Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
After having a brief revelation or something with her former aniki's gift blade, Taio too would be there to eat the breakfast. Despite all her maniac energy, she did seem to have basic human needs like food and sleep.

"Weren't you going to just take me earlier? And now you're asking for it?" was Taio's reply to the question, the girl a bit unsure as to what she should be wearing after yesterday's events, the basic robes she had on before now being suitable for little more than kindling or as cleaning rags, given their compeletely shredded state after that fight at the pool. But as they were finishing up, the actual living woman from yesterday would come with the servant girl, having been given instruction to arrange something for Taio, and they were letting the girls keep their yukatas as there were apparently more than enough spares in their stores. The woman was particularly only asking for Taio to dig up whatever she wanted to wear but it did not seem like they couldn't join them if they wanted.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well, I figured I didn't properly ask you and stuff, and it's only right. You're pretty crazy, not gonna lie. But you're also pretty cool too, and you're really good with a blade. Think you could show me how to do what you do with a sword?" Adelle said as they ate, and afterwards she'd go with Taio to look at the clothing, seeing if there were a couple of more yukatas like the one she had that had nice blue colored designs of some sort on them, and asking if she could have them too, because they were really nice and comfortable.

"If I'm welcome here, I would like to come back maybe for a vacation to this place. It's so beautiful here," she'd comment to the serving girl, but she wouldn't make a fuss about coming back or the yukatas if they weren't willing to part with another couple for her, considering her request for the flowers already.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I had a good teacher, and I trained. Not sure I'd be the best to teach anything really..."

The general storage was a little ways down the hall, mostly made up of clothing in racks and boxes, but there were some other things like loose furniture around. Taio would spend some time looking around there, and despite there being a fair bit of traditional clothes, she did not seem too keen. Adelle would be able to pick something at least, and maybe some adjustment would make her grabs more wearable.

Eventually though, something would find Taio's eye. She would pull out a biker jacket made from red leather, having white trim and an actually nice and warm-looking inside lining. Looking about it, she would look at the back, a bit of text in the black Japanese alphabet decorating the rear of the jacket, looking almost as if they had been painted on there. She would go on to smush her face into the inside of the jacket, finding something there that caused her to throw it on after she quickly discarded her yukata. Now only having the open jacket on top of her skimpy bikini underwear, she would announce that this was everything she would be taking and was not going to be having any opinions to the contrary. It seemed quite contrarian to her previous style of dress, which had been more or less a full set of robes to cover up. "Oh and I think I'll take these. Getting boring and kinda inconvenient going everywhere in sandals." she would rapidly change tune though as grabbed onto a pair of black leather overknee boots a little ways in the back and started slipping her legs into them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would smile and look for some slightly larger kimonos to wear, and if she could find a couple that were in the colors/styles she was wanting, then she would grab them. She was a bit surprised of Taio's clothing choice, but didn't really say much about it to Taio. Mostly because she knew the girl was a bit crazy and whatnot, so she didn't want to maybe get cut or something for it. "I think it looks nice on you. Then again though, anything would look nice on you, Taio, with a body as sexy as yours and all," Adelle told Taio with a smile as they got their things, and she couldn't help but think that the leather jacket had been her aniki's jacket or something, from the way she'd pressed her face into it.

After they had both gotten the clothing that they desired, Adelle would look over to Taio. "So... about those flowers. Do uh, do you think they'll give me any of those to take?" Adelle asked Taio, hoping that they would be given said flowers, as that Was the reason her and Rose had even come here after all.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The living servant lady was there with them, doing her best to be as unnoticeable as possible, but even so could actually answer for Adelle in Taio's stead. "Yes, I did do a bit of pruning and selective cutting on the plants at poolside. I got a small bag of them for you."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh thank you so much miss. This will really help me and Rose out," Adelle told the servant lady, reaching out and giving her a hug in thanks as she took the bag of the flowers.

After that, Adelle would put the flowers with her pack for now, and would check to see if Rose and Taio were both ready to go, and if they were, she'd get her things and head out herself, changing back into her normal clothing, so as not to damage her new kimonos that she'd acquired. She was happy and cheerful, and would happily lead the way back down the mountain. "My place back in the city might be a bit small, but the bed's nice and big, and we can keep each other warm at night, heh," Adelle chuckled softly as they walked.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Having done what they had come for in the mountain retreat, the girls would be able to leave as they desired. Unlike the day before, there was no uneasy feeling going down the mountain paths, the apparent observers from the day before having departed or not considering them worth the trouble at this point. As for her companions, Taio seemed a bit bored at times, probably missing having some action in one way or another. Rose on the other hand seemed perfectly content with the peaceful descent, her previous life as a created humanoid weapon apparently not imposing on her mind in any real way.

After the ladies had made their way down, stopping on the way once to eat and doing all that other necessary stuff, they were back in the forest. They had something of a choice to make, having the option to push their way back to the portacabin and the bikes, which would take the rest of the day and maybe risk an encounter with something along the way. But there was the safer path that could be taken as well, going slightly off the way to have the increased safety of the satyr encampment. Of course, that would delay their progress and return to the next day if they intended to camp it out with the goatfolk.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle led the way down the mountain, and stopped to rest and eat before they were back in the forest, and when they did, she looked to Taio and Rose. "Hmm... we could press on back to the cabin tonight, if you want to girls. It'll be dark by the time we arrive. But... we could instead stop and rest with the satyrs if you'd rather not risk a fight. I'm up for either really. If we have to fight, we have to fight, so to speak, so I'm not afraid to do so," Adelle said, ready for a majority rules, though in all honesty she would like to hang out with the satyrs again, as their ambrosia was delicious, but she would press on if both Taio and Rose wanted to try and get down the mountain before tonight was over.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
After a brief discussion, it would indeed look like they were going to take the safer path with the satyrs and their campsite. Taio had her reservations about them, but it did not take much to sway her opinion on the matter, and Rose was readily accepting the idea even as she was more than capable when it came to a scrap. So that was where they would go, and did as much.

With their path taking them towards the camp, the ladies could spot an early lookout in the form of the self-named most average satyr ever, Khaz, lurking some ways off the camp in a tree. He had been the one to notice them first, but as he knew two out of three, was not making any fuss of it, telling them to go right on ahead from his perch. At the main camp area, the population was still fairly small, only Brag with his patched foot, Junior and the cook lingering around in the late afternoon hours from the looks of it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Alrighty then, to the satyrs we go," Adelle said, and led the way on to their camp, and when she saw Khaz, she smiled at him. "Hey Khaz. How you doing? We're on our way back down. Thought we'd stop and say hi. Also, see if you guys wouldn't mind putting us up for the night, so we don't have to deal with any of those gobbos trying to grab our asses while we sleep. Would much rather have a hand that knows what its doing grab my ass while I sleep, hehe," Adelle called to Khaz when she saw him, smiling and pecking him on the cheek with her lips, and heading on through to the camp proper.

"Hey there fellas. This is Taio, she's coming back with us. We met her further up the mountain when we got attacked," Adelle told the satyrs, introducing Taio and telling them how they'd met her. "So... would you mind overly much if we camped out here with you all for the night?" she'd ask the satyr group, doubting they'd mind, but all the same feeling it was only good manners to ask.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The distinct lack of proper attire present on Taio seemed to be a quick sway on the few goat dudes present, and Adelle's and Rose's presence probably had something to do with it too. "I don't think any of the boys would have an issue with you hanging around for the day." Brag would be the one to talk, his rise onto his feet being a little strained as he had still probably not fully healed the bear trap snap on his other leg. Junior would approvingly nod his head at the suggestion, and the cook gave a thumbs up as he briefly stopped his spice stock maintenance effort. "I have to say though... I am somewhat... cautious towards your new third lady there. I think this is the same feeling a male mantis has during that critical time in his life." he would go on to say in a more hushed voice just between himself and Adelle when Taio was out of immediate hearing distance.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle smiled at Brag and gave him a kiss on the cheek once he'd gotten to his feet, to properly thank him for not seeming to mind them staying, and even giving him a shoulder to hold onto so he didn't have to put his whole weight on his hurt leg any. "Yeah... Taio's a Bit out there. But she's good people. She shouldn't try anything. She's pretty wild in the hay too, if you get my meaning, hehe. Might want to butter her up just a bit first if you naughty satyrs have plans of getting us all drunk on that ambrosia again and having your way with us tonight," Adelle murmured back to Brag as she grinned and leaned back just a bit and pecked him teasingly on the cheek again, and making sure to grind her large plush rear end against his front a bit to tease him yet more as she took her things over and set them down in the middle of the camp area.

After she had set her things down, Adelle would go greet the other satyrs properly, giving junior a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be honest... I remembered the cooking and how good it tasted. So that's one reason I decided to convince the girls to come on here for the night. That from before was absolutely delicious," she told Junior with a grin before heading over to the others and greeting them almost like a nymph might, showering them in hugs and kisses.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Hey now, what happened then was perfectly consensual, you know. You ladies weren't turning us down that evening." Brag would protest, almost seeming like he was a bit offended by the words he had heard.

There would eventually be other satyrs coming back to the fairly uncamp-like camp as the day rolled towards closing, most of them being recognizable enough to Adelle, having been there the day before at the feast. But there was someone new among them as well, a female. She too seemed to be some kind of satyr or at least a fey, having a pair of fairly impressive and curly ram horns coming out from amidst her golden blonde hair, that particular aspect of her being equally impressive and long. And while she did have those horns and sheep ears instead of human ones, other parts of her were not quite sheep or goatlike, having no hooves or similar features one might expect. The minidress she wore was made from wool and had especially fluffy trim, but it did indeed appear to be clothing and not a part of her body, and the same was probably true for the detached sleeves and leg warmers that had similar wool with fluffy trim pattern. Only of average height but still very nice in figure, she was holding a small handheld harp as she came into the area with the big satyr elder Garuk, the guy who had played with Rose that night. He seemed to be as courteous towards this new lady as he had been towards the big girl, though if there was any intent to bed her later, one could not readily notice.

They would separate shortly, Garuk going on his own to talk with the other goatfolk, while the horned lady would stride along on her bare feet to eventually sit down on the rock near the camp pond. She would start to turn the tuning knobs on her harp, and at this point Adelle could make out that she had faded blue eyes that did not really seem to pick up on anything as she was finding the correct tensions on her strings.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Aw, I'm just teasing. I in No way whatsoever regret what happened before. Was glorious if I'm honest with you guys. Couldn't walk right all through the next morning, hmhm," Adelle giggled softly to Brag as she teased him.

When she saw the fey girl, her eyebrows raised a bit with a curious look on her face. "Oh... why hello there cutie. I'm Adelle," Adelle greeted the girl after she and Garuk finally parted ways after arriving.

Adelle would sit down next to the pond and the girl both, looking curiously over at her and seeming rather curious. "Are... you a nymph? If so, I was right. Nymphs are so beautiful. Not only do you have great taste in clothing to make yourself look good, but your hair is just divine if I do say so myself. Much prettier than my ugly rug I got up here on top of my head, heh," she'd then ask curiously as she took her boots off and dipped her feet in the pond.

While she waited for a response from the girl, Adelle would look around, wondering if she ought to remove her clothes to blend in a little better, but decided against it for the time being as her gaze came back around to the blonde fey girl's minidress, admiring what she thought were rather cute clothes, on an equally cute girl.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Just a fey... with maybe some satyr influence. They call me Lanoa." the girl with the sheep features would speak up with a melodious voice, her head turning to Adelle but the eyes not quite coming her way. She would giggle a bit at the mention towards her style, and seemed to be getting her strings right as she plucked a few chords and nodded afterwards. "It can't be that bad... I'm sure your hair is pretty enough..."

The style of her clothing was not outright revealing, but the lack of sleeves and mid-thigh length of fluff trim skirt were something, and the upper area ended in a big fluffy collar. It seemed to be made exclusively from smooth and fluffy wool textures, the only thing from other materials being a thin leather strap and pouch on her waist.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hehe, the satyrs gave me and Rose over there some "influence" the other night. That was a Really nice time to be honest," Adelle chuckled softly and leaned over. "So you gonna play us some music tonight then, Lanoa?" she'd ask curiously as she looked more closely at the harp, wondering what they'd eat for dinner, as she was pretty sure the satyrs would cook something delicious, and with how vigorous they had been before, Adelle knew exactly what would come after that, and found herself not minding much at all really.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I was asked to play, but I'll sing too. It's what I do." the fey lady would confirm Adelle's assumption, a few strums and a brief bit of song coming out as she went further with the testing of her tensioning.

