Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I think you should know, you aren't too far off in the size department. Surely we share the same sensitivities?" Taio would kinda agree that she liked it before moving on. "I would expect so, all those stories about them in the books tell that they are a hedonistic lot. They are trying to hide it, I'd almost bet because of me, but I have noticed them looking in something that is meant to be passing glances but not really. Can they get over their fear, I wonder?"

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh yeah, I know that. And yeah, my tits are pretty sensitive too. In the best of ways. Especially with how milky they are, hmhm," Adelle giggled softly in Taio's ear. "I dunno. Maybe they can, if you show them that you won't cut their dicks off. Just squeeze them so hard they might feel like they're about to pop off, hehe," she added and grabbed Taio's hips and spun her around and kissed her full on the lips and started making out with her, her movements firm, but full of desire.

"Come on boys. Are you scared of us? Taio only does that to her enemies," Adelle called to the satyrs while Lanoa played her music, and Adelle motioned to Rose to join her and Taio in the water, as she'd scoot over and help Rose remove her clothes as well, feeling her up and groping her just like with Taio.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
As she had been up to then, Taio was more or less receptive towards any attention Adelle would give her. And the goatfolk would likewise be encouraged by her words towards them, a few of them actually coming forward once called out. They would only come closer to the situation though, possibly analyzing how to approach the situation at hand. While they were familiar to Adelle, she could only name Junior among their number.

Just like it had been during the previous night, Rose was a bit occupied with Garuk, who had shown his interest towards the large girl pretty clearly then. She would decline to join the two, having something not all that sexual to do with the boss.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Aw, alright Rose. Have fun now you hear, hmhm," Adelle giggled softly at Rose, kissing her on the cheek, and then a quick peck on the lips too.

After that Adelle turned her attention back to Taio and pressed up against her, making sure to squish their large titties against each other for the other satyrs. "Come on boys. See if you can keep up with us tonight," Adelle told them, flashing them all a wink before kissing Taio again and wiggling her butt at the satyrs, and Lanoa.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The satyrs would plop down into the pool when they got what was more or less the green light to engage the ladies, Junior already looking like he was ready to go as he stepped up and grabbed Adelle's hips, his erecting member finding it's entire length as he rubbed it between her buttcheeks a few times. "Uh, I'll be having this then. Just like before, it is great to have you." he would state his satisfaction in this situation as he was priming himself to go in.

Another satyr, unnamed to Adelle at this point, would go on about this same approach on Taio's side, looking slightly bothered already as he came face-to-face with the leer of her back demon. But as his hands touched her hips, an expression change that only Adelle could see at first happened on the shorter girl's face as she broke off from their embrace and spun around, shoving the goat fellow back, the force of it pushing him to sit on the edge of the pool as he did not quite land on his back. This already was giving him visible concern and he looked like he was just about ready to scamper off, but a sudden foot on his dick stopped him as Taio locked eyes with him. "I'm expecting results, you hear me? Don't expect you'll get to dick me down unpunished with a half-ass performance, bucko." she would tell him, a creeping menace in her voice as she grinded the erect member with her foot.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle cooed and squealed playfully as Junior grabbed her hips, his large shaft pressing between the cheeks of her large plush rear. "Hehe, well don't leave me waiting Junior. I know what you got. So come on," Adelle giggled playfully at Junior and shook her ass from side to side to tease him, as she kissed Taio one last time before she pushed the other satyr against the side of the pond and said what she did.

"Hmhm, Taio, don't be too aggressive. You might scare him off," Adelle chuckled and spun around to face Junior and kissed him on the lips, lifting one leg up to press against him.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Junior was on point with his action, engaging with Adelle as she came in by wrapping one arm around her while the other would hold her leg up before he'd line himself up and get in there fully as his chunky tool sank into her depths. And from there he would start bouncing her up and down on it to start what would likely turn into several times she would be getting dicked this night.

