Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Hmm, sounds like an idea, after all the cocking ya received just now. Most would want to take a rest after that. But sure, I might be able to help ya out with that whole washing thing." the cook would readily agree, looking far less worn out than his partner did as the floating cum was ushered away and soon vanished from sight as it got far enough from the two.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle sighed softly as she sat there in the water, her big boobies floating gently in the water as she sat there. "Mmm... that's nice. Best fucking I've had in... well, ever..." Adelle groaned softly, looking thoroughly pleased by the whole thing, as the satyr cook man washed her back for her.

Once she had gotten cleaned up, Adelle would wriggle around in his lap before standing up, her naked body on display for all the satyrs to look at, as she got out of the pond and wrung her hair out, before walking back over to the fire, not bothering to get dressed yet, but fixing her clothes over by the fire and neatly folding them for when she'd gotten dry. "So boys... how many of you are there around here? And besides those goblins and stuff, is there anything else we ought to be careful of in these woods?" Adelle said cheerfully to the satyrs as she rejoined them all near the fire.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
All of them having gotten themselves off by then one way or another, the satyr group did not try to make further moves to get themselves into Adelle, even when she sauntered about naked in the clearing. But that did not stop them from enjoying her visually, no matter how she might have taken that. But they were more or less co-operative despite all that. "There's about a dozen, give or take. Some come and go as their whims direct them, but there is usually ten or so around at any given time. That is just us though. We usually have a few ladies around as well, the elves and nymphs are the most common to come over but we see the highborn fey females occasionally too when they come out from whatever magical realm they live in to have fun. And of course some humans and others here and there as well." Brag would be the one to speak on up, and soon
Khaz would be talking as well. "A small group of orcs lead those goblins, but they usually stay safely within their hidden cave camps, so probably not a threat unless you take the fight to them. The lady of the sunflower field has also tainted some of the wild animals with some sort of plant curse, and those can be unthinkingly savage as well since they seek to spread out the curse. Male victims usually become these mindless vine-coated zombie types while females... well, get impregnated and eventually birth seeds to spread the corruption. Of course the bigger animals can be a threat if the situation is unfortunate."

Once Khaz was done, Junior would also tell something he could add to the threat list. "There's the group of winged humanoids inhabiting the mountainside as well, not entirely sure what their deal is. But they dress somewhat outlandish and have these really long noses. Most of them usually have a strange leaf fan or a staff with rings on them. We've never fought them or anything, but maybe that is for the better since they seem to be blinding fast. It's rare to see them all things considered. A human woman also climbed the mountain some time back, not sure if she got into trouble with them or just decided to set up shop over there on the mountainside. At least she had one of those Asian swords with her. What did they call it again... a katana I think?"

As the group went about their explanations, Adelle could catch the site of Garuk and Rose still going at it, the former having once again worked himself on top as he had re-engaged the mating press, Rose's legs shaking in the air as the thick satyr cock still kept on penetrating her. As intense as it seemed, the two were making out quite tenderly, and the blushing girl was actually holding onto the satyr with her claws to keep him close despite her more submissive position in the act. It would go on like that, Rose ignoring her complete mess of a state and the fact that she almost looked like she had been treated to a few buckets of cum along the way, her body more or less seeped through with the stuff. "Can't get enough huh... looks like it's one gargantuan libido against another. I would not have expected that from your amazonian friend, she seemed so... shy and unwilling at first." Brag would be the one to comment first as he too noticed it eventually.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh so there's orcs too? Should have expected it I suppose, to be honest," Adelle asked, chuckling softly as she sat there listening. "And corruption? That doesn't sound good. Let's hope Rose and I can steer clear of those things. And before we met you Brag, there was this girl that like... used some magic to like, disintegrate some people. Is she the uh... lady of the sunflower field? And a human woman with a katana. Wait... did she have like... this really bad vibe about her? Like, this presence that was unmistakably powerful? Enough to make you nearly piss your pants, so to speak?" she went on to say to Brag and Khaz and the others, wondering if it might perhaps be Mariella's and the others now evil sister.

Adelle sat there near the fire, and near the two satyrs she was talking to, wringing her hair out again and stretching a bit as she dried herself off, her entire body on display, and she didn't seem to really mind all that much, which she was writing off to the ambrosia the satyrs had given her, the alcohol having loosened her inhibitions up a good bit, as she still felt a good buzz from it, but not a hindering one. "So... is Garuk always that... voracious? And she was pretty shy before we met you guys. Maybe it was the alcohol or the meat. What's in the alcohol anyway? Is it like... the ambrosia I've read about in those mythological books and the like, that satyrs offer cute girls they meet?" Adelle asked curiously, smirking as she did, watching Garuk and Rose still going at it, and almost wishing she had a dick to see how long Rose could go with her, or maybe the other way around to see if Rose could literally fuck her senseless, thinking it'd be fun to try.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"The female who roams the forest and that field, yes. She is something we still have to figure out, but the elves seem to think she is some nature-related spirit from the old times. She seems super protective of the natural life, we actually lost a brother some time back to some slight they did on that sunflower field. That lady came out to have a talk with him, and it ended with her scrambling his head across the landscape with one hit of that parasol of hers. Yet she looks willing to be messing around with it for some unnatural end, having those corrupted animals and people around." Brag would offer some insight he had on the woman from before.

