What's new

RPG [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-魔王を倒したあとの物語- (RJ167144)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-魔王を倒したあとの物語-

I just ran away from everything until I found the exit haha. Found out that you HAVE to collect those devil coins on the ground because the items you get from opening the chests at the shady dude's place really helps a ton. Like coldfire mentioned, once you get 35 coins you can get a pair of shoes that gives 1.5x exp. no choice but to grind away ><
Just got to the conseq boss after the one I was just on, he can crit for 3.1K and hit twice, I think this may just be a game where the cheat engine is the only viable option unless you want to grind 100 hours, I only have 1800HP at level 24 and in fact I can't grind anymore, I'm stuck in a zone with no monsters and only the boss. I'll try beating him a few more times but I don't see much chance of it since he can just randomly crit and do almost double my life in damage.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the hell STARWORKS... It's not your style to make real hard RPG like this.
Not to mention how useless the lust value ended up, since I already near the final boss, and there's no sign the MC getting any sluttier at all...

First TS Quest, and now this? Kinda disappointed at this...

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's it...I will use cheat engine to get max lvl...had enough of this bullshit...

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol, the NG+ is broken, it lets you save over your old file then it bugs out and kicks you to the start menu whenever you try to load it.

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed with this one too.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm I can't change her lvl ok....maybe I am doing something wrong.Am I not supposed to put the xp *2+1 in the first scan then beat someone and again do that and then change the value?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah , ima skip this one as well. Was expecting least a custom menu or battle, but it's kinda boring. Sorry for those that was looking forward to a partial.

Maybe someone else will pick it up.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, change the exp.

Btw, even at LV 99, I still manage to get killed, considering even with 8k hp, the mobs keeps dealing around 200-300 with each damage...

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, change the exp.

Btw, even at LV 99, I still manage to get killed, considering even with 8k hp, the mobs keeps dealing around 200-300 with each damage...
The xp i have or the xp I need?

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

really hard game..
not only H in battle suck MP like crazy, some enemy decide it to use silent ...
sigh...

so anyone have a save ?

btw the tentacle event in the cave is avoidable, just need to circle around it

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am a complete newbie with this cheatengine, but if I change a value I am certain it's the value in game, such as the amount of money, it crashes on me. I can't seem to understand how to change certain values without crashing on me.

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

I am a complete newbie with this cheatengine, but if I change a value I am certain it's the value in game, such as the amount of money, it crashes on me. I can't seem to understand how to change certain values without crashing on me.
You're most-likely forgetting to add a 1 to the value you're changing it to. Having an even number will crash games.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, if it's this hard, I guess I'll just edit the game to create some god items :p

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beat those two bosses just over level 20 without cheats. The big ogre guy is RNGfest, your best bet is to just defend and heal until you get enough TP to use specials (silver weapons, the ones you get from combination, deal extra damage and her 30 TP skill deals holy damage which is pretty much the same thing).

The difficulty didn't really increase much until after the tower. The boss in the tower was eh, but after that with the ogre it was such a huge increase in difficulty and there's no way to go back and upgrade equipment/buy items, it's ridiculous. First you have to fight the tower boss, then you fight the ogre (with a heal in between), then you go to the capital (where you have to fight your way through and/or run around a bunch of mobs without a heal point so you can't grind), you get to the top of the castle where you fight the hero, then after that you FIGHT ANOTHER FUCKING BOSS. All of this without a single chance to buy items or upgrade or anything. The design is actually so stupid it's hard to comprehend. I got to (what I can only assume to be) the final boss as level 24 using all my items and shit, and then just fucking gave up.

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I love this guy's art but every game he releases seems to suffer from some poor game design decision that makes it super tedious.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For you guys having trouble even with cheatengine, do you want me to edit the game and add god items? If you don't have Rpgmaker Vx Ace, I'll gladly help you out :)

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ryuukuun please, do that, a save with something that makes the game enjoyable :)

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The second pair of shoes you get from the coin tradein guy gives 50% EXP up, which helps for grinding some.
Where this guy is? :confused:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ryuukuun please, do that, a save with something that makes the game enjoyable :)
It's loading. Here is what I added:

- A chicken in the CG room, that will lead you to the cheatroom
- 2 Chests with max money in them ( Most likely won't really need money I think, I haven't played the game yet, but you never know )
- A shady merchant, that will sell you god items

I'll upload it on mega when it's done :)

Swiggity_Swooty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's loading. Here is what I added:

- A chicken in the CG room, that will lead you to the cheatroom
- 2 Chests with max money in them ( Most likely won't really need money I think, I haven't played the game yet, but you never know )
- A shady merchant, that will sell you god items

I'll upload it on mega when it's done :)
Might be stretch to ask, but can you make it so losing fights doesn't give you a game over? Just sends you back to the city or something.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Might be stretch to ask, but can you make it so losing fights doesn't give you a game over? Just sends you back to the city or something.
Mhh, that'll be too much work, but, you won't loose a fight with the god items anyways :p

Also, I should have 10mb/S for my upload, but i'm uploading at +-300kb/S on mega for some reason... and it goes down to 150kb/s every now and then, so link should be there in 15-30 minutes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.