What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Star's Dream] [星の夢] Farming Life / Farming Life ~牛飼い少女とHな牧場生活~ RE179542 RJ179542

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [星の夢] Farming Life ~牛飼い少女とHな牧場生活~

It seems that it's bugged. After failing a cow exhibition game halts - just before any ntr can happen (probably).
I'm hitting a game breaking bug on the childhood friend's scenes. Her 3rd scene, I'm guessing takes place inside her house or somewhere during the daytime. Well, I did my norm of training cows and now I'm stuck. I can't trigger the event and I can't sleep to advance the day. Endless night.

Luckily, I make a habit of keeping an extra save after the proluge and before any major decisions....but that's still over an hour worth of work gone. Three cows I have to take the time to re-level.....

Edit: Ok, the bug was 100% my fault and so was the work I put into it. Advice for anyone reading this before playing the game: Do not create extra work for yourself! Milk cows are unneeded outside of the competition. Focus instead on beef cows and even those don't need any work. Save your game before buying permits, inspect the cows, buy the permits and get them evaluated. Remember the ones that are C+ for 1-3 stars, B+ for 4-5 stars and reload. Buy those mentioned, immediately get them evaulated and sell them. Easy money. If you want to have a milk cow for giggles, basically do the same with one exception.....look for EVP up and/or HQ Milk traits. Aim to keep only B+ rank and replenish their rating every time you milk them. B rank milk get's you 400, so at 10 tries you'll net 4k. Downside to this is, it'll take you 10 days to get full valued compared to the beef cow which is instant results.

For the competition....if you want to lose, just buy any cow with low numbers. Again stars don't matter. If you want to win, you need a 5 Star A+ rank. Even a 4 Star S rank wasn't good enough. Save your game and have it evaluated and if it's not A+ reload and take it out again the next day. Seriously could have save a few hours knowing this.

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

random fiddling
Got SSSmilk
S Cattle Meat

now I can get 4-star cow&cattle
the problem now is how do i get that 5start-cow??

Stuck....
after gittin rid Midi's Vriginity
no more Event......

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Keep raisng some more cow and sell your product, that's how I got higher lv cow.

As for the scene, get more and more affection toward the girl, and you'll have to win the contest.

Once it's done and you reach a certain point, the town merchant will have a wedding ring (300 k) in stock. You'll need to buy it and gave it to the girl to get more scene.

As far as the initial version goes, the game's bugged - only the vanilla route for Midi actually unlock in the gallery. You have to get the latest (1.01c) to get the other scene to unlock :/

And about the NTR, you can only get one girl - once your each the cow contest, the other girl route is closed.
If you win the contest, you get the girl you chose, and the other is frozen (no more gift possible, and she don't get taken by someone else - unless it's a bug from the 1st version). Lose the contest and the girl you chose got NTR'ed, and you can go see the other also got screwed (there was only 1 scene and after that the area seem bugged....).

Wouldn't be such a bad game if it didn't involve hours of walking on the grass to lv up the cow every time :/

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keep raisng some more cow and sell your product, that's how I got higher lv cow.

As for the scene, get more and more affection toward the girl, and you'll have to win the contest.

Once it's done and you reach a certain point, the town merchant will have a wedding ring (300 k) in stock. You'll need to buy it and gave it to the girl to get more scene.

As far as the initial version goes, the game's bugged - only the vanilla route for Midi actually unlock in the gallery. You have to get the latest (1.01c) to get the other scene to unlock :/

And about the NTR, you can only get one girl - once your each the cow contest, the other girl route is closed.
If you win the contest, you get the girl you chose, and the other is frozen (no more gift possible, and she don't get taken by someone else - unless it's a bug from the 1st version). Lose the contest and the girl you chose got NTR'ed, and you can go see the other also got screwed (there was only 1 scene and after that the area seem bugged....).

Wouldn't be such a bad game if it didn't involve hours of walking on the grass to lv up the cow every time :/
I see
it most probably bug
i did both and see both events until both cant be given anymore gifts
after winning seeing both of them at contest event then gettin stuck at Midi's Virgin event -_-

the doesn't seem to be any 1.01c and sukebei
OH if some1 have complete SaveC file plsss share it T_T

Zangetsu30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do I do after meeting with the shopkeeper for the first time?

Bryanis

Reputation score

What do I do after meeting with the shopkeeper for the first time?
Go visit the silver haired farmer (left exit of the town).
After that you'll have to go check the cow ranch in the east part of the town and talk to NPC around town to unlock the forest area. After that the game is on.

@ Sikatsu : don't know where to found the latest version either. And dunno about a full save. I played both route win & lose using cheat engine to xp the cow. But the gallery only show Midi vanilla road.
PLUS, the dev mention in his post that save from older version may carry the bug to the new version, so not sure if it's worth it.

putting the general save file here if it work...
else you can just unrar the cg archive.

Attachments

Zangetsu30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go visit the silver haired farmer (left exit of the town).
After that you'll have to go check the cow ranch in the east part of the town and talk to NPC around town to unlock the forest area. After that the game is on.
I think I am blind T_T I cant find her anywhere. Am I supposed to buy something from the shop keeper?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think I am blind T_T I cant find her anywhere. Am I supposed to buy something from the shop keeper?
Go left of the shopkeeper.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The shopkeeper told me about the competition, but how to start it? can someone pls tell me

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The shopkeeper told me about the competition, but how to start it? can someone pls tell me
Build up the girl's affection until you see a scene where they place a bet with you winning. You'll be able to start it afterwards from the evaluation lady.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just had some scene with the childhood friend where she disappears somewhere, but after that i can't find her at all anymore. I already played through a ton of days, but she still doesn't appear anywhere. Does someone know how to get her to appear again?

Bryanis

Reputation score

That depend on the scene.

If you're at the beginning of the scene from her, you may find her in your home during day.

If you did the cow contest :
1) Childhood friend route => a) you lose => she got NTRed, just spam day and go to her home, you'll get the scene.
b) you win => she should be at your home so not this one
2) silver haired girl => both win & lose mean your childhood friend got NTRed, and on this route you'll only got one NTR scene for her.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

HOW i walk with a cow?
how i grade up the cow and her milk?

Bryanis

Reputation score

HOW i walk with a cow?
how i grade up the cow and her milk?
Once you can buy cow at the est area of the town, just buys a town and leave the town with the cow(s) to the field / forest area.

After that, just walk around. You and the cow will gain experience for every step walked on grass... Just repeat until the cow is high lv (lv 20 max for a cow).

The milk quality initially depend on 3 factors :
A) the cow rank
B) the cow lv
C) the cow health (HP and debuff)

For C : avoid battle with enemy, and remove any debuff the cow has

Once done, get back to the cow center to get eh cow appraised. You got a rank to the cow - that will be the starting rank for the milk.

Once you get back to your house, put the cow in the field. You can then milk her.
Every cow has a value X/XMAX, X drop after each milking, reducing the milk rank. Use the herbs you found in the outside field / buy to regen that value.
You can also use a few rare herb to up the cow milk rank definitely.