"The mountain climber did not have any bad vibes going, she seemed to be a person of sound mind and no hostile intent. At least from a distance, can't be completely sure though as we did not approach her." was what Junior had to say before the cook would go about his piece. "It's our special mead. Ambrosia's one o those old folk tales you humans came up with when talking about gods n shit."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Heh, well whatever she is, she's scary as hell. I know that much. I'll try and not do anything in her sunflower field to piss her off," Adelle told Brag with a chuckle, before glancing over at Junior. "And well, the lady I was talking about is named Margaret. She's... some pretty bad news. So steer clear of her and stuff if you see her," Adelle went on to say, giving the best description of Margaret that she could to the two before laughing a bit at the cook's words.

"Oh? Well, whatever your drink is, it's damn good, I know that much. I'd like to come back and visit sometime to drink with you all again. And... maybe have some more fun," Adelle told the cook, winking at the satyrs as she lounged on the bed of moss she'd taken a seat on.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Hmm, no. She was wearing something like a white robe and some wide red pants. Or maybe it was a skirt, again not entirely sure as we did not see her at too close a distance. Most definately not heavily in makeup." Brag would more or less confirm this was someone else than Margaret. Of the suggestion that Adelle come over again they seemed to be in agreement.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, well I'm sure I'll learn who it was eventually. But yeah, definitely will be coming back. Especially if you boys can show me as good a time as you did tonight," Adelle told Brag and Junior, grinning as she crawled over to sit between the two, and kissed both of them eagerly on the lips, her tongue gently pushing into their mouths one and then the other, as her tits pressed against both of them when she kissed them both. "These bad boys really know how to make a girl feel good," she told them, her hands snaking down and gently patting their dicks before she slipped down between the pair and relaxed on the mossy bed around the campfire.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"But of course. It is kinda the thing with us, which you now know by firsthand experience." Brag would be the one to speak, the two satyrs kinda looking at each other if this act from Adelle was another invitation to start going at it. But it did not go there, and that was probably for the best in their current situation as going too much would make walking the next day a pain. "Hmmm, yes. I did try them out." Brag would remind her about what had happened a while back during the initial moves of the satyr orgy.

Eventually it looked like even Rose and Garuk would run out of steam, the latter driving himself deep into the girl as their collective climax came after a good bit of intense fucking. Holding the large girl down, he made sure to get everything coming out into her, keeping his cock buried in Rose even after he had finished. But he would roll off soon, both of them just dropping on the ground as he finally let his partner lay down proper after releasing her legs from the mating press. While the large girl was a total cum-stained mess at that point, Garuk hardly looked his best after all that relentless mating either, his previously ruggedly regal look now being rather drained and filthy. "Oof." was all that Brag had to say about it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle continued to relax between the two satyrs she sat with sipping some water she'd gotten for herself, not caring about her nudity as she did, watching Rose and Garuk, which ended up making her feel a bit hot again, but she was able to resist the desire to jump into Brag's lap again. When Garuk finally pulled out of Rose, Adelle couldn't help but feel a bit jealous, and she'd get another cup of water and a towel to help clean Rose up some. "Hey there hon. You alright? Come on, I'll help you into the water," Adelle said softly to Rose, getting her arms under Rose's and helping her to sit up, and offering the cup of water to her to drink and wet her throat some.

