Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Guess I should try to be a little less intense then.." the girl would seem to consider herself and how she did things as Adelle moved in to set her up, getting those legs onto her so she could get ramming. Moving her was not quite as easy as one might think from her small stature, the size of her great assets giving her more weight than was immediately thought of when this was the concern. "Or not, cos what fun would that be really..." she pondered aloud as the busty girl's thrusting session started in earnest. It took a bit more time to get this young lady going in any real sexual manner, this and the other things about her suggesting that she was far more experienced in the field than one might be thinking when seeing her for the first time. But thankfully she seemed to be one that you could actually please in a normal manner, little sounds of joy starting to come from her as she was artificially penetrated and played with. She did break the complete sub role though as Adelle was coming in for the kiss, apparently having taken some slight with her words. Grabbing the huntress' head with both hands, she gripped her rather hard, which was somewhat alarming to say the least. "This...is the point where... some people who wanted me were... hmm... how should I say this... starting to lose themselves..." she would say as she stared Adelle dead in the eyes, having the manic smirk return to her features as she moved her hands down a bit, clamping them around her neck hard as she locked the choke in. "So I wish... you seriously plan what you do to me next... or I might have you join them." she would go on as the choke was locked in for a few painfully airless seconds before she let go again.

Despite the sudden scare maneuver, the girl actually did nothing to discourage Adelle's next moves, once again willingly going along as she let herself be pinned in the jackhammer position.
"So you actually do have it in you... to put me into an uncomfortable position like this..." Again, she seemed somewhat difficult to actually please with just what the busty girl was doing, but enough effort would see her come around in the best possible way as that luscious body gave away the signals that she was feeling it. A cartoony expression of bliss would creep onto her face as she got closer to the border, and would shortly come to her limit, the climax being less loud and showy than the weird expression on her face, but there was a show of squirting and wriggling as she released, eventually getting over it as the intensity died down.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"That Doesn't mean I'm gonna go so easy on you right now. I gotta let you know I mean business after all," Adelle chuckled softly as her throat was grabbed by the girl and squeezed.

After rolling the girl into the jackhammering position, Adelle grinned almost as like the girl herself as she started to really thrust that dildo in and out, giving her ass a firm, yet still playful spank or two, before her tongue flicked out across the girl's tight little pucker. "Heh, you like it? I can only get more creative with time, you know," Adelle chuckled to the girl as her hand was working that dildo furiously now, her right hand pinching the girl's clit and alternating between doing that, and pinching and twisting her nipples roughly, and even giving her breasts a few slaps here and there.

"God I just love watching big tits like these jiggle around. They're almost mesmerizing," Adelle commented as she slapped those breasts and watched them do just that.

When Adelle finally brought her to her peak, the busty huntress didn't slow down or let up her furious thrusting of the dildo. No, if anything, Adelle sped up in speed and ferocity. Every thrust was firm and deep, kissing the girl's womb with the tip of that dildo. "Mmm, if only I had an Actual dick. Damn I'd never stop on this gorgeous body. Same with Rose," Adelle told the girl, only slowing down after the girl's climax tapered off a bit.

She didn't stop though, and pulled the dildo out of her pussy, and gave it a nice licking, tasting her juices. "Mmm, delicious. As delicious as you are hot, my dear," Adelle commented as she licked her pussy clean, and then pressed the dildo into the girl's mouth more dominatrix like. "Here, get a taste of yourself my beauty," Adelle cooed to her, making her suck on the dildo a bit before she pulled it back and pressed the tip against the girl's tight little asshole after giving it a few more playful and dominating licks since she was still holding the girl down in the jackhammer position with her arms pinned by Adelle's legs.