Taio was playing her own game as expected, and did seem to be listening at least a little as she took her foot down after a bit. She might have been underestimating her apparent partner though as she leaned forward a bit to give him another look, the guy would grab hold of one of her long twintails and pull down on it to make her come down from her standing position. It was a fairly quick pull so there was little she could do unless she wanted to lose a good bit of hair. Just like that, she was face level with his cock, and that would be the cue for the satyr to grab her both of her tails and use them to guide her towards the waiting dick. "Don't think you can shit on me like that girlie, time to put that mouth to better use. Talk is cheap." he would come back at her, not really having any trouble in getting the previously aggressive Taio to take his shaft into her mouth. "Usually I like if the girl is proactive, but I think I need to take the reins here. The way you act just screams out to me that you need to be controlled with a firm hand and that you actually enjoy it." he would go on as he made Taio deepthroat him hard, skipping out completely on any tryouts and immediately went balls deep into her repeatedly and harshly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle smiled at Junior as he wrapped an arm around her, as his other lifted her right leg up. She was already quite wet, both from the adrenaline from before, and the arousal from having played a bit with Taio only moments before. Junior would find her folds more than wet enough for his big thick shaft to sink into her, and when he did, going all the way in from the get go, Adelle let out a blissful moan as she felt her fold stretching around his shaft. "M-Mmm fuck yes... that r-really hits the spot," Adelle moaned out as she pushed her hips down to meet his, her eyes fluttering a bit even as she gripped him very tightly.

She glanced over at Taio just as the satyr with her did what he did, and her eyes went a tiny bit wide, but the fact that Taio didn't just split him in two with a blade, or just the sheer look she could give at times, she clearly was enjoying it somewhat, she knew. "That a girl. You have yourself the time of your life," Adelle thought to herself as she looked back to Junior and smiled up at him. "Come on Junior. Give it to me. I don't wanna walk by the time we're all finished tonight," Adelle moaned to Junior with a grin as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips while enjoying the stretching she was receiving from his dick.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Junior seemed nothing but willing to give what was being asked for, readily giving out a dicking as he played along with the lip game as well to the best of his ability and passion. Soon he would slide his free arm down and scoop Adelle's other leg up too for a full carry, leaving her suspended in his arms as he began to use this new position to get even more depth into the thrusts as he could bounce the busty girl more freely with this set-up.

Taio and her partner were advancing on the act as well, the dominating satyr eventually pulling himself out after having satisfied himself with the girl's mouth. But he did not let her go, still holding her in place with the grip on her twintails as he loosed a hefty load onto her face, giving Taio her first of likely many cream coatings for the night. With just enough time to clean the worst of it from her eyes, the girl was not given much rest, just having been released from the hair grip. The satyr would grab her by the neck this time as they spun around and Taio found herself pushed down on the edge of the pool, half of her legs still in the water while the rest of her laid down on the soft grass. Climbing on up, the goatman would straddle himself on her body, making sure to pin her arms under his own body as he flopped his still erect cock between her obnoxiously large tits. "And now it's about time we put these things to use. Other than tempting anyone around them that is." he would comment on the massive milkers before wrapping them around his dick and starting to give Taio what for with gusto, getting barely any pushback from the usually rather aggressive female.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle moaned out as Junior scooped her other leg up and brought her fully up into his arms. "M-Mmm yes... give it to me J-Junior. F-Fuck...." Adelle moaned out as her thighs locked around Junior's waist to help hold her up in his arms, with her arms around his neck as he bounced her up and down his length.

The hot wet warmth of her love tunnel was gripping Junior oh so tightly, and the satyr would find Adelle's nipples were incredibly hard, indicating just how aroused she was. Adelle was rather surprised by Taio's lack of resistance. Maybe she was really loving someone taking charge? That was something to remember for later. Seeing the other satyr pushing her down and using her tits caused Adelle to moan out. She wanted one of the satyrs to fondle and play with her breasts all good and rough like that too. She would glance around after a few moments more and see how Rose was doing too, and if any of the other satyrs were closing in around any of them, almost hoping a couple of the others were were about to join Junior to hold her down and just make her their bitch. She was so close to cumming, and it all felt so damn good, that she just didn't care anymore even if they did.

"H-Hah... g-gonna cum already Junior. Y-Your dick's so big, and my pussy so t-tiny in comparison," Adelle moaned to Junior after another minute or so, her pussy throbbing around his length as it continued to probe her so deep inside. "C-Come on... Junior. P-Pound me good," she moaned in his ear as she leaned in against him, eyes starting to go half lidded as she neared her peak.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Then I shall do just that. Prepare yourself!" Junior would take the encouragement to heart, his arms locking tighter on Adelle as he started to slam himself into her. Having basically only lifted the girl on his dick with his arms up to that point, he would now drive upwards with his hips as well, hammering the busty girl's womb entrance with his improved method as he sought to bring her to the gates of pleasure for the first time this night. And it would go just like that, Adelle finding herself a hard orgasm on the satyr youngster's meat pole, yet he had not flooded her insides with anything.

