What's new

ADV [ Sprite Hills] Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi / ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 茜町物怪録 (RE132950) (RJ132950)

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132950]The Ghost Experience in Akanecho

Downloaded the above file and replaced the system.sav in my save folder.

Doesn't seem to work. Might be the SaveData99.sav

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i cant get past the landlord, i've tried talking to him twice but he just keep saying the same thing

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm seriouslly just against the creator-fucker.Just because of him this game is everywhere only in 2 hours after sale!!!He is not sharing,just fucking the creator!If every purchaser is shameless as him,there will be no creator want to make game.So u satisfied?
I believe I explained to you before how that logic is extremely flawed, most people come here to download games, not as some sort of buyers guide. The people that ARE here for the "buyers guide" will generally buy the game anyway. Whether or not waiting a few days before sharing a game like this helps the author, it simply isn't for you to decide and enforce.

At this point, you're starting to become like a priest preaching against the sin of lust at the local red light district, even assuming your nonsense is true (which is extremely doubtful) you're talking to the wrong crowd.

Pintapau

Reputation score

i cant get past the landlord, i've tried talking to him twice but he just keep saying the same thing
If you're using my notes (I hesitate to call that mess a walkthrough) it's entirely possible I missed a trigger as after I talked to the landlord was when I noticed the thread and started writing up stuff to help. Thinking back the only other thing I did before talking to the landlord that isn't listed is talking to everyone in the park and the woman standing infront of her house in the crossroads area.

General rule I found with this game - it's possible to brute force everything but the ladder bit by running around and talking to everyone and mashing Z on anything that looks examinable. There's a sound queue you should hear whenever you activate a trigger, so try running around talking to people until you hear it then try the landlord again.

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck yet again. After defeating the dogs, I have no idea how to progress. I know the forest shack is the next event but no matter how many people i talk to, or how many days I advance and both, nothing happens. :confused:

Its pretty annoying. Again, is there something I missed?

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For event 9, "Bug":

• You must have cleared the event with the children.
  • Talk to the green haired girl in the western classroom. I had to talk to her twice on different days. She will mention something about rape going on in the forest shack.
  • After you talk to her twice, go talk to the red-shirted teacher in the office, and you'll get the key.
  • You are now free to get the H-scene if you like at the forest shack.
  • If you want to survive, you need:
  • (1) The lighter from the landlord event
  • (2) The hammer, which you can get from the black-haired teacher at the school shed.
  • (3) The whiskey bottle from the drunk event (if the cops scared the drunk away, you will have it).
  • You'll escape and have the ring.
Strange, the Drunk got scared away but she doesnt take the alcohol...
i have also the hammer lighter and prequests finished but she still cant get out.

Edit: How is the event with the children ending? i found the little Girl in the Mansion southwest room but i am not sure if it is finished now.

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

found a glitch while making dog part,if you click on the tree in the middle of the school then it will triggers the lordthing scene.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i am stuck to t inside landlords house i got helped out the slave girl es i relased the dogs ,one dog run right but i cant go back mansion only left that means game over! :confused:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you've released the dogs you should no longer be getting a gameover there, unless you forgot to set the ladder before going into the mansion, then you're screwed.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

wow i like story this game i need more another game for this :D

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Walktrough Part 1:

Prolouge/1st Ring:
After Class you go to the teachers Office. Head back to class and look at the teacher desk. Now back to the Teachers office again.
Go into Town for the Event there you will be assaulted, 2nd option will show 1st H-Scene. (you will be set back afterwards)
Choose first option to guard it and you will get the first Ring.