When Rose was ready, Adelle would support her and help her get over to the pond, reentering with her, and helping Rose to get cleaned up, gently wiping any cum off with her hands to let it wash and drift off into the pond, and helping to clean Rose out a bit too since Rose couldn't easily do it herself thanks to her large clawed hands. When she had finished up, Adelle would sit next to Rose in the water, leaning up against her a bit. "Well that was certainly very fun, and felt incredible. Haven't felt that good in Quite a while, if I'm honest," Adelle would sigh softly to Rose as they sat in the pond together, relaxing, and letting the remnants of cum wash off of Rose.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Not really having anything to say, Rose spoke more with her actions than words at that point, moving on up to the pond without any hesitation but with an ever so slight limp after being loved so thoroughly. Cleaning her there was something of an effort given her size, the pool looking much smaller when she was the measuring stick. But it was still doable with some effort and reaching around put in, the contrast between cum and Rose's skin and having almost the same color not making it any easier though. Eventually she was more or less cleaned up and would remain there to be leaned up against. "That's the... point, is it not? Aside from... making descendants..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle took the time to make sure Rose was cleaned thoroughly, at least ass thoroughly as she herself was. She gently rubbed her fingers inside of Rose's slit to clean her out too, and once Adelle had washed her off, at least enough to be considered clean that is, and after Rose spoke, Adelle smiled up at her friend. "Are you upset, Rose? I hope you didn't feel pressured into joining in that fun. If so, then please, don't hesitate to tell me," Adelle asked Rose with a genuine look of concern on her face as she relaxed in the water with her good friend.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Ah.. No, it was fine... This was good as... I can imagine... Worse ways to have... One's first time..." Rose would go off to a nervous stream of thought, fidgeting with her claws like a regular person would with their fingers when faced with an awkward situation. "I mean mister Garuk... He was maybe a little more assertive than... Most people when they are in contact with me but... He knew how to comfort me... Even with our differences and all that... ahh, what am I saying?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"O-Oh I'm sorry hon. I didn't realize. And it's fine, you enjoyed yourself, clearly. As did I. And nobody we know back home has to know. It'll be our little secret, hmhm," Adelle giggled softly as she looked up ant gave Rose a hug, pecking her gently on the cheek. "And besides, least your first time was actually fun. Mine was... well, how should I say... not," she added with a smile as they relaxed in the water together, not seeming to mind Rose fidgeting like she was, and not drawing attention to it either.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Rose did not seem to be too concerned about anyone knowing, and the reason was easy to understand. "...Nobody knows me back there... I just literally walked out... from a lab a few days ago. Maybe your friend circle who have seen me. And some of those people in that one place. I don't think they much care about this... even if they knew."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"That's true I guess. And no, I doubt they would really care all that much to be honest," Adelle replied with a smile as she relaxed in the water for a time with Rose, until they were both as clean as they were going to get, where she'd get up and help Rose out, before heading back over to the fire as the heat of it helped to both dry and warm them up. "Hah... that was great. Now, I hope you guys don't mind us sleeping here for the night too, and providing us a blanket or two as well," she sighed as she'd sit down with Rose, where once she'd dried off, she'd take a blanket if one or two were given to them, and she'd spread out one for them to lie on, and another to put over her and Rose as she snuggled up to the larger girl, assuming Rose was tired of course, and the satyrs were going to rest now too that is.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The satyrs were not ones to hold out on their guests, eventually coming up with some old-looking wool blankets to provide, ones with a small flag of Switzerland on them of all things. If asked about it, Brag would tell that they had been given by the elves who had scavenged them from some sort of depot from the old world. Despite all the fucking and stuff, some of the less intense satyrs were still going with the booze, but they hushed themselves down to tolerable levels of voice to make it better for the guests. Garuk was not one of these, probably having spent most of his undoubtedly large reserve of stamina with Rose earlier. He had oofed off, now laying about near the edge of the clearing on a hammock suspended between some of the trees.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh thank you boys. And wow, this is an old flag it looks like," Adelle commented as she wrapped the blanket around her and Rose.

After everything began to quieten down a bit more, Adelle lie back on their bedroll she'd fixed up for them, and would snuggle up to Rose for the night to get some rest. "Mmm... that was a really nice night, I think. Hopefully we can find those flowers the old wizard wants tomorrow and head on back. Because while this grove is beautiful, the ground won't do a lot of good for my back, unfortunately, heh," Adelle chuckled softly as she let herself drift off to sleep.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
All things considered, the heavy layer of bent grass was far better than directly laying on the ground, that much being clear to the sleepers. They needed multiple blankets to actually get Rose covered in them, but it was probably not all that bad given the summery warmth of the area and the presence of a hearty, satyr-maintained bonfire just a little distance away from them.

But after the night, there was no sign of the fire besides a pit of ash far gone from the nightly brilliance, but the weather was not something one could be upset about as there was no sign of rain and the temperature was a mildly warm morning. Most of the satyrs had scattered to the surrounding areas to sleep off their heavy drunkenness, but a few were still around. Brag and Junior had slipped off to the edge of the forest, the former having gotten himself onto a hammock near Garul while the latter had opted to simply pick a tree and sit down against it to rest. Besides the three, the cook was there, not too far from the girls. He had the likely empty barrels of drink next to use as a leaning point as he sat there against them, asleep, stacks of little wrapped-leaf packets on top of the barrels. His bbq spit was there as well, taken down to it's base components with no roasted boar to be seen. Having held back on drinking too hard, Adelle was probably not surprised that she was the first one to stir from her rest.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The following morning when she awakened, Adelle yawned softly as she raised up, spotting the various states of the satyrs around them. "Mmm, so it wasn't a dream after all. That's good. Would have been sad otherwise," Adelle mumbled softly to herself as she checked on Rose for a moment before slipping away from the bigger girl and getting up to slink into the woods nearby, just behind a tree, to relieve herself before coming back to get her now hopefully dried clothes back on, after checking them for bugs of course.

Once she was dressed, Adelle stretched properly and did a few morning exercises and stretches to get her blood a pumping, before she would get her teeth and then her hair both brushed. "Say, there any leftovers from last night? Would be nice to start the day with some more of that delicious meat," Adelle asked the cook if he was awake by that point, or any of the other satyrs nearby that were awake instead if he wasn't.