Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The magicock was indeed potent and allowed Adelle to spray cum with the best of them, which she used to paint her partner in her chosen way. The stuff even tasted like all the cum she had been fed before, showing that it was indeed the real stuff. With all of that done, the two would kiss some more, Taio not answering right away but eventually breaking her silence. "It was a solid performance so... I think that is a pass for me~" she would more or less agree as she laid down proper after recovering from her climax, not in a hurry to go anywhere as she rested, looking pretty even in her cumstained state.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hah... yeah it was incredible. Now... I promised Rose I'd help her out too. Come here hon. Let's get you nice and fucked some too, to get rid of the nasty effects of those slimes," Adelle sighed softly, looking over at Rose and starting to crawl over to her to help her out too after leaving Taio's side upon giving her another firm kiss on the lips.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Bet you just wanted to shag her~" Taio woulf comment as Adelle left her, not having any need to move on as she remained laying down for the time being. Rose, while looking a bit apprehensive about the situation, did not try to get out from it either. "So... uhh... How do you want to do this?..." she would ask, not entirely sure what to do in the given situation.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"I... y-you shush, or I'll stuff this in your mouth next," Adelle stammered at Taio, stroking her magical penis, though she would smirk over at her too and wink, letting her know that Adelle did indeed kind of want to shag Rose, as she'd said. "And... hmm, I'm willing to do it however makes you feel the most comfortable, Rose. H-How do you want me to take you? Like the satyr guy last night? Or another way?" Adelle then said, letting Rose pick the position while she was hugging against the big girl and kissing her body gently, her hands groping Rose's butt.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Given the choice, Rose remained unsure for a moment but apparently got some sort of confidence in her decision as she eventually spoke up on the matter. "I'm not entirely sure but... maybe like this?" she asked as she shifted her position around, having been sitting for the entire time the two other girls had been doing it. She would get on all fours, presenting her back and rear to Adelle's waiting magicock, taking a look over her shoulder as she seemed to be waiting approval or something out of it. She had actually not done the dog style last night, but Adelle had, so maybe the large girl was taking cues from having witnessed that particular act in motion. And it was something that would be less troublesome to perform when she was involved with her larger frame.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle gulped at Rose's decision, and seeing that big squishy and bubbly ass presented to her... well, to say the least, Adelle's magical shaft sprang back to full mast in an instant. "A-Alright hon. With pleasure," Adelle told Rose, leaning forward and around the larger girl, having to stretch a bit to do so, but she'd eventually press her lips against Rose's in just as passionate a kiss as her and Taio had been having.

"This position is... probably the one I would have picked, to be honest, sweetie," Adelle told Rose after a few kisses were shared.

With that, Adelle leaned down and started flicking her tongue across Rose's entrance, circling around her labia, teasingly flicking up and down against Rose's clitoris to stimulate the big girl's loins in a way the satyrs hadn't done the night before. "Mmm... you taste divine, Rose," Adelle moaned softly as she started eating the larger girl out properly.

After she'd done this for a minute or two, getting Rose nice and warmed up, Adelle pressed her magical member up against Rose's slit and started to ease in, not being anywhere near as rough as with Taio... not yet at least. In Rose's case, to start, Adelle was far more passionate and moved in a way that would cause them both some very intense pleasure, grinding the magical member up against Rose's G-spot when she found it, and continuously bumping and grinding against it when she started to swing her hips a bit harder and faster to make their skin clap a bit.

"G-God I... don't think I'd care to have a r-real dick if only to enjoy this... b-beautiful sight before me every night. R-Rose... you really are gorgeous," Adelle moaned aloud as she leaned forward, hugging Rose from behind as her hands found the big girl's huge breasts, which Adelle started groping and teasing, her fingers tickling their nipples, lightly pinching and tugging on them, tickling the undersides of those big bouncy tits, and if she could manage it at any point without pulling out, Adelle would lean forward enough to kiss Rose some more while she was fucking her, her own moans spilling from her lips with each thrust now.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Compared to her previous partner, Rose was easy to please and did not have any surprising danger qualities about her to be concerned about. And with her relative lack of experience in the matters of sex, she was not quite as used to it, thus building pleasure faster when there was a suitably large thing pleasuring her. She did not really speak as Taio had, simply keeping to her little moans as the thrusting went on. Noticing that Adelle wanted to play with her some, the large girl would assist as she got off from the ground just enough to remain on her knees but raising her upper body over to make it easier to do things as it would have been rather hard had she remained on all fours in full.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
When Rose raised up to give her easier access, Adelle smiled and hugged her from behind as she reached around and began groping Rose's huge breasts. "H-Hah, it feels incredible. R-Rose, is it good... f-for you too?" Adelle panted softly in between her moans, hugging against the big girl's side as her hands slid up and gently started tweaking Rose's nipples, rolling them between fingers, gently tugging on them and twisting them to elicit more moans of pleasure from Rose.