2nd Ring
- Next Day after school head for the Teacher office and talk to the Blue Guy.
- At Home talk to your Father on the balcony and grap the item there.
- At the Park trigger the event with the kid on the left (1/4)
- Interrupt the bullies which blackmail People (1st Store, Town Southwest)
- talk to the Guy in black at the Shrine (West of Town)
- talk to the Teacher in front of the Warehouse at School (right side)
- now talk to the Girl (Mainhall, yellow hair), and the right Plant next to her.
- Go home and sleep until next day
- after school head to the park to interrupt the bullies again
- since you are here talk to the kid again (2/4)
- (Warning, Save) now last time the bullies are at School left side, if you encounter them there it will be Game Over (H-Scene)
- Talk to the Teacher in white in the office, he will now head to the school warehouse
- Encounter the bullies again, this time you get into the Warehouse the Teacher is there (2 times first option) and you get the 2nd Ring

3rd Ring
- Next Day head back in the warehouse and grap the item
- In the Park you get an item from the kid (3/4)
- next to the Store is a guy with yellow hair, talk to him
- now head to the big mansion in the south of town and talk to the Owner
- (Warning, Save)
- talk to him a 2nd time to get into the mansion
- follow the path north and set a firework there which will root the guards
- now go to the left side 2nd Room, there is a secret trapdoor in the middle
open it and get down, there you will try to rescue a girl, head north again
to the backyard and than left, you will be captured and Game Over (H-Scene)

- before entering the Mansion get to the west part of town and set up a ladder next to the 3 blue dustbins
- now enter the mansion, rescue Girl and head to the backyard but this time
open the Doghouse and than go left (otherwise Game Over)
flee with the ladder into freedom
- next day head back into the mansion and go to the right side into the office
- read the diary on the desk, inspect left shelfs 2 times and get the 3rd Ring and head back outside

4th Ring
- next is the park, you will mention a kid is missing so talk to the other ones
- talk to the drunk on the right side
- get to the store talk to the owner and to the nervouse guy, which will flee into the park
- follow him and take the book and inspect the dustbin
- head home and inspect the shelf next to the tv
- visit the shrine to trigger an event
- head into the mansion and go to the south west room to find the missing kid
- back to the drunk to give him the booze from home
- go home and sleep
- talk to the drunk again, and afterwards to the Kid (4/4 H-Scene)
you will get the 4th Ring from him

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Walktrough Part 2

5th Ring
- talk to the policeman at the station
- again take booze from the shelf next to the tv at home
- go to the drunk again, but this time the policeofficer will scare him away
- inspect the box behind him
- (Save)
- next day go back to the park and inspect the spot the the box was standing
- at night you will discover who found the box and what was inside of it (H-scene)
- next day check your sisters room to get the ring

6th Ring
- always check if you can get into the mens restroom at the Park to trigger the 6th Ring (H-Scene)
- next day check restroom again to get the ring

7th Ring
- talk to your friend 2 times
- talk to the 2 girls infront of the classroom
- this will trigger an event infront of your house, were a dog will run past you,
same happens in the southwest part of town were you will meet the policeman
- head to the shrine but go further west into the forest
- talk to the Dog, go back and check the marked position
- also check the shakles door
- go to school and grap the shovel on the left side
- get some meat at the Store and head back to the Dog
- build a trap at the marked position and set meat on it, talk to the dog, but it schould nothing happen
- go back home to sleep
- (Warning, Save)
- back to the Dog and inspect the trap, now you can talk to the Dog, which will trigger the Game Over (H-Scene)
- dont talk to the dog and get the 2nd time meat at the Store
- place the meat again on the trap and now trigger the event
- the wolf will fall for it and you get the ring

8th Ring
- (Warning, Save)
- head to back of the shrine and enter the cave, proceed to encounter the Evil Eye which will lead to Game Over (H-Scene, bad ending 1)
- talk to your friend
- head to the teachers office and talk to the guy in red
- (Warning, Save) head for the shakle near the shrine and enter it, inspect the upperleft tile,
you will get the last ring but fall downstairs which will lead to Game Over (H-Scene)

- visit the School Warehouse and hand the Teacher the item
- this time you head there you choose 1st option (Flamewall) and with the hammer open the trapdoor and escape

