Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Sure I do but... I'll need to give the youngins their turn too. Don't want to push them around too much, you know." Redworth would reply as he worked, maybe giving Adelle a slight letdown that it would not be just his fat girth to get the job done. And of course while he would be excellent at his task, giving the busty girl the stretching of a lifetime as he hammered away into her, he would last a bit shorter this time around. Grunting away as he came to the edge, the end was signalled by the final thrust that sank in all the way and stayed there until his shot was well and truly deposited inside, the increase in belly size apparent right away as the hot stuff joined up with previous ones inside the girl.

With Redworth done for now, the other three would scramble to see who was next, the cook being the one to take up the task next as the one unnamed satyr got bodychecked to the side, yet they did accept their lot and grumbled aside for the time being. "I do remember this being some quality meat." the cook would say as he had been with Adelle the last time, his somewhat pudgy frame squishing the busty girl down harder than Redworth had with the virtue of his weight alone. Much like his predecessor, he too would get straight to business as he rammed himself in, not quite managing to get in as tightly as Redworth due to both him and the huntress having bellies that kinda got in the way, but that did not stop him from drilling her hard all the same.

The sidelines would see some development as Grog would finish up his first round with Taio, the entire thing being just one hump and smoochfest that culminated to a climax inside the bound girl, the first one that actually stayed inside her that night. Catching his breath for a bit, he would quickly move on up to scoop the other leg as well to get his girl into a carry, and with a signal to Brag, Taio would be relieved from the tension of having to stretch out her arms as they were let down but still secured on the wrists as they flopped down and around Grog's neck. She wouldn't need to be concerned about the situation though as Brag would come around back, sandwiching her between the two of them as he too got some, claiming the rear entrance with his impressive rod.

And for all that stuff happening, Rose would still be having a nice and tender time of lovemaking with Garuk, who had buried himself in the large girl's clothed bosom and in exchange let her control the pace of their act as he stopped his grinding to relinquish control.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmhm, fair enough I guess. I... m-mmm... damn you're... so thick..." Adelle moaned back as she lie there, shuddering beneath Redworth as he came again finally.

She watched as her belly swelled more, leaving her looking several months pregnant at this point, and as Redworth pulled out of her, she trembled a bit, her pussy quivering in view of the satyrs, as if telling them to go right ahead and give her more if they desired. "W-Wow... that was intense. Thanks a bunch, sugar," Adelle panted softly to Redworth, as he traded out with the younger satyrs for them to have another turn.

"Oh? Quality meat? I must be prime rib then in quality, heh," Adelle chuckled to the cook, as he speared into her, with Adelle letting out a moan of pleasure as she lie there beneath him, her legs locking around his hips as best they could while she enjoyed herself. "Mmm... you beast," Adelle moaned to the cook, glancing to her side again to see Taio and Rose both in their moments of passion with their partners, and she couldn't help but wonder if Taio had loved her time, or detested and was just unable to do anything about it.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Something like that." the cook would agree in a short sentence, more keen on getting shit done and burying his own meat inside her than discuss the qualities of different meats with Adelle. He too would probably manage to make her cum once or twice by the time he was ready to blow, his pace picking up to a fever pitch of wet slapping towards the end, the final thrust sinking in all the way as the portly goat fellow would make his deposit in the bank. A small gush of semen would accompany his dick as it was eventually pulled out from the busty girl, once more leaving her with increased belly size from the act.

With the cook done, the solitary unnamed satyr would get his turn finally, the fourth member of the squad actually being the most average satyr around. Adelle remembered him now that she had actually seen him, the guy having had his way with her the last time too as he and Brag had been her initial partners then. But he would be sitting down still as the unnamed one would barge in ahead. "Hmm, doesn't look like I can get in nicely now that you are already that big. Guess we'll do it another way around." he'd go on before helping the busty girl flip onto her belly side, where that same bulging balloon would naturally push her ass up a little and leave her in prime position for entry. With a clear shot, the satyr would push himself into her well-pounded pussy from the back, not quite having the girth of the two previous satyrs. But that would not stop him as he started his work, leaning over with his upper body to push Adelle down as the thrusts started to come.

The other acts wouldn't see much development as Grog and Brag would have their way with Taio, switching holes once they had finished their initial runs as the girl was spun around and handed over to Brag for carrying. Rose and Garuk would remain in their tender loving style, the big girl bouncing slightly and grinding with her hips on his cock as the satyr leader kept himself safe between her titties.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would shudder in climax not once, but twice, and the cook would find her pussy gripping him as tightly as she could. She didn't care about his size, nor how much she'd been filled thus far, so long as it kept going. She was so horny now and truly didn't care so long as she got to cum as many times as possible. She clung to the cook when he finished inside of her, leaving her belly bulging quite a bit from all the cum now sloshing around inside of her.

"M-Mmm... hah... you boys really know how to show a girl a wonderful time," Adelle sighed softly when he pulled out finally.

When the last of the satyrs spoke and helped get her into the new position, Adelle eagerly assumed the face down ass up position, and shook her ass enticingly at him. "C-Come on sugar. don't leave me hanging and aching for another. M-Make me cum so hard my eyes cross," Adelle moaned to him as he started thrusting into her proper, her head turning to look over at Taio, who was still having fun with Grog and Brak, and Rose was having a rather tender and enjoyable moment with the leader man.

Despite all of the dicks that had stretched her out thus far, Adelle would still give the one using her now a nice firm squeeze when she came only a minute or so after he began, and she'd be unable to resist the urge to do so too, as he would pick up the pace even a bit. "T-That's it... m-make me cum again. Don't stop. F-Fuck me. H-Harder... faster," Adelle moaned to her current partner.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The unnamed one would take to his job with the same gusto as any of the rest, pounding from behind with similar ferocity as his buddies. Of course it wasn't quite the same as the mating press, but he would get the job done all the same as he drove his seed home to join the waiting mass already inside Adelle at that point. As soon as he was done, a quick switch would happen as Khaz would be the last in line to have a solo run with the heavily bloated girl. While not as heavily leaning down on her, the average Joe of the group would not leave a mediocre impression as too would start with force behind his thrusts.

By this time, Brag and Grog had finished second rounds with Taio, and would have a brief downtime as they all lied down to rest for a bit, but it would shortly evolve into Grog putting the girl into the press by himself as Brag looked on. Rose and Garuk were not keen on switching up it looked like, and the leader was really giving her the long ride as they had done it the entire time without any signs of tiring or even climaxing.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle moaned and squealed in ecstasy as the unnamed satyr, and Khaz after him, both had their final rounds, leaving her reeling on the ecstasy high of having so many successive orgasms like she had. She clung to the ground, or either satyr, when she would be able to hold onto them, and when Khaz finally finished with her, Adelle was left lying there in a sea of bliss. If any of the satyrs looked her in the eyes, they'd see they were unfocused and full of the bliss they had inflicted upon her, and she looked like she'd loved every second of it.

"M-Mmm... man you boys really know how to shower a girl with love. H-Hah... so good," Adelle moaned softly after a minute or so of silence, having come to from her momentary orgasmic coma.

She looked around, and upon seeing Taio in a mating press herself, Adelle couldn't help but wish she were in her place, and then wishing she were in Rose's place with Garuk, as she knew the elder satyr was a pretty big one himself. She shook her head a bit after a few moments, and then looked back to the satyrs that had played with her. "I hope I was... satisfactory boys," Adelle told them with a smile.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With Khaz eventually done, all the humping would quiet down on their part of the camp, the four guys looking as satisfied as they likely would after getting some nice pussy. Adelle herself was on the same train by all likelyhood, if a bit less capable on the whole moving around part due to having a huge, sloshing belly full of satyr seed that the guys had decided to give her after that initial four on one. "Did not disappoint last time, and that did not change even if I had to share with these boys." Redworth would be the one to speak, airing the thoughts of the collective by himself most likely.

Taio and the pair with her would seem to be finished soon too as Grog would plant his seed to the girl before rolling off, leaving both of them lying there as Brag watched from his seat against the tree. After those rounds, Taio too would be somewhat bulging in the belly area, but compared to Adelle's heavily inflated state she looked fairly small.

The final, still ongoing act was the one between Rose and Garuk. It had evolved slightly with the large girl removing the goat leader from the safety of her cleavage and now had him down on his back with her still on top and riding as the the large claws pinned him down while she would go about her way to see this towards the end.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle looked pretty pleased with the end result of everything, as she lie there in a bit of a puddle of cum, gently rubbing her belly. "Mmm... you said it. Definitely didn't disappoint. Hah... don't think I've ever been fucked so good before. I could've kept going though another ten rounds if you boys had wanted to, I think," Adelle sighed softly to the satyrs around her, looking pretty happy as she relaxed and watched Taio and Rose both finishing up with their fun.

"Boys I may retire here someday. Then we can fuck every day, hehe," Adelle chuckled softly, not even bothering to get up yet, as her legs needed to regain the feeling in them so she could actually go over and clean up.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"If we are still here, we do move our camps as the situation around us evolves. The fey royalty do not necessarily look after us, no matter how many of them come around to play the carnal games with us low-tiers."

Eventually Adelle would find her moving capability again, though it was taxing with her sloshing belly to move around too vigorously. Rose and Garuk would get to their pleasant end during that time as well, the large girl's ride coming to a squirming end as she was given a shot of chiefly seed. While the two had reached the finish line of their act, they didn't disengage from one another as Garuk would let Rose lay down and rest her head on his lap, the exchanged looks between the two affectionate and somewhat dreamy.

On the other side, Grog and Brag had arranged some new torments for Taio even after the acts of sex had passed. While Brag was helping the still restrained girl get rid of her slight belly by gently squeezing the cum out from her, Grog would wander off briefly and shortly return with an obviously industrial-made shiny leather bag, producing equally shiny bondage gear from within said bag. A blindfold mask, a cute bell collar and a red ball gag would be introduced and applied onto the completely resistance-free Taio, who was left rather defenseless when these were combined with her already rope-bound wrists and tall heels. "Let's get you washed up, then we'll take a walk and see what everyone thinks~" Grog would instruct his toy as he set small locks on the leather items, preventing their removal without his key. As the two got to the pond and got to throwing water on the heavily creamed Taio, the satyr would assure that he would release her the next day.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... well either way I may still come back and retire here. I hope you wouldn't mind a middle aged me in camp, heh," Adelle chuckled to the satyr men, deciding to just lay there and relax a bit longer while Rose and Garuk were finishing up, as well as Taio and her pair.

Adelle couldn't help but smirk a bit at Taio's situation, as she watched the pair get the bondage gear out. Where the hell had they even gotten that anyway? It certainly looked like it was from the city, but it was hard to tell overall. But considering the shiny latex look of it, it surely had to be... maybe even from the same place she'd gotten her dildos and stuff before. After the feeling had come back in her legs enough, Adelle would raise up, and gently begin walking over towards the pond to ease in and clean herself up, deciding to soak in the thing until she was completely clean again.

After she was done cleaning up, Adelle would exit the pond and lay down on the nearby rocks to dry off, before crawling into a bedroll, near Rose if she was close, and snuggling up to the big girl for warmth, and to help keep her warm too under the blankets of the bedroll. That is unless of course Garuk took Rose to snuggle for the night, in which case Adelle would curl up by herself and snooze the night away.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Grog and Taio would take off from the pond as Adelle got there, the girl being lead around by the wrists as there was a good bit of rope making a leash of sorts. Brag had not missed Adelle's curiousity towards the items, and did confirm that they had been a gift from another human woman of the city-dwelling kind who had awakened Grog's interest towards all things bondage with her style and clothing. Apparently they had gifted him this stack of items for services rendered on a return visit. And it had apparently made given him the poke he needed to get practising on the ladies thay came afterwards, all the more apparent by the fact that he was leading Taio about on a leash. While this thing did draw attention and earn the girl some teasing pokes and gropes from the nearby satyrs, she didn't seem distressed and was saved from an awkward fall onto her face by one of them when she stepped into a small hole on the ground in her blind state.

Rose, having gathered herself after the act, would leave Garuk eventually to take a quick waist-deep dip in the pond before coming out, rolling her skirt down and getting her panties back up as she too would want to sleep. She was even quieter than usual, the experience clearly still in her mind.

Come morning, there was a mess in the bedroll as Adelle had emptied out during the night, a flat belly and a large puddle between her feet being clear indications of that being the case. She had not been the only one though, as there was a weird set of four green plant-like balls near Rose as well, likely a consequence of that one plant monster encounter from a couple of days ago. Aside from the two of them, there were only a few satyrs around, most sleeping still after they had continued to have some drinks in the night.

But Adelle was not the first to wake up it seemed. At the tree, Grog and Taio had started the morning with some lewd acts it seemed, the satyr giving the still restrained girl a good bit of morning molestation in a spooning position behind her. While they had probably slept some at least, it looked like this had been going on for a while as Taio's gagged mouth was drooling heavily from the groping that both of her areas were getting, and soon she would be squirming as Grog finished her off with some determined squeeze and finger action.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle groaned softly as she woke up, rubbing her eyes in the process. She glanced around at Taio and couldn't help but smirk a bit at the sight, even as she realized that her womb had emptied out through the night, as a puddle of cum was down around her feet in the bedroll. "Mmm... damn, knew I forgot something. Ah well, needed a quick dip in the pond again anyway I guess," Adelle murmured softly to herself as she realized her own predicament.