"Well? Were any of the others before me quite this rough?" Adelle asked with a pleased grin as she started pushing the dildo into the girl's anus an inch or two, using her saliva, and the girl's juices as lubrication to do so.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"You... Want a dick? That might be a thing... if you really do want it..." the girl would speak up once she was more capable, the climax having worn off. She would readily lick the dildo as requested, but would talk more afterwards as Adelle poked her butt. "Might want to take a look... in my bag over there..." she would direct her eyes and nudge her head towards a cutesy shoulder bag in the corner. "You'll know what I mean if you look there..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Heh, will I find an Actual severed penis? Because if I do, I'm gonna strap you down and give you a right spanking and then I'm a really fuck your ass good with this dildo," Adelle chuckled a little nervously as she pointed at the bag. "Hey Rose, pass me her bag. Please?" Adelle said to Rose, and when she'd gotten the bag, Adelle would pop it open and look around inside while keeping the girl pinned down in her jackhammer position, the pink dildo lodged a good 3 inches in her ass with Adelle's left hand still grasping it, ready to pound the girl's ass thoroughly. "Also hon... what's your name? I'm Adelle, and that's Rose," she asked as she looked in the bag curiously.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Well I... like fighting and all but... I have no interest in just people's body parts...how rude..." the girl would reply as Rose brought the bag over on one finger, dropping it on Adelle's hand. Inside were some various everyday items, but the obvious item was not one you could miss. A visibly glowing pink penis, looking like a dildo at first but then the busty girl's eyes wandered to the tip of the fake member. There was a cork there, revealing that this was not a dildo but a dick-shaped bottle with glowing pink liquid inside. "You can see it now, I imagine." the girl would say as she too noticed the glow emanating from her bag, no signs of struggle from her as her items were looked at. Once asked for her name, she would name herself Taio.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Sorry dear. I didn't mean anything by it. You're pretty intense, so I had to be sure," Adelle chuckled softly, taking the bag and when she saw the pink glowing penis... dildo thing, her eyes went wide.

"Oh my... yeah I see it. W-What does it... do? It's Definitely a potion. Does it... give one a dick? Or something? I must say I'm... curious. And wouldn't mind trying it out, or having you try it, or Rose, and feeling it inside me, hehe," Adelle giggled softly as she looked down at the potion, holding it up in front of Taio, as she leaned over the other girl a bit to kiss her affectionately on the belly, smiling at her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Well you wanted a dick so... Take that and you will, for a while at least. Or so I heard from the person I got it from. I was kinda interested at first but... Then I realized I prefer my female self so much... I didn't want to try it... So my plan was to sell it but... You know.. You seem so interested that it might go to a better use." Taio would explain the dick bottle in her bag, her voice and look not showing any signs of falsehood in her statement. And with her body, it was not hard to imagine how proud of her feminine looks she was, so even a temporary penis seemed like something she wouldn't like on her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... well I do love being a girl. But... heh, I gotta admit, I've always wondered. So... why not try it out. If it's only temporary it shouldn't be any trouble," Adelle cooed softly, popping the cork on the potion and sniffing it a bit before downing the thing. "I prefer your female self too, and Rose's as well. And mine. But might as well try it," she added after drinking it down.

Adelle would scoot back a bit and let the girl's legs down, pulling the dildo out now, licking her lips as she set it aside for now, and shifted to be over Taio, her hands planted to either side of the huge breasted girl's head so her breasts dangled down to let their nipples lightly press and rub against one another. While she was waiting for the potion to take effect, Adelle would smooch Taio and start making out with her vigorously, her hands shifting to start roaming across her body as she eased herself down to lay atop her somewhat.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The potion was rather bad in the smell department, and even worse on the taste side, being very chemical in both aspects but not badly enough to make it an impossible drink to down. The effect was quick, barely giving Adelle time to get laying on her partner before her impressive-sized magical donger was there, the same pink glow as the potion accompanying the member itself, probably to show it's magical nature clear as day. No human medical craft could likely emulate it as the thing looked like it was a natural thing that had always existed on the busty girl. And it would feel so too, being on the level of sensitivity that Adelle's pussy was. Using it would surely feel amazing.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Ugh, smells awful. Let's hope it isn't so bad on the taste I can't drink it down," Adelle groaned softly at the smell before drinking the stuff down, figuring it was about as bad as some hard liquor.

Virtually no time passed by when a glowing pink penis sprang forth from her crotch. "O-Oh wow. Now That is interesting. If they didn't smell and taste so bad, I wouldn't mind keeping a few dozen or so of these in storage for special occasions and stuff. But girl on girl action is the best," Adelle murmured softly before she leaned in and kissed Taio firmly on the lips again.

"A-And it even feels like a r-real one... I think at least," Adelle moaned softly as she felt the tip of her new addition pressing against Taio's leg.

Within moments, Adelle would grin and leaned down to smooch Taio on the lips some more, before spreading her legs, and aiming her new penis against the girl's pussy, before plunging inside of her. She wouldn't waste time with foreplay this time around, as Taio was already warmed up from their first round, and this time Adelle would be able to get some pleasure too, besides the pleasure of teasing a beautiful, albeit somewhat crazy, girl. Holding Taio's legs up to put her in a mating press, Adelle started knocking away at her vigorously, her hands squeezing and mauling the girl's tits, while her lips forced themselves against Taio's.

