Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The dynamic duo of huge-cocked satyr bros would go at their chosen position, getting maximum pleasure out of the act as they gave Adelle the thorough cocking she so much craving for, stuffing her up to the best of their abilities. But they were also careful enough to avoid going too bananas with it and accidentally get her into some unnatural position and end up breaking something or snapping her neck with the force of their rabbid fucking action coming from both sides at once. "Me? I'm Khaz. And... Thanks. I'm hardly anything special here, so... Nice to see that my cock is able to please ma'am." the other satyr would speak up now that he was addressed directly, having apparently been comfy enough to just go with the act until then. It was somewhat indicative that he might have some inferiority issues in the group. He would let Adelle reply if she wanted to, giving her a brief pause to do so as he held his dick out.

But that was soon over as his cock was back in Adelle's mouth again eventually, doing it's job more than capably as it plunged ever deeper inside the eager, drooling mouth, the two resuming their co-op attack on the busty girl with some animalistic grunts and groans coming out occasionally. They would engage maximum overdrive at some point, Brag being the one in control as he directed his fellow man to hold himself back until they had confirmation. It was not entirely sure what he meant, but the answer would come once they saw Adelle reach her limit, that particular thing being the mentioned confirmation. With that, the two of them let themselves go as well, throwing open the floodgates as hot, steamy cum started to pour into Adelle from both ends. Brag was manageable as his release did not break out from the norm much, but Khaz seemed a bit more insistent in thinga going his way and would push himself all the way in, his massive length stuffing the busty girl's mouth full as he started to pour himself in her, keeping her pressed against his crotch until he had let everything out. It was a test of endurance to be sure, and once he did pull out, there would be a good bit of cum-induced coughing as some of the stuff still came out from Adelle's mouth, rolling down onto her face. And as the two men would set her down to have a little rest, a similar mini-flood of Brag's cum would leak out from her pussy as well. With that, the trio would calm down for a bit, Adelle most likely laying on her back for at least a while with the satyrs sitting there beside her.

Meanwhile, Rose and Garuk were moving on as well, the big bro satyr not being like Brag, letting the large girl up without filling her cleavage with a load. No, he seemed to have other ideas, and would guide his partner to remain on her knees as he himself strode up and grabbed her by the hair with one hand. This seemed to draw some alarm from Rose, but Garuk calmed her with his usual charm, and it was apparently forgiven as the large girl would open her mouth up and took the satyr's cock inside. This would make Garuk pet Rose's head a little, though he would take a fistful of hair again once he started thrusting, having to do some maneuvering as there was a pointy horn sticking towards him from the girl's head. But he could manage, going to town on his partner and eventually grabbing her hair with his second hand too as he drove himself in fully, having built up some previous pleasure from the titfuck action that had gone on. He would not force it too hard though and would back off halfway into his climax, giving Rose a spray on her face in addition to the deposit inside her mouth. Even the half spray was rather voluminous, suggesting that Garuk was above his compatriots in this matter. His tool was visibly grander than either of Adelle's partners had been, but that was just the perfect thing to please Rose and her oversized frame.

Giving her some relax time, Garuk would stand by Rose and slowly pat her head some more, eventually laying her down on her back again as he folded her tiny skirt up to her waist, telling her that it was time for the main event. He would lift her legs up and remove the large black panties too, setting them inside the collar on the side so they would not end up lost in the act. Still holding the legs up, he would move over Rose and line himself up, setting up a perfect mating press with his own weight keeping the legs up while he started to thrust, simultaneously reaching his arms around Rose to hold her in a tight bearhug and buried his face in her bosom as he could not quite make it to her face. Holding onto his partner tight, he would start to give her the love, one push at a time as some other satyrs started to get interested in the girls as well.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Your cocks are both magnificent, Khaz. Don't worry about a thing. I'll take good care of you both," Adelle told Khaz before they really got to it, her hand stroking his length to full mast, and continuing to go at him in an effort to make him feel good.

