What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Star's Dream] 星の夢 SURVIVE 2 -Shipwrecked on the Lost Island- Survive2~不思議な島で流されて~ RE126744 RJ126744 NTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ126744]Survive2~Floating to the Mysterious Island

Hi

the game wor well but there is a zip file where i need a password to unzip this
おまけ2.
If some one has it please tell.:eek:
The password is "baby"

You will be disappointed.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Posting to confirm that freakshare one is indeed legit.

rmpyro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

up on torrent also, anyone know what to do after the monkey scene? Only thing i can make is firewood or something.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

up on torrent also, anyone know what to do after the monkey scene? Only thing i can make is firewood or something.
make rope first then make small bridge 1.jpg

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You also want to grind some levels with the girl in your party. The monkey man "will" come back for her in certain events and losing to it will result in a game over.

Also anyone get far in the game? I only got up to the part where I can make a pickaxe before I got completely lost.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You also want to grind some levels with the girl in your party. The monkey man "will" come back for her in certain events and losing to it will result in a game over.

Also anyone get far in the game? I only got up to the part where I can make a pickaxe before I got completely lost.
east to ruin town, has event in ruin town.jpg

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I beat the game, but I think I need a guide to unlock any of the scenes. I unlocked no scenes the entire game and have no clue as to how they can be unlocked in this game.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How can I unlock other items besides 木炭 ?

So far, that was the only item I can craft.

Edit: I got the rope. How about other items ?

Last edited:

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How can I unlock other items besides 木炭 ?

So far, that was the only item I can craft.
You need vines from palm trees to make ropes. Next from 木炭 (logs?) and ropes you make bridges to place on whirlwind-like spots on a river.

I beat the game, but I think I need a guide to unlock any of the scenes. I unlocked no scenes the entire game and have no clue as to how they can be unlocked in this game.
Losing fights (a girl in your party) with monkey - game over rape.

For NTR scenes - you have to increase girl's affinity with your "friend" by going solo and not spending nights in a hut (one missing night - 3 points). About every 5 points generates one scene. Usually you have to return to a hut and leave or sleep (make sure that guy isn't working on anything). Last three scenes - go north from a place with a hut and walk into a shiny spot; a shiny spot in a hidden corridor behind hut; sleep in a mountain hut.

As for vanilla - haven't tried yet.
---
Now for my question - what you have to do after finding your seniors and returning to a hut. I made a third pickaxe, destroyed a boulder, got some crystals and made two useless, mystery things (Tetra emblem and a crystal brooch). I'm missing only one thing from the first crafting menu (between a megabomb and a crystal brooch). It's probably a last spurt, but I'm stuck :(

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I got a different ending from you. The "seniors" or other 2 people that were with you were final bosses for me and beating them ended the game...

Edit: I tried sleeping away while neither of them were working on anything and nothing happens. No increase or anything. Maybe my save is bugged...
Edit 2: Nevermind, finally got it to start working.

Last edited:

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I got a different ending from you. The "seniors" or other 2 people that were with you were final bosses for me and beating them ended the game...
In NTR route they were prisoners of the monkey and I've freed them. As far as I understand a boat is intact but is missing the engine key.

Edit: I tried sleeping away while neither of them were working on anything and nothing happens. No increase or anything. Maybe my save is bugged...
Edit 2: Nevermind, finally got it to start working.
Indeed. In Survive 1 you had to sleep in a different place. Here by sleeping you reset time counter and lose an opportunity, so you have to spend night on gathering materials and useless walking from one place to another (but at least there is something going on much faster).

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've got the hoe, how can I use it ?

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not a hoe - it's a pickaxe for destroying weak rocks (such as one near the hut).

As for my problem - I've solved it. I completly forgot about the biggest building in an abandoned village (there was a hidden basement).

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to get fire for the cave in the jungle. :confused: can't figure out what to do.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel slightly disappointed by the gorilla. He was such a pushover, went down after a single attack from the guy/girl.

This game seems fun otherwise. Not really buys worthy though so I deleted it right away without finishing the game. Well I wish you guys good fun though xD

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to get fire for the cave in the jungle. :confused: can't figure out what to do.
Go to the abandoned village. In a well you can find a piece of cloth. No, it won't be used as female clothes but it is needed for a boat. After making -> western part of an island, a wooden molo. On a small island with a well you will find a crate with oil (a treasure chest stay locked till preparation to fight a final bosses - inside is something so far useless for me; maybe it's part of inane "sidequest" on a tower guarded by the animals). It's all you need.

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

found the seniors in the cave after defeating the gorilla. What do I do after that?

Girl jumped down a cave that leads to a small platform with just rocks and I can do nothing.

Also a locked chest in the well on the small island you find with your boat.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know how to use 薬簡易爆弾・改 ?

There is something in white color on the mountain. What is it ?

There is a light in the abandoned village, when I interact with it, nothing happen.

And in the Eastern cave, there is something blocking my path, how can I destroy it ?

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wonder if there's any simplyfied walkthrough for this game?

Took alot of try and error. Its better if i have a rough guide line on it.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to sumarize walktrough
Get wood + vine to make raft for west whirlpool
make pickaxe then go to east village
secret passage on southwest of vilage
get key to unlock door south east house for ladder
go to west to top mountain
make axe and clear the north dead tree
clear dark forest till dark cave, back to hut
go to east vilage and go into well in midlde
make boat then go to west end of map
go inside well get oil then go to dark cave
puzzle on fire lamp is 3 1 2 1 starting from north to south (in order)
finish dark cave to end - back to hut - go to east village big building secret passage
back to hut and watch the rest of story

Scene:
inviting the girl into the party over night give MC 3 point
leaving the girl wth the other guy ovenight give that guy 3 point
Scene happen every 5 point
MC scene usually in the hut top of mountain, 3rd on main hut / 8th on 1 map to west / there also bath scene forgot which order
losing to ape is GoR scene

Status
Not open for further replies.