Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I'm not much of a fighter... there's definately a lot of goblins around, that is against us. And while we have some good fighters... We can't tell how big a threat he might be." Lanoa would offer her sage advice, appearing to be unsure if the odds were in their favor. Aside from the injured Brag, there were about a dozen fight-capable goatfolk to aid Adelle and the ladies, the cook and Garuk being clear stronger material in that number. The goblins, while not all mounted this time, were probably numbering over the 50 mark, possibly even more than that.

And while this was being looked over, Taio seemed to have her own ideas going. Having already been a little ways outside the general goings-on, she was making way through the satyrs to meet this big brute up close, and was getting incredulous looks from both him and the satyrs. Given how her mind worked, this could go in horrible directions very quickly.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle hummed softly as Lanoa replied, and she began to count the goblins in the distance around them. She didn't like the odds in numbers. But she knew that one to one the goblins weren't much of a threat to any of them. This however made no difference really, as Taio was strutting up to the orc. "Oh man. Well time to get my guns ready to fight I guess," Adelle muttered under her breath as Taio approached the armor clad orc.

Once Adelle had her alien gun out and loaded, she would shift around to get a better angle on the orc just in case, while keeping a close eye on the goblins, waiting for Taio to make her move, if she had one to make.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Much to the interest of anyone around, the approach Taio was doing seemed to go in all kinds of directions as the standstill went on. The goblins were probably waiting for a command from the orc, one that just did not come with this strange girl approaching him. Her hand would slide down to her katana as she got closer, but much to everyone's surprise she would just drop it as she got within distance, the act nonetheless drawing a reaction as the orc swung the flat of his chunky axe at her in a downward smash. Clearly he was not intending to kill, but did not have a complete lack of willingness to hurt the ladies.

This was not something Taio was unprepared for though, and would dodge aside to avoid it, a pivoting step bringing her past his weapon's edge radius and right into grapple distance. But she was not aiming to do anything like that it seemed, her pivot bringing her to rest back against his front, in very obvious intimate distance. "You want the women huh... Is that axe really the way to get it hmmm?" she would coo at him in a dangerously sultry manner, shaking her shoulders to drop the jacket to her feet, leaving her in her undies and boots at this brute's easy reach. "I'm sure a big man like you can treat me right... rough... Just how I like it. But please, don't be shy..." she would go on, the words inviting the orc's free hand to slide in and lift up the already strained bikini top to grab one of those amazing boobs, the size differences between the two not meaning much here as the big hand seemed made to grab onto her chest.

Whatever Taio had in mind seemed uncertain, with no weapon she was likely in trouble. Yet this was drawing attention supremely well, the disbelief in everyone present keeping them from breaking out into a fight as they all looked at weird scene playing out at the front.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle's eyes widened when Taio dropped her katana. Surely Taio could have easily split the orc in two. She was just as surprised as anyone else in the clearing really. If the satyr guard hadn't been killed, Adelle might have tried something of the sort herself, and put a bullet into his gut. Adelle also felt her blood boiling too at the sight of someone else getting to enjoy that magnificent body of Taio's other than her and Rose. It... angered her. She wanted Taio and Rose, not let someone else have them.

However, considering they were outnumbered as much as they were, she grit her teeth and gripped her alien gun and pistol in either hand, watching and waiting, and very much wondering just What the hell Taio was thinking, and also trying to maneuver herself into a position to shoot the orc if she could, with as little risk as possible of hitting Taio.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
As Adelle was moving more or less unobstructed, everyone's attention nailed to the lewd act at front, Taio would urge her impromptu partner to try her out more than just a bit. "Do we need that bothersome thing? Please... put it aside for now..." she would subtly push at the axe to make him set it aside, and even as the situation was as bizarre as it was, something in the girl's words made him go along as he set it against the nearby tree. Now with both his arms free, he could have both boobs in his hands, and this was exactly what he would do for a quick moment before the strangely submissive Taio would stop him and turn around, keeping herself against him to not give him a reason to get violent. And as she did, coming in to embrace him somewhat, Adelle caught sight of something relevant. Tucked in her long boot, against the back of her thigh, was Taio's keepsake dagger.

"Hold me... give it to me..." the girl would invite him to go forward, proceeding to jump onto him and hook her legs around him while one arm went over his shoulder as she seemed to willing to go, right there and then. But the other pulled out the knife, and with a brief distraction in the form of a sloppy kiss that looked perfectly eager, the act would cut literally as there was a sudden introduction of razor steel into a gap near the armpit of the orc's armor. This sudden act would cause him to loosen his grip, but Taio was not going to let him go just like that as she was still coiled around him with her feet. And this advantageous position would let her stab repeatedly and accurately, a barrage of quick thrusts hitting him on the side of his torso. One poke would find it's way to his neck too, and by this point Taio had made him collapse to the ground under the hail of murder. Still on top, she would go and make sure that her work was finished, repeatedly stabbing the orc in the neck as she started to laugh like an utter lunatic. With no resistance coming from him anymore, the black widow that was Taio would slowly climb back up to her feet in the midst of the sudden silence that had fallen upon the entire area, her other side and knife splattered with his blood. "LET'S FIGHT!" she would yell at the goblins, and briefly even pointing her knife at the satyrs as she looked around for something willing to fight her. And yet, no one wanted to make a move, the sight of this shameless killing having dumbstuck everyone present.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle grit her teeth as she watched Taio as the orc reached up and started groping her huge tits. Her eyes went wide again as Taio kissed the orc just as her blade sank in through his armor, and as she rode him literally to the ground, her legs wrapped around him so tightly that he had no hope of stopping her. Adelle smirked a bit and started to step forward as she yelled at the goblins, giving her a little smile as she aimed her guns at the goblins. "Either come at us, or tuck tail and run you little bastards. Your choice. If you come at us don't expect all of you to leave here alive," Adelle called to the goblins, pistol and alien gun trained on the nearest two gobbos, and firing if they made to attack.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
There was a brief hesitation in the goblin crowd, but a few of the more eager among them did try to mount an attack. Adelle would have to fire her gun, and as before, the loaded seed was converted into a jagged bone shard which would end the charge coming at her right quick as the bio-ammo ended in one goblin's eye, half of it coming out from the back of his head before he even hit the ground. Taio making a mad dash at them in her blood-covered state and the satyrs backing them up in a mock charge would cause their morale to plummet as they started to flee, one unfortunate member among them stumbling around as he tried to run away, that brief slowdown enabling the charging Taio to reach him and break out into another frenzy of stabs as she plowed him down with a tackle before the shanking of his neck and side would commence.

The goblin menace was gone quickly, and a profound silence would settle the area, Taio climbing back to her feet again as she seemed a little disappointed by the lack of further combat as her breathing was starting to settle down, her mostly uncovered form even more heavily blooded now after the second victim.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle put the bone shard from the alien gun through the one goblin's eye as it dashed towards them, her pistol would ring out as she fired a couple of more shots at another goblin that decided to try and attack. She noticed Taio rushing at goblins and moved in behind her to aid her companion so she didn't get jumped from behind or anything. By the time the small clash had ended, with the goblins in full retreat, Adelle would help Taio back to her feet.

"You... need a bath," Adelle told Taio, looking out over the dead goblins and sighing softly as she peered over at the half of the dead satyr. "I'm sorry one of yours was killed, Garuk. If you would like for us to leave, we can," Adelle would tell the older leader of the satyrs, a remorseful look on her face.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Giving her knife a flick to remove the worst of the blood and guts on the blade, Taio would agree to the statement, grabbing her discarded sword and jacket from the ground as she moved on up from scene of the twin murders. Not really bothering to pull her bikini top back down, she would head towards the pond in the back to get started on that cleanup while the blood was still slick and easily removed from her body.

While Adelle had her slight concerns about their friendship being disturbed by this, Garuk would prove her wrong. "No no no, you girls are guests of ours. Every time we have female accompaniment, we run the risk of this kind of thing happening. Even without you being here, they might have come for Lanoa. We've just never been enough of a target to have one of those big bastards came around. Usually they seem content to stay around their camps and let the little guys do the work. Probably desperation on slim pickings recently..." he would assure her that there was nothing she should feel guilty over as he had a few other satyrs take their former brother away for a later burial. "And when one really thinks about it, now they might not be too eager to come poking around here again, with one of the leaders killed on a raid." he would go on as he grabbed her shoulder and gave her a little shake. "So... don't let it get to you too bad, sometimes things go tits up and that's it. And I'd not prefer to have you girls going out there into the dark forest, who knows what you'd encounter."

Giving the busty girl a minute, he would come around to his usual self in a minute as did all of the other satyrs present. Lanoa would start playing again, and the mood of the camp began to mellow out back to what it had been just earlier, with a slight irregularity visible in the few dead goblins being removed from the clearing. With things now in a more settled state, Adelle had her options open again and could make up her mind on something to do as she wished.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle sighed softly to herself as Taio seemed to be pretty much okay, albeit a bit bloody, which she was cleaning up now in the nearby pond. When she spoke to Garuk, she was relieved to hear he reassured her that they were more than welcome. "Was that... not the first time they've, you know, made a big hubbub about this? And... thank you Garuk. You're a real sweetheart," Adelle replied, giving him a smile and pecking him on the cheek for his kindness.

She said a little prayer for the fallen satyr, and headed back into the grove for the time being, looking down at the alien gun. "Holy shit little guy. You pack one Hell of a punch. I'm glad I brought you along. You will be seeing a Lot more use I think in the future, assuming I can find more ammunition for you that is," Adelle muttered softly to the alien like gun, patting the top of it as she put it back into her pack for now, and made sure to reload her pistol of any spent bullets, and holstering it again as she took her seat back over by the pond,

After watching Taio for a minute, Adelle would ease her clothes off and slip into the pond with her and help her to get cleaned up. "You... are one scary lady. And I'm gonna admit, when that bastard grabbed your tits I about put a bullet through his head myself. The thought of it made me so angry. As angry as it'd have made me if it'd been Rose in that position, that's for damn sure," Adelle told Taio as she would gently splash some water on her back.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The gun, while not capable of speech, did move it's eye about in a manner that might be taken as happiness or a similar emotion. As usual, it went back to storage without problem, leaving a slight wet coating on Adelle's hand and wrist as it removed the tentacles that held on to her arm when she was gripping the handle parts. The shot she had taken had eaten away one of the black seeds inside the magazine bag, leaving her with nine.

Taio had at that point removed what little she had on her to take a bath, setting the items nearby after having spent some time to wipe them with the clear water. "Hmmm, is that jealousy I detect~"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"You're gonna get a Lot more use you adorable little thing. You take care of me, and I'll take special care of you. You clearly understand me. So... go ahead and rest up a bit. And the next time I go out on a job you can definitely come with me," Adelle told the alien gun gently, mostly so nobody else overheard her and thought her insane, and gently set it back into her pack for now, petting the top of the thing again as she set it back inside her bag for now, and went to the pond.

"Yeah it's jealousy. The thought of him groping you like this got me so angry that I about dove on him and started beating the hell out of him," Adelle replied, and gave a firm, almost possessive grope of Taio's tits as she hugged her from behind, blushing a bit, but not stopping in her sudden grope fest, and being a bit rough like she knew Taio liked while her own equally huge breasts pressed against Taio's back while Lanoa's soothing music played.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Oh, well good that I killed em first then!" Taio would poke fun at Adelle's words, seemingly not minding that she was getting groped at all. The pride she felt about her body probably made the girl well accustomed to such attention and not shy away from it. "But you shouldn't let it get to you, that is just one way I go doing my thing. I've dealt with dozens of men and women alike in a similar manner when I was still in my... past life." she would reveal, the large leering demon on her back reminding both of them where she had come from previously. "Sometimes you just can't walk up and stab them, so I learned and used what I have to make it easier."

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Yeah, I figured that much when you jabbed him in the throat and under his arm. You are one mean ass girl when you wanna be. Glad I don't gotta fight you," Adelle murmured in her ear as she hugged her from behind, leaning around to kiss her firmly on the lips. "I'll have to remember that tactic for the future myself. Because I've had a Lot of men, and women too, stare at me in the same way that orc was staring at you. I know this much though, if he'd overpowered you somehow, or caught your blade, I'd have latched onto his back and choked him to death and not let go even if he stabbed me with a blade, until he let you go," she added before helping Taio finish cleaning up.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Select your target carefully if you intend to do that. It requires a specific type of target in a situation like that one was, usually not the best thing to try with a more reasonable type of opponent or in the middle of a fight. The obvious horndog is usually easy to pick out though." Taio would slightly specify about her methods, revealing that it would not be an effective strategy all the time. The relatively fresh blood was easily taken off from Taio, and the two were soon done with their short bath time.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Aye, definitely someone whose desires and curiosity overwhelm their sense of danger," Adelle replied with a nod, as if she understood That much at least.

After they got cleaned up, but before exiting the bath, Adelle would look over at Taio and smile. "Say Taio. Do you... not want me to touch you like this?" Adelle asked curiously, even while groping Taio some more, almost absentmindedly doing so as she asked her question, as if she didn't even realize she was even doing it at that moment.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I know I'm blessed in this way, so I think it's good to know that it's still working out." Taio would get a kind of gloat out, still not trying to break up the ongoing gropetrain any. "But to answer what you are asking, no, I'm perfectly fine with it." A brief giggle would break up her answer after that, but she would go on with a final remark about the matter. "And if it comes down to it, for some reason, I know that you'll be easy to take out~" the whole thing getting further bolstered with a menacing over the shoulder look and smile.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Uh, you wouldn't kill poor little old me. Especially since I'm positive that you like it, especially when I do... this," Adelle gasped in mock surprise and fear, as she pressed in against Taio and pinched her nipples playfully, though still a bit roughly, and gave them a playful tweak.

"Besides, it's way more fun to keep me alive, especially when you can tell that the satyrs all want us too," she added in a whisper as she glanced at some of the satyrs, knowing they were likely staring at them in their erotic display.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Getting molested a little more vigorously did make Taio squeak. "You haven't given me much reason to kill you, so... sure, I think I'll keep you around."

And of course there was no falsehood in Adelle's words, there were indeed satyrs around and a number of them were trying to be discreet about their ogling, possibly due to Taio's earlier display of sexual violence having put a fear of her in them. It was probably making them hold back on being too direct lest they get to experience something similar to the recent event.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well that's good to know at least. Do you like it when I do this, Taio?" Adelle murmured softly in her friend's ear as her fingers toyed with Taio's nipples a bit more vigorously than before even.

"I'll admit though. The satyrs here are really vigorous. Fun too. That is... if you want to have some fun with them of course. I planned on it," Adelle told Taio, smirking a bit and gently biting her neck as she pinched her nipples.