requires max boob size, resulting in lactation, the encounter with the old man beggar outside, the encounter with a super secret thing that's hidden behind the hidden bookshelf door, and three full encounters with the villainous Countess Valefire.

All in all, there are 20 encounters. But in any given single playthrough, you're only able to experience a certain number of them.

Oh, and then don't forget the glory hole duty! You can do that as much as you want, and it leads to a special depressing ending.

I'm not sure what's going on with that special ending you mentioned. If you expose Brighthart, and then accept her as a slave, there should be a minor, quick mention of her in the Courtesan ending, but nothing huge or anything.

Again, thanks for playing!

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your game was surprisingly good in a sea of cheap crappy v0.002 3d rpg/vn games with broken english. Good job man seriously, it was high quality.

I did find a minor text bug, I think it was the first countess scene where the text mentions small breasts when my character had big breasts.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here you go:

An in-creator shot of the inside of the brothel:

moonblack

Reputation score

A relatively short, but very enjoyable game with a lot of replayability. The only thing missing is an ending where you seduce the brothel owner (possibly after seducing the other girls working there).

Favorite ending: Lily's.

A pity we can't ruin Valefire the way we can ruin Brighton.

I think the balancing is a little off, becuase a tall character with big boobs needs more money for clothes but doesn't get more money than a petit one. No other major issues I can think of.

Keyen

Reputation score

a bukkake sequence with the captain of the guards and his soldiers

OP
Spanky1

Spanky1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your game was surprisingly good in a sea of cheap crappy v0.002 3d rpg/vn games with broken english. Good job man seriously, it was high quality.

I did find a minor text bug, I think it was the first countess scene where the text mentions small breasts when my character had big breasts.
Thanks for the kind review! I really do try to make narrative quality a focus of my games, I'm glad it comes through. And yeah, I don't where that bug could be. I don't see anything in the editor that could do that, but oh well, it's a minor bug. I think this game is as done as it's gonna be, honestly. I actually finished it nearly a half a year ago, I'm just now getting around to posting it on this forum. So trying to look back at the coding now is pretty overwhelming, hah.

Thanks for posting the clickable links, TTOG!

A relatively short, but very enjoyable game with a lot of replayability. The only thing missing is an ending where you seduce the brothel owner (possibly after seducing the other girls working there).

Favorite ending: Lily's.

A pity we can't ruin Valefire the way we can ruin Brighton.

I think the balancing is a little off, becuase a tall character with big boobs needs more money for clothes but doesn't get more money than a petit one. No other major issues I can think of.
Glad you liked it. I thought about making the brothel owner seduce-able, but I dunno, I just didn't. And yeah, I think a lot of people like Lily's ending the most. Personally, I like Brighthart the most, but that's just 'cause I'm a freak like her, lol.

As for the balancing, it's interesting you say that. Other people have said that bigger girls actually have an advantage, because they actually have access to more scenes.

In reality, I meant for it to be asymmetrical equality. It's true what you say, it's more expensive for bigger girls to buy clothing. But they actually do have access to more money. There are a couple scenes only bigger girls can access, and also, if you go maxed out boobs (which are expensive, clothing-wise), you have access to the lactation ability, which can make you rich.

So, I guess it's not perfectly balanced, but I kinda wanted it that way. It's messily balanced.

Keyen

Reputation score

I got ending #3 from both the valefire ending and the infamy ending. I think something went wrong here :p

OP
Spanky1

Spanky1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got ending #3 from both the valefire ending and the infamy ending. I think something went wrong here :p
I forget what ending 3 is, but to get the different endings you need to talk to the right person at the final area. Talking to the brothel owner gives you whatever standard ending you get from your reputation stats, and talking to Valefire, or whoever else is there, would give you their specific ending.

Keyen

Reputation score

Yes, that what I mean. I got ending #3 by talking to Valefire, and I also get a different ending #3 by talking to the brothel owner with the infamy ending :p

OP
Spanky1

Spanky1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, that what I mean. I got ending #3 by talking to Valefire, and I also get a different ending #3 by talking to the brothel owner with the infamy ending :p
Oh, so you mean they were totally different endings, but both labeled as "ending 3"? I could see how that could possibly happen, if I simply accidentally mislabeled one.

Just to be clear, these two endings are SPOILERS:

Valefire: she enslaves you and keeps you in a cage.

Infamy ending: You get gang banged on the balcony in the brothel.

You got those two endings, right?

Keyen

Reputation score

Yes

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Humorous List Order.

The fetishes are pretty varied ... including interracial, gangbangs, bukkakes ... fisting, extreme anal, public sex, monsters, futas, glory holes, BDSM, Dommes, subs, blackmail, cuckqueaning ... rough sex, and romance.
All those perverted fetishes, and then suddenly: ROMANCE.

lol