Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Testing out the limits of the yukata revealed that it was perfectly workable, though there would probably be chest-related malfunctions if Adelle went into really vigorous movement with it. The chest was somewhat limited and she had to go with some cleavage to keep it comfy, but surely just normal movement wouldn't cause any bursting titties. Taio had the same issue and a bit more with the chosen yukata being designed for someone a good deal taller than she was, but she rolled with it nonetheless after having asserted her will to get it.

The ghost girl would come back eventually, having a large roll of cloth and a few pairs of indoor sandals with her. "This is the best I can come up with..." she would explain the roll before asking for some help with it. Having Rose keep her arms up, she would just kinda roll the cloth around her body two times to make an improvised tube dress that went under the large girl's armpits and down to her knees. Grabbing two sashes, she would tie one under Rose's boobage and the other over them, keeping them from coming out while still leaving the lower part of the dress loose for movement, and the lack of shoulders on the dress made sure that the arms were free to move as desired. "Not my best work but the circumstances are kinda out of control here..." she would think out aloud as she lookes at the makeshift answer to her earlier dilemma. While it looked a bit silly with the light blue, cartoon fish patterned improv dress, Rose was still nonetheless cared for.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle was happy with the yukata and tied it sash around her waist, her action causing a Lot of cleavage to be present for viewing. "Mmm... little tight here around my chest. But so long as I don't go bouncing around too much it shouldn't bounce my tits out," Adelle said, gently shifting them around with her hands to make sure they were comfortable and in there properly so they didn't spring free.

"That should be just fine I guess. Here, I'll help," Adelle said, helping to get the makeshift robe around Rose so she could be covered. "There you go hon. And now you don't gotta be naked or anything and be all cold," Adelle told Rose, giving her a hug and looking to the girl to lead them on out to where Adelle assumed they would be going to get something to eat.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
When everything had settled down and comfy in their temporary clothing, the ghost girl would see the crew out from the dressing room, once again forgetting to open doors as she was phasing through them herself. A few doors down towards the entrance she would actually remember to open the door up to let the group in, a room quite unexpected beyond it. A large counter was standing in the middle, one side having a half-dozen seats to sit on, bowls, chopsticks, drinking cups and napkins already waiting for five people. Why five, that was not entirely sure, but at least there was a fourth as Taio's now former aniki had taken the seat farthest in the order. Despite having been stabbed pretty mean, he seemed to be as chipper as ever, the only real sign of that encounter being a few wraps of bandage around his palm that had been impaled with Taio's dagger. Now no longer naked, he was wearing a sharp fuchsia red suit that was probably expensive beyond belief, a black shirt and red tie completing his set up, with the previously seen tanto of his tucked in his waistband. "Since you are here, might as well have a good time with ya ladies. My bros are good and all, but they sure can be stuffy and stuck on their ways at times. I'll take the company of you girls over them any day." he would explain his presence, not that he needed to.

Having the four of them sit down, the ghost girl would phase on through to the other side of the counter, her side of the thing having a pit of charcoal running across the entire width of the counter, which she would proceed to light up and get the fire going. Going to a fridge as she tied up her apron, she would ask what the ladies wanted to have for their food. Already having an answer ready it seemed, the aniki would call out eel. "One eel coming right up." And to go with that, another, unknown female voice that seemed to be in the room called out as well. "Whatever you want to make me~"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would ask for a hairbrush to brush hers and Rose's hair out, and after she'd done that, Adelle wouldn't mind opening the doors herself, and as the ghost girl was moving to do so, Adelle would be at the same time. When they entered the room they were being led to, Adelle was a bit surprised to see such a place laid out for them. She walked in and looked at the table, or counter rather that'd been set for them, and she spotted the man Taio had fought earlier in there. "Oh my, h-heh... greetings sir. And thank you again for having us. The baths here are simply amazing," Adelle blushed slightly and chuckled at him as she bowed politely, guessing he was a ladies man and liked being with beautiful women, rather than doing the business he was clearly supposed to be doing.

