What's new

ADV [ Sprite Hills] Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi / ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 茜町物怪録 (RE132950) (RJ132950)

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132950]The Ghost Experience in Akanecho

Are there any other games like this? Walk and talk, top down, no real gameplay, with animated sex?
A little bit late to the party, but VH (violated heroine) would fit. There is a little bit of "fighting gameplay" but going full atk is making it almost nonexistent.

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have 2 questions if anyone can help. The first is whenever I try to view one of the sex scenes I get an error screen that says it can't find the right file. I followed the guide for the patch as it said. The other question is how do you save? Honestly, I haven't gone past the first encounter because of that first problem and I don't feel like trying to get around it if I don't know how to save.
The game can't find 喘ぎ背景.ogg, check if the file is in your Data/Voice folder. If you don't have Japanese locale on, it might've been garbled into some unreadable file name.

You can save when you get far enough in the prologue, the game even tells you how to save.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've just finished my translation for this game: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=847231&postcount=30
seems thats wild times version, i just tried it, same prologue and everything as the 1st game, guess ill have to play the jap version still till u fix ur screw up, unless some how following ur instructions to the letter means i screwed up, and yes i triple checked each step as i did it and b4 typing this up. sooo WTF?!?!

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

seems thats wild times version, i just tried it, same prologue and everything as the 1st game, guess ill have to play the jap version still till u fix ur screw up, unless some how following ur instructions to the letter means i screwed up, and yes i triple checked each step as i did it and b4 typing this up. sooo WTF?!?!
Sounds like you didn't set your computer to render non-Unicode letters as Japanese, which fucked up the translation patch. Applocale won't work here, you need to go to your regional settings and change system locale to Japanese. Either that, or something else is fucked on your end, Tentakuru's patch is working fine for me. It could also be that you either didn't change the name of the original data.wolf file, since the way WolfRPG works is that all the game's data files are compressed into a .wolf file instead of being accessible as a regular Data file, and it will not pull resources out from an uncompressed Data file in its directory unless there is no Data.wolf file available.

Last edited:

FlyingShadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Kwai! I'll try and see if I can fix it later. I haven't really had much time for anything lately.

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so is anyone translating the second game?

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind sharing a link? I can't find anything newer than 1.0.0...

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I must be terrible at google searching or there is some great website I don't know about... I have yet to find an up to date version of this game =/

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what are you googeling on, cause i literally gave it 1 try and found it. try:
ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 茜町物怪録 1.1
then the godw one
readme also says Ver.1.1.1

if you still cant find it send me a pm

--
did a quick playthrough but didnt run into the new scene. anyone know where its at?

Last edited:

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

did a quick playthrough but didnt run into the new scene. anyone know where its at?
It's only viewable through the recollection room. To talk the girl kneeling down (I forget her name), next to the man.

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't see that link by searching for that exact phrase.. manually had to add godw for it to show up =/

Can't download this anyway. No seeders

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mm odd was a quick download for me. just send me a pm then, i've uploaded it to mega

McDerpalds

Reputation score

Thanks for the save, and yes the game gets pretty dam confusing and hard even with translator o_O

seems the full save, requires maybe the system.sav? its not showing the CG room.

For the landlord house with the blacksuit guys...

(to not fail)

1. On the west side of the house (where it exists out to some forest) there is a pole near the house and some trash cans, between there go set the ladder up

2. have the lighter (2nd floor of your starting home) and the fire cracker (kid at park near trash can).

3. When you enter land lord house, go to the opening at the top part of the house, use the firecracker.

4. when she runs down the hall, go down further and to the left, she willsay some stuff when you enter the room. Check around the middle of the room for a hidden staircase.

5. after saving the girl, follow the route out, when in the back yard, open the dog house, and then go to your left.

If you did not set the ladder, you will lose. If you did not free the dogs, you lose.
Anyone stuck at this part also needs to talk to the guard at the Shrine to get inside. Ran around for about 20 minutes until I figured that one out.

darkmavrik1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I noticed the translate patch is only for the gameplay and not for the scenes. Are you just not working on those?

Edit: nvm locale issue with the patch redownloaded worked fine

Last edited:

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Took me some time to set it all up ! But I enjoyed the game :)

Tentalover

Reputation score
.info/ pixel-town-wild-times-akanemachi

necroing this for link

i put the website, but the password is kimochi.info

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked.