What's new

Steampirates: Rin's Story - RPG with turn-based combat +NSFW version

MassNerderer

Reputation score
Hello, good people!
We are World Slayer Team and we're making an RPG for Android (and plan to do a PC version as well). Right now we've started a for our project - Steampirates: Rin's Story (NSFW alterative version):

AndroRecommended.png
A huge corporation named Inevitable Bliss is planning to legalize the Tenderness Engine technology that will make all decisions for people to make them happy. But there are those who oppose that idea since it would mean an end to the freedom and turning all people into slaves, even if those are ‘happy slaves’.
Take a role of the main adviser and strategist of Steampirates to fight for the Freedom with any means you consider appropriate: battles, politics, mass media or whatever.

About SFW and NSFW
While SFW version is now in beta testing on and , it's still in development. But we want to make an alternative 18+ version of the game with no restrictions or censorship. This means sex as a part of adult realtions as well. NSFW version will also has unquie events and dating system.

GAME FEAUTRES:
  • Tactical turn-based combat
  • Cynical world with nonlinear storyline with different outcomes
  • Player-control craft to help you make weapons that fit your tactics
  • Improve relations to your crew to make them learn new skills
  • Combined 3d and 2.5d graphics
  • Random encounters and events
SCREENSHOTS:
small01.png small02.png
small03.png small04.png

We constantly improve our project to make it intro something awesome that will give you a brand new experience. And you can help us with that by supporting us at .

Elza Valcorice Small Preview.png

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, the sfw (main) version is in beta, and there are apparently """plans""" for an adult version, but nothing we can sink our teeth into? I feel like this belongs in the "In Development" section, and even that's a hard sell, given this is an adult content forum and this (currently) isn't an adult game, or a game at all.

OP
MassNerderer

MassNerderer

Reputation score
Ah! Yes, my favorite model the "early early access", where you don't get a product at all, just a bunch of promises and something entirely different to keep you busy.
I see you have a sad experience with some projects. That's sad but a common situation.
We spend much time on the project and for sfw we make updates often. (the best way to check this is our FB group). In fact, it's release date would be ~in September.
Same goes for NSFW version. We have that kind of content at the moment (but unlike SFW version it's not completed yet) and we're now putting this together to bring the NSFW demo this or next month.
But as Ninja_Named_Bob mentioned, right now there isn't a playable NSFW (not now but soon). Sorry for my confusion. I'll tell to move the topic to Development for a while.
We are very responsible developers and value people's feedback, so thank you.