Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
For all the interrogation, Taio did not seem too bothered. "That? Oh I just left my group of one time. They were cool to hang around with as they were the kind to live as they desired, but having to run errands for your higherups and keep them satisfied with regular payments gets fucking boring real quick. As you maybe saw, leaving is not something usually done without serious repercussions." she would go on to say as she removed what little intact clothing she had left on her. "But my now former boss is a man I really respect, and he could apparently see my view without too much being said. He just wanted to make it a spectacle enough for the others, to avoid punishment. He kinda did talk out of place back there. As to this being here, I had some general directions from a few of my former contacts higher up in the chain. Went with those and here we are. Got some nice mountain training time along the way, which is a bonus" She would take a brief break in the talk after that, using a spare towel to wipe the blood of her boss and what little she had bled herself off, along with what was on her dagger. "Yes, of course. Probably not from the city you are from. There are more than one."

Just as Taio finished, the woman came back to the door, leading the girls back to the bath area, now without any male presence or signs of the battle from before save the chipped area of wood where the boss had stabbed his dagger into. "Did you want some music or should I just leave so you can have privacy...?" the woman would ask them, having her block of an instrument in her hands as she let the girls enter the bath at their own pace, but told them to wash with a basinful of water before doing that.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Ah, I see. Mmm, well I do hope I can get some of those flowers from before at least before we leave. Kind of the whole reason we even ended up coming here," Adelle replied after a few moments, tying her towel off around herself. "Hah... well, as long as you're okay, and nothing major is gonna end up happening at least then I guess everything worked out. And I know there's other cities. Just figure the closest one is likely the one I'm currently living in is all," she added just before the woman returned to lead them to the baths.

"Oh thank you very much. The mountain is one hell of a difficult path to trek to get up here. And I don't mind some music. It'd be relaxing if you don't mind," Adelle said, following the woman's instructions and actually getting herself washed off and helping Rose before going to the bath proper to sink into the water with Rose and Taio, sighing softly as she did and enjoying the nice hot bath since she usually just took a shower and didn't really relax until after said shower.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"It shall be so." the woman would agree, sitting down to the same spot where she had been before with the instrument. As the girls went about their way, she set herself up, the thing on her lap as she announced that it would be a song for the good water. And as they entered, she too would start going into at full focus, simply playing as the trio had their time in the hot spring.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Thank you very much miss," Adelle told the woman and enjoyed the music as she cleansed herself of the dirt and grime that had accumulated on her throughout the day.

By the time she had finished washing up and got in the bath with Rose and Taio, Adelle looked so relaxed that she might just float off in the hot spring without any real cares in the world. "Hah... this place is amazing... if I'm completely honest..." Adelle sighed softly, not even caring if any of the men returned to talk or even just peek at hers and Rose's bodies, as she was just too relaxed to care really. "Say Taio... did uh... did I perhaps do anything bad by calling out earlier while you were fighting?" Adelle asked after a couple of minutes in the hot spring proper.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The other two girls would of course take their time in the bath as well, Rose being unable to completely submerge without laying down and probably being really blown away by such a place. It certainly wasn't something a person with a sound mind would expect to find up in the heights of a mountain.