The more vigorously the two went at her, the more she enjoyed the pleasure of the moment, her body so hot and ready for more, that she couldn't help but moan around Khaz's cock in her mouth, and apply yet more suction to him. As they all neared their peaks, Adelle's eyes began to roll back a bit more, until she did hit her limit, and as she arched her back in their arms, the busty young girl's pussy would clamp down around Brag, to the point that even if he Had tried to pull out, there's no way that he'd have been able to, as tightly as she held him inside of her. Khaz would have been in much the same predicament too, really, though it seemed that thankfully, neither of them did wish to pull out, so Adelle was happily filled from both ends without any resistance from herself, or either satyr. When Adelle came, it was like fireworks were exploding all around the corners of her vision, and she would squeeze Brag even tighter than before, her pussy, while not incredibly experienced, made up for that with her more young and near virginal tightness.

Moaning almost like whore, Adelle sputtered and coughed a bit around Khaz as he held her balls deep on his cock, her throat muscles relaxing as much as they could in the position she was in, and when he and Brag did both finally pull out, Adelle coughed a bit more, some of Khaz's cum spilling out onto the ground since she couldn't really contain all of it unfortunately. However, this didn't stop her from desiring more, if anything, it almost invigorated her to desire more, really. "H-Hah... f-fuck... m-more... please, my pussy... it's on fire..." Adelle panted softly as she rolled over onto her hands and knees and wiggled her ass in the air at any of the satyrs willing to take the open offer.

As she wiggled her ass at any satyrs around, Adelle started crawling towards Rose since it looked like she was having so much fun now herself, and thought that Rose's lips looked lonely. Assuming she made it to Rose's side while Garuk was pounding away at the larger girl, Adelle would lean in, eyes glazed over with lust, where she'd press her lips eagerly and hungrily against Rose's, joining the two together in a deep and passionate kiss, as Adelle avoided Rose's horn to keep from poking an eye out. "Mmph... Rose, t-these boys are incredible. A-Aren't they? And your lips taste so good too, I can't stop kissing you..." Adelle murmured softly to Rose as she kissed her, assuming no other satyrs stopped her from getting to her friend to do this of course, and also assuming no other satyrs had stopped her by that point, Adelle would reach back and grab her ass with her left hand, and gently pull her cheeks apart, offering her pussy again to the satyrs, or her ass, whichever one was picked first really, "C-Come on boys... don't leave a poor horny girl waiting for more..." she'd add after making out with Rose for a half a minute or so, a pleading look on her face for one of them to fuck her for round 2.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Adelle's crawl went uninterrupted, and she could cross over the grassy ground to the other side of the clearing without anyone starting another act on her, even when she was just desperately wanting to go at it. She would get to Rose, who was still looking a bit confused about this sex thing and how she seemed to like it as Garuk was going at her, ramming her with hard but keeping the pace easy to handle. Seeing Adelle come in to have some part in this, he would initially give her a look that seemed to suggest that she needed to stay in her own lane, peering from between the breasts he had just a moment ago been plowing. "I... think so... yes... yes...." Rose would speak up before being kissed, her normally ghostly white features now flush with the red of arousal and embarassment, not really managing to do much besides go along with it as she was restricted in her actions by the loving arms of the satyr man who had her own limbs pinned in the tight hug. And while he had been giving Adelle the glare, seeing the two kiss for a while seemed to ease his dissapproval and he would let it go, fully going back to giving his full attention and more importantly the entirety of his cock to Rose. Somehow, he was managing to get the large girl filled, possibly being the only one among the group of satyrs to be able to do that.

