What's new

ACT [ STAG BEETLE] Office Lady RJ119304

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So, nobody post it yet, so I will, I just need guide for this game...

Stag Beetle, Office Lady

Kinda like little ACT game with some Puzzle game, some grope event,bondage, and have clothing system.

and here the game link

Guide by alonditebane
Floor 1:

Bald guy NPC on computer: Bring him the vase while fully clothed

Girl NPC near lockers: Grab the key from the garbage bin in the boss NPC room. This opens the lowest right locker. Click Z twice (one to unlock, one to open the door). Grab the broom and talk to the Girl in your underwear

Boss NPC: Bring him coffee to end the level, do it while fully clothed to get the h-scene

Floor 2:

Bald guy NPC near copy machine: Bring him the rope while nude

Toilet hand NPC: You will need the paper found in the boss room that needs photocopying. Check the toilet that has red-ish water

Boss NPC: Grab the paper from his office and the disk from the area right outside it to use the copy machine. Bring the copies back in your underwear to get the h-scene.

Floor 3:

NPC having sex: You need the brown chest/case looking item and you need full clothes

NPC next to button: Have the food item and be nude

Boss NPC: ???

Floor 4:

Male NPC in brown suit: Get the sake (brown bottle at the end of the level) and backtrack. Talk to the npc while nude

Nude male NPC: Give him the cat mask while fully clothed

Boss NPC: Get the paper item and talk to the boss in your underwear. Then grab the clothes in the bin and check the empty seat next to the two girls

Floor 5:

First, get through the entire level, leaving defeated enemies with clothing along the way. Get to the boss room and flip the switch and grab the orange bottle. Then work back, collecting the blue and green bottles.

NPC in bed with purple wolf ears (yeah, seriously): Talk to him while in your underwear. If you don't, you'll only get the red bottle without the minor h-scene

NPC next to cactus: With all the vials, talk to the npc with clothing

Boss NPC Pumpkin head: Talk to him fully clothed with all 4 vials

Floor 6:

Ghost girl NPC: You'll need the brown stick thing item (dildo I'm guessing) and be fully clothed.

Ghost guy NPC: You'll need the food just beyond where this ghost is. Get the food, go back and Check the empty plate next to the ghost while nude (your character sprite may need to be on top of the green seat)

Boss NPC Vampire: Talk to him after getting the red bottle and taking the cross from the table fully clothed. Be warned, getting this h-scene results in a game over

Floor 7:

Note: If you're going for all the h-scenes in one run, ignore the ghost right at the beginning for the boss. Also make sure to leave as many spare clothes as possible

Cameleon NPC: This guy is located right near the tail looking item. You need the radio from the boss npc's room. Bring the radio and check the table near the tail item. Must be fully clothed.

Sheep NPC near horse: You'll need the tail item after the cameleon scene and maybe the pot from near the boss room. Once you have the items, talk to the sheep while fully clothed.

Boss NPC dino guy: Talk to him fully clothed. You'll need that ghost from the very beginning of the stage. Note: the ghost dissapears if you have the radio. You can put the radio back into the boss room once you're finished with it and backtrack to the beginning of the stage to get the ghost.

There also seems to be an 8th major CG. I bet something (the CG or even another level) unlocks when you get the other 7, but I wouldn't know since I couldn't get the 3rd floor main CG.

Full Save by Esgaldin

Last edited by a moderator:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Re: [RJ119304] Office Lady

It's called action game in the ad, but is there any action?
And I don't mean that kind of "action".

OP
NekoMG2

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Um, maybe just a little action to whack some enemy at office

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I forgot if it's more of top-down action or was it the 'touch enemy at certain angle to damage them without them hurting you' type, but something along those line.

With a sort of minor clues to get scenes (like whether her clothing is ripped or getting item from certain spot etc)

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What an interesting game, its nice because its not an RPG genre that seems to get boring now.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i never get bored with rpg and love to play without any cheat script. :D

play with rules and waste time but when get some certain lvl or things its feel awesome.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol well this games illegal in my country simply cause of the gun...

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am playing it right now and it's kinda of stupid-fun. You lose clothing from damage, then lose HP after losing clothing. You can steal clothing from defeated female opponents. I'll get back later with more comments if no one else does.

Darg777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found out how to trigger the 2nd level Scene 2? I've triggered both of the minor scenes in the level, and have found every item expect for the second one. (Rope, paper copies, document, floppy disks?)

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone found out how to trigger the 2nd level Scene 2? I've triggered both of the minor scenes in the level, and have found every item expect for the second one. (Rope, paper copies, document, floppy disks?)
Out of the listed things you're missing the books from top-right coner of the map. Though mind sharing how you found the 1-2 minor scene and 2-1 minor scene?

