What's new

RPG [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-魔王を倒したあとの物語- (RJ167144)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-魔王を倒したあとの物語-

stworks.blog115.fc2.com/

Can anyone say AWWWWWW YEAAAAHHHH?

Because I can. Ahem... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Coming out on the 30th ^^

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

stworks.blog115.fc2.com/

Can anyone say AWWWWWW YEAAAAHHHH?

Because I can. Ahem... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Coming out on the 30th ^^
Finally...this one has been anounced since winter last year november or december and has been postponed...can't wait for tomorow xD.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll join you
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW FCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH XD
I've been waiting for this for a long time as well.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ITS OOOOOOUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now we only need to wait for the link.

Btw, there's no forbidden tags in this one, right?

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Checked suk and russian, havent seen any links yet.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right , soon as a link appears ill start translating.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Much thanks, man! :D

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for link. Hm, not that much in database, shouldn't take me that long.
Not sure how big ingame menu is, but heh, ill get to work.

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man no idea what to do in this game, got to the swam of bee's killed them and now after talking to everyone in the town I'm stuck :confused:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Go the the shop at north-east side of the town and make the antidote in the last column,then give it to the kid in the apartment

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I am stuck after I reached the cave where she can't see anything...needs some kind on light...also there is a boss on left side of the lake on the bridge that takes no dmg....
EDIT: well shit...you have to make a special torch from the compund house....the place where you made the medicine for the little sister.Also to make that torch you need some kind of rock that I have no clue where to get...it might be in the area with lots of wolfs...there is a wolf that is not moving...much like he is guarding something...I will try there

Last edited:

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I am stuck after I reached the cave where she can't see anything...needs some kind on light...also there is a boss on left side of the lake on the bridge that takes no dmg....
EDIT: well shit...you have to make a special torch from the compund house....the place where you made the medicine for the little sister.Also to make that torch you need some kind of rock that I have no clue where to get...it might be in the area with lots of wolfs...there is a wolf that is not moving...much like he is guarding something...I will try there
The rock is behind that wolf, yes.

Be forewarned, one of the later bosses is a dick who randomly targets 3 times for 400-600 per hit, his RNG has tended to make him hit the same person 3 times more often than not and it's getting annoying. Oh, and you are forced to use the fat bald guy for that fight, so don't leave him at level 1 or you will have a bad time. The second pair of shoes you get from the coin tradein guy gives 50% EXP up, which helps for grinding some.

Last edited:

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do I have to grind until level 30+ just to move past the checkpoint after the golem on the bridge? Everything is dealing crazy amounts of damage to me and my damage has barely improved since level 1 even with equipment.. T.T

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do I have to grind until level 30+ just to move past the checkpoint after the golem on the bridge? Everything is dealing crazy amounts of damage to me and my damage has barely improved since level 1 even with equipment.. T.T
Same here...its hard as fuck...I am in the cave now an there is a trap there and she looses her virginity to some tentacles...its just before the room where you exit the cave and its not a fight its a triggered scene, you just have to walk in the water on the right side of the place you have to go up on stairs.

Last edited:

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same here...its hard as fuck...I am in the cave now an there is a trap there and she looses her virginity to some tentacles...
I just ran away from everything until I found the exit haha. Found out that you HAVE to collect those devil coins on the ground because the items you get from opening the chests at the shady dude's place really helps a ton. Like coldfire mentioned, once you get 35 coins you can get a pair of shoes that gives 1.5x exp. no choice but to grind away ><

Status
Not open for further replies.