While she had been thinking about offering herself out, Adelle could not really get the chance to act it out as she could barely break out of kissing with Rose before she could feel her ass getting grabbed, another satyr getting into the act as he let himself in. The pussy seemed to be just fine for them, nothing anal being this particular one's choice of action, just plain old doggy style. The guy was somewhat shorter than the others, sporting even rougher hair and a massive moustache in a reddish brown hue, more towards the red. But he was also heavyset with muscle to go and sported two pairs of widespread straight horns instead of the curly rams that most of them had. "You, good miss, seem to be in need of some good old cock. I'd be delighted to give you mine, if you would." he would speak up, sounding almost comically aristocratic. While Adelle was almost expecting him to pull out a monocle and a teapot, he would simply proceed to grant her the cock her body was craving for. He seemed to be from the same school of loving as Garuk, preferring the stronger, slower thrust to machine gunning it. "Please don't let me break up your lovely conversation with the larger lady there. Consider me not here." he would say amidst the humping, seeming like he was completely unaffected by the ongoing act. Yet, Adelle was feeling it alright, the satyr's length feeling like it would push into her belly with each thrust, such was the way it was being used on her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmph, mmm... yeah, they are aren't they, hon, mmm. Gonna just say it now. Out of all the cocks I've had in the past, willing or otherwise, S-Satyr dick is the best by far. You boys know Just where to hit inside, to make me s-squirm," Adelle moaned softly to Rose, and then the satyrs around them, as she wiggled her butt at the ones behind her.

She let out a cute squeal of pleasure as another one took the torch so to speak and plunged inside of her, her eyes rolling up again as she did. "H-Hah, yes I... I am in need of some g-good old satyr cock. Please..." Adelle moaned to the satyr that spoke, and smiled over her shoulder at him as he pressed against her and thrust inside. "Mmm, why thank you dear sir. I think I will, mmph," she cooed, and turned back to kiss Rose on the lips again, this time daring to gently press her tongue in to playfully wrestle with Rose's, her own lust like an inferno burning brightly within her.

Adelle was shuddering with each slower yet still more firm thrust he made, and if she wasn't crazy, she could believe his cock was even bigger than Brag's was. "Ngh f-fuck... s-so damn big... it feels i-incredible," Adelle moaned, and if any other satyrs were close enough, and at hers and Rose's heads, she would lean over and wrap her lips around his shaft, and begin bobbing her head up and down that satyr's length, though if there wasn't a satyr close enough to do that, then Adelle would go back to happily kissing Rose instead, her tongue dancing around with the larger girls in the meantime, as she enjoyed the bitch breaker of a cock plundering her pussy, which was squeezing tightly around the intruding member.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The ongoing act went on for a bit, Rose getting railed on the ground while Adelle at least was on all fours while the aristocrat satyr gave her the ride. It would develop a bit shortly though as Garuk would find himself going off, his grip tightening as he started to piledrive himself into the large girl, each thrust sending little streams of cum spraying out from her pussy, telling lots about the potency of the climax that just happened as it couldn't be fully contained inside. His grip would loosen and Garuk would raise himself off Rose, coming up to a sitting position between her legs. "This is still missing something... I don't think you got what you wanted." he would think aloud as a small stream of jizz poured out from Rose. And it was true, she had not gotten off the act as there had been no signs of that, Adelle would have been the first to notice.

"Well I can't let that slide. Redworth, I think we need to work together here, and your girl might be able to help too." he would go on, the satyr on Adelle asking what he had in mind. Guiding Rose up to her knees, Garuk would turn her towards Adelle, and after a quick mention, the aristocrat, apparently named Redworth, would help out by lifting Adelle upright onto her knees as well, though he never pulled out, letting her get the hammer the entire time. "We'll get them against each other, maybe it'll work out." he would go on, going around Rose and taking her from the back, still having the stamina and hardness to go after two orgasms. He would guide her upper body down a bit, grabbing and pulling back on those large arms to get himself a proper setup where he could continue going at it. "Oh, I see your vision, my good man. Let us try it out." Redworth would catch on, and turned Adelle accordingly and guide her towards Rose until the two were against each other. The position was now more upright, both girls on their knees and facing each other and both being taken from the back, though the height was somewhat evened out by the slight forward lean and then backward bend on Rose's upper body as she was being pulled back by the arms. "Now you are really able to get to know each other." Garuk would say as he focused on giving more penile attention to the large girl. And while Rose was more restricted in movement, Adelle was more or less able to do things with her as Redworth was not really limiting her aside from the obvious grip on her butt and the ongoing pussy stuffing.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle kissed Rose a good bit more as the two satyrs plowed them both, and the closer they all reached their mutual peaks, the more Adelle's hands, one of which was on the opposite side of Rose's head from where she was leaning over her, and the other being on Rose's shoulder on the side Adelle was on, gently squeezed a bit more firmly. This continued until she had a handful of grass in her left, and Rose's soft skin was dimpled from the pressure with her right. "Mmph, f-fuck I... I'm g-gonna cum... a-again..." Adelle whimpered, but it was clear she desired it, her folds squeezing her satyr's cock so tightly that even he would have a tiny bit of trouble plowing her any faster than a slow pace, lest he cum too quickly.

When they did all cum, well, all but one of them anyway, Adelle noticed Rose hadn't, and she felt... sad by that, and kissed Rose again. "Mmm, Rose sweetie, you didn't get to cum," Adelle murmured even as Garuk commented on it too, letting the satyrs know she'd noticed too.

"D-Definitely, I'd be glad to help my beautiful b-best friend cum too. C-Come on honey, let's get you your first orgasm. You truly do deserve to feel amazing," Adelle panted softly even as the pair of satyrs maneuvered them both around to face each other on their knees.

As soon as they were in position, Adelle's lips pressed against Rose's lips, and her hands began to roam across her friend's body, her right hand deciding on Rose's left breast, where she gently caressed the large mammary, her index finger drawing circles around Rose's nipple several times before she gently pinched and tweaked it between her thumb and index finger. Her left hand gently slid down Rose's tummy, her fingers dancing across her skin to lightly tickle her and try to excite her even more than she already was, as her hand kept going downward until she'd reach Rose's folds. Once there, Adelle's left hand would get to work, her fingers gently teasing Rose's clit after coaxing it out from under its hood, and making sure to pour out pleasure onto Rose as much as possible, while she made out with her. Adelle's cheeks were flushed with arousal, and she was already fast approaching her third orgasm, and desired yet more even after that, but she wanted Rose to be able to enjoy herself and feel incredible too though, and was determined to help make Rose cum.

"Mmm... Rose... r-relax a bit more and... just let the pleasure w-wash over you. Don't... t-try and hold it back any. It feels so good if you just let it out. C-Come on, I've come to love you in the short time we've had together, Rose. I can't truly enjoy myself until I know one that I love can enjoy herself too," Adelle moaned softly to Rose in between kisses as she made out with her, trying to coax her out of her shy shell. "Now... c-cum with me, Rose. C-Cum with all of us, and g-go wild with me. Nobody has to know, out here..." she added, her tongue pushing into Rose's mouth and letting Rose dominate the kiss, even insisting on it, while her right hand would ease back to Rose's left ass cheek, and gently squeeze it, give it a light little half pat, half spank, before she'd lightly pull to give Garuk an easier time thrusting for a few moments, before her hand went back to Rose's breast to tease her nipple and help drive her closer to her peak hopefully.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Having made the decision to get along with the satyr's plan on letting Rose have her release as well, Adelle would have her way rather handily as Garuk was keeping Rose's hands away from the situation with his chosen position. And while that was a thing, it was probably of no real issue as the large girl was not looking or acting like she wanted out of the situation. All of it would be the right thing to do, serving to eventually let Rose have her release, which was almost as quiet and reserved as the person it was coming out from. And it would draw a triumphant whoop from Garuk, who would go into a piledriver frenzy once it registered with him that his chosen partner had finally gotten off. He would drive himself into yet another climax as fast as he could once it was done, letting Rose have his load yet again as he let her arms go, but not before pulling her back a bit so they could have a little sit-down with her being the one to sit on the lap for the time being.

