Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"All of this is... quite interesting so... I don't mind one way or the other." the girl would say, pretty much being interested in anything that was there to be seen around them. A little distance away, there appeared to be another cave in another rocky mound on the earth. Besides that, it was simply forest with the trees and plants to be found within the immediate surroundings.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle smiled gently at Rose and reached out to gently take one of Rose's hands in her own smaller one, minding the blades there so she didn't cut herself in the process. "Alright then, let's just... have a look around. I'm pretty new to this kind of stuff myself to be perfectly honest. But I know enough from what I learned in school about most wildlife that lived in forests and stuff I think to get us by here. And... it is really beautiful if I do say so myself. If I knew there was a fast way back to the city, I'd find a way to build us a little cabin out here to live in to just... be at peace from the rigors of the city, hmhm," Adelle said as she walked along with Rose, giggling softly as she really just relaxed and hiked out a little deeper into the forest, but making sure to take her knife and carve a slight X shape into the bark of some trees every now and then so they could find their way back easily, and also making sure that her knife didn't cut too deep so as to damage the tree's themselves.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"That sounds like... a bit of a dream to me." Rose would find Adelle's idea about the house maybe a bit unrealistic but said no more on the subject as they moved on.

A little more walking took them to the edge of an area that was partially water and really grown up with smaller leafy plants and bushes, trees taking a little less a dominating position around this particular spot. The water areas did not seem too deep, but that was probably not the case as the plants might hide things underneath them. It was something that was called a "swamp". These areas usually had their own kind of ecology to them, different from the plain, dry forest.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmhm, yeah it does kind of sound like a dream," Adelle giggled softly as they kept walking, and when they came to where the swampy area was, Adelle looked around the place curiously, moving closely at each plant there, and taking a long stick to poke around in the water some if she couldn't see down into it. "This place is different than the rest of the forest. Strange..." Adelle said to Rose as she looked around.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Just as she had poked into the water, which was clear but had a lot of vegetation under the surface, Adelle got a sudden, overwhelming feeling that something terrible was not too far off. It was completely unknown as to what was causing it, but there it was, an immediate, heavy feeling of severe, overbearing dread and terror that she could feel with every little fiber of her being. It was so harsh that it was a surprise that the girl had not already run off screaming, topping all previous experiences with the dinosaur or Margaret or Luna's darker familiars.

And it was not just her. Rose too was getting hit by it, if her rapid shifts of posture where of any indication as she went looking into one direction to another in a hurry.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
As she felt the horrible feeling of the aura not too far off, and whatever it was closing in, Adelle gasped and dropped the stick she'd had and whipped her pistols out and looked in the direction that Rose was. "Rose... can you tell what that is? If so, can we fight it? If not... then let's get the hell outta here and back to the cabin," Adelle whispered softly to Rose, stepping up next to the bigger girl and looking around just to make sure nothing else came at them from out of nowhere.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I... don't know... it's...terrifyingly powerful... whatever it is... I might not be able to deal with it..." was Rose's rather uncertain reply, and she was starting to look like she just might leg it any moment. If anything else besides the source of this dread was around, they were probably too busy retreating to try and make any sort of ambush on the ladies.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Yeah. Maybe we should... you know, back up a little. Could be Margaret, and if it is... then I'd certainly not want to be killed by her. But then again, we can't leave without some of those flowers for Rizzet either. And I'd hate to lead her back to the cabin where Hotaru's at in her weakened state. So... what do you want to do? Stand our ground and fight whatever it is? Or run?" Adelle replied, not taking her eyes away from the direction the being was coming at them from, and keeping her pistols trained on that direction too.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Before any further words could be shared, something or someone came into view in the distance, striding casually on the plant paths of the swamp, the grass underneath their feet gaining a visible size increase as they went past. The form it had was a female humanoid, not that different from the common human, and smaller in stature than Adelle or Rose were. Wearing a tattered dress and waistcoat patterned with a red and black tartan, they also had a plain white button shirt under the coat and some basic, torn pantyhose that was missing the feet parts, she walked barefoot, an equally tattered white parasol held over her head in a nicely ladylike manner. Her figure was not quite up to some Adelle had seen, but she was not unsightly by any means. Wavy, shoulder-length green hair and piercing red eyes made them look rather unnatural though, and there was a light dust of green plant matter on her shoulders and head.

As appealing as she was, the source of the mind-wrenching terror was indeed this particular woman, and now that the girls were in sight of her, it felt as if they were under the gaze of the reaper itself. The slight aura of reduced light around her certainly made it all the more effective, and as she met gazes with Adelle from the distance, it was made clear that this was something that they would not want to mess with. Her features were not suggesting hostility, but everything else practically screamed it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"J-Jeez... I feel like I'm about to piss my pants this aura is so creepy," Adelle muttered to Rose as the being, whatever it was, closed in, and soon enough out strode a girl, smaller than her and Rose, but the deathly aura about her was so... powerful.