The goatfolk seemed to be a bit less intense that night, their food of choice being fish this time around, a good batch of different fishes being roasted on the fire, and some leftover animal meat from earlier days seemed to be available as well. Previously, there had been other satyrs in the surrounding area that were livening things up with their raucous playing of instruments, but this evening was rather quiet compared to that as there were almost none of that. But Lanoa was there with her harp, and while it was not quite the same mood as the rampant partying, she was obviously skilled in her instrument, vibrant melodies of joy and more somber pieces would come from her, all accompanied by her obnoxiously beautiful voice singing in both familiar and alien languages. The latter one was probably a tongue of the fey folk, understandably unknown to Adelle and her two companions, possibly even to the satyrs as some of them seemed to be a bit flabbergasted at what was being told.

And then she would cut the performance like a tape snapping, her wiggling ear telling she was picking something up. "There are some unwelcome guests, I believe. All around us..." she would warn, apparently correct entirely as the all too familiar shapes of goblins could be picked out in the gloom beyond the reach of the satyr's campfires. And they did indeed appear to be pretty much in all directions. Most of the satyrs and especially Taio were already getting ready to scrap it out, but the usual sudden ambush tactics of the goblins were uncharacteristically absent, the little bastards more or less still remaining lurking outside the perimeters.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle sighed softly as she relaxed next to Lanoa, watching her tuning her harp some more as the food began to cook all manner of food, the majority of it being fish it seemed like. She realized the mood wasn't quite as rambunctious as it was days prior, but it was still fun all the same. Lanoa's voice when she began to sing was just... beautiful. So beautiful to the point that she was nearly in tears. The busty human couldn't understand a single word of it. But the beauty with which it was being sung made it so that it didn't matter really.

When Lanoa stopped suddenly though, Adelle raised her head up, having been lounging back on the ground, and she looked around to see the shadowy shapes of the goblins all around them. "Hmm... I'd hoped that they wouldn't be stupid enough to attack us here. But... seems I was wrong about how stupid those goblins are," Adelle said, digging her pistols out of her pack and making sure they were well good and loaded. "Shall we just start picking them off? Or should I maybe try and talk to one of them you think? I can be pretty convincing when I want to be you know, heh," Adelle asked Lanoa and the satyrs, still aiming her pistols in the direction of two of the goblins.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The restraint that the goblins were showing soon became all too clear as a massive figure would emerge from the forest. It was an orc by the looks of it, far removed from the sloppy chubsters Adelle had seen in a previous venture. This particular one was massive in a different, intimidating way as they were not strutting around naked like those previous ones had been, instead having his hugely muscled body clad in a set of slightly scuffed and mismatched armor made from thick plates of metal covering him up fairly good even in the messy state they were in. But more importantly he was wielding a mean-looking axe, already having some action on it from that night as there was a splatter of fresh blood on the cutting edge. And as this menace came more into view, they would casually toss the upper half of what had been a satyr guard out in front of him to show that he meant business. "Give us the women. Or we'll do this the hard way." the orc would call out, the intention of the sudden attack clear by then. They were there to grab females, and the previous failures of the goblin hunt squads were apparently enough to make one of these leaders come out.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle narrowed her eyes at the orc as he strutted into view, and the fallen satyr guard. "Bastard," she muttered under her breath and looked over at her companions, and the satyrs, wondering what the satyrs would do here.

"Hey Lanoa... what uh... what should we do here you think? Shoot to kill? My guns here can take down most of those goblins pretty easy. But the big guy's got armor. I'm Pretty sure that armor might block my bullets unless I shoot for the face," Adelle whispered to Lanoa, reaching into her pack to get her alien gun out to give it a shot at the orc, if it came to a fight.