What's new

ACT Loli [stドッペル]Bloodroot (RJ388692)

lordpudding

Lurker
Reputation score
In case there's anyone wanting to know how to get the futanari scenes, you have to defeat the succubus/demon girl for her to setup shop, and then you can buy the futanari emblem from her. Equip it, and then talk to her again to teleport to your base. Talk to her again inside your base and she'll give you a binding skill. To actually use it, you have to go inside the h-scene room (marked by hearts) and bind the girls in there. I don't know how many girls total appear in there, but I think they're all bosses you need to defeat. You can also masturbate in your room with down + skill.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
here's my save. I am max level and have most of the mobility upgrades except for the one that lets you break green blocks.

Killed most bosses (last boss beaten was the witch. Unzip into your game data folder (BACK UP YOUR SAVES) and I hope you have better luck with this game than I did.
Thank you very much Me and a few others will be very grateful

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is there any kind of gallery in the game?
Yeah head to the central hub area (third checkpoint you get in the game) and some of the bosses you've beaten will become store vendors. The yuri kissy floaty girl will offer you two options. Top one takes you to a hangout area where if you talk to the floaty kissy girl again she will have two options, bottom one opens the gallery and lets you view all animations you've unlocked so far.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah head to the central hub area (third checkpoint you get in the game) and some of the bosses you've beaten will become store vendors. The yuri kissy floaty girl will offer you two options. Top one takes you to a hangout area where if you talk to the floaty kissy girl again she will have two options, bottom one opens the gallery and lets you view all animations you've unlocked so far.
Thank you!

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Honestly this is a good game but a bad H-game. Some enemies with scenes attached to them in particular are really irritating.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
In case there's anyone wanting to know how to get the futanari scenes, you have to defeat the succubus/demon girl for her to setup shop, and then you can buy the futanari emblem from her. Equip it, and then talk to her again to teleport to your base. Talk to her again inside your base and she'll give you a binding skill. To actually use it, you have to go inside the h-scene room (marked by hearts) and bind the girls in there. I don't know how many girls total appear in there, but I think they're all bosses you need to defeat. You can also masturbate in your room with down + skill.
And how to get girls in to said room? I fought some of them again and still they are nowhere to find. Got skill and futa status but no girls.

skydreamless

Reputation score
anyone can say me where is the wizard please? i am stuck on clock tower><

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As some said: good metroidvania game but really light on the H and the lack of a map makes it tedious to navigate.... still managed to finish it (not a 100%).
Here's my save.
P.S: found the blade of a broken weapon with a description that it can be restored if you find the missing piece but I have no idea where to get it. Also , I seem to recall there being 3 trees you can destroy with the ray spell but can't remember where 1 of them is(1 being near the reaper girl boss and the other in the clocktower as a mandatory obstacle to clear to get to the next part).

Attachments

skydreamless

Reputation score
As some said: good metroidvania game but really light on the H and the lack of a map makes it tedious to navigate.... still managed to finish it (not a 100%).
Here's my save.
P.S: found the blade of a broken weapon with a description that it can be restored if you find the missing piece but I have no idea where to get it. Also , I seem to recall there being 3 trees you can destroy with the ray spell but can't remember where 1 of them is(1 being near the reaper girl boss and the other in the clocktower as a mandatory obstacle to clear to get to the next part).
Hello, do you remember where is the Ray spell (if i am right is the wizard , but dont find this boss><)

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, do you remember where is the Ray spell (if i am right is the wizard , but dont find this boss><)
Here's a screenshot of the tp that is literally 2 screens away from her if you unlock the shortcut to the right of it. If you didn't unlock it, at least you know which zone to search, not having a map makes explaining the way impossible.

Attachments

skydreamless

Reputation score
i will look , thx Phil

Here's a screenshot of the tp that is literally 2 screens away from her if you unlock the shortcut to the right of it. If you didn't unlock it, at least you know which zone to search, not having a map makes explaining the way impossible.
WELLL i need to find how to open the right shortcut because i am stuck on this place ahah...

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From the tp to get to the magician boss and the shortcut unlock you have to backtrack left, go down and make your way back right from that passage below. You'll end up with the boss door(white mist passage) and if you go directly up from that door , you'll find the lever to unlock the shortcut to the save point(and basically a simple way to get your healing back before the boss).

skydreamless

Reputation score
i send you my save , as you can see , i dont have any way to go bottom right , maybe i need to come from another path ?

Attachments

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1rst picture is just left of the save point, go down there and follow the way until picture 2.
Once there and the lever pulled , go left and follow the way.
If you find the room on picture 3 , you're pretty much there, just be careful, this room has spikefloors and they hurt like hell.
PS: if I made any mistake, remember that all the shortcuts are open for me on her way so maybe the steps to get to her are a little different but if you find the picture 2 room and go left, you will find the spikefloor room leading to the boss.

Attachments

PureXxInsanity62

Reputation score
Can you upload your save?

skydreamless

Reputation score
1rst picture is just left of the save point, go down there and follow the way until picture 2.
Once there and the lever pulled , go left and follow the way.
If you find the room on picture 3 , you're pretty much there, just be careful, this room has spikefloors and they hurt like hell.
PS: if I made any mistake, remember that all the shortcuts are open for me on her way so maybe the steps to get to her are a little different but if you find the picture 2 room and go left, you will find the spikefloor room leading to the boss.
Yeah i have try what you say , and i maybe found the problem , i dont have the third jump (the bounce you can use in the air ) and is needed to access at a high one plateform i think is thats my problem , i need to find the third jump before thats, i have the double , the charged , the mega , but i dont have the bounce one ><