Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Understandably not too thrilled about her predicament, Adelle sought to free herself from the weird choke. It took some struggle to make Taio relent as the busty girl had to fight unconsciousness for a bit as she tried to pry a gap into the triangle her head was trapped in. Keeping the pleasure going might have been what made the situation resolve though as Taio suddenly shifted her feet to a more tolerable position, going to a slightly elevated kneeling position that more or less loosed the choke and most of her weight off from Adelle as the pleasure seemed to be for her liking. Now the busty girl was still trapped on her back between her legs, but it wasn't something to be concerned about at this point and could probably take control and get the position she wanted as a few drops of Taio's saliva leaked from edges of her gag and dropped down onto the working Adelle's forehead.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle looked at Taio's face and kept the pleasuring up, even more vigorously than before. Her tongue would continue working at Taio's clitoris too, flicking across it roughly one time, then gently the next, alternating randomly when she'd do so in order to keep Taio unsure when it would change. "Come on sugar... relax. You know I'm not gonna actually hurt you. You should know that by now at least," Adelle told Taio, and kept going.

She didn't know one way or the other whether or not Taio would both listen, or relax, but she knew that she had to try and make her do so, lest she get her neck broken. So with that in mind, Adelle kept going, pressing forward to bring Taio to greater heights of pleasure to the best of her abilities.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
One could question the effectiveness of the words being said, but the actions were looking just fine as the increasing pleasure drive caused a shift in the situation after a while spend working on Taio. Not having the strength or willingness to keep herself upright in the face of Adelle's attack, the girl would plop forward after a particular pleasure shock, now completely off from the busty girl as she ended up on all fours. With her bound hands supporting her still, the move left Adelle out of reach, letting her stand up again as there was no further sitting on her. The dildo was still halfway inside Taio though as she lingered in her new pose, having been ripped from the huntress' hands as the forward movement happened.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would, after Taio had slumped forward, maneuver around behind the other busty girl, and begin licking her slit around the dildo, and lashing Taio's clitoris more too every little bit. She wanted to make Taio feel incredible some herself too before undoing her bindings after all. So she kept up the "attack" as it were, and made sure that her tongue was working furiously along with her hands moving the dildo in and out of her body. "Mmm... the view is just amazing Taio," Adelle told her new friend, and began to speed up the thrusts of the dildo in and out of Taio's folds.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With a clear idea what to do, Adelle would work decisively, the way she grinded away at Taio's resistances soon bearing fruit with there being a louder series of gag moans to be heard while her arms have away, leaving the girl with her ass in the air while she rested her head on the ground. The impact of the orgasm had hit her hard it seemed, and she would let loose a tiny squirt as she was going through the motions of the climax.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
When Taio came oh so hard, Adelle would sigh softly and smile as she gave Taio's folds one final flick of her tongue, before pulling back and letting Taio recover, though her hands would roam across the other busty girl's body in the meantime, groping her tits, lightly tracing circles around her nipples, groping her butt a bit too. Though by the time Taio would recover enough to regain her senses, she'd find that Adelle had undone all of the ropes binding her, and was hugging her from behind, having gently eased her over onto her side next to the pond.

"I hope I did a good job making you feel good," she'd murmur to Taio, not looking frightened of her at all really, or that Taio might retaliate in a more... violent manner.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With the little dealie more or less finished, Adelle had a bit of work on her hands to get the knots of Taio's wrist restraints loose enough to get the rope uncoiled. But it wasn't beyond her ability by any means, and getting the gag, blindfold and collar off was a simple matter of opening up the locks and releasing some buckles. The rope had really been tightly applied as the girl could be seen rubbing her wrists some after she had gained her use of hands back, and the same seemed to be true with her sight as she was having some minor trouble getting used to the morning light after having spent some 12 hours blindfolded. "Hmm, it was nice. This whole deal was not something I've done before so... I just had to go along with it to experience it."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Sorry bout that. After Grog gave you back to me, I couldn't help myself. You just looked so beautiful all tied up like that. Hope you aren't hurt though," Adelle told Taio, patting her head and helping her to get back into the water to finish washing off, splashing some water up onto both of them now after that, and making sure any soreness was rubbed out of Taio's limbs and body so she wasn't in any discomfort.

"Hey Taio... how uh, how did you get out here by the way? I don't think I ever asked precisely. Please don't tell me that you actually walked all this way out here," Adelle asked Taio while they were soaking in the water again.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Nah, just some minor aches from the wrist rope and hanging off the tree, that stuff was tight." Taio would confirm that she was more or less just fine after all that had happened, no matter how it might have looked, and the nice water would make it better.

"Oh, no no. Not all the way at least. I did hitchhike with a few of the more helpful wasteland travelers out there. Some had to be... hmmm, convinced to give me a lift but most of the roamers out there are fairly open towards brief company on their travels."

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, that's good. I was a bit worried maybe I took it a little far. But... you taste delicious, and I'd love to have a chance to taste you again perhaps," Adelle chuckled back ass they soaked in the nice cool water.

"Ah I see. I wasn't expecting hitchhiking would be a viable option out here to be honest. I wouldn't expect people to be all That open to wanting to pick up strangers in their travels in the wastes," she'd add when the answer of how she'd gotten out here came about. "Well, either way, do you have a place to stay back in the city? If not, you can bunk with me and Rose for a few days till you can find a spot. It's not a huge place, but you're good people, in my opinion," she then asked curiously.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Well you better, I do remember hearing something about taking me home just recently." Taio would remind Adelle of something she had said, and was apparently taking these words fairly seriously. With her leave from her previous organization, she would be needing something to survive and make ends meet in the long run.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh I intend to do just that Taio. Worry not," Adelle promised, pulling the other busty girl over in a one armed hug as she sat next to her and enjoyed the feeling of someone else sitting next to her. "Also Taio... is your aniki one of the main bosses in the city by chance? I'm just curious is all," she asked while they soaked together.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"In the city where I came from, he's one of the regional patriarchs. The gokudo have that city more or less split under four different leaders with each quarter of the place looked over by one of the patriarchs, while the chairman leads the entire operation. You met them back at the bath house, the old man is the current chairman while the other four were the patriarchs." Taio would explain her former gang briefly. "They are pretty focused on maintaining the established order around that place, so I don't think there's any presence from them in your city. I would expect some street-level cliques of Japanese or other Asian youth who style themselves in the gokudo way, but likely nothing serious."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh so you came from a different city then I'm guessing. Interesting. I didn't come from the city I now live in myself. But it is a nice city... for the most part, I guess," Adelle replied, giving a nod as she sat there, looking curiously over at Taio. "So... Taio, why uh, why did you want to leave their group exactly? Just... wanted to try and move on? Lead a different life sort of thing?" she asked curiously.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"As lovely and crazy as Aniki was, I just got tired of taking orders, even if it was him handing them out. And keeping up with the unnecessarily rigid rules of the gokudo that the lower ranks have to stick with was just... annoying in the long run. I was a kyodai, basically a sergeant in the organization. Bossing the little guys around was fun, until they fucked up and I was the one explaining their shit to the next in line." Taio would explain her grievances with her former occupation. "I'll have to see if I can find some good underlings in your city to boss around. Things will be done my way, with less tedious responsibility talks and more action. Even though I left one family, I think the ink on my back will draw me to the life one way or another." she would look over her shoulder at that menacing demon face adorning her back.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Ah I see. That makes sense I guess yeah. And as big as the city is, I'm sure there's plenty of people that you could find to make a name for yourself. However, I would recommend you uh, not make enemies with the big six crime families. I'm Technically friends with one or two of them. But there's one... that I'm not on such friendly terms with," Adelle told Taio, explaining the 6 crime families to Taio while they finished washing themselves off. "So yeah, if you wanna make yourself a group, go for it I say. I'd like to have a bit strong girl like you as a friend, hmhm. And that is a fearsome tattoo. I wasn't gonna say anything about it really... but to be honest with you sweetheart... it does scare the hell out of me. Oh there's also this one other girl that works with that Miguel guy I told you about. She's... got this aura around her. Scares the hell out of me, Way more than that tattoo," she would go on to say, telling Taio about Mariela's and the others "sister" that had nearly killed her a while back.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"There is a tradition in our tattoos that says the artist is the one to pick what design they feel is appropriate for each of their clients. This is what the man who inked me picked, I feel like he was not talking shit when he decided on my demon." Taio would briefly mention her tattoo and how it had come to be on her. The mention of the bigger crime groups seemed to cause her slight concern, but she would not likely be on their sights too fast if she kept it down low in the beginning. But for how long she could do that, one could only speculate given her tendencies.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Yeah I think so too. It's quite a spooky demon, that's for sure," Adelle said, and continued informing Taio of all she knew of the 6 big crime groups in her city.

When she was finished, Adelle would lean against Taio a bit before starting to get up once they were clean. "Mmm... time to get ready to go I guess. You know how to ride a bike, yes?" Adelle would say as she got up and stretched, nudity on full display to Taio, and anyone else looking at them.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Wouldn't be my first time going on one." Taio would claim some familiarity with bikes, and this would likely enable her to drive the three-wheeled thingy that Adelle had taken from those massacred raider types a few days ago.

Getting out from the pool would see Taio get dressed in relative quickness, which was understandable with her current fashion choices. Rose had been looking at everything going on, and despite the aggression from Taio, had not interfered with the two of them. But at the moment, she too seemed ready to move with little notice.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would dry off and get dressed also, and proceed to join Taio and Rose in prepping to go. As soon as the pair were ready to head out, Adelle would be too, and she'd blow a kiss to the satyrs and head off back to the cabin they'd left and where Adelle's bike was too. She hoped that there'd not be anything that might ambush them along the way, but if there was, then she'd be ready to shoot it.

"Well... let's go then ladies. Homeward bound we go," Adelle said cheerfully as she led the way back to the cabin.