Despite the lack of his own climax, Junior seemed to be a good sport about it all as he let Adelle catch her breath and pull herself together from the climax before things would progress. A new goatman would hop in, coming behind the bounty huntress as Junior let his grip loose somewhat to make an adjustment to the act, shifting the girl in his arms down towards a more vertical position so the other guy could catch her backwards-bending upper body. He would hold her upper back under the shoulders as the tip of his dick, while slightly less impressive than Junior's was still nothing to scoff at, would flop down onto her lips, seeking to get some spitroast action going. Once he was safely sheathed inside the mouth, the satyr would give a quick slap to Adelle's chest, the things wobbling around in front of him enticingly. But yet he had to hold on, lest Adelle end up headplanting into the pool bottom. Maybe she could try to hold on for him?

The guy going hard with Taio would eventually break his limit again, backing up a bit on his mount so he could cream her breasts too and not entirely focus on her face with his loads. "Whoo, that felt good. But I'm not done with you, not by a long shot." he would tell her that they were not done with this just yet. Forcing Taio up to a sitting position, he would sit behind her and pull her close as he used one of his arms to hold both of the girl's arms behind her back, simultaneously using his own legs to spread his partner's legs wide open and keep them there for any possible action. "I'll just play with you like this until I feel like we can go to the hard stuff. Maybe someone else will want to do something to you too?" he would teasingly whisper to the visibly upset Taio's ear as his one free hand would wander, molesting her chest and pussy in turns. While previously rough, he was now rather teasing and deliberately slow with his touch, the exploration of both areas thorough as a few other satyrs seemed to get interested in this action.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle was genuinely surprised when Junior's sizeable dick tickled her just right and left her shuddering like mad on his meat stick. "F-Fuck... yes... YES!" Adelle howled out when she came, her pussy tightening around his length and gripping him almost desperately for his seed. "A-Aw, you didn't cum too? Poor Junior. Don't hold back on my account. C-Cum to your heart's content," Adelle would pant softly to Junior, still clinging to him as she wiggled her hips ever so slightly.

When the other satyr came up behind her, Adelle cooed softly, expecting him to drive up her tight little ass from behind. She was a bit surprised, though not against the prospect of what came next. "Oh my... come on boys. There's plenty of me to go around," Adelle moaned to the one behind her and let Junior dip her back, where she'd reach up and grab the newcomer by the hips to hold on, so that he could focus on pleasuring her tits and enjoying himself. "Go ahead guys. I know you lot wanna just hold me down like that orc would have, and have your way with me till I can't walk. And I just wanna say, because I know you'll not really hurt me, I trust you. So... g-go wild with me if you want to," she'd add before opening her mouth and guiding his hips forward into her mouth, taking the new shaft nearly halfway down in one gulp, until she was able to relax her throat to let the rest go down, wiggling her hips from side to side for Junior to urge him to keep pounding her some more.

She'd glanced out of the corner of her eye to see what Taio had been up to with her satyr just before doing that, and couldn't help but grin around the cock in her mouth as she heard what was being said to Taio, and she knew Taio was fuming, but also knew the girl was both too hot and horny, and too eager to see what the satyrs might do next with her to really "fight" back.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"It's just that... I probably can't carry on once I do cum so... making this last as long as I can." Junior would mention for the reason of his restraint. For all his stamina, it seemed he still was a bit of a young glass cannon.

The other satyr seemed a little less concerned with his ways. "Wouldn't have it any other way." he would comment, the opportunity to free his hands from the task carrying Adelle not going to waste as he let her do it instead, putting them to work on sexually mauling her boobies instead while he'd simultaneously keep on thrusting into her mouth with his member. Junior would go on with his part as well of course, the upcoming one shot he stated to have having an effect on him as his pounding got more vigorous and bouncy. After a few minutes of ceaseless pussy pounding, he would go into overdrive, destroying both himself and the busty girl with his unleashed load, the gush filling and leaking out as the girl was gifted with the first deposit of likely many for the night.

Having done his best, Junior would pull out as he calmly lowered Adelle onto her feet, his tool already soft after his efforts left him spent. He looked content though, which was always nice to see. Disengaging to take a sit in the pool they still were in, he would take a spectator seat for the time being. But the current situation still had Adelle arched backwards, and the mouthfucking goatman had moved his arms down to support her again. "Right, we need some new people on you. They surely want to get in on the action. Now, no sudden moves, just keep doing your job. Wouldn't want to break your neck over this." he would speak up as he kept on pounding, his arms coming down to wrap around her waist, and from there he would lift the bounty huntress up into a standing 69 position, though he didn't seem too keen on going down on her with Junior's seed still dripping out from the pounded pussy in front of him. Instead, he would just make sure he had a secure grip and moved on to leave the pool with Adelle still sucking away.

Taio was getting slightly less hazardous things done to her, Brag coming out from his injury break to have a go as he stepped up to the safely pinned girl, ready to rumble as his dick erected with each step. "Could be a little less abrasive with em, Grog. Even if they are as scary as this one." he would offer his vision as he lined himself up to have a go with Taio's mouth, grabbing her by the hair with one hand but not forcing her in any way, instead driving in with his hips instead and letting the girl move too if he detected willingness to go along with it. The one named Grog seemed to disagree with his approach, but was nonetheless a team player and held Taio secure in the the pin while Brag did his thing, his free arm keeping out of the way as it went down to play with the girl's flower.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Aw, you were so vigorous the other night though," Adelle would moan out, when she got a chance to in between thrusts down her throat by the other satyr.

She was doing her best to suck him eagerly as him and Junior bounced her between them in an upside down spitroasting position. When she felt the hands on her breasts, Adelle moaned around the dick in her mouth, her entire body shuddering as she felt an orgasm beginning to spark through her body. It was like a bolt of lightning had struck her, and shot up her spin, leaving her twitching a bit. The hands squeezing her huge titties would begin to feel her milk leaking heavily from them, and a firm squeeze to her mammaries would cause her milk to squirt out, with her moaning whorishly if they were squeezed to do so, as the pleasure from it would start to send her into another writhing, back arching orgasm within seconds of her first.

When Junior began to finally go down the home stretch, and finished inside of her, Adelle trembled in response as she lie there in their grasp, her body quaking in the aftermath of her multiple orgasms. She would lightly tap the satyr's hip that was in her mouth, and gave him a little nod to let him know she wouldn't make any sudden moves that would endanger her. When he reached down to lift her up into a standing 69 position though, he would find her more than eager to help, and she kicked off the ground to give him a little bit of help, and as soon as she was upright... well, upside down anyway in his arms, she got back to work sucking him off rather eagerly, moaning around his dick as he would begin to carry her.

Oh what Adelle what Adelle wouldn't give to have a bunch of tentacles just pounding her absolutely senseless right now. She'd have to make do with a few satyrs who were all hot and horny themselves, since she didn't have a nice horny tentacle monster with her. Hopefully, she would be put down soon, as the blood was beginning to rush to her head, and she was aching... aching for another dick to thrust into her pussy. She was too hot and horny now herself to be sated by just one round with Junior. Her eyes would glance over to Taio's predicament as she noticed Brag helping himself to Taio's mouth now, and she couldn't help but grin around her partner's shaft as she kept sucking, eager to where he might be taking her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Getting out from the pool was a simple matter and did not take long, only the step up and over the pool's edge being a more careful move on the satyr's part as he was briefly on a single foot. And he did not let Adelle give up on her task the entire time, making sure she was committed to serving his dick that brief travel. Once they were a little ways off, there would be a development as bent forward and let the busty girl come down to her feet again for a brief period of awkward arching. "Come on boys, she can't bridge herself forever." the goatman would call out his friends, and two of them were there in a snap. Adelle could hear them and make out the other of the two being the cook of the camp, maybe looking to get some while it was still early in the evening. It was probably him who would guide her by lifting her leg up all the way up while also turning her sideways a little so she wasn't on such tedious grounds anymore. Now, she would be able to suck the cock the right way up, and there was easy access to the pair with her other leg still holding her up while the pair held the other up nice and straight in the air. With the path open, one of them would quickly wipe the worst Junior sauce stains from between her legs with some sort of fabric before they invited themselves in, both claiming a hole for their use as Adelle was double stuffed by the pair to start giving her what for.

