What's new

RPG Maker [STARWORKS] ふつうじゃないこと -とある優等生の異常な性交流- (RJ154776)

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: STARWORKS ふつうじゃないこと -とある優等生の異常な性交流- [RJ154776]

next day man camp (1st choice) > go lady toilet then man toilet
This one is actually at night. I tried it and can't meet the one man in the morning.

I can't figure out how to get all the CGs (all at once) without going into different ending. Unless I'm missing something here since ending the game with certain route only allows you to obtain CG for that route or go to title screen.

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This one is actually at night. I tried it and can't meet the one man in the morning.

I can't figure out how to get all the CGs (all at once) without going into different ending. Unless I'm missing something here since ending the game with certain route only allows you to obtain CG for that route or go to title screen.
you can't, hence save before choosing the end that you want then after you have gotten it save in a different slot so you can revisit them later.

rinse and repeat for the other endings

the maker didn't add a NG+ feature and they didnt make it so it would save CG unlocks when you start a new game which sucks.

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

link's dead.

Dragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

link's dead.
Torrent's still working. I've added a .zip with all 4 endings for the lazy people, just go to the CG room and you will spot the differences.

Save 13: Fat Boy Ending
Save 14: Teacher Ending
Save 15: Homeless Camp Ending
Save 16: Homeless Guy Ending

Attachments

RCBlackDie

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Where is the link?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.