Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
After a bit of boobie fun, it appeared that Shiori was getting into it too, the first little pleasure sounds escaping her lips as her chest was enjoyed. She would not be helping with getting the rest of her dress off, but would find some compromise as she dropped off her jacket entirely, a strange thing happening as the entire piece of clothing dissolved into a puddle of black sludge that evaporated into thin air almost immediately after liquefying. Now topless in her shoulderless dress, she did let herself be carried off to the table, looking like she was enjoying herself even as it was a simple turn and a few steps away.

Once she was sitting on the table, Shiori would interrupt their fun time as she raised a hand between their faces, somehow having found a little glass bottle. While the bottle was not quite the same penis flask, Adelle could guess that this was the same potion she had taken during the first encounter with Taio. "So before we go further, you could have this. You should have this. If you want this." she would go and make a proposition.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
After Shiori's jacket top came off completely, Adelle's hands reached up and she gently eased her palms down Shiori's arms, to her hands, drawing Shiori's hands up to her own breasts, to let her get a feel for Adelle's a bit, even as she set Shiori down on the table. Adelle went in to kiss her again, when Shiori held a hand up in front of her face, and got her attention. Gulping, Adelle knew what was in the bottle, and her cheeks flushed quite a bit. She remembered her fun with Taio and Rose, and she could feel her hips and butt wiggling a bit, even as her thighs rubbed against each other.

Adelle reached up and took the bottle, and downed it without asking what it was, possibly surprising Shiori a bit. "I uh... I've had one of those before. Taio, my friend that you kind of remind me of, had one of those too when we first met. H-Heh... I hope you don't mind getting a little sweaty and dirty... because at this point I don't think I have enough willpower left to stop, now that I've started," Adelle giggled softly after drinking the thing, as she set the now empty bottle down on one of the nearby bookshelves before she began to tug her panties down finally as she waited for the potion to take effect.

Adelle idly wondered why Ragvald had said what he did to her about just leaving if she started to get bad feelings about Shiori. She felt no such feelings. If anything, she was feeling rather sexually charged, and wanted more.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"All the better then. What happens after should be better if you have some experience." Shiori would smile at the mention of previous penis bottle shenanigans being in Adelle's past. With the bottle and panties down, there would be a shift in her approach, as she suddenly started to assert herself. Grabbing the busty girl by the neck, she would get up from the table, spinning their positions around as she made Adelle sit instead. A quick moment would pass as the archiver intently looked at her partner's crotch, starting to look more approving as the girldick came into existence. This potion might have been a slightly stronger draft as the dick grew into a mean 12-incher this time. "Hmm, there we go, looking good..." Shiori would comment on it before she repeated one of her earlier actions, stepping on the busty girl's dong with her boot to lightly pressure and rub it. "How should we start with this, I wonder." she would ask Adelle, looking at her with that somewhat scary look again as she slid her foot up and down in short movements to jerk the tool into attention.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Yeah... that's generally the case, usually," Adelle chuckled softly as she felt Shiori getting up and spinning her around now, sitting her on the table instead. "Oh... someone's riled up as much as I am now, I think, h-heh..." Adelle would add, her hips wiggling back and forth as she was sat down on the table, just as her new addition began to grow outward.

When Shiori's foot came up and pressed down against it. "O-Ooh, now that's just... m-mmm... mean... but it feels nice," Adelle hissed softly through clenched teeth, as she enjoyed Shiori's attention to her new penis.

Adelle would reach down and, assuming Shiori didn't stop her, she'd look to take Shiori's boots off so she could feel her feet directly against her down there, even as her hips began to jerk slightly, as her body sought more pleasure.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The attempt at removing her boot was quickly denied, Shiori moving her leg to the side, evading Adelle's reach for it. "Hopelessly she reaches for my boot, yearning for my skin." she would comment as the foot returned down to the ground, where it would quickly follow with the other to make the archiver kneel down in front as she settled face-level with the dick. "Such wanton desire, I can provide for it in other ways." she would speak a little more as her hand took a firm grip on the penis in front of her, keeping the pace slow as before with the first strokes, peppering the initial attention with calculated licks and kisses of the tip to get the busty girl going proper.