Meanwhile, Brag would not relent on his ways with Taio, soon holding her back from retreating as he actually controlled her for the first time, the grip on her hair forcing her to swallow everything that the satyr was shooting into her as his climax came. With his way done, he bickered with Grog a bit, but the latter would agree to the next move regardless as he leaned back and downed himself along with the girl so Brag would be able to step up and kinda squat on the two, once more putting that immense chest to use as he sandwiched it in. "I promise I won't spray you, trust me. Just... like, bend your head behind her if you doubt me." he would tell Grog, who would reply that he would take his rights on the upcoming fun away if he fucked it up.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle squealed out as soon as she felt the two newcomers entering her after they rolled her over a bit. "M-Mmph... mmmm... g-gods above... hah..." Adelle moaned around the dick in her mouth, her body writhing around for their pleasure and her own.

The lewd wet clapping of their bodies colliding with hers left Adelle reaching out with one hand and cupping it around the balls of the one plunging into her mouth, and gently squeezed and massaged them. She would wiggle her hips back and forth too in time with the pair down low, making absolutely sure that the two would fill her up and maximize both their pleasure, and hers. "M-Mmm..." Adelle moaned to the one fucking her mouth after a few moments, and reached up with her free hand and grabbed her tits and pressed them together, as if trying to get his attention to direct another to use her tits, or at least for the ones using her to play with them if nothing else.

She could only hear what was happening with Taio at this point, though that didn't mean she wasn't intrigued, and her mind was wandering a good bit, her imagination putting Taio in the position she'd remembered seeing her in last, and Brag and Grog both being with her, using her in all manner of ways. While her mind wandered, the trio fucking her would feel her lower holes tightening up, and her mouth's suction increasing a good bit. She was about to cum again, and this one she knew would be big, Very big.

When she did cum, Adelle squealed out around the dick in her mouth, and arched her back as her pussy and ass clamped down so tightly the satyrs inside her may believe she was a succubus almost. As horny as she was, she certainly Felt like one anyway. She would cum so hard that her vision went momentarily white as she creamed the cock inside of her pussy, and her juices gave a small squirt thanks to just how hard she'd came. As her vision would start to return to her, Adelle's entire body twitched and trembled a bit, and her lower holes continued to grip the pair inside of her, milking at their lengths in an attempt to coax them into cumming inside of her. "F-Fuck... that was... s-so good. I came so hard I... I can barely see straight," Adelle thought to herself as her pleasure high coursed through her veins.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The satyr boys wouldn't need any real encouragement with their job, their rampant pounding and the tightening situation eventually wearing their limits down too. And as unreal as it might be, all three of them would manage make their climax happen at the same time, all of Adelle's holes flooding and leaking over with warmth as the trio loosed into her, each respective orgasm thrust releasing a spurt of seed with it. The guy who had been throatfucking her the entire time was of particular potency, no surprise given how long he had her suck him off, his release giving the busty girl some issues as he held her down with a mouthful of dick and cum until she had swallowed enough to his satisfaction. Only once he was content did he loosen his grip, the unplugging of the huntress' mouth letting out a torrent of jizz even after she had gargled down what felt like a bottle or two of the sticky stuff.

With all four of the participants taking a quick breather, Adelle could see that the guys were still hard and ready after that, and were already talking who should get what place next. Among that, the red-furred fancy satyr Redworth would stride in as well, giving the mouth fuck man an authoritative shove and telling him that he would be taking the pussy and was not hearing any objections on the matter, basically using his senior status to push the younglings around. Reluctantly, they would give it up, laying down and having Adelle sit on his rock-hard member as it entered her through the rear. With that, he would pull her down to lay on her back on top of him as the rest of the group picked their spots, the cook taking position to crane the busty girl's head upwards so he could slide on in. The other unnamed one would follow up as he squatted over her midsection and slipped his tool right between those massive tits of hers as he started to play with them and get the thrust going there as well. Finally, Redworth would grab Adelle's ankles and spread her out as wide as she would go without something snapping before he thrust his obnoxiously thick rod into her waiting hole. And just like that, the goat dudes had her well and truly stuffed with dick.