When the ghost girl asked what they'd like to eat, and the aniki called eel, Adelle was about to speak up when she heard the other feminine voice from... somewhere in there. She visibly jumped in fright, not having noticed anyone else. "W-Who was that?" Adelle asked, looking around quickly as she sat there next to Taio who would likely want to sit next to her former aniki. "I... I'd like some shrimp and squid tempura and udon please, with white rice also," Adelle told the ghost girl with a smile as she looked back to her to give her order.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Can't really make tempura since I don't have the fryer, but I can make some on the grill? Squid and shrimp are both here to be had of course." the girl would ask as she went through the fridge to look for ingredients.

"Obviously it was me, silly~" the voice from earlier would actually reply to Adelle's jumpy inquiry. The explanation for the fifth seat would clear out too as the owner of the voice, another ghost by the looks of it, materialized on the last setup seat in the row, apparently having been the entire time as she was leaning on her hand in that waiting manner while casting sideways glances at the crew. She had a charming aura about her, dressed in a kimono of light blue, the same color as Rose's temporary getup, though she had thrown her shoulders open a bit to get into the more casual mood of the current situation. While it was the same color, the trim and print pattern were made of rich gold and a shade of pink that matched her wavy shoulder-length hairband eyes, depicting butterflies and flowers. A mobcap with the same blue color and white lace trim rested on the counter, apparently not being appropriate wear for the dinner time. Just to highlight her ethereal beauty, a few bright pink fireflies that left sparkly dust in their wake and smaller ghost balls lingered in her vicinity one she was fully in view. "Hey there, didn't imagine to see the owner around, looking good as ever. You usually slumber when we come around, felt like this was a special occasion?" the aniki would be the first to speak, not really making a difference in her features as she was already smiling after seeing all the people there.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh... darn that's unfortunate. Yes grilling will work just fine then in that case," Adelle told the ghost girl doing the cooking, though when the other voice from before spoke up, Adelle jumped again and looked around.

"O-Oh... heh, I wasn't expecting that honestly," Adelle said, sighing softly as she relaxed again.

The woman was rather nice looking all in all, albeit a ghost of course. If she were alive... Adelle might have made a pass at her, despite her clearly being a rich lady, and Adelle most certainly... not one. "Oh... you're the owner of this place? W-Well then thank you very much for accepting us as guests into your home," Adelle said after admiring the ethereal woman's beauty for a few moments, giving a quick bow of her head. "M-May I ask... when you um... w-well, you know... died? It's just... so strange seeing ghosts. I've seen ghostly beings before. A friend had some summoned spirit like beings, so that's why I'm not running away in fright. And also I must say ma'am, you are very beautiful," Adelle then asked curiously, blushing a bit as she admired the ghostly beauty again.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I'll do my best nonetheless." the girl almost seemed to take Adelle's disappointment as a challenge while she prepared the varied ingredients. All kinds of meat started to get slashed as she pulled out her kitched knife.

The question about her mortality seemed to draw some faint rememberance from the newest member of the feast. "Huh... when did I die... it's been so long, I can't recall.." she did not seem to manage finding that particular thing of her past, and she seemed to lose herself in thoughts for a bit before the servant side interfered from the other side of the counter. "It doesn't really matter, Yuko-sama. No need to think too hard about it." they would tell her amidst all the food preparation action, setting the first skewers over the fire, these particular ones being chicken, shortly followed by a few what looked like mixed shrimp and baby squid. That particular comment and the compliment towards her looks seemed to snap the owner out from their reverie.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Thank you miss," Adelle replied with a smile, watching as the girl worked, before complimenting the other ghostly beauty.

"Well, regardless... I think you're rather beautiful all things considered," Adelle told Yuko, the beauty sitting with them about to eat... if she even could eat that is.

Adelle would continue eyeing Yuko up every now and then while they waited for their food to finish. When it came time for them to eat, Adelle would graciously take her dish and gently clasp her hands over it, remembering her history from school. "Itadakimasu," Adelle would say aloud as she smiled and prepared to eat, making sure Rose was able to eat without any troubles too and helping her to get her food.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Eventually there would be food to gobble down, Adelle's choices being laid out in front of her in the form of two bowls, one having rice and the requested squid and shrimp in their mixed skewers that had been worked on over the grill, the other having the udon in some sort of broth that she was not quite sure what it was. Tasting it revealed that it was something soy-based, maybe just plain soy broth. The seafood had been given a sesame glaze before grilling, which was now sticking on the browned squid and shrimp. Another, larger bowl of food would be handed over in front of Rose, this one having replaced the seafood with the previously seen chicken skewers that had their own sticky sauce as well. "You didn't really ask for something, so I decided to improvise. Didn't feel like it was appropriate to give someone who has the scent of the sea about them that marine stuff." the ghost cook would mention, rather eerily pulling out a fact about Rose out from some sort of intuition. The large girl did come from that facility with the sea life and had actually been slumbering in a seawater pool when Adelle met her. Not missing a beat, she would transfer to preparing eel, pork belly and tiny fish skewers for Taio and her aniki while simultaneously asking for drink choices.

