Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Matching with the rest of her clothing, the girl's panties were a stylish set of black lace, going with the same dark purple accents as well. Once she was rubbed, there would be a shiver going through her as the conversation was cut. "Oh no, it is me who's getting messed with!" she would blurt out, suddenly hopping forward with her standing foot and attempting to twist and hook with her raised leg's knee bend. She kinda overestimated it though, and the hook would sail right over Adelle's head, leading her to spin past and end with her back turned towards the busty girl after the failed sweephook.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle reached out and caught the girl's leg to keep her from tipping over, where she would smile over at her. "Yeah, I kinda did mess with you a bit. Sorry. It was too tempting to pass up though, hmhm," Adelle giggled softly, and took one step forward, slightly pressing the girl back against the end of one of the bookshelves, or wall, whichever was closer, which would in turn cause their large tits to mash against each other again. "Now why would you wanna kick me like that, hmm? I'd like to be friends, and to be fair you were wanting to mess with me first after all," Adelle asked the girl after a few moments, grinning at the other woman.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Without the leg there weighing her down, it was easier to do things, like push this strange archiver back a little where the end of the first shelf in the line was. Somehow she was still doing the danger smile, even in her current disadvantageous position. "It wasn't a kick that, it was more like... a trap, you know. Hook the neck or head with your knee bend, trap em between your butt and calf, or something like that. What do you think, Vanta?" she would explain her failed move, trailing off into another exchange about it with her slime buddy mid-talk.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"You don't want to trap me by your butt. I'm liable to just kiss one of your cheeks back there, hmhm," Adelle giggled softly, still feeling... strangely at ease, despite the dangerous smile.

After a few moments, Adelle would ease the girl's legs down, and snuck a kiss in on her, right on the lips, before pulling her head back a bit. "So... might I know your name, hmm? And your little friend here? He looks adorable, to be honest," Adelle asked her after a few moments, and unless either the girl, or the little black... slime blob, stopped her, she'd reach up and gently tickle it with her left index finger on the top of it. "You'd make one hell of a dance partner, with moves like that," she would add to the girl.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
While she still looked like there could be sudden moves coming any time, the archiver was at least going along with the situation, readily letting herself be kissed. At the range they were in, Adelle could really see how intense her eyes were, further adding to the smile. "Shiori. And Vanta is Vanta. He is what he is." she would finally give her name, somehow managing to avoid going into another tangent with the blob, who seemed a little less enthused but ultimately would let himself be touched.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle felt a sudden urge to start making out with the girl, Shiori she finally introduced herself as. But she managed to keep from it, barely, though her cheeks were a little rosy in the aftermath of it. "Mmm... you kind of remind me of a friend. Taio. She's got a smile that's... similar to yours. To any normal person I'm positive that it'd be a little strange. But to me it's... oddly comforting, I must admit," Adelle said, even as her index finger gently tickled the little slimy blob, but she didn't overdo it, and only did it for a second or two. "Anyway... I uh... "clears throat" what kinds of books do you have around here that I could use to learn magic? Or if you know magic... could you teach me anything? Or if you don't know any, or have no books alluding to it, then just some books about the castle, or history in general," she would say after a few moments, clearing her throat as she tried to change the subject, even though she could feel her crotch heating up a bit at the closeness they'd just shared.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
For all their closeness, Adelle was not quite out from it yet as they were still in the back to shelf situation. "Books of magic are not of use to anyone unless they have the spark already. Only once that is present can one improve with books." Shiori would repeat something that the busty girl had heard already from a few other people with the skills, only one of them having had enough time to force such a thing, and it had taken nearly two centuries for that one to will the ability into reality. "This castle barely has anything noteworthy about it to tell. It was originally built in a place called... "Germany", nearly a thousand years ago. Rags and a few of his buddies inhabited it after the nuclear war, and as powerful vampires they all put pieces of their magical power in an artifact battery of sorts that they made to move it and hide it with the night shroud to make the it invisible to outsiders as well as giving us that permanent night in here. They have been moving and observing the human world for a good while now, in this eternal court. Most of the court is perfectly content with this status quo, but a few would rather use their powers for bad things. Some do leave to become a menace to other life down there."

Shiori would let Adelle take that info in, but would carry on after a quick moment. "But somehow... even when you ask for these things, I think it's not what you're thinking of right now." she would seem to pick up what was going on, repeating the question to Vanta as well.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well, I kinda figured that would be the case. I don't really know if I have any talent for it myself. So, can't really tell you one way or another," Adelle replied with a shrug as she listened to Shiori's explanation and brief history lesson of Ragvald and the castle.

"Oh wow, so they've been at this for quite some time then. How um... how much life is left here then? If you all have been up here for quite some time and all. I know about the city I live in, my hometown, and a handful of other towns and a couple of smaller cities too. But beyond that, all of them within a few hundred miles of one another mind you, I don't know of any other life, really," Adelle asked curiously, before glancing back to Shiori. "Say Shiori... are you uh... are you a vampire yourself?" Adelle would ask as an afterthought.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"The castle does move, so we have seen different places. Some of the cities out there are wildly different to the one near us right now. The previous city we stayed near was something wild, it looked like a neon-lit vision of a brighter future, advanced beyond what we had been in the past, or so I hear. I did not go there so... can't say if it's as nice as it looked from up here..." Shiori would tell of what she had seen from this lofty home of the vampires during her time among them. The vampire question made her look at Vanta again, and make her twitch her expression a bit before she looked back to answer. "That is a part of what I am, yes."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle was impressed about there being another huge city. "Wait so you're like... a half vampire then or something?" Adelle asked after Shiori had finished, feeling rather curious about this other city that was mentioned, and just how far away it was, and wondering if Ragvald had any books on it, so she began looking around the general area while still talking with Shiori.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Hmm, pretty much." Shiori would confirm her partial heritage as Adelle started to look around for some further information of the city from the many, many tomes in the area. But while there were many books indeed, the nearby shelves didn't have anything geological in them, even as there were many subjects to be found. Plenty of biology and skilled trade manuals among them for sure.

Shiori would be there the entire time, so close that they made bodily contact a few times, which she didn't react to in any noticeable way.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Wow, I didn't know that was possible, to be honest. I thought that when you became a "vampire" that it was all or nothing, basically," Adelle replied, actually surprised by that information.

Adelle didn't mind how close Shiori was though, as she looked through some of the books, with her turning and mashing their large boobies together multiple times all the while as she was looking at the various books in there. After doing that for the 6th time, Adelle looked at Shiori and smiled a bit. "What? You want another kiss? It was pretty unforgettable, I guess. I can be that way, hmhm," Adelle asked with a mischievous grin on her face as she gently pressed herself forward into Shiori some, with some prominent boob squishing as she leaned forward.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"It is, if you were something else before." Shiori would indirectly state that one could be a vampire from birth in some way or another.

When confronted about doing another kiss, the archiver would look at Vanta for a bit once more, before turning back to talk. "Well I don't have a reason to decline such an offer, now do I?" she would answer in a fairly non-committal way, no intent to back away from it visible as she was still holding on to that smile of questionable intent.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Wait, you mean... you weren't just a human before? You were born a vampire? Or... of a vampire and something else?" Adelle asked, getting the sense that Shiori was sort of saying she'd been born a vampire, or something to that degree anyway.

Afterwards, when she'd asked if Shiori wanted another kiss, and got what could only be described as a non answer, Adelle's smirk widened a little as she leaned forward. Without saying a word, this time Adelle gave a more slow, and sensual kiss, this one brimming with passion rather than lust, as she gently wrapped her right arm around the small of Shiori's back, while her left hand gently caressed Shiori's right cheek a bit. Her right hand drifted down a little as she began to grope Shiori's butt a bit, enjoying the feeling of... whatever Shiori was, in her arms.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Shiori would take part with the kiss, being somewhat more passive than Adelle was, but she was making effort. Going for her butt was slightly hampered by the stiffness of her skirt, which had some sort of frame in it to maintain it's wide bell shape. Now she could feel what she had somehow seen before, during that leg lift part, and Shiori did not seem too focused on it. As much as that thing had indicated the opposite, the archiver seemed a more passive partner now when she was figuratively put against the wall.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would continue to make out with Shiori for a couple of minutes before her lips trailed kisses down Shiori's cheek and down to her neck, where she playfully licked and nibbled at it slightly. "Mmm... vampire or not, you've got such nice and soft skin, Shiori. Sorry, I kind of got lost in the moment there," Adelle told Shiori, finally pausing her kissing and licking as she nuzzle against her some.

Adelle was a little curious why Shiori was being so passive, and took a half a step back to let her get in on the fun too, unless she seemed to not want to that is.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"What can I say... I take care of it." Shiori would comment on her skin. While she did remain a bit passive still as Adelle went down to the neck area, she was not against it as she stopped the retreat with her own hands by reaching around the busty girl's back as well. It looked like this encounter was going to go places, the archiver's actions suggesting that there was no backing off unless something more drastic was done.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle felt Shiori's hands around her, and felt a spark of desire course through her again. She couldn't resist her bodily urges, and unless Shiori did anything to stop her, Adelle would soon be trying to take off Shiori's dress, untying the straps and whatnot as her hands searched for any openings she could find to get deeper in against Shiori's body. At the same time, while her hands roamed, Adelle's gaze turned to look throughout the library for any nearby tables, which she would slowly begin to direct Shiori towards with her. She was very horny now, and nothing would stop her from taking full advantage of this situation, not now that she could feel herself almost throbbing down between her legs already.

"Well you're very good at it. And you're Very beautiful. So beautiful in fact that I don't think I can keep my hands off of you, Shiori," Adelle admitted, kissing her a few more times in between her words, before running her tongue down Shiori's chin, and then her neck, and towards her cleavage.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Fiddling around behind Shiori's back would not reveal any real way to get her undressed, and after some awkward attempts, she would take the matter into her own hands. "You seem to be hungry for more than what my face can offer. I guess it can't be helped, so I'll let you have some more than that." she would speak, starting to look like she was more into it as well, even as her face had hardly changed from before. Undoing the buckle that held the strap over her cleavage, she would unleash her breasts as they immediately popped out once the one strap holding them was released. They were not quite up to match Adelle herself or Taio in size, but they were still beautiful, pale boobies of very nice shape and firmness. The rest of her dress still stayed on like before, but she would further aid the busty girl in her efforts by shaking her coat down a bit so it fell off from her shoulders but not down to the floor completely. It seemed almost like she was looking to see what Adelle would do with her when she was let further in. A small side table was close enough, just behind them between two shelf units, but they were not there quite yet as Shiori was firmly staying where they were at the moment. It might take some persuasion to get her there.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Finding no purchase on actually undoing Shiori's dress, Adelle was happy that Shiori handled the matter. When she saw Shiori's bosoms bouncing free, Adelle couldn't help herself and reached out with her left hand and began to gently grope and caress both of those boobies, enjoying the feel of them in her hand. Adelle would begin undoing her own dress at this point, slipping the straps off her shoulders, where she lifted it up over her head and set it down on the top of one of the nearby shelves where she could easily get it afterwards. She popped her new bra off with it, where her own much larger tits spilled out and were now pressing directly up against Shiori's gorgeous pale ones, where Adelle was expecting them to feel a bit cool against her own. Adelle still had her panties on however, and wouldn't remove them just yet.

"Mmm... I admit, I am hungry for more. I'm practically a succubus, without being one. Some things just rile me up to the point I can't help myself. And I think you're one of those things, Shiori," Adelle said softly and leaned in, where instead of doing what Shiori might have expected her to do by just motorboating her breasts and sucking on her nipples, Adelle instead leaned in and started kissing and licking her neck a bit more, being far more passionate than she normally was in situations like this.

At one point, while her hands began to roam and search for more avenues of removing the rest of Shiori's dress, Adelle would give it a try and attempted to lift Shiori up a little, and if she would find she Could lift Shiori without much trouble, Adelle would place both arms around the small of her back and start making out with her again, as she lifted her up, and carried her over to the table to, her lips trailing back down to Shiori's neck where she gently suckled on it as she kissed her, just enough to leave a little hickey.

If she couldn't lift Shiori up though, or if Shiori planted herself so she couldn't be lifted, Adelle would make out with her and leave that hickey on her neck while standing there. Either way, Adelle's huge titties would be pressing against Shiori's all the while