Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The demon seemed to give it a thought, but did not seem to be in possession of the elusive flower. "Only one red flower here. Doesn't look like you're in luck. Maybe higher up the mountain still, if this is what you've been told." it would communicate mentally still, the skeletal visage of it's face really looking unfit for verbal communication.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, I see. Well... thank you for the information," Adelle said, nodding to Rose as she prepared to head up the mountain a bit further in search of the red lilies.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Be wary of the tengu if you go up. They are mostly decent beings but... there are some bad apples..." the demon could be heard calling to them mentally as they turned back on the path, the way beyond the demon turning into a seriously steep, rough incline that would be nearly suicidal to climb without any climbing gear.

Back at the intersection, the girls could only really go up on the steeper but still manageable path. It was a more strenuous climb, but soon evened out to a shallower incline again as they entered what was almost like a forest path on the mountainside, trees lining up the sides. Occasional birds could be seen moving, leaving and coming on these trees, which felt natural at least as there was safety to be had from predators. Eventually the path would break into an open space, more or less flat as a stream could be heard. Going towards the stream, they would spot an old water wheel and the accompanying shack in the distance.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, I've encountered a tengu back in the city I live in. She was... quite a nuisance as I recall. Thank you for the warning kind sir," Adelle replied to the demon, bowing politely, which would show plenty of cleavage, before she glanced past it and saw the path forward was very steep and she would be unable to climb it she feared.

Heading back to the split in the path, Adelle and Rose began climbing up the steeper path, with Adelle being more nimble and able to climb than Rose most likely. Every now and then, she'd help Rose up, getting behind her and placing her hands on Rose's butt, and giving her a good push to get her up over a rock or something, before climbing up herself. When they reached the more open area along the path, Adelle spotted the little hut and water wheel next to it, which she found interesting.

"Huh... now that's an odd sight, definitely," Adelle commented, and headed towards the shack, looking around curiously.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
There was initially little to be seen from the direction the two were coming from, the water wheel still having it's work to do as it slowly spun with the stream. But as they got to the door, the other side showed them a sight perhaps expected from yesterday's inquiries about the recent comers and goers around the mountain. A little ways off near the stream there was what looked to be a short young lady with lustrous black hair held up in twintails, wearing a red hakama, toe socks and some traditional-looking sandals with some elevation to the soles on em. And while she did have a white robe to go, that was hanging loose on her waist, having been taken off both shoulders at some point. Her bra was visible due to this, looking more like a bikini top than a real bra with it's string construction, and even from behind, one could make out that this lady was stacked as hell with her boobs visible around her sides. She was swinging a shining red-hilted katana up and down in a basic vertical strike pattern, probably as a form of exercise. Surely she did this regularly as there was an ever so slight muscle tone to her arms and back.

As good as that was, there was something possible troublesome about her as well, the positively miniscule bra string on the rear doing little to hide the intense, leering demon face of oriental design over a swirling vortex of crashing water that covered most of her back. That tattoo was a piece of art for sure, but the look of it was not inviting to say the least, almost as if it was directly challenging anyone looking at it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle looked around a bit until she spotted someone down by the stream. She was rather impressed at just how large the girl's breasts seemed to be despite her short stature. Seeing the katana in hand, it reminded her of Mariela or one of the others, actually, now that she thought of it. Adelle was unable to tear her gaze away from the girl too, her body being nearly a work of art just like the large tattoo on her back. After a few moments of staring, Adelle gulped and stepped a bit closer, cautiously, but in a non threatening manner as well.

"Um... h-hello. Do you live here, miss?" Adelle called out to the girl, giving a cheerful smile and wave to the girl, unsure if she'd be friendly or not, but hoping for the best as she found her gaze wandering across the girl's backside again.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The katana stopped mid-swing as soon as Adelle's words left her lips, the girl stepping around in place to face the sudden address. With her now facing the two, they could get a frontal view of this lady. As the view from behind had revealed, she was easily as busty as Adelle was if not bigger, but on a shorter body. The bikini top at the front was basically two red and white triangles that somehow held her boobs in check, digging a little into the soft flesh as the thing was far from proper size to these things. Her face was cute as heck but had a twist of cruelty going, probably from the red eyes and the look on her face. The tattoo was not visible at that point, not straying from her back, but she had a similar demon face as a little bauble on the front of her right twintail band. Continuing with the slight muscle tone, she had that going on her midriff, despite the massive jugs just a little higher.

"Huh? No, just for a while. You wanna fight or something?" she would say, the katana falling down as she finished her swing, leaving her in a stance of readiness with her blade in front, the tip moving from one girl to another.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"W-Wow... um, clears throat... um, h-hello there. And... n-no no, we aren't looking for a fight. Do you live here?" Adelle replied, clearing her throat mid sentence as she spoke.