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Love the sound the other office ladies make make when they are alerted to your antics to reach the top(I guess getting the required items then sex gets you promoted and the other ladies are gonna stop your ass licking by stripping you down), I couldn't help but imagine it'd be some sorta insult.

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, getting the minor scenes can suck if you don't know what's going on. Through trial and error, I was able to unlock most major and minor h-scenes. Details below:

Floor 1:

Bald guy NPC on computer: Bring him the vase while fully clothed

Girl NPC near lockers: Grab the key from the garbage bin in the boss NPC room. This opens the lowest right locker. Click Z twice (one to unlock, one to open the door). Grab the broom and talk to the Girl in your underwear

Boss NPC: Bring him coffee to end the level, do it while fully clothed to get the h-scene

Floor 2:

Bald guy NPC near copy machine: Bring him the rope while nude

Toilet hand NPC: You will need the paper found in the boss room that needs photocopying. Check the toilet that has red-ish water

Boss NPC: Grab the paper from his office and the disk from the area right outside it to use the copy machine. Bring the copies back in your underwear to get the h-scene.

Floor 3:

NPC having sex: You need the brown chest/case looking item and you need full clothes

NPC next to button: Have the food item and be nude

Boss NPC: ???

Floor 4:

Male NPC in brown suit: Get the sake (brown bottle at the end of the level) and backtrack. Talk to the npc while nude

Nude male NPC: Give him the cat mask while fully clothed

Boss NPC: Get the paper item and talk to the boss in your underwear. Then grab the clothes in the bin and check the empty seat next to the two girls

Floor 5:

First, get through the entire level, leaving defeated enemies with clothing along the way. Get to the boss room and flip the switch and grab the orange bottle. Then work back, collecting the blue and green bottles.

NPC in bed with purple wolf ears (yeah, seriously): Talk to him while in your underwear. If you don't, you'll only get the red bottle without the minor h-scene

NPC next to cactus: With all the vials, talk to the npc with clothing

Boss NPC Pumpkin head: Talk to him fully clothed with all 4 vials

Floor 6:

Ghost girl NPC: You'll need the brown stick thing item (dildo I'm guessing) and be fully clothed.

Ghost guy NPC: You'll need the food just beyond where this ghost is. Get the food, go back and Check the empty plate next to the ghost while nude (your character sprite may need to be on top of the green seat)

Boss NPC Vampire: Talk to him after getting the red bottle and taking the cross from the table fully clothed. Be warned, getting this h-scene results in a game over

Floor 7:

Note: If you're going for all the h-scenes in one run, ignore the ghost right at the beginning for the boss. Also make sure to leave as many spare clothes as possible

Cameleon NPC: This guy is located right near the tail looking item. You need the radio from the boss npc's room. Bring the radio and check the table near the tail item. Must be fully clothed.

Sheep NPC near horse: You'll need the tail item after the cameleon scene and maybe the pot from near the boss room. Once you have the items, talk to the sheep while fully clothed.

Boss NPC dino guy: Talk to him fully clothed. You'll need that ghost from the very beginning of the stage. Note: the ghost dissapears if you have the radio. You can put the radio back into the boss room once you're finished with it and backtrack to the beginning of the stage to get the ghost.

There also seems to be an 8th major CG. I bet something (the CG or even another level) unlocks when you get the other 7, but I wouldn't know since I couldn't get the 3rd floor main CG.

In all honesty, this game is just not worth the time. It gets way too frustrating towards the end for too little reward. The art's nice, but for the effort you have to put in to get it, it's not worth it. For those still willing to play this game, I hope this mini walkthrough helps.

Last edited:

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to add:
floor 3 boss:
3 corruption evidence papers+ the one other item (don't know the name) +wearing uniform

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The item is called, Accounting book.

Was thinking of translating this, meh, theres a walkthrough already anyway.

gondaria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh boy, a perfect time waster! I finally found one!
(with legit "gameplay", finally.) perfect way to spend your free time if you had absolutely no other things to do. grats to those that finish it in an hour.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How to trigger h-scene in Floor 2? I bring copies to the boss(I try it different - full cloth, in underwear, naked) but nothing - just send me to the 3 floor, I miss something?

Darg777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to trigger h-scene in Floor 2? I bring copies to the boss(I try it different - full cloth, in underwear, naked) but nothing - just send me to the 3 floor, I miss something?
Out of the listed things you're missing the books from top-right coner of the map. Though mind sharing how you found the 1-2 minor scene and 2-1 minor scene?
Supposedly as Hikikomori said, there are books on the level that fill in the missing second item. I checked around the upper right corner of the map however, and have yet to find anything.

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Supposedly as Hikikomori said, there are books on the level that fill in the missing second item. I checked around the upper right corner of the map however, and have yet to find anything.
You need a weird item (looks like a leash?) that's on those basket thingies (it's on the left one). Then, the rest just like the walkthrough says.