What's new

RPG Loli [SPLUSH WAVE] えふごにょプラス / F Go Nyo Plus (RJ273531)

Octrine

Reputation score

From the makers of a FGO Mahjong game and a previous version of this game (among other things) comes the Plus edition! Released a few days ago! Not gonna lie, never played any of their previous games but i love FGO so i thought why not given it a shot. It looks to be a simple defense style game where you place units to defend a home base, and gradually grows more complex. Units have persistent stats, and there are a ton of them. After placing your units, you and the enemy take turns moving and attacking. I dont have a lot of playtime but I like what ive seen so far.

Controls:

Everything is point and click.

Story Description:

Seems to take place during the Lostbelt era of the Fate Grand Order storyline. You have to protect the Shadow Border (A giant all terrain vehicle with "bonus" features) from attacking monsters and eventually servants.

Tags: Consentual Sex, Virgin, Violation

Based on screenshots ive seen, it contains Lolis from the source material.

PS: My very first topic here so if im missing something, let me know!

OP
Octrine

Octrine

Reputation score
If anyone has experience playing the game and could maybe provide translations of the UI/systems, that would be amazing. It looks to be a very complex game with many of the features from the mobile title, so knowing everything without blindly stumbling through the game would make the experience a lot better

Mayonist

Reputation score
I only play this game to roll servants that I can't get in FGO :(
Welp, played all of their fgo series games and I'm amazed that they can release the game so fast and with more H characters scenes.
Better than playing the mahjong one thought, even after watching youtube vid about mahjong tutorial. I still don't get how's the rule xd.
This one and the previous one is simpler.

Too bad there's just few service sex scene in it which is my thing. Majority was vaginal sex.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
i came here to release some salt after (continuously) failing to get my daughter.
F u DW give me JACKKKK.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the roll will always be new servant....
the boss will be in floor 100x and you can keep continue
once u beat lvl 100 the newgame+ will be unlocked
some new servant will also unlocked by clearing portal, and in V2.00 there alot more of servant that need portal clearing 1st.
PS: loli da vinci will join in lvl 101 / once all servant unlocked you can start geting dupe for NP+

shinryu

Reputation score
i have played their previous fgo game and most of the h scenes are the same but there are new characters so if your waifu wasn't in the older game or she didn't have a sex scene you can play this

Angeloid

Reputation score
How do you save? Actually... how to get the H scenes?

Edit: Nevermind. I just realise the bottom part was simply blocked.

Last edited: