What's new

Starting a new project - Shotacon Incest story - a few questions.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hello.

I am making this thread to avoid any unpleasant complications afterwards.

I am currently working on a project of my own creation - it is a long shot, but since I love the comunity of this website, I would like to listen to featback from the comunity here while I make the game. I am making it non-profit - purely for my own satisfaction, but ofc I would then want to share it with the world.

Problem is I am not sure how much can I be posting here, or how I should go about it - as I have not much experience with things like that.

Basicly right now I am working on Erotic Story Novel I will be suplementing with CGI images, and later videos/animations. Eventualy it will be formed into some type of Visual novel game - hopefully ;]

Problem number 1
The main focus of the story I am creating is Shotacon Incest.
As I understand I cant post any download links to game including shotacon in it - right ?
1) Can I post a link to a blog/other website that has such links there ?
2) Can I post here CGIs from such game if they dont include Sexual acts or nudity from Minors ?
3) Can I post a link to text Stories wihtout any images in it. But they deal with the topic of Shotacon ?

Problem number 2
I would like to listen to advise from creators here - what is best way to showcase a project like that. I dont want to make money on it - so I wont be opening Patreon for it. But obviously I need a place where I can upload previews and actual content.
4) Are there any safe, free blog hosting sites ? Anyone could recomend any ?
5) Where best upload content that is potencialy legaly problematic in some countries ? So I can share it with people ?

Thank you for listening to it. Once I know how to move forward I will open another topic about the actual project, where I can tell more about it.

I just want to make sure I will not be breaking any rules doing so.

Cheers

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Starting a new project - Shotacon Incest story - a few questions.

Can't really speak for problem 2, but for problem 1:

1. You can post the blog, so long as the blog isn't overtly obvious of its shota content.
2. Non-sexual content is fine.
3. Text should be fine too.

Unfortunately, I have to move this thread to Under Construction. Send me a PM when you get some sort of proof of concept up.

OP
Angmir

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Starting a new project - Shotacon Incest story - a few questions.

Thx

I will setup my worshop on one blog site or another, and then I will make a proper thread here.