On the other side, Brag would eventually finish up on Taio, the girl's massive mounds breaking him faster than he probably liked it to happen. "So there is more to your scariness than the way you act, that was something else..." he would comment on it after he had given the girl yet another white coat on her face and chest. With his quickie done, he would go on with Grog, who seemed to have his next step planned out. The obviously sadistic satyr would loosen his pin as Brag brought Taio's boots over to her along with a rope, the former ending up on the owner's feet as the satyr had her dress up. Once the thighhighs were back on her, the girl would end up being held by Brag while Grog worked with the long rope, binding the wrists together in front of her. Once thet were sure of the work being tight and secure, the twosome picked themselves up make their move, Grog leading Taio along with the virtue of his controlling rope. "I dunno man, the natural word is good, but some things from the outside are great. Like those boots of hers." he would chat with Brag, revealing an interesting preference in a satyr.

The trio would go away from the clearing and settle under a tree near the edge of the camp, where Grog would throw his rope over a branch before pulling on it to force Taio's arms up, going just far enough to make her tiptoe constantly before tying the rope down on the correct height. "Here we are. I could just pound your pussy here and now, but..." he would tell the girl as he retrieved something that looked like a riding crop. Testing the thing for flex, he would start to give Taio a whipping with his tool, having free reign to hit where he wanted as she was completely strung up. He would start with the ass, but would lash elsewhere too, though he did not seem to hit the face. "I think you need some of this first."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle nearly choked a few times on his dick, but she was able to hold herself back from doing so thankfully. By the time they were coming down the home stretch, Adelle was already closing in on yet another climax of her own. She kept working her hips as best she could, though she had little to no leverage to work with, so doing so was difficult unfortunately. However she did her best and when she finally felt the three throbbing like mad, she gave the two down low an encouraging squeeze from her lower holes, as her mouth sucked hard on the one in it, until all three of the satyr men exploded inside of her, even as she came too.

She drank down all the cum given to her, until he pulled out of her mouth, and though she did cough a bit and spat some out, she looked quite happy with the results of their fun together, and she'd sigh softly as they set her down and pull out of her. "M-Mmm... damn you boys are rough, and really potent. Hah..." Adelle sighed softly to the trio, basking in the aftermath of their sex as she glanced over to look at Taio's predicament a bit.

When a fourth satyr came over to her with the others, and when he so firmly made sure the others knew that He was going to pound her pussy next, Adelle couldn't help but get wet again as a result. She like that, he knew what he wanted, and made sure everyone knew that He was going to get what he wanted. "Oh my... so firm. So... forceful. Hehe... come on then boys, round two, or three maybe. If you can handle me that is," Adelle giggled softly and eagerly assumed the position they desired her to, easing her tight ass down around the one on the ground, opening her mouth for the second, holding her tits up for the third, and Redworth would find he wouldn't need to pull her legs open too much farther, as she did it for him and spread her legs as wide as she could get them without discomfort.

The one pushing into her pussy was so hard and thick, it was nearly like a tree branch stretching her. "M-Mmm fuck... so big... f-fuck..." she moaned around the dick in her mouth, her pussy already quivering as she creamed on his dick after just the first few thrusts.

Adelle, who'd seen what Grog and Brag were doing with Taio, could only hope that Taio was actually enjoying herself, and that when she got free she wouldn't... you know, slit their throats or something. She rather liked Brag after all. But for now, she was busy with her own partners, and boy were they eager. Redworth was stretching her pussy to its limits practically, and she could feel another orgasm already about to blow her mind. She clamped her eyes shut, and any of them looking at her would be able to tell she was about to cum again, and was desperately trying to hold it back, but she couldn't and let out a lewd deep throaty moan around the dick in her mouth, her pussy clamping down and twitching around Redworth's shaft again as she creamed it a second time only another minute or so after the first.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The satyrs wouldn't miss out on any signs from their toy, catching the obvious little gestures of cumming as they did their work. But they themselves were harder to break, and would give a stellar performance of carnal delights before there were any signs of them letting loose. But like all things in life, there would be a conclusion to it eventually as Redworth called the shots, telling the others to hold fire until he was good and ready. At his signal the entire quartet would go off at once, the waves of warmth returning once again as the floods started to fill Adelle up. This round would be easier on her as the one in her mouth was not as forceful with his ways, coming back and out to spray her mouth if it stayed open, and some would end up on her face as well no matter what. The next one would somewhat oddly let his cum free inside the boob sandwich he had been working on, some of it spurting our from the top and bottom of the titty crevice. The two downstairs would just sink in and fire away, the monster release of Redworth especially starting up a slight inflation inside the busty girl as the loads did not leave her enough. With their seed fired, the satyrs would relent and withdraw to let everyone take a breather.

