Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I think I made myself clear..." Taio would speak up as she was getting the D, looking like she was enjoying herself regardless. Remaining squished against the wall, she woukd eventually go into a gasping fit, almost losing her footing as she tensed up and squirmed, the incredible tightness getting even tighter as her relatively quiet orgasm happened.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle moaned and came with Taio, leaning around Taio's side and latching onto one of her nipples and suckling hard on it as she came with her. "M-Mmph... mmm... f-fuck yes..." Adelle moaned as she held Taio up despite her own orgasm, her arms weak, but her determination to hold Taio up too great for her willpower to give out now.

"H-Hah... damn you are amazing Taio. I think we can be Very good friends, if you'd like to be..." Adelle panted softly as she raised up a bit and pressed her lips against against Taio's, pushing her tongue into the other woman's mouth in a rather passionate french kiss as her hips gave a few more feverish thrusts to coax out all of her magical seed.

Adelle looked to still be unspent and would keep taking advantage of her new magic cock until it disappeared, using it thoroughly on both Taio and Rose, taking turns with them both until she was spent, and both of her beauties were left well good and fucked and very satisfied.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Having had her way with Taio's small but nonetheless amazingly developed body, Adelle still seemed to have more gas in the... dick. After another brief round of happy, satisfying fun with the bodily opposite that was Rose, there was a twinge and a loss of feeling in the magic member. Taking a look at the thing, Adelle saw it shrivel up and fall off from her without too much ceremony, leaving her as she had been before the potion while the now deflated dong looked like a sad used condom on the ground.

"Not quite the conclusion I was expecting... Somehow I imagined it would just poof out of existence in a cloud of magic sparkles or something." was Taio's reaction as she picked the thing up and threw it into the now smoldering firepit.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Whew... that was so amazing... I r-really hope you both will join me back home in bed. Might think about getting a new place sometime with a bigger bed. But I think if we snuggle up to Rose we'll all fit without too much trouble," Adelle sighed softly as she lie there next to the pair, panting heavily and looking like she'd had the time of her life. "Hmm... that's kinda what I was expecting too to be honest with you," she added as Taio took the shriveled up thing and tossed it into the firepit, her body glistening with sweat and a strand or two of her hair plastered to her cheeks as she regained her strength, her large chest heaving from the exertion.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"That's where you were taking me earlier so... Yes I might be doing just that." Taio mentioned as she eventually got to cleaning up with the cloth she had around the place, and eventually move on to getting back into her miko uniform, which was apparently somewhat more complex than one might imagine. There was a particular design with the hakama and robe that had to be followed so it would look properly put on, inner strings to be connected and such. But the girl was familiar with her clothing and went about it with well-versed speed, eventually covering up her fierce back demon that had been staring at Adelle all the time during their fun just a moment ago. But while that was covered up, Taio would leave the front open to give up a good view of cleavage and some corner of her bra, apparently being far too chesty to fit proper in a robe made for someone her height.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"G-Good... that's good..." Adelle panted softly, lying there for a couple of more minutes until finally she had recovered from the exertion of their incredible sex.

After a couple of minutes Adelle would get up and look around for a towel or something to wipe herself off with some before she'd look around and search for her clothes to put them back on. After she got her own clothes back on, Adelle would help Rose get dressed again too, after cleaning her up some too, sharing a sensual kiss with Rose in the meantime, and then moving to do the same to Taio after they were all redressed. "Hah... that was really refreshing. Mmm... now let's see if mister wyvern is still out there... and we'll get a move on to find those flowers for that wizard," Adelle sighed afterwards, looking refreshed as she'd said, and peeking out to look for the wyvern.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Taio's little training camp seemed to have enough spare towel cloth to make the girls clean again, even as there was a bit of ground to cover on Rose.