Adelle would never stop moving her hips all the while though, eager to make Rose cum with her, and desiring to make Rose feel as good as possible too. "Mmm, Rose I... I'm gonna c-cum soon, I think..." Adelle moaned after a minute or two in, her tongue licking up Rose's side a bit as Adelle leaned around leaving a trail of kisses all across Rose's body.

After another minute or so, Adelle wouldn't be able to hold back much longer, and she'd start picking up the pace. With her own very large breasts gently kissing against Rose's back as she leaned against her, her nipples pressing against Rose's soft flesh and letting Rose know just how horny Adelle was too, the busty huntress gently pushed Rose forward to get her back on her hands and knees again. Once there, Adelle grabbed Rose's hips and started hammering away at her vigorously, perhaps even more so than the satyrs had the previous night. Her fingers sank into Rose's ass cheeks and hips, yanking her back to meet each thrust that Adelle made with her hips. The clap of skin on skin resounding through the room, the lewd wet sounds of Adelle's magical penis splitting Rose's pussy open with each thrust, and their moans all mingling together resulted in a cacophony of lewd noises that would make even the most cold and saintly of nuns aroused.

"Rose I... I'm cumming. C-Cum with me..." Adelle panted in between her moans, moving as fast as her hips would allow her to, while still making full deep thrusts into Rose, and when she couldn't hold back any longer, Adelle's release was catastrophic to her sanity, as her mind shut down momentarily while her hips kept pumping away, her magical penis shooting rope after rope of its magical cum into Rose, even more it seemed than with Taio, as the thick fluid ultimately ended up splattering out around where they were coupled at, yet Adelle's hips refused to stop sawing in and out of Rose, driving both of their climaxes on and on until finally she began to come back to her senses, with her magical penis now resting between Rose's large soft and bubbly ass cheeks, magic cum leaking from its tip.

"H-Hah... so good... t-too good... I... kinda wanna go again. With both of you. But I... k-know we should rest just in case those goblins come back..." Adelle panted a minute or two after she'd come back to her senses.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"It's good... Don't stop now..." Rose would not only confirm her liking but also encourage Adelle to push on with her pleasuring acts, clearly enjoying herself more than she was perhaps letting on with her looks. With her, Adelle could have an easy ride that was mutually enjoyable and not as risky as Taio had been just moments before during that particular act. The two would reach the conclusion eventually, cumming together in harmony despite the previous day's events of the large girl not getting off right away. Afterwards, she would slump down a bit, leaking the magical love from between her legs.

"Hmm, ya think? Somehow I imagine the pile of corpses outside might persuade them to reconsider any further aggression. As much of a dissappointment that is~" Taio would be the one to speak, sounding like she was already looking to fight something.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"W-With pleasure..." was what Adelle responded with to her larger friend, enjoying Rose's body with her carnal acts of lust.

Adelle could tell, and was thrilled that Rose was clearly enjoying herself, and Adelle really enjoyed it too, as she slumped over Rose a bit as she caught her breath. "Mmm... Rose I'm gonna have to find more of those potions so we can uh... d-do that more often, h-hehe," Adelle chuckled softly to her friend, hugging Rose from behind as she did. "And you think they won't? I mean... I am good to enjoy this while it lasts. Or as long as it lasts rather," she sighed softly and pulled her hips back.

With that, Adelle eased them forward again and buried her magical shaft slowly but surely back into Rose's pussy from behind. "O-Oh fuck you're so nice... R-Rose..." Adelle moaned out softly as she entered Rose once more, though when Taio made her comment, Adelle would smirk a bit and reach over, grab Taio's wrist with one hand, and pull her over, forcing her lips on the other girl's. "Mmph... mmm... why fight when we can fuck? I'm plenty horny and I know I got more than enough stamina for the both of you. Now come here and join us you gorgeous thing," Adelle asked Taio, smooching her a bit more as she held Taio with her right hand, Rose's left hip with her left hand, and kept swinging her hips all the while, enjoying her time with these two gorgeous ladies that she had with her.