It honestly felt to Adelle way more powerful than Margaret's aura, and she kind of wished that she could just go ask this girl to go beat the shit out of Margaret for her, but she seriously doubted it'd end up being that easy. When the girl came to a stop, Adelle gulped softly and took only a single step forward, looking absolutely terrified to anyone that could read auras like this girl very likely could. "H-Hello there, we mean you no harm. I uh... I'm Adelle. W-Who are you? A-And do you, you know... l-live out here?" Adelle said to the girl timidly, hoping against hope that this girl wasn't about to attack them.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"The more important question would be..." the threatening female spoke up as she started to move forward again, her bare feet noiseless on the wet moss and grasses on the swampy ground that seemed to get some type of vitality boost from this being's touch as they spread and grew ever so slightly in her wake. "...who you are and what are you doing here?" she would go on, the approach making it harder to be there with each step forward she took, and the sudden slasher smile developing on her features did not help it any.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"H-Hey... we mean no harm miss. We aren't here to harm you, the forest, or the land itself. We're just exploring is all for an old wizard named Rizzet. He asked us to find something in here for him to use for one of his alchemical potions or some such. That's all, I swear. Soon as we find a few of the flower, we'll be on our way. But I do have to admit this place is... really peaceful and serene, and I'd love to come back and just... lie back and relax," Adelle said, trying to calm the girl down before she did something that they'd all regret. "So... just calm down okay. Please? I don't want to fight," she added after a few moments.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Mhhmm, is that so? Sounds like... a thing!" the woman would comment, ever closer to the pair in her creepy stride. "Well... I certainly hope you stay true to that." she would go on to say, suddenly between the two of them, having somehow closed out the last 10 or so feet in the blink of an eye. Rose was not taking her close proximity too well, and at such distance Adelle too was finding it hard to move. Yet, there was no direct attack coming at them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well... I don't have any reason not to. I've never been able to see truly reclaimed land like this before. It needs to be protected and maintained. But enough about that. W-Who are you? And... what do you plan on doing here? We don't want to fight, but you... heh... you are giving off all kinds of crazy ass vibes that make me practically want to piss my panties. So if you could please, tone it down just a little, that'd be nice. If you don't intend on trying to kill us that is," Adelle replied to the woman, still cautious and trying to stay ready to dive for cover if it came right down to a fight.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I just thought... I'd enjoy the nature for a while longer and see how it expands. Everything is nice and quiet around here, looks pleasing to the eye too." the woman would answer only partially, probably ignoring most of the questions just because she knew she could. The mention of her being unnerving seemed to get some kicks into this lady though, and they decided to play with it by the looks of it. Turning to Adelle, they moved close, unbearably so. Actually coming into bodily contact, she would lean against the busty girl despite her shorter frame and come face-to-face with her. "Oh. Really?" she would say, the still grinning visage only a few inches away doing something that Adelle could see only for a fraction of a second, but she could swear that the lady's face blinked into something monstrous and demonic for that quick fraction. "I wonder why that is."

Just behind them, Rose was probably contemplating just turning tail and running away as fast as she could, but there seemed to be something that looked as she was considering attacking this unfathomably fearsome yet somehow passive female.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"I-It is rather nice and quiet around here. That is for certain," Adelle stammered softly as the girl laughed and turned to come towards her. Adelle tensed very visibly and looked about to faint from fright, and when the girl actually touched her, she gasped softly and she actually had to press her legs tightly together to keep from pissing in her panties all over herself out of fear. "I d-don't know. W-What are you exactly?" Adelle replied softly as she glanced over to Rose and waved her down, not wanting her to do anything rash if they didn't need to, and especially not attack this girl who could tear them limb from limb with ease most likely.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Just a watcher in the wood, nothing special, I'd say." the female would reply, a few more loooooooong seconds of close contact would go past before she would slip back, doing the speed movement again as she turned away from the two. "You two take care. Don't do anything rash that you'd regret later~" Adelle would hear her say as she moved back towards the way she had arrived from earlier, the sight of her back and parasol retreating away from them and into the deeper swamp area making things less dreadful with each step.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"I see... w-well don't let us keep you from leaving then. And we didn't plan on doing anything rash, so... h-have no worries there," Adelle replied softly as she gulped, the tension draining out of her as she saw the girl retreating.

Once the girl was out of sight, Adelle breathed a sigh of relief and looked so much more at ease again. "H-Holy shit. W-What was she?" Adelle said softly to Rose once the girl was gone, scampering off behind a tree to relieve her bladder after that before she actually did piss her panties.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Eventually the strange lady was indeed off and out of sight, so the two could actually breathe normally again. Rose seemed to recover a bit better from it, the tense panic in her going away almost immediately. "I don't know but... that was something else entirely... were they even a human..." she would say as she got her act together again, going back to her unassuming huge girl persona. "It was so close... me just... wanting to let my reason go and attack them. It was probably for the best that I did not..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Y-Yeah I'm glad you didn't do that too, considering she was right up against me like that. If you'd have done that, my instincts would have demanded I either run, or try and help you, likely the latter even though I knew that girl could tear me apart. L-Let's... head back for now to the house. I think it'd be a good idea to calm down with some nice cold water a-and rest," Adelle said with a half chuckle, half sigh as she stood there, her legs feeling a bit like jelly as she took a step back towards the magically made cabin with Rose in tow, not wanting to deal with that girl again for the time being.