For her part, Taio was far less amazed by anything, probably having experience similar things before. "Hmmm... nah. Shouldn't be anything to be worried about."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle sat next to Rose to keep her company and soaked in the bath with her and Taio, relaxing as much as she could for the moment. "Hmm... well that's good to know. I'd hate to have pissed them off and all. I was just worried about you is all," Adelle sighed to Taio as she sat there. "Also is there any way we can potentially get some of those flowers by chance, Taio? I don't want to take any without permission or anything. But they are the primary reason we even came to this mountain in the first place," she asked after a few moments, leaning against Rose's right side a bit and enjoying the softness of the bigger girl's body.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
This time it would be the woman's turn to speak, her playing slowing and going quieter so she could speak over the music without completely breaking out of it. "The red lilies? We might be able to form some arrangement on that. You said they were going to a wizard of all things?" she would ask as she turned her head over her shoulder to converse.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Aye I did. He was going to help Rose here and myself, by making her hands able to shift between these big claws, and regular hands, so that she doesn't have so much trouble tending to herself without a little bit of help. Because I worry about my friend not being able to take care of herself," Adelle told the woman, gently holding up one of Rose's hands for her to see that was in fact how they were made, and that they weren't gauntlets or something. "Plus I want her to be able to feel with her hands," she added.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The music lady would listen as she went on, seeming to give the story she was getting some consideration. But as she took a few looks at Rose before turning back to her music, she seemed to have been convinced that it was likely true, even in these weird circumstances they were in. "Sounds like a good cause you have there. I'll check them later and see if there are flowers out of place that could be fit for removal. I'm still learning the art so I imagine there could be a number that would benefit the rest of the collective if they were removed."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Thank you miss. I really appreciate that. If I need to trade anything, well... I don't have much money. But I did pick up some wyvern scales or something further down the mountain. It was right after we met Taio here," Adelle told the woman, leaning back against Rose for the moment and relaxing with her friend's nice warm body as they soaked in the bath, remaining for as long as they were allowed, or as long as Taio wanted to stay.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The mention of the wyvern scales caused a pause in the music, the lady asking if she could see them. "If it's what I think that is, you are carrying something rather hazardous in your pack. Lucky that there was nothing to cause a shock or it might have ended badly for you."

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"W-Wait what? Are they like... lightning rods or something? I thought they might be worth a lot of money back in the city, and... I could use some extra cash, heh. So if you maybe got a way for me to safely store them that'd be great," Adelle asked the lady, her eyes growing a bit wide.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"No, I mean impact shock. If they came from where I think they came from, they are the hunting tool of the original wielder. Those things will blow up in a burst of fire from even the slightest impact or heat rise. Had you fallen on them somehow or just dropped you pack in a more carefree manner might have caused an explosion inside the pack." the lady would explain the scales, revealing that they seemed to be rather volatile bombs in the guise of scales. "That wyverns hunts and defends itself with the bulk it has in addition to flinging these scales from it's neck and tail, usually detonating them after they land on the target it was aiming at. Whatever chemicals it produces seem to be fairly similar to nitroglycerine, and these scales are filled with it. I imagine you picked them up from the ground as it had scattered them, this is something it does to make a defensive perimeter when sleeping."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"O-Oh dear... you mean I could have blown up?" Adelle asked, her eyes going a bit wide. "Aye, I did. I was very gentle with them. If they're that dangerous, then... hmm... would I be able to sell them to you all? I'd rather not... you know, blow up on the way home when we finally go, as I didn't realize they were quite so... explosive. However if there's a means of storing them for later then I'd be willing to do that too I guess," she went on to say, letting her large breasts float in the water as she relaxed back again.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Well... the slightest shock can set them off so... I'd bet on not hanging onto them for too long. And they do lose their potency after a day or two as the chemicals settle and fizzle, after which they are simple scales."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh... I see. Well darn. So they aren't really worth any money then? Was really hoping they were rare enough I could sell them for a pretty penny back home. Thought I'd finally gotten lucky," Adelle replied, looking disappointed about that fact, but deciding that at the very least they could be used as scales, so she made sure to fix them up so that they could not explode or anything, and were very padded for their journey back home, just in case, thinking maybe Rizzet could find a use for them or something, and could pay her a bit extra just for having them maybe.

With that, Adelle relaxed in the bath with the others for the time being, until they were ready to get out, leaning back against the wall of the bath as her large breasts floated in the water in front of her. "Hah... this bath is nice..." Adelle sighed and when the others were ready to get out, she'd do so to, getting dried off and everything, and whatever clothes brought out for her she'd put on to cover herself, wondering if they might provide her with a proper kimono, something she had always wanted to wear because she thought they were pretty.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The woman would eventually pack up, picking her instrument after setting it back to portable condition. "I'll need to attend to my other visitors, so please excuse me. When you want to leave, talk to my assistant here." she would tell the girls as she got up to leave, the mentioned assistant... just kinda fading into view behind her as she left. She was a smaller young lady of fairly modest proportions, sharing the Japanese heritage of everyone else there though dressing far more Western in a slightly bluish-green suit vest and knee-length skirt over a short-sleeved white shirt, frilly white socks and black mary janes. She had a shoulder-length bob of silvery white hair, somewhat held back by an off-balanced ribbon that had the tie portion to the right side of her head. A bit out of place for her race was the sight of her blue eyes.