With the sight of the leaking and satisfied Rose being the one she had wanted for, Adelle was brought back to her own, not all that unpleasant situation with the fancy-speaking Redworth. "Would you look at that, the lady was actually satisfied. How lovely is that?" he would banter off somewhat as he started to get up back to his feet, the length of cock inside Adelle serving as a lift to get her up as well, the member having enough power and rigidity to force the issue if it was not obeyed outright. "I'd be downright cheeky if I did not make the situation even." he would go on to comment as the busty girl was brought to her feet and a few inches off of them too, held against the satyr's chest by the force of his dick alone. But he would make it easier to hold on as he reached his right hand around and clamped onto her left tit with it. "This will be... somewhat forceful. But it'll be worth it, trust in old Redworth young lady." he would announce his intention to satisfy Adelle to make it two for two. Quickly going down and then thrusting up with his hips and tool like a savage, he bounced the huntress on his cock as the impact of his hips drove her up, and she would of course slide back down onto it as he held on and prevented her from getting pounded off from the dick. He would go on with this upward jackhammer for a good bit, the strength of his hips repeatedly bouncing Adelle into the air as the satyr slammed her with all his might.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle moaned from the thrusting of her partner while Rose probably whimpered and moaned softly herself, her hands gently teasing Rose's nipples some more too while Garuk plowed her from behind. Just before Rose would reach her peak finally, Adelle would push her tongue in and share a very passionate kiss with Rose, as she gently tweaked the larger girl's nipples to help drive her that last inch over the edge of her climax. "Mmm, see hon. Sex is awesome, with the right partners. Right? And don't hesitate to enjoy yourself with some more. I d-definitely will be," Adelle murmured softly to Rose as Garuk finished up with one more orgasm himself.

By the time Garuk had reclined back with Rose in his lap, Adelle sighed and moaned softly as Redworth lifted her up, and promised essentially the same to her, that Garuk had given Rose. "Mmm... f-forceful can be fun too though. S-Same with rough. So long as it ain't too rough that is," Adelle moaned softly to Redworth, and didn't resist him lifting her up. "H-Hah, fuck I... I'm g-gonna c-cum again already, R-Red..." Adelle moaned to her partner, tilting her head back a bit as she was bounced, and kissing him on the lips as his hand squeezed her breast, causing milk to leak out of her nipple again.

"H-Hah... I've been... s-so damn horny and needy for a while. I d-dunno if I wanna stop after o-our round, it isn't... e-every day I can... r-really go wild and have fun without repercussions, with guys as handsome and... f-fun as you all. So... c-come on, g-give me everything you got... a-all of you. S-Surely the rest of you don't wanna just... w-watch these handsome men have their fun, and not get any yourselves," Adelle panted in between her moans she let out as Redworth was plowing her like mad, bouncing her up and down his length, which left her free breast bouncing in time with his thrusts, as her folds rippled around him and tugged at his length with each womb kissing thrust he made into her, and if any of the other satyrs around looked into her eyes, they'd see that they were totally glazed over with lust and desire for more.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Among all the drilling he wass doing, Redworth seemed to symphatize with Adelle's needs. "They will surely oblige to meet your needs, hmm. The young ones are always out to prove themselves to us oldies, hmm." he would assure her as he kept on with the bouncehammer, holding himself with tremendous control until he could get a confirmation that he had managed to satisfy the busty girl with his nailing. Once he got the confirmation, he would suddenly stop the railing as he too finished up, torrents of cum filling Adelle up and soon spraying out from her as he climaxed with tremendous volume. As he lowered her to her feet, holding her up a bit to make sure she would not fall, a torrent splooged out from her as he pulled his tool out from her.