After a few moments of kissing, Adelle's right hand would drift its way down to Taio's slit again, where she would begin toying with her, teasing as much as she could, while being a bit rougher with her, and more gentle with Rose. She wasn't entirely sure if Taio was like Lacri in that she had to have some pretty... rough stuff, to get off. But she knew enough about the girl by this point to know that she enjoyed a little roughness at the very least. As such, Adelle's fingers worked vigorously, darting in and out of Taio's slit, and every now and then she'd pinch her clitoris and give it a little tweak and twist to get her to let out sweet moans of pleasure. She didn't forget Rose any at all either, and made sure that her magical shaft was buried inside of her larger friend to the hilt with every thrust, ensuring the maximum amount of pleasure was given to Rose, and her pace was anything but slow too after the first minute or so into this round.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Playing with Rose remained the easy path one could go on, and the two of them would have their pleasure without issue. Eventually Taio was there too, and despite her mounting need to fight things, she could divert her attention to having some good old sex instead of that.

The trio would have their fun, and it was all good until there was a large thump outside that was followed by a minor tremble of the ground and the dilapitated mill they were in. A few sounds that appeared to be coming from large wings beating and a growl would follow, but then it went silent. Whatever happened outside was probably worth some concern.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle lost herself in the pleasure of the moment, and she did make sure that both of the girls were pleasured equally, though there were a couple of times that she did seem to focus just a tiny bit more on Rose than Taio, likely since she was so big, Adelle wanted to make sure that she was getting the right spots before focusing elsewhere, such as with Taio. But she did pleasure Taio as much as Rose though, and wouldn't stop until she heard Rose and Taio both screaming their ecstasy.

Their fun would be cut shorter than Adelle would have liked though, as the thump sounded from outside, and the sounds coming from large wings beating that followed was indeed worth some concern, and Adelle stopped pounding Rose's pussy, which she was at that moment, and she'd pull out to go peek out through the cracks in the door, or the window, whichever she could peek out with the least amount of risk to see just what was out there.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With the condition of the mill, Adelle could take a look outside even without opening the door as there was a particular large crack that could be used to spy on the outside. The mess that was the dead goblins and wolves had attracted attention, and there was now a sort of dragony thing outside, picking one of the corpses up and starting to eat it after a quick, closer look. But if Adelle's basic knowledge of fantasy creatures was of any indication, this thing was not a dragon but a , not having the usual four limbs and two wings requirement to be a true dragon. It was nonetheless quite massive, having a wingspan that covered a several dozen feet when unfurled. But despite the size, it's mouth was not that intimidating, looking like it would not be the best weapon to use when having to fight. But it was still a hefty monster, so it could likely run most things over just by charging them with it's body that had some curious scale growth on the tail and neck areas.

The creature did not seem to be aware that it was being observed, and would casually go on to eat more of the fresh corpses as Adelle looked at it through the door crack.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle had read all about dragons, goblins, and other mythical like creatures when she was growing up, an as she peeked outside and saw the draconic looking creature, a wyvern to be specific, and she gasped softly at the mere sight of it. "Oh my... there's a dragon out there, I think, eating the corpses. No wait... a dragon isn't a scavenger... maybe a wyvern? They're been known to scavenge sometimes when they're hungry," Adelle whispered to the duo with her, watching the creature as she peeked out the door's crack, wondering just what it might do if she revealed herself to it, though she didn't just yet.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Hmmm... Sure does look like it." Taio would agree as she too took a speculative gander through the door crack at the creature. The creature was looking mostly content having itself an easy meal, but it probably did not have too much difficulty getting food even if the food did try to fight back.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well, in that case, it should be finished up soon. Might be good to just let him go at it. Though... I Do wonder what it'd be like to fly on that beauty. I wonder if it'd let me ride on his back..." Adelle pondered softly, watching the Wyvern devour the bodies of all the goblins, while she, Taio, and Rose all remained inside the cabin, naked as the day they were born, where Adelle's breasts pressed against Taio's own large mammaries some, which only served to aroused Adelle some more as her adrenaline pumped at the fright of the large beast outside.

