What's new

VN/TEXT [stick] 人妻LovelyMoment/Lovely Moment with a Married Woman (RJ319875)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
1617560344705.png
Product Page:
Translation Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/stick-rj319875-lovelymoment-deepl-mtl.14745/

Description:
stick's 4th release is an animated ADV about having adulterous sex with a married woman.

* H scenes are fully animated down to expressions, speed, and climaxes!

* Cross-sections and cumming cut-ins are included; watch the semen flood her womb!

* Erotic voice and SFX; enjoy the mature and flirtatious voice of voice actress Mei Misonoo

* Special viewing mode included. Get the perfect ero cut!

* A variety of situations. From sex, to fellatio, to titjobs, irrumatio, anal licking and preg-belly plowing!

* The adult charms of wife Miyuki. This sumptuous married woman has a hot body, and unlimited lust.
Just make sure her husband doesn't find out...
Gameplay:
Text based VN with animated H scenes. Contains an SP mode that plays out like an interactable H flash game where you can choose what H actions to perform.

Fetishes:
Cross-section View, Married Woman, Cuckoldry (Netori), Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Blowjob/Fellatio, Submissive Man

Controls:
Left Click: Advance Text
Right Click/Space: Hide Textbox
CTRL: Skip Text

Noticed we didn't have a discussion thread on this so I decided to make one. IMO fairly straightforward game with fantastic H-scenes, stick usually makes great stuff so no surprise there.

SquareRootOf69

Reputation score
Is it normal for the game to be laggy? I checked my performance monitors and its all ok, but some scenes are laggy

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Is it normal for the game to be laggy? I checked my performance monitors and its all ok, but some scenes are laggy
Yeah, pretty sure just an issue with the game. Skip too much text and it begins slowing down and might eventually crash. Not sure what causes it.

chapusd

Reputation score
I download the demo version but it doesn't work, when I start the game the screen freezes. Is there any way to fix it?
>> WebGLを幼期化できません.ブラウザはサポートしていないようです <<

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I download the demo version but it doesn't work, when I start the game the screen freezes. Is there any way to fix it?
>> WebGLを幼期化できません.ブラウザはサポートしていないようです <<
I got the same error on my laptop, and fixed it by using a different machine altogether. You could try reinstalling your browser but otherwise I have no idea.

Last edited:

chapusd

Reputation score
Patch probably doesn't work with the demo version. You would most likely need the full game.

I don't think the WebGL error is an issue with the patch because I got the same error on my laptop, and fixed it by using a different machine altogether. You could try reinstalling your browser but otherwise I have no idea.
Does the game need a more powerful graphics card?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Does the game need a more powerful graphics card?
I don't think so because I've managed to get it running on my laptop before, I'm equally confused as you as to why it doesn't work on it now. However I have a possible solution for you. Are you trying to run the game on an external harddrive of some sort? Try moving the game onto your main harddrive and test it again. I was able to get mine to work on the laptop this way.

chapusd

Reputation score
I don't think so because I've managed to get it running on my laptop before, I'm equally confused as you as to why it doesn't work on it now. However I have a possible solution for you. Are you trying to run the game on an external harddrive of some sort? Try moving the game onto your main harddrive and test it again. I was able to get mine to work on the laptop this way.
I moving the game as you said but still got Webgl... I got HomeStay game but this doesn't work, weird

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I moving the game as you said but still got Webgl... I got HomeStay game but this doesn't work, weird
Only other thing I can recommend you try is using to test if WebGL is working on all of your browsers.

what is the meaning of cumming cut-ins and SFX?
I think it's for the those cumshot x-ray animations that pop up on screen.

Platinum

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
does anyone have a version of the game 1.03 ?