The other satyrs would be there then, apparently having been waiting for their turn after the elders had their fun. A trio of them would saunter over, looking like they were along the same age group as Khaz from before. A quick bit of headbutting would apparently dictate who got to do what, and the apparent winner would come over to Redworth and Adelle first. "Kindly see that you don't disgrace us, lad." the older Redworth would tell him before just kinda handing Adelle off to him and retreating to have a sitdown with Garuk. "Bah, old fogey always talking down to us like that." he would state, somewhat irritated by it apparently as his friends came over too. Not wasting a moment, he would have Adelle take the seat on his dick, lying down on his back as he brought his prepared member out. "Come on, have a sit." he would urge her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle groaned and writhed in Redworth's arms, and soon enough her body trembled in ecstasy as her folds clamped down around the satyr's hot hard dick. Biting her bottom lip, Adelle's slit squeezed that satyr dick hard, and didn't let go until her climax had tapered off finally after nearly a full minute. After Redworth set her down, helping her to remain standing, Adelle let herself fall forward against the younger satyr that had won her for this round, and she would grin as she followed him to his spot. Licking her lips, Adelle wasted no time herself and mounted him, her legs to either side of him, as she eased herself down onto his length. "C-Come on boys. If I'm able to still walk by the time you three are done with me, then I'll say you've disgraced the old f-fogeys over there, heh," Adelle half chuckled, half moaned, as she sank down onto the new satyr's cock, her inner walls gripping it tightly.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Having secured the prize, the lying satyr would reach and grab Adelle by the waist to bend her down a bit, his friend coming over around back. "Oh we'll show you alright." he'd mutter as his friend entered the scene, unsheathing himself to line up with another possible place to ram into, and would do just that as he slid himself into the busty girl's ass in a firm but controlled speed to avoid any painful feeling in the rear. With both lower holes occupied by his friends, the remaining member of the trio would have to settle for the oral side of things, but he did not look too disappointed to be given this particular posting. Standing on one side, he would kneel to reach optimal height before turning Adelle's head to face his waiting dick. He too would slide right in, not quite exercising the same control as his ass-bumping compatriot as he went in quickly and deeply. Fully inside, he would start his piston up, grabbing the girl's hair with one hand and under her jaw with the other so he could hold her head in place and really go to town with her mouth.

With three young bucks on her, Adelle's holes were given a proper punishment for a good while. They were not quite on Redworth's or even Brag's level, making up for the lack of sexual skill with sheer ferocity of the act they put out. They did cum as well, the oral offense almost choking Adelle out when he did, his eagerness nearly making him forget to pull out once in a while. Other than that, it was all good and they would continue as they had almost immediately.

On the side, Rose and Garuk would more or less imitate the act, the large girl getting a mount on the satyr who would hug her close, once more trapping his face in the valley that was Rose's cleavage. Redworth would step in as well, extra careful to keep himself from hurting their partner's virgin rear end with his cock. So, he went in slow, gauging reactions to see when it was go time or not. A third satyr did not join them, letting Rose be the meat in a satyr sandwich as the two oldies started to ram her towards the peaks of joy once more.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, you'd better show me, or I may just have to give you boys a spanking," Adelle chuckled softly before she arched her back in response to the one pushing into her tight but plump ass, and her mouth was soon pulled down over the third satyr's length.

Adelle wasn't resisting any of the satyrs advances or anything, nor did she seem to be particularly against this either, and her lower holes would squeeze the two satyr dicks in them rather well, As Adelle was probably a bit more experienced than they were by this point if she had to guess. The one in her mouth was a bit more rough than she'd have liked too, but she wasn't complaining too much, but when he nearly choked her for the third time, she would give his balls a bit of a tug to let him know that she was choking, and did require oxygen to breathe. It wouldn't be until they all came with her, that Adelle noticed Garuk and Redworth both giving Rose a double pounding herself, and she couldn't help but bite smile around the satyr dick in her mouth at the sight of Rose having as much fun as she was. "Mmph... been so long since I've had a good and proper fuck, with someone that's not trying to hold me down and rape me or something. Thanks a bunch for this, boys," Adelle said to the satyrs once she pulled her head off the one she'd been sucking happily on, giving the tip of his shaft a kiss and a flick of her tongue before she let her body relax a bit in the aftermath of their fucking, wondering if these three were going to want to go another round, or not... though she would be up for another round herself if they did want to, but if they didn't, she would be mostly satisfied now, after that the triple teaming she'd just had.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The boys would eventually finish up with their fun, each respective member emptying themselves on her, swathes of cum adding to the already fairly coated Adelle as they sprayed her with their release fluids. The one on mouth duty tried to avoid the hair, but he could barely manage to squirt his stuff onto the face he was aiming for so it was pretty unavoidable. Thankfully there was the pond at the edge of the clearing, so the stuff would not likely get the chance to dry up into a crusty coating that would take unnecessary effort to clean off one's body.