Taking the girl's features in, Adelle was surprised that the girl's tits were easily as big as her own, probably bigger actually. The face though... that face was a Bit frightening, to say the least, if Adelle was being honest. Adelle's gaze also couldn't help but stray down to her huge breasts again, so surprised at just how huge they were. "S-Sorry, but I have another question too. Do you know about the red lilies on this mountain? We were asked to retrieve some for a wizard, in the city we live in. Are there any nearby, by chance?" Adelle said after a few moments, looking a bit tense and cautious, but still not threatening in any way.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The words elicited a scowl from the girl. "You deaf or something? I've been here for a while, training reasons. Not my home." she would speak up, moving towards the two a few steps with blade still held in readiness. The question about the flowers seemed to change little about her, but she did acknowledge it. "I might, or I might not. What are you gonna do about it, hmm? How much do you want that from me?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"S-Sorry I uh... h-heh, let my mind wander a bit there, so I zoned out some. My apologies," Adelle chuckled nervously holding her hands up a bit.

"W-Well we would really like to collect some of those flowers, if you know where they are, please. They aren't for me, but for my friend here," Adelle said after a few moments when the girl responded about the flowers. "Though... I don't really think I got anything I can use to trade unfortunately. If that's what you mean. I'm Adelle, by the way, and my friend here is Rose," she added after a few moments, introducing herself in the process.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Hmph, not willing then. Do I need to push ya? Maybe I'll be willing to share then." the young lady would go on, soon within striking distance. The tip of her blade would come to rest over the fabric covering Adelle's cleavage, moving an inch here and there as the two locked eyes. It looked as if she was genuinely prepared to start a fight over what was really nothing to be fighting over. "Hmmm... maybe I should..."

Just as Rose was about to step in, a sudden chorus of animalistic roars could be heard as a repeat scenario was about to present itself. Charging down the nearby cliff face came a group of goblins on their canine mounts, more or less the same type of group that the girls had fought before. And sure enough they were gunning for the girls, all eyes on them as they came down on the even ground of the water wheel clearing, splitting up to form a pincer attack group.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"W-Wait, I already said we shouldn't be fighting. W-What's your problem? And I Am willing to trade. Just I don't know what I Could trade," Adelle stammered back as the tip of the blade was pressing against the fabric of her clothes.

Adelle was actually about to whip her pistol out herself and fire a shot or two at the girl's feet, even as Rose was about to step in also. However, they didn't have to defend themselves against her thankfully. But, that was because they'd be having to defend themselves against more goblins. "S-Shit, more of those little buggers. Was hoping we wouldn't have to deal with them again. But guess our luck didn't hold out," Adelle grumbled and took a step back from the somewhat crazy girl, where she'd pull both of her pistols out, take aim at the approaching gobbos, and open fire at them, targeting the larger mounts first to hinder their mobility.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Oh, someone looking to get involved? I'll take it!" the girl would announce her interest shift towards the gob squad, the blade previously pointing at Adelle now turning towards them instead. At least she seemed to have enough common sense to help with a mutual enemy.

The fight would start off decently, the riding goblins ending up on the shorter stick as one of them was gunned down before anything could be done by him, and while Rose had misjudged her swing, the goblin she had been targeting only bounced his club off from her hard claw. The wild card of the group did no worse, actually charging right back at the oncoming wolf rider, stabbing the mount in the mouth as the distance was closed. The three being barreled back, the wolf coming to a painful end as it had swallowed a katana blade, the rider tumbled off the saddle and landed on the girl, who did not seen to mind too much. Locking an arm around the goblin's head, she squished him into her breast valley, starting an immediate struggle as the goblin was deprived of air. Back on her feet, the girl held him hostage in the suffocating hold while swinging her blade around with her other hand, openly challenging anyone to come at her.
"He's gonna die sooooon, come rescue your friend you little shits!"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hah... well at least she's not completely crazy. Or... maybe she is," Adelle thought to herself as she stood there.

Adelle aimed carefully and popped off a couple of shots at the charging gobbos, taking one of them down easily without any trouble. "Mmm, gotcha," Adelle murmured to herself as she hit the one she was aiming at.

She barely had time to notice Rose and the other girl as they attacked the goblins with her. Adelle was... both surprised, and at the same time she couldn't help but admire the girl's disregard for basically anything as she held the goblin she'd caught in a death grip that was smothering him, in her rather huge breasts no less. "Heh, guess I could probably do that too, most likely. If I tried of course," Adelle chuckled softly as she took aim at the next charging goblin and took its mount out too, to keep evening the odds in their favor.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The second wave of mounted goblins would roll in after the previous one, Adelle missing her shot on the one gunning towards her, but being far too predictable for her to land any sort of offensive against her as she casually ducked and sidestepped the incoming attack. Rose's fighting target was equally unlucky as they had done a quick wheel to retry the earlier attack, but were only met with a thunderous backhand from her fist that send the rider flying and the mount fleeing from the scene. A pair of them would move on to make an attempt on the huge girl with a tensed-up rope they tried to use as a tripline between them, but there was no success as Rose simply hopped over the attempt.

On her part, the girl they had just met was holding her own, the goblin in her trap trying to punch her sides in an effort that largely went ignored by her until she threw a nasty knee into his crotch, a move that replaced the attack attempts with further noises of pain that were of course mostly muffled by the flesh hills squishing him out. With another goblin coming for her, she saw it was not the best plan to keep this one on her though, and shoved the poor goblin forward to block the oncoming charge. The wolf would hit the brakes to avoid the goblin stumbling towards them and only managed to hurl the rider in the process, the two goblins colliding as a result. The animal would flee once it realized it was riderless, and now these particular goblins were not in a good situation.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle easily dodged the incoming goblin that was aiming for her, ducking to one side and under his weapon. "Cheeky little bastard," Adelle growled and aimed at the goblin's back and took another shot, even as she noticed Rose's fight going well it seemed.

She was glad Rose wasn't being taken down or tied up like before, and she was also glad the new girl wasn't being taken down too. Adelle was also still... admiring the fact the girl seemed not to care to use her own body itself as a weapon to fight, her breasts in particular, so she decided if she had to, she'd do the same.

"Come on you little prick. Let's go! I'm not gonna be left behind by these two," Adelle cried at the goblin she was still facing, taking careful aim and bracing one hand with her other a bit to get a better shot on him with any luck to try and take him down.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
A second pass would occur between Adelle and her attacker, neither still managing any progress as they seemed to have each other figured out on some weird level. Rose would be meeting another charge from the ones with their rope, but she seemed to have a plan. Instead of evading, she quickly stepped in as they approached, both claws out in front as she catched the rope in them, the force and her weight counteracting the momentum of the charge and sending both goblins flying into each other as they swung around her like pendulums. They were stunned and mountless, but still capable of fighting. Given Rose's power though, it would likely not be for long.

On her side, the stranger was apparently savoring the moment, her blade getting sheathed before she twisted on the handle, a dagger emerging from the longer katana as the handle split partially to release the smaller blade. The goblin that had not been kicked in the nuts had clambered to his feet, only to meet the girl charging into him, both hands firmly on the dagger as she smashed herself into the green bastard, the dagger sinking into his gut as the girl wrenched the blade around in there a bit and nearly lifting the goblin off his feet with the upward jerking before she let them fall to the ground.

On the third pass, the duel between Adelle and her attacker ended as the goblin finally took a bullet and kicked the bucket in the process. She could not really get too satisfied though as a new goblin was there to take the dead one's place. This one seemed to be a little more devious and confirmed that the goblins had some connection to the cities or traders going around. Landing onto her back after a leap from his mount, the little monster hung on, quickly slipping it's hands around her head and applying a hasty blindfold that appeared to have come from a roll of duct tape that the busty girl had caught a glimpse of before she was blinded. From there, it was rather hard to make anything out, but it was mostly positive by the sounds of it as there were no sounds of trouble from her two allies.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle kept avoiding the gobbo coming at her, and missing her shots at the same time. It wasn't an overly interesting fight, to be fair, as they were unable to hit each other. Rose on the other hand was winning her fight it looked like. Seeing Rose and the other girl pretty handily dealing with things on their fronts, Adelle picked up the pace and fired her pistol at the goblin and managed to land a bullet in his head.

Blowing her bangs out of her eyes as the thing fell dead, she noticed another taking its place. "H-Hey! Get... get off of me you... little bastard!" Adelle growled as she tried to throw the goblin off of her even as it was trying to wrap a blindfold around her face. "Get... Off!" Adelle shouted at the goblin and tried to get her hands on it to hurl it away from her, and tear the blindfold off.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Despite his best efforts to cling on the busty girl's back, the goblin did not get his way as Adelle grabbed his small haircut and peeled him off with little effort, unintelligible words that were likely rude in nature coming from the goblin as he landed on the ground. Having gotten rid of him so efficiently, she could do a quick pull on the tape to get her vision back, a slight sting coming from the rapid tape removal. But that was a small price to pay for being able to see again.

With her sight restored, Adelle could make out the battlefield again, and it had turned against her group some as Rose was on the ground now, two goblins on her as one of the previous guys had been eliminated but a new had taken his place. They had somehow managed to tackle her down and one was now doing his best to hold the large girl down while the other one did the same quick tape blindfold on her that the assailant on Adelle had, somehow avoiding her horn in the process. The other girl, having apparently taken both of the previous target down by then, was now in a spot of trouble as well with two riders doing rounds around her, having already done a loop to pin her arms against her sides with their respective rope.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"G-Go on you little prick!" Adelle growled as she hurled him off, to where she didn't know, but she quickly grabbed the tape over her eyes and yanked it off. "D-Damn that's smarts..." she muttered as she got back up and took aim at the goblin blindfolding Rose, and put a bullet in the side of his head with a well aimed shot if she could manage it.

If her shot aimed true on that goblin, Adelle would whip her other pistol around and take a shot at one of the beasts circling the other girl, in hopes of giving her a chance to break free of the rope with any luck.