Once she found the stiffness levels satisfying to her desires, Shiori would remove her hand, placing both of them on her knees as her mouth opened up. Planting her lips around the tip, she would start to take the shaft with her mouth, showing experience in this particular matter as she went down slow but deep, the third dip down already going full shaft deep as it passed her throat. She would take a steady pace from there, looking up at Adelle as she did, probably gauging her reactions to it all. With her arms down on her knees, it was probably possible for the busty girl to influence the pace by grabbing her head, if she felt it was a safe move to do after the shift of mood that had just happened.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle whined softly when Shiori moved her foot, but didn't try and force the issue, as she gently bit her bottom lip in anticipation for what was to come next. "H-Hey, I am what I am... and that's horny right now. C-Can't blame a girl for t-trying," Adelle told Shiori, before letting out a soft hissing noise as Shiori's hand grasped her penis and began stroking it slowly.

"O-Ooh... that... h-hah... feels nice," Adelle panted softly as she felt Shiori's lips and tongue assaulting her new lengthy appendage.

Adelle watched with rapt attention as Shiori kissed and licked her. However, the second she felt Shiori's lips wrapping around her penis as she dipped her head down, Adelle let out a gasp as her hips jerked forward a bit. "O-Ooh fuck... Taio and Rose... didn't d-do this for me," Adelle moaned out as her left hand brushed through Shiori's hair, though she wasn't trying to rush anything, and seemed to be wanting to enjoy every second of this potion's effects, while at the same time wriggling in anticipation that someone might burst in on them too, and that seemed to excite her even more.

"O-Oh Shiori I... I'm gonna c-cum soon... already... f-fuck... f-forgive me," Adelle would moan out after a couple of minutes in, her chest heaving as Shiori could see a bit of sweat glistening on Adelle's neck and chest, as she was barely able to contain herself from the looks of it.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Even with the warning she got about the imminent climax, Shiori did not relent. Lowering her head back, she slowed the pace down to a more calm one, but would extend the time she spent with the whole mast down her throat, the longer periods without air starting some slight gag reactions. These did little to stop her from doing it though, and when she got an indication that the first climax was coming, the archiver would slide down to the hilt fully. She would keep the dick trapped in her throat until the release was done, not letting anything escape.

Finally, after a scary long time spent down on the magic member, Shiori would finally pull back. Coughs and heavy gasps for air would signal her return, strands of cum and saliva leaking onto the floor from her mouth until she wiped some of them off before looking up at Adelle again. As the busty girl had said, it was indeed getting messy, the act of massive throating had left her heavily blushed with small fluid strands still hanging from her chin. The sweating she had done during that last part did a thing on her too, her makeup now running down her face, making her look positively feral as she looked up at Adelle with her gleaming eyes, the smile returning to her face. "I hope this is not your limit."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle was, despite how close she was getting, only that much more eager to feel Shiori's lips, tongue, and throat all working in tandem to draw her climax out of her. "O-Oh fuck yes... m-mmm..." Adelle moaned out when she could hold back no longer.

Adelle arched her back as she sat there, eventually ending up laying back on the table as a whorish moan escaped her lips, and her eyes crossed from the bliss of that orgasm. She heard Shiori coughing and sputtering a bit, as she shuddered in the aftermath, and she looked down to see that Shiori's makeup had smudged and started running a bit as well. "Oh... nowhere near my limit, dear. I got a few more rounds in me, at least," Adelle told her with a sexually charged grin as she reached down to gently draw Shiori up a bit as she raised back up, where she kissed her on the lips, not caring about the taste of her own cum in the process.

"Round two is coming right up..." Adelle told Shiori with a grin as she eased down onto her feet, while her legs wobbled a little in the meantime.

Adelle would begin trying to get that skirt off now, her shaft throbbing like mad as she stood there. In her mind while she knew that she should be a bit more cautious with Shiori, since she didn't really know her, her bodily desires were overruling any rational thought left in her mind, and all she knew was that she wanted Shiori. She wanted to fuck her so thoroughly that if Adelle were capable, there'd be no chance that Shiori would end this encounter not pregnant. But surely that couldn't happen. Right? The thought did excite her even more than she already was.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Well that is good." Shiori would say as she engaged with the kiss, back to her feet in the process.

Going for the skirt seemed to be a bad idea though. With her already wobbly feet, Adelle was an easy target for the repeatedly aggressive Shiori, who once again got her neck. Aided with a leg sweep, the archiver would spin them around as she threw the busty girl onto the floor rather harshly, landing her onto her back and almost hitting her head on the shelf behind them. "You bet it's coming." she would comment as she reached under her skirt, panties soon dropping down to the floor from within. Just like the jacket before, these too would dissolve into liquid and evaporate in seconds once not in contact with Shiori's body. Before Adelle had time to recover, the archiver would step forward, kneeling down over her crotch as the skirt descended like a curtain over her pelvic area. The busty girl would feel herself entering Shiori in there as the archiver got further down, her tightness being incredible as the entire shaft was steadily swallowed by it. Once bottomed in fully, Shiori would stop as she planted her hands on Adelle's belly. "You better be ready for what happens next." she would lean slightly forward as she gave this warning, the intensity in her look now amplified by the messy state she was in.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle let out a grunt as she landed flat on her back on the floor, and glanced up to see that she had actually been mere inches from likely cracking her skull open on the nearby bookshelf. Her wobbly legs had caused her to not be able to maintain her footing when Shiori put her on the floor. While it had knocked the wind out of her though, and let her with a slightly aching back, Adelle was just as, if not more excited than before.

Seeing Shiori's panties fading away, Adelle felt her body tensing slightly in anticipation as Shiori's body began to lower down towards her own. "O-Oh fuck yes!" Adelle moaned out as she felt her new dick sinking into Shiori, and reached up to grasp Shiori's left hip with her right hand, while her left hand went further up still and hooked around behind Shiori's head when she leaned forward, tugging her head down where she'd push her lips against Shiori's to begin making out with her, all while bucking her hips up to meet every bounce from Shiori. "Mmm... I hope you're ready for what happens next, Shiori. H-Hah... I'm not stopping until this thing's gone, and I might not even stop then," Adelle would tell Shiori.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
For all her aggression just before, Shiori seemed agreeable to making out even as it looked like she had prepared to start riding in her earlier position. And with that being the case, Adelle could indeed have her bend down to engage the mouth action as well. That part of it was all sorts of good, even with the increased sloppiness that remained after that cosmic blowjob, the other end was somewhat concerning. Shiori's movements underneath the skirt were harsh and powerful, hitting Adelle's hips like a hammer with each downward pump. Of course they were intended for pleasure and did feel immensely so, there was some concern to be had as to how the busty girl would be feeling afterwards.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle groaned softly into Shiori's lips as she felt the girl just slamming down against her rather harshly with each bounce. "M-Mmph... your hips are... pretty strong, Shiori..." Adelle groaned up at Shiori, even as she could feel another orgasm already fast approaching.

Adelle knew that her hips would definitely be sore come tomorrow. In fact, they would probably be bruised from this. "S-Shiori I... I wanna grab your ass while you're going at me like this. But this skirt's kinda in my way. F-Fuck it feels almost too good to c-care though..." Adelle would moan out after a minute or so further in, while her hips bucked upwards to meet each bounce from Shiori as firmly as Shiori was going.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Being commended for the sexual might of her hips didn't cause much reaction in Shiori, aside from a brief crazed look. With the other stuff being said however, she would stop her action briefly, fully inserted of course as one hand came forward to make Adelle shut her mouth. "Then, you do not care of such trivial things. Once you clear this first one, I will let you pick a position. Maybe one you can use to grab these buttocks of mine, even with the skirt on." she would comment on it, one quick sledgehammer bounce happening. "Maybe you will push my face against the wall and have your way? Or squish me down on the floor in some manner? It is a mystery to us, until that moment." she would entice Adelle to get them going and forget about the skirt as she started the pounding proper herself again.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle let out a cute little yelp as Shiori's hand covered her mouth, but said nothing in response to Shiori's comment at first. Her eyes began to roll up a bit when Shiori began hammering her hips up and down again, the pleasure surging through her as she was on the verge of cumming now. "M-Mmph... flrk mmm... shldews... (fuck me sideways)" Adelle moaned into Shiori's hand.

She reached up and pried Shiori's hand off her mouth just enough to speak again. "Mmm... f-fuck it, all of the above. You sexy thing," Adelle would tell Shiori, and grabbed her hips, before spinning her over where she began to hammer her hips down into her with wild abandon even as she hefted Shiori's legs up a bit to get better leverage. "But for now... like this," she'd add, her lips seeking purchase on Shiori's neck where she nibbled and sucked some more, acting not far off from a vampire herself, minus the blood sucking part of course.

Adelle wouldn't be able to last for too long, and when she felt the pangs of desire to release, she would just let herself cum her brains out, her hips not stopping, nor even slowing in the meantime.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"So she does have some fire in her. Good, show me." Shiori would comment on the turn of events as she found herself on the bottom all of a sudden. It took some positioning to get there, but she was quickly on her back. The archiver would let Adelle work in her pace from there, but she would wrap her arms around her once she was attached to her neck. "You silly, you are not a vampire."

After a little further time spent pounding, Adelle could feel her limit coming. Having made up her mind already on not holding back on it, she would go in full force. And Shiori was nothing but encouraging, a sturdy leg lock forcing Adelle to release every last drop inside her. Only once she felt no more hot whiteness pouring into her did she let the leg lock go, feet dropping down into a spread position as excess cum poured out from within her folds. "That... is quite a lot. But you still want to fill me more. So now, what way are we going next?" she would ask, apparently wanting the busty girl to pick their next position even as she was recovering.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle moaned softly in Shiori's ear as she was reaching her limit, and when she finally felt herself stiffening up, she let out a cute squeal of bliss. Shiori's legs locking around her weren't even necessary at this point, but Adelle didn't seem to mind them, as she felt spurt after spurt of her semen shooting out and into Shiori's tight wet folds. "O-Oh fuck... mmm... that's... h-hah... fucking great..." Adelle moaned out, as she raised up, still rock hard, as she slowly pulled her hips back to let her shaft pop free of Shiori.

After only half a minute, if that, Adelle looked down at Shiori with pink lust filled hearts in her eyes, as she got to her knees, and pulled Shiori up and spun her around to face away. "L-Like this now, Shiori. I'm... g-gonna fuck you until I can't move," Adelle panted out and started to slowly glide in and out of Shiori before she started humping away with wild abandon, her mind now starting to throw all caution to the winds.

Adelle would keep going for as long as her hips and knees would allow her to in this position, not holding back in the slightest, as she shot a good two or three loads out into Shiori. By the time she slowly pulled out again, Adelle looked as if she were a woman possessed by the very spirit of lust itself. She'd then stand up, bringing Shiori with her, before she would push Shiori up against the nearby wall, hefting Shiori's legs up in the process. Adelle would proceed to knock away at her with as much wild abandon as she had in the doggystyle position. She didn't even slow down during any of her three orgasms, and kept humping away at Shiori without a care in the world anymore. At this point, Adelle's whole world, was Shiori's body, and Shiori's pussy was her heaven, and she didn't want to leave it at all, and even whined a bit when she would inevitably have to switch positions again when her legs finally gave out, this time putting Shiori into the missionary position on the floor where they had been, where a small puddle of cum, sweat, and feminine fluids from them both had begun to gather.

Adelle would go for a couple of rounds like that, before hefting Shiori's legs up again and putting her back into a proper mating press another few rounds, and each and every time Adelle would cum, she would not pull out, not until the last one, having came 3 times in every position now, or 6 in the mating press. When she finally came for the 6th time in the mating press, Adelle would pull out, and and collapse back onto the floor, facing the ceiling, as her dick was spurting uncontrollably into the air, where it would rain back down on them both. Panting heavily, Adelle felt her body was starting to show her exhaustion, but she was still oh so hard as a rock, and despite how sore she was starting to get, she was clearly still very excited and very much ready for more if Shiori wanted to take advantage of her while she was defenseless.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Ho, good. Show me your lust, then." Shiori would urge Adelle before they got to doing it more, the first position mostly going by Adelle's rules as she was behind and now could indeed grab that ass.

"Ohhhh, nice. Still got some fire in you." Shiori would again speak once she was planted against the wall, the hoisted legs hooking around Adelle's shoulders to brace herself a bit better so they could go at it relentlessly. Or at least until the busty girl could not find the strength to stand and carry her partner anymore, which would lead them back to the ground again, where they would go at it again. While she was probably doing her best to maintain her crazy smile, it was possible to see Shiori break it a few times here and there as she too was pushed over the brink a few times during all that hammering. Eventually it would stop when Adelle had enough of it and pulled out, only to collapse down to the floor herself, leaving them in a brief moment of silence.

But it would not go on for long, with Shiori soon up on her feet as if nothing had happened. Even after all that ramming, her cum-stained form would rise up to look down on Adelle, the gleam of her eyes getting more intense as she stepped up, strands of cum dropping down from underneath that skirt as she came forward like she had before. Once again, she would lower down and seat herself on the still erect magic member, but this time she leaned forward and wrapped her hands around Adelle's neck as she started to pound with her hips. "And this... is where it ends." the archiver would state her intentions, those hands suddenly beginning to squeeze the life out from the busty girl, who could not find a way to get that grip off in her exhaustion. Just as she was about to fade out, Shiori would let go, instead pulling on her cheeks with both hands. "Got you. I wouldn't do that to you without a good reason." she would reveal her rather scary joke before leaning back, propping herself up with her hands. From there, she would proceed to ride Adelle until she couldn't handle it anymore and pass out, even with the constant hammering on her pelvis hitting her every few seconds.

How long had passed once Adelle woke up, she could not really know in the ever-night state of the castle. But what she could tell was that she was still where they had ended before she passed out, that her pelvis was hurting after how much pounding had happened before that, and that she did not have the dick anymore. But most noticeably she still had Shiori with her, slumped over her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
When she had finally spent her stamina, Adelle let out a pleasant sigh and collapsed onto her back, panting heavily. With her chest heaving like crazy as she tried to catch her breath, she groaned softly as Shiori mounted her and started bouncing again. "O-Ooh fuck... S-Shiori you're... s-so intense..." Adelle moaned out, her hips bouncing to meet each bounce from Shiori.

When Shiori's hands wrapped around her throat however and began to choke her, she gasped softly and tried to pry those fingers off of her neck. Had this been what Ragvald was talking about? She coughed, and desperately sucked in air anytime Shiori's hands shifted even slightly. Just as she felt herself about to faint from lack of oxygen, Adelle came again, this one being such an intense orgasm that she felt almost as if she was cumming her very soul out into Shiori. But then, Shiori released her neck and she sucked in air, gasping a couple of times. "D-Don't... do that please... f-fucking scared the shit out of me almost..." Adelle panted out at her before letting out another moan of pleasure as she started to bounce her hips up to clap against Shiori's again.

She didn't know just how long this continued for, but gods it felt incredible, having Shiori ride her like this. She probably came another dozen times, probably a few more than that, before fainting, where she was positive Shiori kept going even after that.

When Adelle would finally wake back up, she didn't know how long it'd been, she didn't know how long Shiori had gone. Her hips ached quite a bit, but it was an ache that was... while painful, it was also pleasant. She also felt Shiori's weight still on top of her, before she ever saw her. "Mmm... Shiori... love. D-Did you fuck me to death?" Adelle groaned softly to Shiori, her hands gently gliding up Shiori's body, even as her crotch tingled a little, as if trying to get an erection again, even though the potion had worn off.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Once she was talked to and felt up a bit, Shiori too would wake back up from her slump, raising her head up a bit too look at Adelle. "Mmmm... no, you look pretty alive to me still. Sure sound like it too, if I had to give my opinion on this." she would speak up, still in the same half-clothed state that she had been in before. "And even if I did, that doesn't look like it did much to stop you. Still going for me like that." she would go on, the smile returning to her face as she did not miss the busty girl's hands on her. "Maybe I should fuck you to death. Would you like that?" the seriousness of this statement being uncertain as it was hard to make out the jokes from the archiver's delivery and constant crazy smirk.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle smirked a bit up at Shiori when she stated that no, Adelle was indeed alive, very much so. "I suppose it wouldn't stop me really, heh," Adelle chuckled softly, before her eyes widened at Shiori's words.

"I... honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not. If you Are... I like being alive, just so you know. But I also liked how vigorous you were... minus the choking part. That did truly kinda scare me a little," Adelle would reply after a few moments, looking into Shiori's eyes to see if she could discern any emotion other than kinda crazy, to see if she'd been serious about fucking her to death. "Y-you were just joking, right?" Adelle would ask a few seconds later, if she got no straight answer on the topic.