"Girlie, ya ain't goin' nowhere now. Not while ya still did not give me the goods." Adelle would hear before she was grabbed, a strong but not forceful grip getting applied to the back of the back of her neck, and another to the lower back as she was lifted to her feet and then off them, quickly rising to the air as she was hoisted over a satyr's head like a barbell or something. "All ya'll kids havin' fun and I just sit by the ol' fire and roast the meat for ya'll, not even gettin the kiss for the cook. Nah, now ya gon get the meat, but ya gon eat it with yer little lower mouth, instead o the one on ya face. There'll be sauce too." she would hear from the one who had just picked her up, the cook apparently. He was another curiousity split apart from the rest, being somewhat chubby compared to the others, dark brown in the hair department and with horns that looked like they would be more at home on a bull's head than a ram's, thick, widely spread out things that would make any longhorn jealous. He was taking Adelle over to the pool, which was probably a welcome thing, and would just kinda drop her into the cool water after lowering her to a princess carry first. "But somehow I imagine ya wanna clean up, the sauce is all over ya." he'd go on to say as he plopped himself in there too.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle let out a cute little eek as she was hoisted up, and she grinned at satyr that lifted her up and leaned down to kiss him on the cheek after he'd finished talking. "Well the food was very good. What kind of guest would I be if I didn't at least thank you for cooking it," Adelle said with a smile after pecking him on the cheek, as he carried her over to the little pond, and dipped her into the water, where she giggled softly and lightly splashed around in the water until the satyr had joined her, where she'd dunk herself under the water and rinse herself off a bit until she had cleaned herself of the cum staining her body and hair, where she'd drift back over to the satyr that had brought her over into the water, floating on her back as she looked up at him, waiting to see what he had in mind.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Course it is. Yours truly did prepare it after all." the cook would go on to praise himself, letting Adelle wash herself clean of all the jizz she had been subjected to while remaining in bodily contact with her the entire time, his length rubbing against her the entire time under the waist-high surface of the water. He'd go on to slide the busty girl towards the edge of the pond, having her bend over the rim of the pool so her upper body and huge tits would lean down on the soft grass there before the lining up happened and he worked himself in, actually having a bit of issue with it as his girth was immense and really tested the limits of Adelle's pussy with the simple act of pushing in. His thrust was not too long though, more limited than the womb-crushers from before but still far from unsatisfying, and he compensated with intensity. "Hey, bring 'er some grub!" he'd yell at his assistant, who had been having fun with the huntress before as a part of the trio. And while the two were going at it, the assistant would come over with a skewer of meat bits, handing it over to Adelle. "There, my meat while I give ya my meat."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle smirked at him as she cleaned herself up, gently pressing her bubbly ass against his length several times to tease him, and also bending down and letting her large breasts brush across him too. When she was finished though, she let him pull her over to the edge of the pool. By the time he was pressing into her though, Adelle could not help but feel quite the strain on her slit as his length pushed into her. She bit her bottom lip a bit at first, trying to endure the stretching, and thankfully she was able to endure. "N-Ngh... f-fuck it's so f-fat. B-Bout to... split me in h-half..." Adelle moaned out, her folds squeezing quite tightly around his shaft, though that likely was a bit of a thrill for him, if she had to guess.

When his assistant brought another skewer of meat over for her when the satyr chef called for it, Adelle couldn't help but chuckle, as she'd never had sex while eating before. It was a pleasant experience to say the least, and she couldn't help but enjoy both the good food, and the good sex. "Mmm... this is very tasty, if I'm honest. I wish I could eat this good of food every day, because while I am an okay cook myself, my paltry skills can't compare to this exquisite and delicious food," Adelle moaned out as she ate some more, enjoying it as her nipples pressed against the cool ground.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Thickness... is quality all by itself lady!" the cook satyr would go on yelling as he kept on giving Adelle the business, the whole act down there happening underwater despite her being on dry land partially as well due to his previous action. He would keep satisfying himself with her for a while, his weight coming down onto her as he too leaned forward while fucking, his hands coming to her shoulders as she was getting pushed down against the ground, making the whole eating part a little less easy but nonetheless manageable as he did this. But the man could surely go, and long minutes of brutal fat cock ramming went on by without him looking any less spent as he did it all, figuratively destroying the busty girl's pussy and literally doing the same to her pleasure limits with his thick tool attack.