"Well... we spirits are many in form. Some are less scary than others~"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle tore into her food, devouring it and making sure to slurp a little bit, as she remembered that in Japanese culture, the more someone slurped when eating, the more it told the cook how delicious they thought the food was. She would help Rose to get her food in her mouth too, since her large clunky hands did make it somewhat difficult to eat properly. When asked for a drink choice, Adelle looked back and smiled. "Sake of course, and some water for just a regular drink to sip down with the food please," Adelle said, gently popping a piece of chicken into Rose's mouth for her, and then grabbing a piece of her shrimp to munch down.

"Well... I'd wager any ghost can be frightening, like... you've all got the ethereal powers to do so and such. But it's a matter of wanting to and stuff. Am I right?" Adelle told Yuko with a smile as she took another bite.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Hmm, sure thing." would be the reply as the girl behind the counter went about her work, having the time to secure drinks as the other food items were heating up over the fire. She would produce and hand over the requested stuff almost right away, having most of the drink stored away in a fridge as one might expect, before going back to the preparation of the food items, making sure not to overcook anything.

"Oh, I wonder..." Yuko would think about the stuff Adelle said, then doing a sudden trick as she flashed a nightmare-ish visage for just a split second, just so much that Adelle could get jumpscared and catch a glimpse of it but not really fully grasp the entirety of that monstrous look. It would even darken the already lightly lit room even further during that split second, probably giving some truth to the busty girl's ideas about ghosts and their capabilities. But just as fast as that glimpse went by did her attention turn and she was already verbally poking at the servant girl to get some food for herself.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle graciously accepted the drink and took a little sip of her sake before setting it down and beginning to eat her meal. "Mmm... delicious. And... EEP!" Adelle began to say before letting out a yelp of fright from Yuko's jumpscare she threw Adelle's way, spilling some of her sake on the table as she jerked back.

"Guess I was right then..." Adelle sighed, hands shaking a bit as she tried to continue eating, taking a moment to catch her breath after that.

After a few minutes, Adelle asked for a refill on her sake and would continue eating her food and helping Rose get hers into her mouth too between bites herself, making sure Rose was able to get fed without too much trouble.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Try not to spook the guests too much, Yuko-sama... I know it's your house and all, but please..." the servant would go on to scold the lady after her little trick, briefly halting her preparation process as she grabbed a kitchen towel and nonchalantly phased through the grill and the counter, standing partially inside the furniture as she lifted Adelle's plates up and wiped the spill before refilling her cup with the bottle she had handed over and going back to her duty. Thankfully she did return to a proper position behind the counter instead of just turning around in place. While it might have been just as efficient, it sure would have looked weird, and at least the servant appeared to consider appearances. Handing over some now finished items to Taio and her one-time aniki, she proceeded to prepare a whole load of chicken skewers.

The proceedings would go on pleasurably, Taio and her aniki getting lost in conversation while they ate their fish and pork, most of it being out from Adelle's understanding as she did not have more than a few words worth of knowledge in the Japanese language. Taio would gesture towards her at some point, probably telling him about what had happened earlier that day, the incredulous look on the man's face revealing that she might have been going to extreme specifics as to what they had gone over during their initial encounter and the aftermath. Rose, still depending on outside help to eat properly, was content on following the things around her, mostly towards the servant and her work in looked like as she followed her cooking process rather intensely. Eventually there was another set of prepared food on the grill, the servant collecting the entire batch on one plate and handing it over the the master of the house. Despite her ghostly nature, it seemed Yuko was one hungry spirit, the stack of skewers starting to vanish rather quickly once she had it in front of her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Thank you miss. You're very kind, and a very good chef too," Adelle told the servant girl that was cooking for them when she phased through and wiped up the spill of her drink and refilled her cup.