Seeing the beginning of a cum belly on Adelle seemed to encourage them though, and after a brief discussion they seemed to come to a conclusion that all of them wanted to see how big it could be. And as before, Redworth would set the other three back to wait for their turn as he alone would start their little plan. Scooting on over, he would set the huntress on her back and lift her legs up once more to set her up in a tight mating press as he would crawl onto her. With the two of them face to face, he would start their second round as he smoothly slid into her once again. "Boys, you know how they are... but at least this old boy can have another round with you to entertain their curiousity." he would tell her as he started to ground pound the living hell put of that pussy.

The edge of the camp saw Taio getting herself whipped for a while, basically no sound coming from her even when Grog hit her boobies with the crop. He seemed to get content with it relatively quickly though and would just drop his punishment tool aside once he felt it was time to move on. Much like before with Adelle, Grog too would lift one leg off the ground and straight up into the air so he could get in, the approach leaving him in a position where he could still do other things as well. And this would be used as he leaned in and made out with the dangerous female in his ropes, the previous concerns about Brag's cum seeming a bit weird as he didn't seem to have any reservations about engaging in kisses with the heavily cum-splattered Taio.

And there was a development across the other way as well, Rose sitting in Garuk's lap facing him as the two were by the central bonfire, tightly embraced against his body with her arms around him. Even with Garuk being the tallest of his crew, he still had to look upward at Rose, making it look somewhat silly. But it was not hard to make out what was going on with the two. The slightly rolled-up dress, the easily observed blush on Rose's face, the minute grinding movement of the hips from both of them... It looked like the mood had hit them too, and they decided to join in with this very different, tender and loving approach to go with the rest of the more rampant fuckery about the camp.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle's response was a delightful mewl as the quartet of satyr men had their way with her, much to her pleasure. She was eager, and desired this wonderful feeling to last forever, but as all good things in life, it had to come to an end eventually. As such, when the satyrs all finished, Adelle moaned aloud and held her mouth open a bit with her tongue out so some of the satyr's cum that had been in her mouth would land on and in it. She licked her lips clean, and the tip of his shaft as one hand worked a couple of extra shots out of him, and the one that had used her tits, to shower her chest in it. Each rope of cum that landed on her breasts almost seemed to set her off into another climax from the looks of it.

Her belly swelled with the insemination of her lower holes, and Redworth would see the result of his massive load now buried in her womb. Adelle didn't look upset about it either. In fact she seemed almost pleased actually. "Mmm... now that was one hell of a blast boys, hah," Adelle sighed to the quartet, though she'd grin at Redworth when he said what he did. "Just... mmm... o-one more round, dear? Come now, surely you've got at Least two more rounds in this mighty rod of yours. Hmm? How else will you show them their place and stuff if you can't even handle this poor defenseless beauty but only a single round more?" Adelle moaned softly in Redworth's ear, obviously trying to goad him into more than one more round, though with how vigorous he was being right now, she needed to use all of her willpower and focus to not cream on him right then and there.

As her legs were lifted up and she was put into a proper mating press, ankles by her ears so that her legs had no leverage whatsoever, Adelle had a thought in the back of her mind, wondering if this is how that massive orc would have held her down and raped her. The momentary thought of that along with Redworth's incredible dick ravaging her cunny did send her over the edge, and Redworth would find it momentarily difficult to properly thrust into her for a few seconds as she clamped down hard around him. Adelle gently bit the back of her hand around her knuckles as she came, and tilted her head to one side, presenting the nape of her neck to Redworth, which was completely cum free. He would notice her toes still curling in climax, as his powerful thrusting caused it to drag on and on for nearly a full minute before she'd finally ease out of it, but then she was right back where she began, on the brink of another powerful orgasm.

"H-Hah... I... I'm c-cumming again..." she mewled sweetly as her eyes saw Taio in the distance, and the spanking she saw Taio was receiving, as well as the soon penetration she received as well, caused Adelle to cum again as Redworth's large shaft hit a sweet spot, while the head of his shaft would kiss the very entrance of her womb as it managed to seemingly pry its way past her cervix.