"Looks like ya really wanting it. Well, good for ya that I ain't done yet." he would eventually speak up as he scooped his arms around Adelle's legs, hoisting them up as she was picked off the ground. The hands would eventually lock together behind her neck as she was secured in a rather compromising position, and the member would go on ravaging her as the satyr took a seat on the bottom of the sandy pool. Both were now a little further down in the water, but as the thrusting began, Adelle's boobs would go on bouncing and splashing the water all over the place, being in the perfect height to do just that. "Let's see if this can get me off."

( )

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle moaned in response to his statement of thickness being quality, her slit squeezing him as tightly as it could in the process as she writhed around with each thrust that slammed into her. As she was pushed down against the ground, Adelle's eyes rolled up a bit as she gripped a couple of handfuls of grass and clung to it for dear life, her entire body trembling. "F-Fuck... fuck... if you don't g-get off with this, t-then nothing will you h-horny bastard..." Adelle moaned to him as she was lifted up and pulled into his lap, as the water splashed about them, her tits slapping the surface of the water each time she bounced.

Her pussy pulsed around him each time his cock was buried inside her, and she'd reach down to diddle her clit with one hand, and her other went to her breasts to pinch and twist her nipples, heightening the sensations of ecstasy rolling through her body. "I... I'm gonna c-cum again... f-fuck... YES!" Adelle would cry about a minute after they'd switched to the new position.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The cook satyr was not one to let his women go unsatisfied it seemed, the sight and sound of his thick meat doing it's work being something that appeared to please him as he let out a roaring laugh. "Ha haaa, get it outta ya! I've still got more than enough to deal out yer fill, to get that need dealt with!" he would go on as he kept Adelle tightly held in his arms, the pressure of being forced into a straining pose like that tiring her a bit more than everything else that had gone by during the last few hours. Yet there was no escape, the strong arms of the satyr keeping his prize up and available as long as he wanted to. And it was a time to say the least, the man having enough drive and stamina to sexually destroy the busty girl three more times in what felt like a long time before he himself would be letting it all out. With his release coming, the meat master drove himself down to the sack, the volume being let loose doing more than just filling the girl up, managing to inflate her womb past it's limits and giving her a small belly until the deposit would come out.

"Goddammit did that hit the spot now... Don't think I've had this good a shag in a while... not since that one girl..." the chef would go on an aftersex ramble as he finally let his grip go, letting the undoubtedly worn Adelle down to sit on his lap in the pond as a small puddle of cum floated away from the two.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle squirmed in the satyr's arms, but she didn't really try and escape his grasp, though it was leaving her a bit more exhausted then all the other times she'd been taken that night. She had to admit though that she Really enjoyed how much stamina he had. To be able to make her cum so many times before he himself did... said a lot about his drive to please his lovers at least. By the time he had slammed her down to the hilt and began pumping his seed into her, Adelle had came three or four times herself on just his dick alone.

"F-FUCK!" she cried out as she was finally spent, and the chef satyr said what he did, the young busty girl too tired out to really do much more than try to lift herself off his dick before flopping back in his lap. "Mmm... f-fuck that Did hit the spot, I agree. S-Shit I've not had that good a fuck... e-ever..." Adelle sighed softly, wriggling a bit in his lap, gently waving her hands through the water to get the puddle of cum to float away a little faster. "Think I'm gonna need to lie down after I get cleaned up again. Mind helping me get my back washed off some?" she asked the satyr after a few moments, panting softly as her tits floated in the water.