Adelle enjoyed the food and helped Rose to get her food into her mouth and she'd make sure that Rose was able to eat properly too without any trouble. "This food is really delicious. I mean I was expecting it to be pretty delicious. But not quite This delicious though," Adelle commented on the food as she sat there eating and helping Rose to get her food into her mouth. "And wow, miss Yuko, I didn't expect you to be able to be so... hungry. I mean you're a spirit after all, so it just... well, you get what I mean. Right?" Adelle said to the spirit lady as she popped another bite into Rose's mouth.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"The trappings of life aren't completely lost with us spirits, if we don't let them go. My form might not need this, but that doesn't mean I don't want to indulge still~"

The evening would pass in this wholesome manner, spent in eating and drinking with the others, the aniki being somewhat interested as he would eventually stop talking and trying to have a feel or two on Taio, switching attention to the other ladies and having small talk with them. About different things, not really going too deep into anything, it was mostly just looking like he wanted a surface level understanding of the unexpected guests in what was partially apparently his little hideyhole in the mountains. At some point, a lackey of some sort would come to the door, asking him some things but getting quickly shushed away with an unattended, unused ashtray to the face. "I thought I told you guys to fuck off. I don't think I need help here, thanks." the man would tell them off as he shut the door.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Ah I see. Well... that kind of makes a bit of sense, now that I think of it," Adelle replied, going back to eating, and making some small talk with everyone for the next little while.

While she made small talk with everyone, and got a few more bites for Rose, Adelle saw the subordinate come in to talk with Taio's "aniki" and get quickly ushered out with an ashtray to the face. "Jeez... he tell you to kiss his ass or something?" Adelle asked the aniki, chuckling as she spoke, and getting Rose's last bite into her mouth and even helping wipe her face.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Let's just say that I told them to stay away, that I have business with you ladies. Buuuut... it just seems to be too difficult to understand. Sometimes I wish I had better underlings. And the whole thing is that they are my guys doing things badly, it'll reflect back to me eventually." the aniki would somewhat explain the whole thing about the thrown ashtray. He would bring it back, putting it down on the table despite no use of it being immediately evident as none of the people present seemed to be for the whole smokind thing. "But I suppose I gotta go be present at the other side of the house. Maybe I'll see you ladies again." he would follow up and actually leave as he had eaten everything asked for. And just like that, the girls were among themselves.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"I see. Well that's okay sir. I do appreciate your hospitality too. You're very kind, thank you so much," Adelle told the aniki with a smile, even standing up to give him a polite bow to see him out, which would in turn and unexpectedly to Adelle, give him one hell of a good look down her cleavage, where he could get lost for an eternity in, though not quite as easily as Rose's of course.

Once he had left, Adelle would sit back down and enjoy the rest of the meal with her friends, and the new friends she'd made already, and she would drink a bit more too, but not enough to get drunk, merely a nice buzz. "Hah... this is some good stuff. Really enjoyable," Adelle sighed softly as she downed her next drink, wondering just how many of the flowers she needed they would get, and also if they were going to spend the night here too.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Good of you to enjoy it. As much as I'd like to say it was our produce, the guys out there in the other room were the ones who brought these stores in." the servant would find the enjoyment going on to her liking as she handed some more of the stuff to Taio, who was not quite as restrained with the stuff. "Hmm, yes. I'd like it to be differently, but we just don't have the equipment and ability in the household to make our own drinks." Yuko would mirror her servant's words, being about as restrained as Taio was with her own drink.

The only one who really wasn't doing any drinking was Rose, now a little less active as the food production had moved on to cleaning the other side of the counter from all the stuff laying about after preparation of the meals.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well I know that I'd love to drink that anytime, to be honest," Adelle said with a smile as she relaxed there, curious why Rose hadn't gotten any of the alcohol to drink, but not really questioning it.

Adelle would continue relaxing with the others with dipping her drink until it was time to head on to bed, or wherever they might be going. However before they would, Adelle would make sure to clean Rose's hands/gauntlets for her, first with some water to clean any food off, and then with some oil to make sure they didn't rust. Once they had done all that, if it was bedtime, Adelle would ask Taio where they'd be sleeping, looking a bit tired as they'd head out of that room. That is unless they had more talking to do of course.