She would ease out of the bedroll with Rose, and yawn, stretch, and help her companion to her feet before heading back to the pond to freshen up again, though she'd look over at Grog and Taio, wondering when they might get done. Not that she was rushing her or anything, but she did want to try and get back home soon so that she could have Rizzet give Rose proper hands, while also leaving the big metallic clawed hands as gauntlets or something... if that were even possible that is. "I hope you had a fun night, Rose, hehe," Adelle would chuckle softly to the big girl, winking over at her in the meantime.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Mr Garuk was... different this time around. He seemed very passionate and didn't let anyone else take part. I think... he might have deeper feelings towards me..." Rose would somewhat agree, looking a bit uncertain what she should be doing next at the face of this situation. "I think I need to come see him sometime..."

The action between Grog and Taio would end after that particular climax from the girl, and the two would lie there for a bit longer to let her gather herself. As Adelle was getting ready for the day, the two would make way to them as the satyr guided her along with the rope leash and yet again saved her from an awkward fall caused by a bump against a rock. There was little that the girl would say as she was still gagged, but Grog would engage Adelle in conversation as he handed her the end of the rope. "Here's your friend back. As much as I'd like to keep her around for a few days of fun training, you probably have other things to do and places to be at." he would speak up as he also handed over the key to Taio's restraints. "I'd free her myself but... I think it's safer this way, and maybe you want to mess with her? Whatever you do, leave the items over there once she's free, I'll come pick it up at a later time." he'd tell her before he started to make his leave from the area, leaving the girls to themselves, or mostly so as there were a few satyrs around in case something was still in their mind.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Ooh... that's nice. And hey I plan on coming back from time to time myself. And... if those bikes are all still usable, I can show you how to drive one and stuff, so you wouldn't even need me to come back here if you wanted," Adelle told Rose in a very cheerful manner before Grog came over.

When Grog handed Adelle the rope that was attached to Taio... Adelle was sorely tempted to do something. She didn't... yet at least, and would wait for Grog and the others to head out, at which point Adelle would give Taio's rope a little tug to coax her over. "Well hey there you. Did you have fun? You certainly looked like you did to me at least," Adelle said, unable to resist the urge to tease Taio a bit, and hoping that she wouldn't be angry.

After a few moments, when Taio would get next to Adelle, she started dipping into dominatrix mode, which she never really knew she had in her. She gave Taio's rope another tug and smirked down at her as she did. "Mmm... you've got one of the best bodies I've ever seen you know. It'd be a shame to keep it all dirty. Come along and I'll wash you up. I can't have my cute little pet all dirty now can I," Adelle then told Taio and led her to the pond and eased herself in, and gently pulled Taio in too, positioning Taio in front of her, while Adelle leaned back against the side of the pond.

With that, Adelle would reach around and splash some water onto Taio's titties, before groping them from behind very firmly, and giving a pinch and tug to her nipples too. Adelle would lean around and run her tongue up the right side of Taio's neck, and gently nibble on it a bit, before suckling on it as she reached down and started more roughly groping Taio's tits a little more before she went further down and rubbed her hand across Taio's folds and clitoris, knowing they'd be likely as sensitive as her own. All the while, Adelle was making sure to splash water up onto Taio's body every now and then while teasing her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
There really was no removing the few satyrs around as they seemed barely awake and functioning after last night's events, which had involved a good bit of booze for them, but one of them did stumble away during the exchange of words with Grog. And of course Rose was there but she gave the two other girls the needed room while occasionally observing what was going on with them.

The restrained Taio was still as obedient as she appeared to be with Grog on the other end of the rope, readily moving into the pool with Adelle as the busty girl intended to mess with her for however long she had intended to take it. Initially she was not too responsive to the teasing but as the busty girl got more intense with the washing treatment she would start to moan into her gag as she squirmed in her lap, and the blush that was visible on her cheeks betrayed that she was feeling good even if her body motions might have tried to tell otherwise.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... those lewd satyrs really did a number on you last night it looks like. When we get back to the city, I may have to have some more fun like this with you and this... luscious body you've got. Now to give you my mark," Adelle cooed softly in Taio's ear as she leaned back in and nibbled on her neck again to leave a hickey, not too noticeable, unless you were right up on her, and after that she'd sink herself down into the water, pulling Taio with her to clean her up some.

"Deep breath, and breathe out slowly, we're going under real quick to get your hair rinsed some too," Adelle told Taio, and waited for the girl to get a good proper breath and then did the same as she sank down into the water, then brought them both back up after two or three seconds.

"There we go. Now... let's play some more," Adelle said, and kept roaming her hands across Taio's body, making sure to get her nice and hot and bothered.

Then, after a bit more simple groping, Adelle would would take the rope and loop it down between Taio's legs from the front, and up between the cheeks of her ass, where she gave it a little tug to tease Taio some in that manner. She'd reach around after a few teasing tugs and slap Taio's tits lightly, not too hard, but enough to make her skin pop slightly and cause her mammaries to jiggle around too. She would kiss Taio on the cheek as she did this, and thankfully had brought her bag over, which she had tucked in the bottom of it, one of her more simple dildos she had gotten from likely the same old abandoned facility the bondage gear on Taio had come from. Slowly, Adelle would trace the tip of the dildo across Taio's body, from between her breasts, all the way down to her slit, where she'd teasingly rub across it several times before easing the head of it in, twisting and rubbing it around like that for the time being to keep Taio as hot and bothered as possible.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Somehow, even with the gag in her mouth, the dunk into the water didn't seem to cause any trouble with Taio. Thankfully the thing was not one of those kinds with holes in it, as there might have been a lot of ugly coughing afterwards. Now, it was just a cleaner girl with a wet head of hair, still in her twintail setup.

With that little thing done, it was just as easy as before to get Taio going, and each of the progressively potent acts from Adelle drawing out more of her cute gag noises and little wiggles of pleasure. The touch of the dildo would make her stiffen up a bit as she most likely realized what the thing touching her was, but once the toy was in her she would go back to the previous pleasure signs as the stiffness vanished just as quickly as it had come. With two things to tease her, Taio's joy levels appeared to be picking up as her breathing got heavier just like that.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Yeah you like that don't you. Go ahead, let me hear those sweet cute little moans from you, Taio. I know you're loving this after all, so there's no denying it," Adelle whispered softly in Taio's ear as she pinched and lightly tweaked one of Taio's nipples while running the dildo up into her very slowly but surely, until she'd pushed half of the 10 inch thing into Taio's wet sensitive folds.

After a few moments, Adelle would twist the dildo around inside of Taio to tease her more, as she kissed her neck again. "Mmm... you taste nice and sweet too Taio. I think I'll claim you for myself from now on. You'd like that. Wouldn't you? Me... claiming you, making you mine, teasing you like this all day long, and at night I'll give you your sweet release so good that your legs will turn to putty," Adelle murmured in Taio's ear after that.

If Taio made no resistance against her, Adelle would slip around in front of Taio, where she'd lift the girl up and ease her back on the edge of the pond onto her back. Once there, Adelle would gently pull Taio back towards her a bit so that she could more easily reach her. Once in position, Adelle leaned down and would start licking Taio's clitoris, while her hand on the dildo pushed it in and out, twisting with each thrusting motion, and ensuring that Taio's body was quaking in pleasure.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With no real way to communicate her thoughts, Taio was going along with the torments she was being subjected to, no particular sign of agreement or disagreement coming when Adelle told her about the particular plans for the two of them that she had thought off. Even when it went to the edge of the pool again, she seemed readily agreeable and was on her back in no time.

But a reminder of what she was dealing with would come just as Adelle got to the licking part as the still completely free legs of Taio suddenly crossed around her neck and trapped her into possibly the weirdest and simultanously lewdest chokehold she ever did see as she was pushed against the crotch she had just been planning to please. And to make it worse, Taio would twist around, forcing Adelle onto her back as she did and pull her body up to rise to kind of sitting position with the busty girl tightly trapped under her entire body weight. It was a sudden dangerous position to be in, and ultimately left Adelle with three choices. Either to do something weird and drastic from her awkward position, hope that Rose would intervene and break the two up, or simply hope that Taio wasn't going to choke her out and relent the hold before it went too far in yet another one of her tests. While she was kinda looking down at her, it was hard to tell how far it would go due to the restraints blocking eye contact and expressions.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle was taken aback by the sudden change in position, and tensed up momentarily, though she started to relax again as she thought of what she could possibly do here to get out of this predicament. "T-Taio... come on now... that's not funny," Adelle told Taio, and narrowed her eyes a bit, and worming a hand in between those legs to try and pry them back enough to give herself some breathing room... literally.

Whether or not she was successful, Adelle would then begin to suck on Taio's clitoris and ramp up the pace of her dildo's thrusts to try and coax Taio into easing up a bit more for her to get ouf of the dangerous spot she now found herself in.