Ending
- next Day head for the shrine which will now open and grap the sacred sword
- next Day again head for the shrine but the cave instead...your sister is following you

- Game Over
- 1st , 1st, 2nd option (bad ending 1, H-Scene)
- 1st, 2nd, 2nd option (bad ending 1, H-Scene)
- 1st, 2nd, 1st, 1st option (bad ending 2, H-Scene)

- Happy End?
- 1st, 1st, 1st option (H-Scene)

- True Ending
- 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd option

You can find the Gallery on the 2nd floor after playing it trough.

Last edited:

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just wanna thank everyone that contributed for their extensive walkthroughs...

Are we any closer to understanding the story?

The depth/complexity of a story is important for me. If the story sucks, I am not going to spend 2 hours investigating just to see some cg animations (unless those animations are really, really good).

SethK

Reputation score

Could anyone re-upload this to another site? I'm getting temporary errors when trying to DL from Mega.

Damn I hope this ain't permanent. X)

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those yelling "Another!" (thorcupsmash.gif),
there was a good game last year with a similar theme (find-the-hidden-item and great dot animation).
Still a little different, but I figure worth linking back to here, in case people didn't see it back then:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22743

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Well cant say much about the Story cause i only understand fragments,
but first with walktrough you are trough in about 1-2 hours

It is really worth the animations cause they are good.
It has more than 1 ending, but i am still finding out.

Downside, it seems there is no CG and Gallery mode. (not confirmed yet)
But i will say than to save so you can get fast to the H-scenes on different savefiles.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've only gotten to the 3rd ring atm, but the story is pretty apparent at this point.

Summary of Story

At the start of the story, there was an earthquake, after which the crime rate in the city spiked suddenly to the point where police have difficulty coping. A few people are missing including a classmate of the heroine.

Inside the landlord's house there are 2 blue books that detail the evil at bay:

Basically, the earthquake released an evil spirit called "Red Eyes" from its seal. The blue books detail a legend from long ago where Red Eyes brought a village to the verge of destruction until a caster showed up (It simple calls the caster a jutsu user, I don't recall if it mentions monk, shinto priest, taoist or whatever) who sealed the spirit with the formation of 8 rings and 1 sword.

There are details here and there I skipped, ex. the explanation on the nature and weakness of the seal in the book; the power and attribute of the rings ...etc

That's it, if I see anything more to the story after I get farther I may add more.

Last edited:

Ermz

Lurker
Reputation score

Downside, it seems there is no CG and Gallery mode. (not confirmed yet)
Go up to the father's room and there should be a sparkling thing. Interact with it and it should bring you to the gallery.

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've only gotten to the 3rd ring atm, but the story is pretty apparent at this point.

Summary of Story

At the start of the story, there was an earthquake, after which the crime rate in the city spiked suddenly to the point where police have difficulty coping.

Enter the Heroine, up to the event after the 2nd ring her friend disappeared (was kidnapped, I believe the at the beginning some of the dialogue mentioned that various people disappeared, though i didn't pay full attention to those.) Inside the landlord's house there are 2 blue books that detail the evil at bay:

Basically, the earthquake released an evil spirit called "Red Eyes" from its seal. The blue books detail a legend from long ago where Red Eyes brought a village to the verge of destruction until a caster showed up (It simple calls the caster a jutsu user, I don't recall if it mentions monk, shinto priest, taoist or whatever) who sealed the spirit with the formation of 8 rings and 1 sword.

There are details here and there I skipped, ex. the explanation on the nature and weakness of the seal in the book; the power and attribute of the rings ...etc

That's it, if I see anything more to the story after I get farther I may add more.
huh...okay thanx.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Quality sprite animation, and the game is well made given that you can understand the dialogue.

This artist definitely makes it onto the list of being worthy of support!

Now if only it makes it on the Eng DLsite...