What's new

[Complete - Partial] [STARWORKS] 劣等遺伝子に汚される V1.0 (RJ273744)

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Good afternoon everybody. Happy Quarantine, Merry Choronamas, Joyous Covid-19ZA. It's been a while since I've seen a game that's caught my attention quite like this one has. It checks all my boxes. Busty JK, Outdoor Exposure, Corruption, and getting it on with some filthy hobos. Everything that needs to be Translated to get you from start to finish has been translated. All the bits necessary to consider this a Completed Partial are all done. I started Translation the intro to figure out why she's getting corrupted, but it ending up being way too much for my taste. I may finish it later, if so I'll update the Thread. But for now, it's completed and you'll be able to get from start to finish easy peasy, lemon squeezy. From what I can tell, there's 3 different Ending's depending on who she lets herself get corrupted by. There's a couple of off shot scenes here and there depending on where she Exposes at. I believe the Explore option is only to unlock different area for exposure and only need to be done once.
Additionally use the Principle Guard to prevent Principle scenes, they're very annoying. I'd recommend keeping 2 saves, 1 at the Riverbank/Shed and 1 at Home. The higher her Gossip the more likely she'll get a Principle Scene. You can either reload the Home save and try again, or Reload the Home save and use the Principle Guard. I think in total you'll only get 8 Principle Guards, so use the wisely.

1588711168421.png

Thread = N/A

Sadly like most of Starworks, there isn't an English DLSite version available. And sadly no one has made a Thread for the game yet here. This Patch is for version 1.0 of the game. 1.01 only adds a fix to a Recollection Scene so there's no real need to upgrade.
If you find any issues or if I missed any bits let me know.
Enjoy
KTHXBAI!

Attachments

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial!

I have one thing to say, tho: In 1.0 there is a looping event bug in some of the bathroom area events (the 1st one) and also one which you can't progress with the other hobo at the village (can't progress to next stages, I should say), so I think 1.01 fixes that (it says so in their blog thingy in Ci-En). If that's true, maybe you/we kinda need to upgrade for that reason? What do ya think?

In any case, I do appreciate the partial!

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Thanks for the partial!

I have one thing to say, tho: In 1.0 there is a looping event bug in some of the bathroom area events (the 1st one) and also one which you can't progress with the other hobo at the village (can't progress to next stages, I should say), so I think 1.01 fixes that (it says so in their blog thingy in Ci-En). If that's true, maybe you/we kinda need to upgrade for that reason? What do ya think?

In any case, I do appreciate the partial!
Perhaps. In my play test I didn't have any issue getting the 3 different ending.
And since it's not on the English DLSite it's going to be difficult for me to get an updated version. If it was on the English DLSite I could just buy it. I still haven't been able to purchase games from the Japanese DLSite for some reason, at this point though I don't worry too much about it.
If I stumble upon an updated version I'll probably update the Partial at some point.

phatomz

Reputation score
thanks for your great work . Does this translation work with version 1.01 ?

will be there any update for this translation . bcuz there is no dialogues translation . only first conversation between her and the boy is translated .
i like to understand and follow the story too .

anyway thanks for your works buddy (y);)

arienfeeds

Reputation score
Thanks for share, I hope you give an updates with proper translation. Nice works (y)

frazean

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
You should make a walkthrough for this

darkfetish

Reputation score
im a real fan of this game genre. newbie question here how does this translator works. thanks

madyo

Reputation score
i'm sorry how to install it?

what does its translate?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
what does its translate?
All this translation are the Options in the Menu, and the Stats. I don't do full translation as that's too much work for lil ol' me.

MannoPapagaio

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Where can i find the game for download?