Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Without too much ceremony made about it, Yuko would vanish from her seat just as she had appeared on it, leaving the group with one less participant. The servant would tell the trio to make their way back to the dressing room, assuring that she's be there in a bit to let the group into their sleeping quarters. This would enable them to spend some time in there, giving Adelle the time to maintain Rose's hands as she seemed to have her mind set on that, and the large girl did not have any objection to it.

Eventually the servant would come to them again, having cleaned out the kitchen and left her apron off. She would take them a few rooms away, a quiet small room with no real furniture there. But there were some futons laid out for them, slight gaps between each of the things. "Here you go, feel free to spend time as you want. If you require something, just give us a call. There's a toilet behind that door there, when that time comes." she would point out the solitary side door on the room, the back wall of sliding doors leading outside by the looks of it. "If you want to go check out the house, try to find me or the human lady before going too far. The yakuza might not appreciate you going around on your own."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle nodded to the servant girl and with Rose and Taio she'd head back to the dressing room, and once there she'd tend to Rose's hands, making sure they were clean and everything. Once they had their bedroom readied, Adelle would help Rose get her makeshift robe off and get into the larger futon laid out for her, before she'd take her own off too, to climb into the futon laid out for her. "Thank you miss. And where could we find you if we need you?" Adelle replied, as she climbed under the covers, looking pretty tired after the day's events.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The ladies would find their places at the futons, Taio too claiming one as they settled in. As safe as they probably were, she did seem to be in a careful mind and kept her blade near the bed where she could have it in a blink. "Just call, one of us will hear you."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Alright, thank you miss. I really appreciate it," Adelle told the ghostly maid as they got into the room and she prepared for bed after her evening bathroom business.

Adelle would sleep in the nude, keeping her blade next to her bed too, as well as her pistols, just in case. Though she would snooze rather soundly unless prodded through the night, hoping to have pleasant dreams.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The girls beside her did not seem to mind going to sleep too much, though Adelle was not the last to fall asleep. That was Taio, who had opted to look after her blades, both the hidden dagger and the main katana blade getting worked on under her care. The steady and relatively quiet sounds of sharpening probably helped the two other girls sleep, the occasional distant cicada sound blending in with the grinding of stone and metal against each other.

But as it had happened a lot of times before, Adelle would be the first to wake up, the look outside suggesting that it was early morning, somewhere around 6 to 8 am. The other two ladies still slept, Taio having finished her job sometime in the night and was now asleep with her sheathed blades held in her embrace, even in sleep.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle watched Taio cleaning and maintaining her blades for a few minutes before her eyes closed and she slowly conked out. It was... all things considered, one of the most peaceful sleeps she'd ever had really. She was all nice and snuggled up to Rose, and she slept deeply.

When she woke the next morning, Adelle's head was gently laying against one of Rose's breasts as she opened her eyes. Rose's tits made the best pillows, because they were the only tits she knew of that were actually bigger than her own, right off at least. Adelle gently slipped off of Rose and stretched, trying not to wake her friend, her own kimono robe having slipped down in the night so her own breasts had bounced free when she raised up. Still groggy from sleep, Adelle didn't bother fixing her robe yet, and let them hang freely as she sat there, rubbing her eyes a bit. After she wiped the sleep from her eyes, Adelle got up and stretched her legs a bit before heading to the bathroom the ghost maid had pointed out the night before and doing her morning business bringing her hairbrush and toothbrush from her pack and doing both of those things too before she'd wrap them both back up and put them back in her pack.

When she returned from the bathroom, Adelle had pulled her kimono back up, but had neglected to tie it just yet, so her rather huge and perky tits were mostly visibly and hanging freely, and she'd look around for a window to open up and look outside, or alternatively step out onto a balcony of some sort if there was one for their room, wanting to see the mountain here during the morning time. "A new day, and hopefully a quest completed," Adelle muttered softly as she stood there, either looking out the window, or over the balcony if there was one to be had.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
In the quiet early hours of morning, Adelle could do as she had decided to, not having anyone or anything intruding upon their resting area, even as they could have literally appeared from thin air in certain cases.

The doors on the back wall would lead outside, a veranda stretching across the entirety of that side of the building waiting outside. The outer garden of the house was waiting there with it's many flowerbeds and odd patches of pebbles that looked like they had been raked into flowing shapes. The side of the mountain was a little distance away, too steep for any real way to move across without climbing gear or flight. The path they had come from was on Adelle's left, and to the right, if one went some distance on the veranda, there was a nice view down the mountainside and the world below.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would walk along the veranda in her simple loose kimono robe and nothing else, not really caring who or what saw her, and she would look out over the mountainside at the gloriously beautiful view she now had. "Man... this place is absolutely beautiful. So much more so than the city. I really hope that this kind of greenery spreads, and fast. I want to see trees like this again all over the place," Adelle muttered to herself as she took in the view while leaning against the railing.

After a few minutes, Adelle would start to head back in to see if Rose had woken yet, where she'd help her get her clothes on and get herself ready for the day however Rose needed her help with, and then she'd wait for Taio to get up too, so that they could all have breakfast. Once she had some food in her, that's when she'd ask again about the flowers, maybe even see if she could get some seeds for a couple of them for Rizzet to have so he didn't need to come back too often to here, and Maybe he'd give her and Rose a bigger reward for bringing seeds as well as the flowers themselves.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Going back to the room would see a slight change in the situation that had been there before, though it was not quite as Adelle might have been expecting as the one who had stirred from rest was Taio in this case, who was looking a bit messy as one would after a good night's sleep. Paying little attention to the surroundings, she was gathering up her choice sharpening instruments which were still laying around near her. Rose, for her own part, still seemed intent on sleeping in her makeshift blanket kimono.

And almost as if on cue, the head of the servant ghost girl popped in through the door, looking around as the rest of her body remained on the other side. Seeing how things were, she kept the voice down as she asked if there were any specific things the girls might want to eat shortly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh, well I'll let her sleep a little longer then," Adelle muttered to herself about Rose, and let her sleep a while longer before looking to the ghostly maid girl when she popped in.

"Good morning miss. And I wouldn't mind something traditional for your household for breakfast. I'm not a really picky eater, honestly," Adelle told the ghost maid with a smile before she would exit their bedroom, letting Taio do her thing in the meantime, and deciding to walk around the house a bit, unless the maid insisted she not do so that is, and she still hadn't really fixed her own clothes yet either, so her short kimono was still only loosely draped around her at the moment, so most of her breasts could still be seen, though her nipples were still hidden at least... but only just barely.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The ghost servant would pick up the basically free choice on what to make, and would shift away from the door after a brief consideration. There was little stopping Adelle from taking herself out to the halls, and once she was out, she found the halls empty of any activity. The doors to the inner yard garden were open, and she could see there was a good bit of space there, a large cherry blossom tree and a fish pond taking up some of that. The tree seemed important, having vast strips of amulet-like paper going around it and a small fence around the base. Some of the glowing butterflies that had appeared with Yuko last night were visible around it, forming a picture towards the tree having some sort of connection to the lady of the house.

Before she got too much farther, Adelle could hear the sound of the helicopter outside, and was met with Taio's aniki at the opposite corner of the corridor. The man, while he had proven to be plenty interested in the female form, kept his composure right then as he asked for a small favor. "If it's not trouble, I'd like you to give this to Taio." he would put it shortly, holding out the fancy knife he had duelled her with yesterday.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle walked along the halls until she came to the inner garden, and when she saw it, she would stop and look in at the garden. It was rather beautiful, and she looked in awe of the beautiful cherry blossom tree. "Wow... this place is so beautiful," Adelle muttered softly, before noticing Taio's aniki coming down the hall towards her, even as she noticed those glowing butterflies.