After a few moments, Adelle's right hand began to roam across Taio's body unconsciously as they watched the Wyvern dispose of the goblin corpses. Eventually, by the time the Wyvern had cleared all of their bodies off, her right hand had found its way to the girl's pussy again, where she began rubbing and fingering Taio again, while leaning over and gently licking and suckling on one of the girl's nipples. "Mmm... you are absolutely delicious, Taio. I can't help but want you again, a-and again. Rose too," Adelle cooed softly as she raised up to kiss Taio on the lips, the desire easy to spot in her eyes as she rather passionately kissed and rubbed against Taio, rather firmly pulling one of Taio's legs up to entwine their bodies once more as she smooched the girl, her right hand never leaving Taio's nether regions as her fingers kept working the girl towards yet another climax.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Even as Adelle pondered the possibility of flying on the wyvern, it would clear out all the dead bodies in the clearing outside, eating up both wolf and goblinoid carcasses with equal willingness. It was clearly not a picky eater, which was probably brought on by the circumstance of living on the mountain.

"The thing has not even left and yet you start again... You might be more of a wack than I imagined..." Taio would remark as she was getting fiddled with again, still not turning the attention away. Adelle had the chance to go on with her if she wanted to it looked, and while the wyvern outside was looking like it would leave, it did not go out too far. A wingflap assisted it enough to clear the height difference of the nearby slope where the goblins had come from. Landing there on the edge, a few trees tipped over as it made a temporary rest spot up there, curling up to take an afterdinner nap on the ledge.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well as you can see, we clearly have an observer for the time being, so it isn't like we can really do much about that. So... let us just enjoy ourselves some more," Adelle chuckled back softly to Taio, leaning in and gently kissing the other woman on the shoulder even as they spied the wyvern going up to snooze on the ledge overlooking the area they were in.

"Now... might as well get the most out of that potion so... l-let's have some more fun heh," she cooed as she gently inserted her middle and ring fingers on her right hand into Taio's slit, working her mercilessly towards another peak.

After a minute of teasing her pussy, Adelle would maneuver around and thrust her magically imbued shaft into the woman again and this time she was much rougher, slamming pretty violently with each thrust as she went. "Mmm... f-fuck yes... I could r-really get used to this... having two gorgeous women with me... in bed... m-mmm... just the thought of it is f-fucking awesome... and really sends a shiver down my spine," Adelle moaned as the sounds of their skin slapping against one another resounded through the cabin, the busty blue haired beauty leaning heavily over Taio and kissing her neck, suckling on it to leave a hickey even as one hand pinned one of Taio's hands down, and the other reached around to grope one of Taio's breasts, squeezing it possessively and pinching her nipple and giving it a little tweak.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Taio was nothing but ready still, and seemed to be getting into the mood again when played with for a bit. Given their setup at the moment, Adelle would find most success with getting help from the wall next to the door to get the girl into a good position for ramming. With the wall's help, Taio was nicely put under control as she was pressed against the wood, giving the busty girl her proper setup to start going into town with the girl's slight lean on the wood propping her rear out in a good accessable position. "Well now, a little more insistent are we..." she would comment as Adelle began her molestations, the acts clearly working on this somewhat crazy young lady. The noises she was making told as much.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle grinned a bit wickedly as she started ramming into Taio, moaning sweetly as she did. "Mmm... yeah I am. You're gorgeous, Rose is gorgeous, and I can't help myself at all," Adelle told Taio as she grinned and started to pound her hips in and out of the beautiful young woman before her, enjoying the sensation of her magical penis sliding in and out of Taio's folds as they squeezed her.

The feel of Taio's breast squishing gently in her palm, the feel of her bubbly ass cheeks bouncing and jiggling with each thrust, the feel of Taio's soft supple skin between her lips as she gently sucked on her neck or shoulder... all of it was enough to nearly send Adelle over the edge herself. But somehow she held back and kept going, seeking to make Taio cum again with her as she started swinging her hips a bit more wildly and roughly than before. "Mmm... this is how you like it though, right? So I doubt you'll complain much..." Adelle moaned in Taio's ear, gently nibbling on it as she kept going.