"Mmph... mmm... yeah... I could stand to do this once a week or so just to feel what its like inside of you. And to see this beautiful body of yours all hot and bothered like it is especially. Every inch of you is gorgeous, just like Rose. Man I feel so lucky to get to meet such beautiful women," Adelle panted softly as she ran her tongue up across one of Taio's breasts, flicking her nipple, on her way up to the girl's neck to suck gently on it, leaving a hickey.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Aside from the magic glow... yeah, that is a dick alright." Taio would comment on the dick as she too saw it, some snark detectable in her tone of voice. But that would go away once she was broken into, turning back to the previous sex-savoring noises that she had issued, even more so now that there was the real thing inside her instead of the artificial one. The fact that the magic girldong was a fair bit bigger than the dildo might have something to do with it too.

The squeeze inside Taio was very real, the previous results of the finger test proving to be true. Her lady hole would prove a true test of endurance in the long term, as it seemed to be made for draining cocks dry. "What... you want to take me home now?" she would come out with some more talk after having her mouth free and hearing Adelle talk about her as she had. Despite her snarky ways, she was readily going along with things as before, apparently content with being taken like this. As much of a challenge she had tried to make herself out to be, it did look like Taio was not quite that demanding about her sexytime acts.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"D-Damn right it is," Adelle moaned, savoring every moment of being inside of Taio, her toes curling, her butt cheeks clenching as she pushed her hips forward, and her eyes fluttering a bit.

Adelle couldn't help but let out sweet moans of pleasure herself. "W-Why not? You're hot, I feel I'm pretty hot. And Rose is just gorgeous. T-Three sexy girls living together could be fun. No? Plus having a sparring partner would always be good if you ask me," Adelle panted in between her moans, looking rather eager to keep going, and even take Taio home afterwards.

It was a rather new experience for her, and Adelle couldn't help but Really enjoy the feelings of pleasure coursing through her as having a dick, magical or otherwise, felt... awesome. Though she knew it wouldn't last forever, which was why she was so vigorous, and eager. "Mmm... hope it feels good for you too, sweetheart. Because it feels amazing from this end," Adelle moaned softly in Taio's ear before kissing her again, her movements growing more firm and a bit more rough with each passing moment.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Meeting someone, getting into a sex act with them and just deciding then that you're coming with me now within the span of an hour... That is something alright..." Taio would comment amidst her little pleasure sounds, looking like that snark wouldn't be easily removed from her, even in the middle of sex. "Well... One of the biggest ones I've had in me... So it is a good time..." she would comment as Adelle started to slowly feel a peak approaching, the grip of the girl's pussy feeling amazing on temporary member.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Yeah, call me a bit crazy. But aside from the... well, no offense, but aside from the intensity you showed earlier, you seem like a pretty nice girl, and damn that body makes me want it more every second I stare," Adelle moaned back, giving a firm thrust to make Taio moan too if she could.

Feeling her body trembling a bit as the formation of her first climax like this approached, Adelle picked up the pace a bit more. Her thrusts slowly began to grow more and more feverish as she went, having never experienced this before in such a way. It was both amazing, and odd at the same time. "Mmph... mmm. Sorry if I'm so forward with you dear. But I'm the kind of girl that when she sees something she wants, she takes it with both hands and doesn't wanna let it go," she moaned softly after kissing Taio rather passionately before leaning down and latching onto one of those breasts and sucking hard, making sure that Taio would feel as much pleasure as she was.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Throwing more force behind her thrusting member, Adelle eventually would coax some lovely sounds from Taoi as her magical thing kept slamming into her depths. But even as the pace picked up and she was taking it hard, the girl found an opportunity to use as the huntress was molesting her chest once more. Reflecting on her earlier actions, her hands shot out to trap Adelle's head by the hair, where she would end up buried in the very same pair of titties she was having her way with. While the trap was intense and she had trouble with breathing properly in the meat hill valley, there was no clear intent to kill as the case had been before with the goblins. "So... This amazing body... How does it feel now?..." she would ask as she held Adelle in her trap. "I feel like I should tell you... Some people... Have died in this very same place...so make your move..."