More interestingly and maybe to some concern, she had two swords sheathed on her back, one being a longer katana with a sakura pattern on the handle and sheath both. The other was a more plain wakizashi, though even that had a tuft of red hair stringed on the bottom of the handle cap. Along with those, a large, slightly transparent tailed ball was lingering around her most of the time, looking more like a massive sperm than anything but probably was some some weird type of ghost if the transparency was considered. "Whenever you are ready, honored guests." she would address the trio, bowing ever so slightly. And once they did, she would guide them back out to the dressing room, initially forgetting to open the door to them as she simply walked through it herself like a ghost. "Did you have some wishes for the evening clothing? We might need to arrange for something permanent to Miss Taio though, after what happened back there..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Okay miss. Thank you very much," Adelle told the woman in a very polite manner as she stood up in the bath and bowed to her in thanks, remembering the Japanese culture studies from school, and remembering a bow like that was a good way of showing thanks and whatnot.

Adelle was ready when the others were ready to get out, and she'd smile at the assistant lady after they got up and dried off, noticing that she seemed to be a ghost herself from the looks of it, and the strange floaty thing behind her was too apparently. "I wouldn't mind just a simple kimono really. I'm not overly picky. But I do like kimonos. I think they're cute. And I don't even need panties really, since we'll be sleeping soon I'm guessing," Adelle told the girl, bowing in return as she responded and waiting for her clothes to be gotten for her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The suggestion about the kimonos seemed to trouble the assistant somewhat, judging from her expression change upon hearing the request, but she nonetheless seemed to be determined to get it done as she left the room for a couple of minutes. She would come back in a bit, now with some clothing in her arms, the door being off little obstruction to her or anything she was holding as she went right through. "One of these should be the good fit. Not exactly kimono, that is a whole other effort to wear, but these yukata are more suited for casual situations like this one anyway. Wear whichever one you want. Let's just hope that the mistress' size is even closely fitting, might get some tight fit in the chest area." she would tell them, looking slightly apprehensive before letting them know that she wouldn't have anything to fit Rose. "I hope you understand, we did not consider to have guests of her size..."

The robes the girl laid out were similar to the kimono, but far less thick in material and thus lighter and easier to wear. There were a few color options to pick from, simple black with flying cranes on the sleeves, indigo blue with silver leaf print here and there, yellow with a black square pattern and a green one that was the same color as the assistant girl's vest and skirt, a few pink butterflies printed on that one. There was also a crimson red one with a gold flower print, but Taio grabbed that one right off before Adelle could even think of taking it. No matter which one she would take, Adelle would have a long sash to tie the robe up, a grey one that would go around her waist a few times. "Oh, right. Let me get some sandals." the assistant would excuse herself to find some indoor shoes, leaving the girls to pick and dress up, her odd ghost orbiter actually staying behind this time as it simply floated in one spot.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
When the girl returned with the yukata, Adelle took it happily, and started to put it on. "Thank you miss. I really appreciate this. And that's okay. So long as my tits don't just bounce free I should be alright. And... hmm... if she can't have anything to wear or at least cover herself with, t-then... I'll remain naked too," Adelle said, though she did like the pink butterfly printed yukata and would pick it up to look at it, smiling as she did and feeling nice. "Can we at least get Rose something to wear? I'd hate for her to not have anything to wear. And... these are pretty cute," Adelle asked curiously, giving Rose a hug as she awaited an answer.

Though... she did genuinely like the looks of the yukata and began to try it on to see how it fit. "It does feel kind of nice..." Adelle said softly as she tried the yukata she'd picked on, and tried to move, bend, and squat, to see how well she could move around in it to make sure her own large chest wouldn't burst out of the confines of the thing.