"Oh? Of course sir. And thank you again for your hospitality in allowing us to stay. You are very kind. I'll admit... last night, the fight between you and Taio. I was worried about her. But, I understand that I shouldn't have even tried to interfere. Please accept my apologies on the matter," Adelle replied, bowing politely, her tits ever so slightly being exposed as she leaned forward in her bow, as she accepted the knife he gave her to give to Taio. "And I will make sure she gets it. She was just getting up when I came out to walk around. Seeing so much nature, proper nature... it's breathtaking to be honest with you," she added after a few moments, and would prepare to take the knife back to Taio, unless her aniki had anything else to say to Adelle that is.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I imagine most of us do." the aniki would agree with Adelle's desire for increased greenery around the rather brown world. And just like that, he would leave after a brief farewell and generic well-wishings, apparently having to get to the choppa before the other leaders left him behind. While staying behind in this particular place might not be all that bad, he probably had a whole crew to look after back in whatever city or town these guys lived in.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would head back to give Taio the knife he'd asked Adelle to give her, and would see if Rose was waking up by that point yet, and if she wasn't, she'd head back to the garden area she found and would walk in to relax a bit in the beautiful scenery until Rose did wake up.

If Rose Had already awakened, then Adelle would help her get dressed and ready for the day before they got some food. "Morning hon. Sleep well?" Adelle would greet Rose if she was awake, waiting for breakfast to be served.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
By the time Adelle made her way back to the room they had been resting in, Rose had indeed managed to stir from her rest and was now sitting instead of laying down, still looking fairly sleepy. "It was a good sleep." she would state her satisfaction.

Taio would look at the knife as it was offered to her, the sight of it shifting her expression from her usual slight cocky smile to a much more somber look. "That's it huh... Not that I didn't expect this to be the end..." she would say as she took the weapon and slipped it into her pack, the symbolism behind the gift likely becoming apparent at that point.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"That's good. This place is pretty comfy to be perfectly honest with you, and these futons were amazingly soft," Adelle told Rose and helped her start getting to the bathroom to relieve herself for the morning, after giving Taio the knife. "What uh... what does it mean, Taio? Is it... you know, bad?" she asked curiously, and with a slightly worried look on her face, wondering if the symbolism was for Taio to commit suicide or something.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"It's to remember him by. He doesn't expect that we'll meet again. And if we do... well, one of us will not be walking away from that encounter..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh I see. I uh... well, I hope you two don't meet again for a Very long time in that case, or ever, to be honest," Adelle told Taio, looking completely serious as she helped Rose up and once they were all up and ready for the day, Adelle would finally get herself properly dressed, though her kimono would still be rather tight around the chest area of course, thanks to her sheer size.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Feels bad, even when I was fully expecting all of this..." Taio would ponder as she took the knife out, the craftsmanship and polish lavished upon it telling clear as day that this thing was something no average person could be able to afford unless they had some favors they could pull with the maker. Holding it out, Taio could clearly see herself in the reflection of the blade. "But hey... cool knife. Can't wait to stick someone with this..."

Just as that was happening, the ghost servant would return, a stack of three elevated trays in one hand. "Here we go." she would say as she laid out the things for the girls to eat. Each tray had the same basic set-up on it, small bowls of rice, soup, salad and fruits to accompany the main dish of a fried salmon steak. Rose's set was somewhat bigger than Adelle's or Taio's, having two steaks in addition to the bowls being more stacked.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, I see. And heh, of course. Just try and not stick me or Rose with it," Adelle chuckled softly, glad to see Taio wasn't overly upset or worried from the looks of things.

"Oh breakfast. Thank you so much miss. Here, let me help you get those," Adelle told the ghostly servant girl, and helped her set out the trays for them all, and after they got all the food trays set out.

Adelle was happy to help Rose with her food while also getting her own too. She would eat heartily and devour everything that was brought, clearly quite hungry from the looks of it. She wouldn't steal any of Rose's salmon steak though, even though she wouldn't have minded a bite or two extra. After breakfast, Adelle would get herself properly dressed and collect her things, wondering if and when they would be setting out, though she would look to Taio as she got her clothes fixed properly.

"Say Taio... do uh, would you like to come with us when we leave?" Adelle asked curiously. "We got several bikes down in the forest below, thanks to those crazy wackos that came in and stuff," she added.