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle almost gasped as she was pulled in deeper into those tits, and squeezed tightly within. "Mmph... mmm...." Adelle mumbled in Taio's breasts, shuddering a bit.

She'd glance up at Taio, gulping softly as she kept thrusting, no intentions of stopping anytime soon. "Mmph," she moaned into Taio's breasts as she hit a particularly sweet spot on her own new addition, making it throb like crazy inside of Taio. Her hands gently slid down Taio's sides as she sucked hard on the nipple in her mouth, and her teeth gently latched down around said nipple, giving it a nibble or two and twisting it between her teeth.

After the girl said what she had, Adelle grinned up at her around Taio's breast, and suddenly the girl would feel Adelle's fingers tickling her mercilessly. She would keep going like this too until Taio would loosen her grip a bit to give Adelle the chance to take advantage of the situation again herself. When she saw her chance, Adelle's hands would dart back up and snatch Taio's hands and pin her wrists to either side of the girl's head as she pulled her head up and took a breath, looking down at her in a serious manner.

"I'm a goose you all I can now, my dear," Adelle told her, leaning down and running her tongue across Taio's neck to tickle and tease it as wickedly as she could to make her laugh and moan both, and all the while her hips kept hammering away, seeking to drive both of them into an intense climax.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Going for the tickle did seem to be the right way to get out of the situation as Taio was not guarding her sides in the given situation. This, combined with the oral attention given to her chest would provide Adelle with the chance to grab her hands and get them pinned down as she went giggly to prevent further incidents of threatening behaviour from the girl. Now more or less without control of the situation, she was easy to finish off, the reactions from her pretty much signalling that she was only a little further teasing and pounding away from getting off. How Adelle wanted to do it, seemed to be up to her discretion.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle grinned as she started tickling Taio, and saw the girl's reaction. "H-Hah, there we go. While I wouldn't mind dying in your tits, Taio, I'd rather not just yet. Maybe one day, Far in the future. Or Rose's tits. But not before I've had a Lot more fun in the world first," Adelle sighed, grinning at Taio as she goosed her a bit more as she kept working her hips.

"Now, let's cum, t-together..." Adelle moaned softly, the wet slapping of their skin against each other, as her lips latched onto one of Taio's nipples and sucked hard, as if seeking to draw milk right out of them like her own breasts produced.

Her hands sought out the most ticklish spots Taio had on her sides after a few moments, and teased them, lightly flicking her fingertips across said areas to tickle and make Taio writhe about. At the same time, her teeth would gently nibble on the girl's nipples and breasts in various spots, leaving love nibbles on her chest, and a couple on her neck. As she was traveling down the home stretch, nearing her own peak, Adelle started knocking away with wild abandon, moving her hips hard and fast, making sure to be a bit rough and cause Taio to arch her back as soon as possibly to make the other girl cum right along with her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
While having the ability to speak still, Taio had mostly fallen off from doing so as her climax peeked around the corner. She was more into taking it all in, it appeared, with no further dangerous actions from her. And as it got drawn out, Adelle could see her revert in a mess of giggles and moans that only intensified with each thrust along the way there. Once the limit was breached, she would indeed arch up like a gorgeous, writhing bridge that spouted what sounded like Japanese, probably something about the very orgasm she was going through then. Despite having the option to do, she would not try to do anything weird with her hands, instead just gripping the ground as she rode out her climax.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle didn't try and draw it out for too much longer, and started hammering away at Taio to bring them both to climax. Finally, when they came, Adelle would cry out rather passionately, her magic glowing pink cock throbbing like mad as it spurted whatever she had in it to cum out. The first three shots would come to rest deep inside of Taio's pussy. While the rest, Adelle shot onto her body as she quickly pulled out and stroked herself the rest of the way off to coax it out. The next shot or two would spill on Taio's thighs and waist, while the rest would land all over her tits. Once she had finished, Adelle would lean down, flicking her tongue across one of Taio's nipples to lick some of it up to taste it, before she'd lean in and kiss the girl on the lips some more.

"F-Fuck yes... s-so good. I could use one of those every now and then. But... still prefer my own body, more," Adelle panted softly to Taio, pressing her lips against the other girl's in a rather passionate kiss as her own body trembled in the aftermath of climax. "Mmm... was it good for you too, Taio? I hope I... passed your test," Adelle cooed to the girl, kissing her again.

Last edited: