What's new

ADV [ Sprite Hills] Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi / ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 茜町物怪録 (RE132950) (RJ132950)

BeatzMaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132950]The Ghost Experience in Akanecho

Ok so this one has loli?

Need to know since I plan on translating it at some point and dont want to get banned off the forum.
The first game didn't had any Lolis in it. So it's relatively safe for you to translate it.

NTRPG? NTR? No thanks. I rather get cancer.

ALso anyone got links to the sequel?
I think links are not allowed for the sequel because of the Loli content within it.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah, I see. But I have that too if you want :3 This one's for the Sequel, the one with the blue hair chick. Save File 20's the one and gallery is in the same place as usual.
The folder doesn't seem to work for me. Can anyone else open it?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ok so this one has loli?

Need to know since I plan on translating it at some point and dont want to get banned off the forum.
Nah, you wouldn't get banned for the translation. Translation files shouldn't actually contain any loli in it, which means you aren't doing anything necessarily illegal, and thus it's perfectly within rules to share translation links to games with loli.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok so this one has loli?

you cant share download links (games) with Loli content, but translations, dllsite links are fine bro

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Part 3) The Landlord
  • Talk to delinquent outside convenience store
  • Go to park and talk to kid in blue for an item (if he flips your skirt use the bed and try again)
  • Go upstairs in your home, talk to your father then pick up the shiny
  • Go to the school storage room, pick up the shiny there (I think this is a ladder, not sure)
  • Go to the curve in the road area, interact with the gap between the pole and trashcans
  • Talk to the guy in the same area to get info about where to look when you're inside the landlord's house
  • Go east from there, talk to the bald guy in blue twice to get inside
  • Leave the room, then go right and up, interact with the grey area to create a distraction
  • Go left then up to the upper store room, check the floor between the first row of shelves
  • Enter the basement, then when you regain control go up to the area where you set the distraction
  • Interact with dog house and release the dogs to continue, just go left for h-scene
  • Return to mansion, go to the top right room and read the blue book on the desk
  • Check the cabinets at the top left for another ring (if you can't leave the room after doing this try checking the bookcase, the wardrobe in the top right and the cabinets again)
Well... Thanks for this guide but unfortunately i cant seem to get any further than this. I tried doing exactly as this said followed every step. when I got to the step about interacting between the trash cans and the pole i get a choice. I picked the top one. I got an item i think. However there was no guy in the zone. I had to talk to the blue bald guy once, then he appears. so I talk to him he says some stuff. I go back talk to the bald guy over and over. try to enter over and over. I cant get in. nothing happens. Help somoene?

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for some reason, my windows 8 can't load up the game

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone upload a full save? I can't complete the 3rd ring even after reading the walkthrough. I have the fireworks, but I can't use them on the top exit for some reason.

wrathknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome,Thanks so much for the translation. This was one of my favorite pixel games even though I couldn't understand what they were saying.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seems like the 1.1.0 version added the bonus scene, with 1.1.1 being fixes, according to the dlsite page.
Since I could only find the 1.1.0 version, I guess that's the one everyone will be using... Is the translation compatible enough?
Good question. The answer is, "I don't know" though. The patch contains most if not all of the map event data, so looking at the changes between v1.1.0 and v1.1.1 (which are very minor), I'd say there's a good chance that if you apply it to the older version it will still work.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ehh. Sorry about this but anyone that have a full savefile? =(
I tried the other onces but getting an error :<

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The ending was great. The interaction between the perverted kid and Haruka was hilarious.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one having a problem finding 1.1.x? I keep downloading files, but the readme document keeps saying they are either 1.0.0 or 1.0.1, even when the downloaded filename says 1.1.0.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am I the only one having a problem finding 1.1.x? I keep downloading files, but the readme document keeps saying they are either 1.0.0 or 1.0.1, even when the downloaded filename says 1.1.0.
Scroll down in the readme file, there should be a changelog for the versions.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Scroll down in the readme file, there should be a changelog for the versions.
Welp, I blame the moonrunes. lol. Thanks, apparently I had the right one all along.

stabby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well... Thanks for this guide but unfortunately i cant seem to get any further than this. I tried doing exactly as this said followed every step. when I got to the step about interacting between the trash cans and the pole i get a choice. I picked the top one. I got an item i think. However there was no guy in the zone. I had to talk to the blue bald guy once, then he appears. so I talk to him he says some stuff. I go back talk to the bald guy over and over. try to enter over and over. I cant get in. nothing happens. Help somoene?
if your still stuck the solution is to go catch your father smoking at your house once you yell at him you take his lighter.

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Talk to the bodyguard at the dirt path (need to be close to him) before talking to the owner(bald man wearing blue cloth)

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ehh. Sorry about this but anyone that have a full savefile? =(
I tried the other onces but getting an error :<
Save file for the English translation. Gallery is in the father's room upstairs.

Attachments

FlyingShadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have 2 questions if anyone can help. The first is whenever I try to view one of the sex scenes I get an error screen that says it can't find the right file. I followed the guide for the patch as it said. The other question is how do you save? Honestly, I haven't gone past the first encounter because of that first problem and I don't feel like trying to get around it if I don't know how to save.

Attachments