Outside, the wyvern had not gone off anywhere, still up on the resting spot some 20 feet above on the edge of the slope. But it was sound asleep by the looks of things, rolled up there with it's thick tail end covering it's face.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmm... big guy's still out there. But... I don't think he'd attack us if he just saw us, so long as we do nothing to provoke him. He seemed to be the type to go for an easy meal, which he's already had, so he shouldn't see us as food or a threat really, even if he wakes up," Adelle hummed softly as she spotted the wyvern. "And the sooner we find those flowers, the sooner we can get ourselves back to the city and stuff," she added as she got her things and gently opened the door up and stepped out to see if the wyvern would wake up and attack her, her hand on her pistol just in case.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
There was a good distance across the clearing to not disturb the wyvern just by normal means of walking around and such. It seemed to have drifted off by then, which would make it more effort to actually get it's attention. But while it was resting and the dead had been gobbled up, the wyvern had left something to replace them. Scattered around the battle area were those hanging scales from it's neck, and the things had embedded into the ground just enough to stand upright, fist-sized blackened things just jutting here and there. More interestingly, the things seemed to be smoking a little, small wisps of smoke coming from them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle investigated the scaly things the wyvern had left and looked back at the others. "Are these... wyvern scales? Wow... we should take a few of them," Adelle said to Rose and Taio, picking one of the scales to look at more closely, if they weren't too hot or anything.

After making sure they weren't too hot or cold, Adelle would collect as many as she could fit in her backpack to take back and see what prices they may bring back in town, and what she might be able to use them for. Once she had collected them all, Adelle would lead the way up the mountain in search of those damned flowers in hopes that she could help Rose have proper hands that she could switch between having her clawed gauntlets on, so that Rose could feel with her hands, with any luck.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Picking up a scale revealed some properties of the thing. It was of bumpy texture and did not feel too hot to be picked up and the smoke trails dissipated shortly, but it was warm to the touch and minute vibrations suggested there was something happening inside.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle, finding they weren't too hot, picked up as many as she could fit in her backpack, and stored them for now, but left enough room for the flowers to be stowed in, and afterwards she'd look to the others and continue on their journey to find the flowers further up the mountain where the satyrs had directed them to.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With a packful of scales now in tow, the girl trio went on ahead to proceed up the mountain on the path on the other side, leaving the wyvern to it's sleep, which was probably a good idea.

A few hours of hiking on varied difficulty areas would see the girls making progress, but evening was creeping up on them. Eventually they would stumble upon a path that was looking maintained and even had those Asian style lanterns lighting up the way.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmm... looks like it's starting to get dark girls. Damn... I'd really like to Not camp out. But..." Adelle began to say just before she spotted the Asian style lanterns and looked curiously over at them. "Say Taio... is this your home or something? You're wearing the miko robes so... just figured I'd ask," Adelle asked Taio as she looked over at the other busty girl.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Mmmmm no. But it does look like what I heard is correct." she would speak up but not go further into an explanation about her words as she took up going on the path even if noone else did.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"What you heard? Was this where you were heading then?" Adelle asked, following Taio up the path and giving a shrug at Rose as she did, curious what was at the end of said path, but also keeping a close eye on their surrounding in case she spotted the fabled flowers they were searching for.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"It might be." she would go on to say as the trio moved on up. A short ways forward on the lantern path would reveal a large open area on the mountainside, with a large Japanese style mansion built in partial concealement among the trees. A well-tended but relatively small front garden was there before the main doors, faint light coing from the slide door windows. Even more curious was the fact that there was a helicopter pad with a copter on it built over the steep mountainside, several sturdy steel beams holding the pad over the sheer drop. Steam plumes could be seen coming from the other side of the building. But as obviously lived in as it looked, there were no people to be seen anywhere immediately from the garden.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... alright then hon. Lead us on then in that case," Adelle replied, following Taio along up the path and continuing her close look out for anything useful.

When they reached the top and she spotted the mansion up there, Adelle's jaw dropped, as she hadn't been expecting that to say the least. "Oh wow... this was Far from what I expected to be honest," Adelle commented as she looked around, noting the helicopter and pad built on the mountainside.

"Wait a second... if that's here, then that means... is the world not as... destroyed as we originally thought?" Adelle asked nobody in particular as she looked around the garden, following Taio along with a curious look on her face, unsure what to make of all of this.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Maybe it's luck. Or... maybe this place isn't as old as one might think." was Taio's personal commentary about it all as she slipped through the garden and onto the main doors which she slid open and entered through.

Beyond the doors, a corridor with fine and yet again maintained wood floor was waiting, with many sliding doors leading to rooms beyond. The lanterns were present still to provide illumination, but it looked like there were electric lights present too, yet they were not in use.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, that's what I was thinking. Helicopter that's in pretty good condition all things considered. Hmm... and looks like there's electricity too somehow. Which leads me to believe a generator, or reactor nearby. What the Hell is this place though..." Adelle replied softly, following Taio and motioning for Rose to follow along, keeping herself kind of low to keep from being spotted as easily, as they entered the building and looked around.